Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:44 am

Tashina's team didn't need to ready those charges, as a moment later a rumbling came from the direction of the gate, with a fiery explosion, the gate was blasted off as four main battle tanks rumbled through the smoke, the two in the middle turned and fired High Explosive HEAT rounds from their large barrels into a couple of groups of foot soldiers, while the lead tank plows itself into a remaining tank, its scoop and sloped armor, in addition its top speed, flip the human tank onto its side, then completely upside down. the forth tank also opens fire, this one however, fires a container shot that acts like a massive shotgun, the blast is pointed at a third group of human soldiers taking cover inside a partly damaged building. the massive pellets either kill the occupants or the resulting collapse from said pellets ripping though the supports that caused the rest of the building to fall in on itself like a stack of card.

the four tanks were followed up by two IVFs firing their 20mm machine cannons at and LAVs that they tanks had yet to hit. with their forces out guns by the armor alone and more troops flowing out the back of the two IFVs the tide was now heavily in favor of the furries. and the remain troops flee back into the further reaches of the settlement. Darkmune steps out last as Bravo cordons off the area and medics rush in to get the injured wolf. "Tashina!" he said, it was clear he was upset at her.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:14 am

Tashina smiled, "good you came! I would have to turn their insides out! Thanks for getting Victor out of this mess!" She motioned to the wolf as he thumbs up her as she smiled looking back at Dark kinda in a high as the battle had quickly turned in her favor her father/commander had destroyed what was left of the force she had cut in half as she thought to herself deserved a promotion as she saluted him. "So Sir! I brought the fight to them! The command was going to let this settlement get stronger! I noticed it was heavily fortified and I assumed it was hiding dangerous tech that could destroy us so I went in and destroyed it though got distracted on the troops and the fighting. However I managed to detonate several targets while avoiding a fifty cal machine gunner on one of the tanks quickly deployed in the city. The civilians didn't make it out alive as well, I made sure they didn't have any ability to tell the other remainder of the attack as you finished off most of them there won't be any reinforcements. I think we did a great job here sir!", She explained basically a report to Dark thinking she was a savior to all furry kind.

Tashina then realized that his expression was not of worry or terror or even anger it was a mix of all of it. "Sir? ...why are you so upset? I did us a good thing! I whipped out a strong human settlement! I made sure they didn't have enough strength to fight back or throw battlions on us! I know they would have decided to attack us if I had let them live and the other soldiers! I did us a great favor by taking these bastards out and giving them up to their god then! They even had the gull to hit one of my team members! I would have blown their guts so far out of their bodies other humans in the other settlements could taste them on their tongues!" She continued to almost seemed to argue with him despite him not even saying a word at the moment it seemed Tashina wanted to make sure that she had the upper hand in this soon to be thrashing by her father/commander.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:22 am

Darkmune just stood there, clearly brooding as she went off on what she'd done. he let her finish before he raised his hand to count off the small number, but massively career killing offenses she's made. "Leaving base with out permission, Forgery of an officers signature, unauthorized requisition of military hardware, destruction of said hardware." he stopped, and let it sink in for a moment. "Tashina, Sweetheart" he said with the CO business out, he was now going into father mode."I can only cover up your recklessness to such a degree. but this!" he said shacking his head and rubbing his eyes with the palms of his hands. "This is beyond what I'd consider your normal, and I can honestly say this is going to be sent far out of my hands. For now, lets just get out of here." he didn't know how long till the humans came back, but he didn't want to be around when it happened. he just hoped that she realized the gravity of her actions. if anything, they were now both going to be in deep shit.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:47 am

Tashina frowned as she looked down, "I did that cause nobody will do anything! They could have hid something! You don't know and it could have been too late! Nobody is willing to take the hard risks to make sure that nothing is destroyed! If they were just more honest abut how they were this wouldn't have to happen. I would have to shoot them IN THE FUCKING HEAD..." She yelled that last part as she paced in front of Dark sighing, "I did what I thought was right ...command-...father...." she said as she took her gun and aimed at a dead humans head blowing it into pieces. "If they were a little more less sly I wouldn't have to do THAT! I mean it is fun but I wouldn't HAVE to! So...", She looked at him frowning her brow heavy with the hell she would have to face from command due to her rashness "...what shit are we talking about dad?", She asked as she put her gun away into her suit looking over at the destruction of the settlement through a hole that the huge gun the humans had made.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:24 am

Darkmune didn't get three steps away before he had to turn around to look at her. "You could be court marshaled and i could lose my command, Tashina!" he said firmly, did she strain his command before, at first no, but after a while she would bend and push the boundaries. but now. "Charlie team! Get you asses to those damn Tanks and pile into the troop area, NOW! Tashina, You're coming with me." he said and marched back toward the APCs. "You heard him C. Team. Pile into the tanks" Bravo leader said his paw was lightly tapping on the but of his assault rifle.

once they were both inside the APC Dark breathed a heavy sigh and rubs the bridge of his snout with his fingers. "Tash, I love you, and I'd do anything for you, sweetheart, but I didn't have authority to attack this place, Only a 1 star general or higher could have done that. IF i give a false report they'll know it." he said to her just before the transport gave a small lurch as it maneuvered its way out. "then I really would lose my command and you and Charlie team would be imprison as likely deserters and made a mockery of. I have no choice but to file the truth and lock you in the brig till Command decides what to do with you." he informed his daughter, it was killing him to tell her this. it really was. but it was what he had to do.

he did give her some hope though, "If we're lucky, command will lover some of the charges and see that you took intuitive and organized an attack with the knowledge that I'd be forced to commit our armor to the fight and finish the mission if only to bring you in for what you did." he said soberly, if they were lucky that is, but as a commander, he was damn proud of her for doing what she did, even if crossed the line. "I don't like the outlook of this, hon, I really don't."
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:46 am

Tashina looked away as they drove on, "so they will lock me in the brig for it? Well I might be hard headed and want to kill as many humans as possible but I will do anything for my kind...if they want me imprisoned for what I know what was right then so be it." She said looking at him hard as it seemed she seen a little too much battle mixed with the horrors of what she has saw her kind be put through it didn't matter what they did. "Command has gone soft...resorted to diplomacy and it has failed us more than ten times over. Though if they are weak just like some of our leaders, I know I might be cold and ruthless but I can see it in you ...father. You are proud despite my lack of discipline to the army. " She said softly as she pushed her knees together to rest her elbows on. Tashina didn't sweat the imprisonment and so did her team. They knew what they were getting into and didn't have to leave cause she told them what she did. "So do I have to attend a serious court hearing? I mean I am not very...'subtle' at court hearings...I'd rather just be sentenced..." She said coldly as she looked away.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:01 am

Darkmune shook his head, she was right. and he knew it. and for a bit, he let the cold commander face die and the old passionate self back out "I agree, command has botched everything as far a peaceful solutions go. and you're right, I am proud of you, Damn proud of you to be exact. If i were leading this damn war I'd make you one of my top LTs Tash." he said, Bravo leader looked at his for a moment and rolls his eyes, "Sir, the rate those piss-ants are going with you're record, i think they are almost scared of you... Good to have my old Platoon leader back as my commander now" he said with a grin. but the wolf then turned to Tash, However mush i respect your ballsy act kid, you still overstepped your father's own orders and took things into your own hands," he told her then leans back the catch some Zs. "Tashina," Dark said, "I Know how are you, and for a while i was like that too. you know the humans killed my family too, but I at least let go of that anger, it's a cancer Tash, best to cut it out as soon as you can before it gets too big to treat." as for the courts, he had no idea. he'd do what he could, he had to, but he didn't know what to expect till he got on the line with higher up.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:10 am

Tashina looked at the wolf and sighed rolling her eyes in return she didn't care what he thought only what the commander thought. "Cancer or not..it is the one thing besides maybe staying alive out of survival that keeps me going. If you find me another reason ...Dark then feel free to enlighten me but as far as I am right now. This is the only thing I live for, to slaughter them all for what they did to US not even me...but US." She said with anger as she sat up and laid back looking away. "Command will continue to 'botch' things Dark...Father...Commander...but there is one thing ...it is controlled and needs to be re-purposed and it won't cause it doesn't want to. They are used to doing things the easy way but they don't know how a true soldier handles things: The hard way." She explained as she crossed her arms like a woman despite her hardened appearance.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:31 am

Dark just nodded and leaned back. "I got no idea how to get this anger out of you other then keep you off the front lines, even then i think you'd find away to them regardless." he said. "pick up a real hobby, Hell I paint for fuck sakes." he said, that got a lot of ears perked up and one soldier just laughed like well he was a hyena so he liked his breed was known for. "Shove it, Jake!" the dragon barked at the fleabag. "yes sire." well that was better. honestly, I'm not sure what they have in store for you, or me, Tashina. at worst the could kill you for doing this, I won't let them if I can help it but this is out of the frying pan and into the fire hot shit you're in Tash." he said and sighed,

Then he got on the line with Alpha team. "Dragon lead to Wolf-pack Leader. New orders. Derek, Get Delta out of the LAVs and then get someone to tell EOD get suited up and you and them are to roll out. and have them bring their toys with them, I know Richard and Franky are just itching to blow up something." he said. "OK boss, and where are we taking EOD" the voice on the other end asked. "Forthcoming. Tell them to rig it to bring the whole cave section down, but I want your team to do search for Intel while you are there." Dark said. "Copy that Boss, Wolf-pack leader out." and then the line went dead.

Last edited by Darkmune on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:44 am

Tashina let a little giggle out as she listened, "well, I guess they will enjoy the little show I would...pick up a hobby? I thought shooting stuff was a hobby...what do you think I would be suitable for huh? Did you just say painting?" She looked back at him her relaxed stance became a little tense. "I didn't think you would say that to me Dark...fucking painting? I might as well pick up a jump rope and start doing double dutch!" She said irritated as Jake laughed due to his race and the comment. Tashina looked at him with a glare as he shut up even without being asked to as she looked back at him, "again, you think that would be me? You need to find something maybe I could like? I mean hobby would be closest to would be like training or martial arts..." She said throwing out examples as she shook her head. "Dark you know that peace has closed its doors to me, the only way I can relax is do something that involves physical treatment either it be on a person or thing." Tashina said as she went back to her relaxed stance realizing that going to command was a long ass ride.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:59 am

"You might be surprised by the art that was out there before the great war on the surface?" he said. "I'll give you a old book I have that you can read, you're going to likly have a lot of free time on your hands here soon hon" he added. before the came to a slow stop. he looked up toward the front as the crew chief in the back noded, time to get out. "Tashina, I'm not going to have to drag you kicking and screaming to the brig if need be, am I?" he asked. he didn't want to, really, he didn't, but he had to. "turn other your weapons to LT and please don't fight, I'll be by in a bit to see you." he said, and then headed out of the back of APC. He hated being in command sometimes,

A few hours later, he came to the brig, like he said he would, he filed the report and had a 'civil' chat with his own CO. not fun. but tucked under his arm was a large text book with the title, arts of the ages. in gold leaf on the front and side.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:08 am

Tashina smirked, "Only if you liked it 'big boy'" she said mockingly as she sighed seeing him come back before she looked at Dark. "Fine, come by and I'll read it cause I'd die of boredom otherwise." She said softly as the crew chief came back frowning she handed her weapons over, "Come on...can't wait to be put into a BDSM scene now..." she said sarcastically as they did everything that did when they 'booked' somebody as she finished her tour by being lead to a cell sitting down in the cell she looked toward the front. Hours later she saw Dark come back as she stood up walking up to her bars watching him approach noticing a large book in his arms. "That is the book? man I am going to be in here for a long time." She commented sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:23 am

Dark shrugged, "Pictures, commentary, stories and general information on the various subjects." he said, handing her the book, "I got of the horn with the general, He's going to look at any Intel we get to see if you made the right call and if it was really worth it. also, your guy that got shoot, he'll live obviously, but he won't be walking like before, that round somehow got lodged between two vertebrate and has partly snapped the spinal cord, or so the doctor says." Darkmune informed her. the General also wanted to know of Charlie team needed to be disbanded and reformed with new members, Dark was on the fence about, Charlie was one of the good teams as fare a results ago. but they were rough and a pain sometimes. so it was a trade off, effective, in pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Tashina grabbed it sighing, "well now is a better time to pick up some light reading...Well I hope they do cause I want to fight more just not while i am dead cause of a sentence." She said softly as she looked at Dark finally a small smile piercing her cold face, "Good...I am glad, that guy knows how to pull through though I am sorry he won't be able to walk. Again I warned the men what they were getting into and it was their choice to follow me." She said softly as she went back and sat down on the bunk bed that they provide with Cells. "So, what do you think? I know you got first hand with one of those dicks up there." She asked him as she opened the book shuffling through it though only skimming not really reading yet. Though she did look up, "No... I don't think those men need to be disbanded...find another leader, somebody like me or at least has some of my qualities. I know you might have to kick some of those men out though cause a lot were loyal to me. They might not follow another leader..." She mentioned almost forgetting about the fact Dark had told her what tthe generals upstairs wanted. "Also...don't pick a male...cause they don't want a male leading them besides you of course Father...", She said coldly. "That was one of my enduring qualities...was that I was female while the rest of them were male." She laughed as she remembered how they first hit on her but then realized that if they did they would be losing an arm. After that the rest stopped and treated her like apart of the team unless they didn't value their arms.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:46 am

Darkmune shrugs at her comment about her troops."I'm not sure what to think anymore" He said, "Commands always hate upstarts, and The stubborn religious cocksuckers imbedded with them sure don't like me. but hopefully cooler heads will bring reason."he said, hoping for the best. "I'll see who Command can send us, but I can not promise that it'll be a female. if any of the men have any issues with the person replacing you for now, then they can pack their bags and go back to boot." he said. but had to think for a few moment. "If we're lucky you'll be back to your unit. soon enough, but they may want to send you and your unit to a few hearing." he informed his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:05 pm

Tashina looked at him, "well if they send us to a hearing the last thing they'll be getting is 'hearing' out of me. If they want some info I'll give them exactly what I think they'll want to hear if they were going to just suspend me! I am not going to throw myself to the wolves, my race needs me and so does everybody else! I might be the one they would call ruthless and cutthroat but I get things done! I know they don't want me to end up dead!" She said with passion as she had closed the book for a moment while reading over some of the history. Then she got up walking to the bars staring up at her father her eyes strong and full of passion as she put a hand on his cheek. "You do that father! don't let them bog you up with politics! Do what must be done at the time it needs to be done!", She said with anger and passion despite what she had done she hoped her father would heed her words.

Dragon walked into the brig with them looking at dark, "Sir! I am the replacement for Corporal Tashina until they decide what to do with her!" she said with a strong defiant voice despite that she was a woman. "Corporal Hisha! Sir!", She then saluted him as she stood there at attention.

((I'll get a armor set for her soon enough Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:08 am

Darkmune turned to face the new soldier that had entered the brig, she wasn't a prisoner, that was certain. she was smartly dressed and everything seemed to be in regulation. new recruit then, had to be. with out a word at first he saluted the corporal in return."At ease Corporal. also please step back outside" he said, lowering his massive arm before turning to face his daughter again, "well Tash, looks like you got your wish, now try not to get cabin fever while you're in here." he said. lightly patting her on the shoulder before he left.

once he was outside he turned to the corporal, "Corporal Hisha, was it?" he asked, "so, who did you piss off to get you thrown in with this unit? he asked, his tone was very neutral, so it'd be hard to judge if he was kidding or being dead serious.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:29 am

"Yes, sir! What do you mean by that Sir?", She said as she saluted again then relaxed a little though still keeping to code till he said 'at ease' Erica was going to show Dark that she was a way better soldier than Tasha. "I was hand picked by the corps and they said you needed a replacement for your unit to make up for what you lost. They said Corporal Tashina had been put in the brig for disobeying direct orders! They said you needed soldiers that followed command procedure." She continued explaining her bit.

Tashina frowned, "Hey little bitch recruit, if you are still in this unit when I am finally released from the brig I will show you how to be a true soldier! All that fancy ordering and procedure won't save you from a bullet flying and hitting you between the eyes!" She said holding the book with one hand as she stood at the bars now her eyes light aflame as she stood there staring at her father then the little bitch that claimed she knew more. "Oh Father, you better hope I don't get out before she leaves the unit or I will get another kind of fever, special with that kind of attitude that she is sporting!" She said with hatred as Hisha stood there still in formation, not breaking from it despite what Tashina had threatened her with.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Darkmune closed his eyes and covered his eyes with his hand as Tashina yelled at the new recruit. 'alpha females...' he thought to himself. keeping these two apart when the storm had passed was. "Duly noted, my dear..." he said in response to her raving and bravado and promptly .closed the door to the brig. "I hope this storm blows over soon, if only for the JAGs sake." he said before turning his attention back to Erica "So, Erica, you volunteered for this?" he asked, "how long have you been in the military?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinner's Seduction :: Roleplaying :: Private Rolplays-
Jump to: