Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules Effective 08/17/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Male Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Rules Effective 08/17/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Rules Effective 08/17/2011   Rules Effective 08/17/2011 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Alright people!

Well since the site is virtually dead and has been for years, this is now a Private roleplaying site for my roleplaying partners and a select few of my friends. Here's how it works.

1. Do NOT recruit!
This is not a public site for anyone to join anymore.

2. Don't bitch about the theme.
Since this is technically dead I can't alter the style so that annoying out of place bar can not be removed.

3. I'm only one person.
I have at least one rp with every female here be patient. I brought(/currently bringing) a few male friends to help you pass the time while I'm indisposed with either other rps or real life.

4. Respect.
Really it's simple don't annoy people. I don't need drama here it's an rp site leave the drama in character!
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Male Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Rules Effective 08/17/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules Effective 08/17/2011   Rules Effective 08/17/2011 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Theme:

I found the reason why I can't alter the theme and I'm hoping to fix the problem in the near future. Be patient and I'll eventually be able to remove that hideous white tinypic bar from the site.
Back to top Go down

Rules Effective 08/17/2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinner's Seduction :: Welcome Center :: Annoucments-
Jump to: