Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BlaXkout |Beginning X Series|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-08-17

BlaXkout |Beginning X Series| Empty
PostSubject: BlaXkout |Beginning X Series|   BlaXkout |Beginning X Series| EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Across the country their are areas where no one knows what happens there, in some places people believe that bodies of aliens in a military base are located, in others they believe that is where the government tests their super weapons. On a map these areas look like they are simply blacked out by a marker, the public must never know what happens in these places.

In a middle farm state in America their is one of these places simply known by the highest government officials as location X. You are a resident of this place, unknowing how you got their and unknowing of the others next to you. You do know your somewhat..different than the person next to you and they know that of you, it certain minor visual differences that hint a bigger inner difference.. The only same group of people you see besides the majority of other different people like yourselves are people who seem to be studying you or taking you away for a while to do some sort of experiment. It is your home yet it is not freedom, you know not where you came from but long to return to it, and though those beside you are strangers they are your adopted family of whom you wish to escape with..

((This is the beginning of what i am calling my X series, a group of rps modeled around a world with mutants hidden in society somehow or making their existence public. Yes it is similar to 'x-men' for the mutant part of the rps but X is actually the organization in this rp that keeps the mutant out of the public, experiments on them, and works for the government.

I am looking for one other rp-ier for BlaXkout while the other rps in the X series might be a group rp. I am not forcing a bio but in my partner's first post can he or she post a url pic of your character and list the visual mutation ((i.e. odd color hair, eyes, tail, animal features, etc)) and then list your powers ((i.e. fire control, mind reading, electricity creation/control, etc)) The rp is able to become a group one if more than one person seems interested. ))
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: BlaXkout |Beginning X Series|   BlaXkout |Beginning X Series| EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:47 pm

((Oh a mutant one Vin? sounds good Smile just let me know what you want to do start this one off. I can easily adjust and put out a quick bio for a character Smile ))
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-08-17

PostSubject: Re: BlaXkout |Beginning X Series|   BlaXkout |Beginning X Series| EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:10 pm

We can create the bios in the story itself. Just a pic or two would be nice, i know i am using two to describe my character and the mutant appearance. Ima post this in private rps and we can get it started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlaXkout |Beginning X Series|   BlaXkout |Beginning X Series| Empty

Back to top Go down

BlaXkout |Beginning X Series|
Page 1 of 1