Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

untitled (pony and miyamoto)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

Female Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-12-18

untitled (pony and miyamoto) Empty
PostSubject: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Kiya was sitting in her room her maids pulled her up and started dressing her for the days meeting today she was to meet the man her father had chosen for her to marry. She sighed heavily as the maid pulled her long red hair out of the braid and started to brush her hair till it fell down her back in long wavy tendrils. They powdered her face she had refused to get ready for this because she hated the whole plan she wanted out of this nonsense she was going to make this man as miserable as possible she did not fear him she knew he couldn't force anything on her she was more than capable of taking care of her self as she had been doing before all this nonsense. SHe wished her brothers were here perhaps they could have talked some sense into her father. She got up slowly once she was ready she sighed looking outside as a carriage pulled up she headed for the door to go downstairs. She was going to be as difficult as possible. She that eventually she would be forced to be close to this bastard no matter what but she would not make it easy by any means.
Back to top Go down
Miyamoto Musashi
Recruiter
Miyamoto Musashi

Male Number of posts : 115
Location : I'm in yer house drinkin yer booze and fondlin yer wife. What the FUCK do you think I'm doing eh?
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Arturious Dragoney rode on his stallion as he did so his armor clanked. He stopped and looked at the building ahead down the road. He frowned as he surveyed the massive estate that belong to the Lord that summoned him. He put his gauntlet clad hand to his brow and traced the scar from his right forehead over his eye to the bottom of his jaw. For a brief instant the battle that had caused the scar flashed before his eyes. He shook his head and forced the memory into the back of his mind. He brought his thoughts back to the matter at hand. He had been told the Lords daughter was of age and needed a suitor. He had been chosen for his services to the King. Though he was but a mere twenty two years old he was already a high ranking officer and Knight of the Realm. He was well respected in many circles. But it was mainly the peasants who admired him the most as his roots was with them. Twelve years ago he started as a stable boy to a Knight. He chose to train him and make him a squire. He smiled at the thought of his former friend and teacher. He kicked the horses haunches and spurred it on. As he did so his swords bounced against his armor. They were a item he received in his many travels he liked them for the skill involved in using them. He also had a hammer on his back easily capable of being held with one hand. His shield bounced up and down on his horses flanks. He rarely used it in or out of combat as he required mobility in a fight. He then pulled on the reins to stop the horse he had arrived at the Estate. He dismounted as a young stable boy ran up to receive his horse. Arturious smiled and gave a him a gold coin for his enthusiasm in his duties. He then turned and walked to the front of the estate for the first time in his life he was actually nervous. He swallowed as he walked to the door and knocked.

Last edited by Miyamoto Musashi on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sliversamurai1987
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:56 am

Kiya sent the made to open the door she refused to show any courtesy to this man she did not care. She watched the door her eyebrows furrowed in a sort of annoyed scowl. She waited impatiently she hoped she could scare this man away she didn't even know him and she already hated him. She slowly made her way down the stairs as the door opened she felt like such fool in this gown. it was tight around her torso the tops of her breasts formed at the top of the low cut dress. she wouldn't allow them to put the bustle on her so what should have been a fluffy bottom hung a bit more loosely. The dress was dark blue with light blue trimmings. Her father looked over at her and she smiled a bit the furrow vanishing for now. That would quickly change once her father was no longer watching. She stood in the entryway she felt as if she were some sort of prize she hated that feeling she would rather be out there fighting the maids had managed to hide she scars on her back and sides and stomach from battle. She doubted this man would be impressed when he saw those he was probably some spoiled brat that knew nothing of pain or war.
Back to top Go down
Miyamoto Musashi
Recruiter
Miyamoto Musashi

Location : I'm in yer house drinkin yer booze and fondlin yer wife. What the FUCK do you think I'm doing eh?

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:07 am

Arturious had been waiting for a few minutes when the door opened. A young maid open the door and curtsied. Arturious smiled and bowed formally and said eloquently.

"I am Sir Arturious Dragoney. I am here to see Lord Keenan Morgoause I believe I was summoned by him,"

The maid bowed and admitted him into the household. Not once did she look him in the eyes. Though he saw the drunken school girl look as they all had when they looked at him. He ignored it and walked in the door. He approached Lord Keenan Morgoause and bowed as a Knight should to a lord. He then waited to be told to rise by him.

Last edited by Miyamoto Musashi on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:17 am

Keenan looked down at him "you may rise." he said simply indicated in the direction of his daughter "I would like you to meet my daughter Kiya" he said softly "Kiya why don't you take him for a tour of the property it is lovely outside today you should enjoy it" he said simply.

Kiya bowed her head and curtsied though she detested this idea. She did not look at him the way the maid did she may have been smiling but her eyes held nothing but pure hatred. Yes he wore armor but she doubted he had seen much battle though she vaguely noticed a scar. She looked away to go outside she did not speak she preferred the silence. Once they were outside her smile vanished. She hated everything about this situation.
Back to top Go down
Miyamoto Musashi
Recruiter
Miyamoto Musashi

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:30 am

Arturious rose and walked to the lady he bowed to her and reached for her hand and kissed it. He then smiled and motion for her to lead the way. He rested his left wrist on his Katana and followed her. He fell in stride beside her and said with a simple smile when they left the Lords presence.

"You don't like me do you Lady Kiya?"

He looked at her intently trying to ascertain her mental state. He relaxed himself as he did before battle his instincts told him that she was no ordinary woman.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:39 am

"you are very perceptive Sir, but it is no choice of mine to be here right now" she said softly. She moved more quickly "and it would not come highly advised on your part that you ever touch me again I will tolerate it in my fathers presence but no where else. I didn't do any of this because I wanted if anything I tried my hardest to avoid it" she said coldly she turned glaring at him. She looked at him as if she completely despised every fiber of his being. She looked away knowing it wasn't entirely his fault but she had no one else that she could direct this hate towards. Kiya moved over to a grove of trees these trees were the first taste of freedom she'd ever had she had played here with her brothers.
Back to top Go down
Miyamoto Musashi
Recruiter
Miyamoto Musashi

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:49 am

Arturious frowned as he watched her walk to the trees. He hesitated for a moment and then followed her. He stopped three feet away from her and said politely.

"Why is it you look at me with such hate Milady am I that repulsive to you? Am I a monster to you because I have spilt blood and taken lives in the field of battle?"

A confused look played on his face the handle of his hammer caught a leaf that was blowing in the wind. He walked closer to her and stood next to her by the tree and waited for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:54 am

"you are not the only one who has split blood here" she said coldly she turned on him she pushed him backward "I am not some ninny that you are betrothed to I have fought in battle I have killed, I have trained, I have felt the pain form the many injuries do not even start down that path with me. I am not some ninny that has been pampered and babied all her life. I was out there fighting with my brothers you pathetic fool" she said harshly and walked away from him her temper was growing shorter. "I find you repulsive because you were brought here by my father and thus you think I belong to you" she said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Miyamoto Musashi
Recruiter
Miyamoto Musashi

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:52 am

Arturious then scowled with anger as it flared in his eyes. He matched forward and grabbed her by the arm. He then spun her around and lightly backhanded her. He looked her in the eyes and said firmly.

"Do not take me for a fool woman. You assume for too much to think such things. I do not think you belong to me nor any man that is something for you to say. I see the warriors fire in your eyes I see the movements of a experienced warrior trying to hide their true self. Do not take any pretenses with me young one I am a Commander in the Kings Legions. You do not get that far by being a fool and not recognizing the strong.""

He stood to his full height he towered over her at six foot six inches tall. he frowned all friendliness gone from his visage. Yet in his eyes was compassion and love for life. No matter how insignificant it is.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:00 am

She stood up firmly she looked him directly in the eyes she raised her fist and punched him hard in the side of the face then walked away from him "you disgust me. do not bother coming here again. I will make the rest of your days as miserable as possible if you accept my fathers offer." she said coldly. She was furious with him for striking her she pushed him back because he was too close "and don't even believe for a second that you know anything about me you know some but very little." she said bitterly she moved to the other side of the grove of trees she could relax here and not have to worry about feeling trapped. He couldn't even begin to understand her. She sat down a on a small boulder silently she was trying to calm down right now.
Back to top Go down
Miyamoto Musashi
Recruiter
Miyamoto Musashi

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:10 am

Arturious saw the blow coming but did not make any effort to block or avoid it. The blow landed true he staggered back a couple of steps as he rubbed his jaw he said to her as he walked away.

"I know more than you think Kiya. I will accept your fathers offer and earn your trust and affection. If you wish to bed me that's on you but not before. And one more thing good luck I am to go to the field within the fortnight."

He turned and walked back into the estate to give Kiya sometime to cool and think. He went straight to see Lord Keenan Morgoause. He was in his study he knocked and waited to be admitted in the sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:22 am

Keenan was seated in his study reading when he heard the knock "you may enter" he said simply once the door opened he saw the red mark on Arturius' chin "did she strike you?" he asked a bit surprised. "but what is it you wish?" he asked looking up at him as he stood slowly "I hope it is good news." he said softly "are you finally going to take that daughter of mine and make her into a lady I would hope so I had no luck doing such." he mused.

Kiya stayed out there she would not be charmed by him and she would never bed him so long as she had a choice but she knew she would not due to obligation it would be expected of her to conceive their first child on their wedding night but she would not allow that.
Back to top Go down
Miyamoto Musashi
Recruiter
Miyamoto Musashi

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:29 am

Arturious smiled and bowed and rubbed his chin where she had struck him. He waved his hand and said dismissively. As he di so he rose and went closer to the desk.

"It is alright Milord she has much fire and passion in her. I will take her and do my best to make her a lady Milord. But I'm afraid she is too much a warrior for that to ever happen. But I must tell you I have orders to be at the northern borders within the fortnight. The rebels are growing bold as of late Milord."

He looked at Keenan with a serious tone. He walked to the window and put his hands behind his back. He looked to be deep into thought as if contemplating something.

Last edited by Miyamoto Musashi on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:35 am

"you want her after all that nonsense? I am surprised. What do you plan to do with her after you leave it is not proper for a woman to spend the day after the wedding alone." he said simply she walked over setting a hand on the young mans shoulder "what are you thinking about?" he asked simply. "unless you plan to marry her tonight"

Kiya walked inside and went to her room she wanted to be left alone she locked the door she wanted out of this dress but knew that was not an option. She sat on her bed silently just letting her mind wander.
Back to top Go down
Miyamoto Musashi
Recruiter
Miyamoto Musashi

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:48 am

He feels the lords hand on his shoulder. He frowns and turns he looks him in the eyes and says.

"First why was it me that was chosen as her suitor. Surely there are far better. If you know of me Milord you obviously know of my origins? I don't think I'm good enough for her due to that fact."

He was impassive and cold in his expression. His left wrist rested on his hilt as he waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:55 am

He sighed "I had hoped she would at least accept you. she rejected every suitor I brought in when she still had a choice so I thought that perhaps if I chose you perhaps someday she might be happy. You know why I decided to marry her off so quickly right... we had her brought home when she was discovered disguising herself as a man in order to fight with her brothers. She was discovered when she was badly injured. I decided when she came back that there had been enough of this foolishness." he said softly "so what is it you wish for me to plan." he said softly she paused for a long moment "yes I know of you origin and I had hoped you could teach her to behave a bit more to act more like a woman should instead of the way she's been acting. I also thought you might be drawn to her somehow."
Back to top Go down
Miyamoto Musashi
Recruiter
Miyamoto Musashi

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:02 am

His tone and expression softened a bit as he listened. When the lord was done he nodded and said.

"I will marry her and take her with my to the North. If that is alright with you My lord. She will well cared for under me you have my word."

He bowed and slammed his fist onto his armor plated chest and then rose to wait for his answer.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:07 am

He nodded "yes you may take her anywhere you like she is after all your bride." he said with a smile. "congratulations" he said shaking his hand firmly.
the next day
Kiya sat in the carriage all her belongings were packed up for the trip. the trip was long and boring she would occasionally look outside to see the outside then look back to the floor. She fell asleep a few times along the way once they were at their destination she kept silent but she did glare at her new husband the entire time she despised him completely she planned to make him as miserable as possible. She wouldn't even speak to him no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Miyamoto Musashi
Recruiter
Miyamoto Musashi

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:00 am

Arturious rode up beside the carriage. In his hand he carried a European long sword slightly smaller than the ones carried by the soldiers that guarded the caravan. The blade was designed for a woman's hand and use. He smiled as he approached the window. He kicked the door and said.

"Milady I have a gift for you. I think it would suit you better than perfume and incenses Milady."

He slows the horse and hands her the exquisite blade. He smiles as he does. A bead of sweat rolls down the side of his head as he is nervous about her reaction.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:40 am

Kiya looked at the blade then slowly took it she looked down a bit she bit her lip why was he being so kind to her. "why do you give me a gift when I can never be what you expect from a bride. I don't cook, I don't clean, I don't have any desire to act like a wife so what is your reason? are you trying to soften me in hopes of getting me to accept this new life?" she said she looked up at him she did appreciate the gift but not only had she never been any good at showing such things but also she didn't trust him. She reached back pulled her out the bun the maids had put her hair in. She let it fall down her shoulders and she combed it with her fingers "I'm surprised you didn't want to sit in here. but I assume you expect certain things of me the night we arrive"
Back to top Go down
Miyamoto Musashi
Recruiter
Miyamoto Musashi

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:59 am

Arturious smiled and bowed his head. Held up his hand and placed his right index finger to his scar. He traced it down as he said.

"I am not expecting you to cook or clean. We have servants for that and as your wanting to be my wife. I will let you do as you wish. If you wish to bed me that is your choice. I also don't want you to change I like having a wife who can fight at my side if you so wish. Why do you think I gave you a sword so you can fight Milady I also have another gift for you Milady but you will see it tomorrow. Now I will see arrive you when we arrive HYYAAAH!!!!!"

He then kicked his horse and spurred it on. He horse galloped forward leaving a cloud of dust behind him.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:07 am

Kiya watched him carefully she gently ran her finger over the sheath then slowly pulled the blade out gently caressing it she smiled a bit she looked down she shook her head he was trying to charm her in the way that suited her better it was so strange to her. Her entire life every one except her brothers had tried to force her to be something she wasn't. She couldn't help but think he was a bit handsome and he was more her type than the suitors she had rejected. She had not chosen him by any means, but he seemed to fit with her more not trying to change her. She had heard his invitation to join him in battle but knew she could not women weren't allowed that is why she was in this situation in the first place. She felt so strange she quickly put the blade away and relaxed in the coach she soon fell asleep she slept through the remainder of the trip.
Back to top Go down
Miyamoto Musashi
Recruiter
Miyamoto Musashi

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:12 am

Arturious had arrived at the Northern border base. The wall was massive he stopped his horse and waited for the sentry to ask who he was. He Merely raised his shield for them so see. They rushed to let the Lord of the castle and base in. Upon entering he dismounted and said to the Captain of the guard.

"Have my quarters prepared. But also prepare another set of quarters for me Captain. My wife shall have my quarters for the evening. And Captain have the Quarter Master bring the suit to my quarters."

The Captain rushed to to his duty as he did so Arturious went inside to prepre the evening for Kiya.

Hours later Kiya arrived it was dark and the scent of roasted meat was heavy in the air. The caravan was allowed entry Kiya was brought to her quarters which belonged to Arturious. In the corner was a suit of elegant and beautiful obviously designed for a woman. Beside it on the table was a note that read.

My dear Lady Kiya I hope the room is to your liking as well as the gift. I shall leave you to your own devices for tonight. I will allow you to make your own choices while with me. You will be given free reign of the castle and its armory should you need it. I also had the Quartermaster begin work on your own set of weapons and training range. I will be down the hall on to the left should you need me. Sleep well my warrior Princess

Your Loyal Husband and Warrior
Arturious Dragoney

beside the letter was a red rose and a bottle of fine wine. The moon shone through the paned window a wolfs howl broke through night.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:22 am

She looked around the room seeing all that he had done for her, she read the note carefully she sighed knowing that she might regret this but she knew she needed to she changed into her night gown pulling on her robe. She slowly made her way to his room she knocked on the door softly she waited for the door to open "I feel it is not right for a husband to feel her has to sleep in a different room than his wife. You may join me in the room if you would like... I'm not very good at communicating with others. I must thank you for what you are doing for me I appreciate your consideration but my place is not on the battle field anymore no man would want a wife with scars all over I already have enough that most men wouldn't want me. Why are you so kind to me?" she asked softly she looked up at him. He barely knew her and she had been so hateful to him and he was showering her with spoils she did not understand. She knew what would most likely happen once he entered the bad with her they may be clothed but it would make no difference. "I do not understand you why are you so different towards me than most?" she whispered she hesitated she reached up and gently stroked the scar she had seen earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: untitled (pony and miyamoto)   untitled (pony and miyamoto) Empty

Back to top Go down

untitled (pony and miyamoto)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next