Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) Empty
PostSubject: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:05 am

Tashina stood out on the rock face as it faced a human settlement, her armor on and her weapons ready she was aimed their base. "Now we are here to take out there operations and seize their power plant for possible use! Kill all those that are human! I don't want a body standing at all!", She commanded into the comm. as they responded back. Those that didn't make the cut for her unit were the ones that were unable to fully kill off the children and women from the humans. They had a 'heart' while she didn't so she picked the most battle hardened people she could find in raw recruits. They didn't have the full traits yet being only young but they didn't hold such high regards as life as the others. This meant that they would go into battle and kill for the sake of the mission, that is what she wanted which is why she only choose the few select.

With a shove off the ledge they all began to run down the side of the steep rock slope, dodging the rocks that stuck up like mountains in their way. When they got close enough they jumped and landed on the ground with loud crash. When everybody was level with her she sent them to parts of the settlement to 'silence' anybody that could do them any harm. When she finished with her way with them she headed toward the middle to finish off the military barracks along with what was left of the human presence in the settlement. With this she leaped into the building cutting everybody in front of her into pieces, her recruits were warned to not step in front of her. Due to the fact she closes her eyes and when they are open she still is blind with an angry yet joyful sound. The sound of tearing flesh as she cut through the soldiers then the women, then the children which hid far in the corner.

After she finished with her job there she turned to her comrades, her armor was drenched in the blood of the soldiers that she killed. It also had blood mixed with the women and children that choose not to fight against her, this gave her the ruthless title as bloody Tisha which was short for her name. After this she blew a hole in the building then aimed her gun at the plant, "Attack! Now!", She roared over the comm as the rest, after finishing their missions went toward the plant at intense speed into the way of the dugouts that had machine plasma shots. This was the way they did their job and how they enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:26 pm

While Corporal Tashina lead her attack on the human settlement with her typical ruthless effectiveness, another type of commander sat back listening to they transmissions. Bloody Tisha seemed to ear her nickname every time she was sent out, and that worried the large dragon-like being, her unit fell under his command and her recklessness strained his policies and patience. He was one of those that she liked say... 'had a heart.' he did. he followed the humans old rules of engagement. and by god he was tempted to call off the attack right that second, and throw Tashina in a holding cell himself. but he wasn't going to sit there and listen to this for another moment. "I'll be in my quarters. Tell her Sargent, I'd like to speak with Corporal Tashina when she gets back to base." he said, turning to one of his lieutenants before standing. "Aye-aye, Commander." the lieutenant said, a male feline with calico fur. walking out, the commander had to duck to step out. though it was his command, it felt like the higher ups had gone and threw his long standing career down the proverbial shaft. "thirty years of loyal service and I get this." he told himself under his breath and sometimes wished he lived up to the legends his race was named after. as it stood, his people couldn't even breath fire, and trapped under ground, hell they could barely fly, and with the surface still deadly to anything that breaths air, they were stuck underground, and in a bitter war between humans and the result of their third world war, them...
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:11 am

Tashina had finished her mission as the plant had been turned over to them. The resistance completely demolished and every broken human body was on the ground. She left guards at the plant to let the scientists study the power source or find anything else out about what the humans could be doing. Hearing a radio from the base to come back she nodded, "Aye!" She said as she turned saluting her men before turning and walking off. Her base was about 10 miles away from the settlement and it would take her sometime to get there. Using the adrenaline boost as well as her own body she ran toward the base at amazing speed. Though in reality she had to thank her armor since she had the most advanced one, it was hand picked for her due to the fact she showed a lot of promise. Both sides had a assumption of her only the other half was right, the other didn't think she turned out at all good. Including her leading commanding officer, he often shook his head at her tactics and while the rest didn't argue with her over moral reasons he would do it as a matter if he had to or not.

Tashina knew that this was the reason why she was summoned back to the base. The commanding officer was upset and he wanted to talk to her, this made her feel all 'warm' and 'fuzzy' all over. Sighing shaking her head she slowed as she reached the base. The gates opening as she walked in slowly looking at the privates as they saluted her, she was a higher rank so they were told to do so. The privates got sometimes the worst jobs out of the army but she didn't really care. She had the best job of all and that was gunning every one last human down to dust. It was good work for her and she didn't care if she didn't get paid for it in the end. Moving into the command structure that was in the middle of the base she headed up the stairs toward the third floor. When she arrived the officer that signaled her sent her to him. "Fine fine, I will go visit the commander.", She said softly as she had gotten out of her battle armor having it cleaned off and fixed up. She was in her marine uniform that came standard with all recruits and officers that were below a certain rank. Moving toward his quarters her eyes couldn't stay focused as she clenched her fists, she knew this wasn't going to be a very good debriefing.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:33 pm

No, it wouldn’t be a very good debriefing, in fact, in the time it had taken for Tashina to return to base; Commander Zeronen had already received the final tally of the dead. “Damn it.” He muttered to himself, she was doing all but cooking and eating her victims it seemed. Killing unarmed civilians went against everything he trained people like her to do. Sitting back in the tall wide chair at his desk, he read over other reports from other squads he commanded. They were typical. Skirmishes with humans and few prisoners taken, but nothing on the likes what Tashina and her rag tag units did. Turning around his chair he looked back at a wall mural he had salvaged shortly before he became an officer and had it set in his quarters, which the Commander had it divided off into two areas. One area was designated for sleeping, and the other that functioned as his sort of office, both separated by ornate paper screen that ran from the floor to ceiling of a western style dragon, which was where his kind had derived their races name from. “How little things can change when the legends turn into reality.” He said to the beast depicted on the wall as it fought a human knight of old atop a horse. Things were starting to stagnate in the dragons eyes. The war was one of them, it had to end, or both sides would whip each other out before too long, and it was likely these views that wound him in his current predicament in the first place no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Tashina let go of the tension in her hands slowly opening the door. "You wanted to see me Sir?", She said walking in as she looked at him plainly. Tashina kept a cool about herself since the way she did things often upset the higher ups, she was doing her job. That job was to take out any hostilities, yes civilians weren't a threat but they could take up arms. If they didn't do that they could have been flanked from behind, the humans were very crafty creatures. They would befriend you and then take advantage of your kindness then kill you. It was something that Tashina had experienced when she was young, letting something like that fly now would make her angry at herself. Her eyes kept at the back of the commander which had a dragon like appearance, she knew that he didn't want to look her in the eye right now due to anger. He didn't often like her units she choose to go on missions with, which often got their job done but with costs. Though those costs were essential to the success of the mission, all it came down was the mission was more important.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:16 pm

“Yes Corporal, I did.” He said, not yet ready to look her in the eye yet. “How many time have we had this conversation, Tashina?” he asked after a moments pause. “Because I am really curious as to when the rules of engagement will sink into that thick head of yours.” He added. His rule for civilians was simple in both theory and concept. ‘If you think the humans are a risk, tie their hands behind their backs’. He hadn’t found her, raised her, and trained her for the past 9 or 10 years only to produce a killing machine. He sighed and slowly turned to face her. “Don’t explain why you go on a rampage every time, I’ve heard it enough to know it by heart, Tashina. Just tell me why you don’t use those zip ties I give you. I mean, I have four other squads out on patrol and missions, they get their jobs done and even bring spare the lives of the civilians by using the one single rule I have for civilians. Bind their arms behind their backs. Why can’t you follow this one rule?” he asked, as calmly as he could.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Tashina looked down, the commander had given her zip ties for the civilians. It was the way spare the lives of the civilians that were on the battlefield. "Sir, I....believe...", She hesitated this part was the hard part since the commander was pretty hot headed at times specially for this subject. "I...believe that...why should we give them the life they won't give us? Why give them something that they don't deserve?! Why do we have to keep them safe when ours die on a daily basis when the humans get their hands on them?!", Tashina let it out finally though this was a piece of what she was holding onto. "We...as a race are threatened by them? we are hunted every day...we are killed in their streets for the ones that weren't lucky enough to get out of the cities they control. Why should we give them this?!" She said as she threw the black zip ties onto the table that he was by. They were the ones she was given on the mission. "Won't they just grow up to kill us anyway? Their hatred just as bad as ours? Why should we be the ones to change?", She asked him standing there as her hair was up on end. It was a feline reaction when she was upset, it was a normal trait of a cat. Her eyes were teary too as she had plucked some of the pain in her heart of her parents and when they found her. Tashina was happy that they found her but this 'capturing' them wouldn't do a thing. They would just grow up to hate them.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:56 pm

"I give my soldiers that one rule, to separate US from THEM, to show them that we are not just animals." he said as he watched her. "We're the bi-product of the last great human war. a war in which they killed each other with out mercy. while it's true that the leaders of the humans wish to see us dead, and vise versa for our leaders." he explained. then sighed heavily. she was right, their people were hunted down like animals in the cities that were taken over. her family was just one example of this, but he was determined to end the senseless killing, one life at a time. "I was once like you," he said, after a long pause, "I killed humans with my bare hands till they were black with the blood of dozens of lives. but when I went into your town and found you, took you in and raised you, Tashina, I vowed not to see anything happen like what happened to you, to either Human or Furry, not so long as I drew breath." he explained. "That's i take prisoners, to see to it that there is never another child left parent-less and orphaned. no matter who wins this war, it'll be bloody, and I don't want us to be viewed as heartless monsters who hunt down humans." he added. "despite what their propaganda, I want us to be viewed as civilized, to have some shred of decency and say we do not kill with out meaning." he added. he may have sounded stupid and old fashioned, but he did have the best interest of his people in heart. "if we lose, at least those that were held prisoner can say, they treated us better then we did them." that will make humans question who's the aggressor in this war. us or them. all it takes in a little crack to give way to a break in the dam of conviction and unleash the flood waters of doubt into their hierarchy."
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Tashina looked down holding her fist clenched as she sniffled some. Turning her back she nodded, "Fine...sir. I will ...try to do more on my part to ensure less casualties are shown during missions." She said as she walked toward the door, when she reached for the handle she stopped. "...the humans that were captured...what are we planning on doing with them?", She asked as she didn't look back at him due to her eyes full of tears. "...Are we just going to let them go?", she asked as she began to grip the handle. They had a couple blocks of human prisoners and most of them were treated quite well for prisoners. Some even began to think that the humans were the wrong. ~The dam...break lose the flood of doubt...~ She thought as she eyed the door knob waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:22 pm

"yes." he said loud softly, but loud enough to let her hear. "I do plan on doing that, I go and speak with many of them every day in fact. to judge how they are being treated and how I can help make them more comfortable." he explained. "the soldiers that i speak to are tired of the fighting as much as we are." he added, leaving out that one, a human Sargent was part of the team unit that attacked her home nine years ago. "I hope you can forgive the humans as a people. Tashina, not all of them are as evil as our leaders like to believe they are. but if you must kill humans, only kill the soldiers, Civilians are not fighters, and can't defend them selves as we can." he said.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:58 am

Tashina clenched her fist tightly as she nodded. "Yes Sir...", She said as she grasped the knob and opened the door softly walking out without even saying bye. The fact that the commander had taught her to fight and everything to just have it protect one of the maggots that call themselves beings. They killed her parents, they killed everybody she knew. They gunned them down in the streets while they stood protecting the mothers and children that were killed if they were furry. ~Sir...I cannot believe you are so soft...~ She thought as she continue to clench her fist. Before her next mission she would head to the shooting range, while fighting ring they had on the base to fight between them. It was a way for her to vent her anger out while she didn't kill her brothers and sisters she did hurt them pretty bad when she was in this mood.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:44 am

While it may have seemed like he was soft, he was walking a fine a line, a line between being called a civilized being and being branded a traitor. the powers that be hated the idea of living along side the human, and he was one of the very few commissioned officers willing to go against that. "Natasha, what should I do." he said to himself looking at a small portrait on the wall of his late mate, a tanish gold dragon female. While he had his own reasons to hate the humans, he had took his revenge on those that had torn the best part of his life away from him, so what could he do. kill them all or be content with the small victory he had. his train of thought didn't last long. the buzzer of the bases intercom broke it. "Commander Darkmune, The Deccan is here to review our troops." the announcer said, "Bloody fracking hell." Darkmune growled. last thing he needed was the zealots here. reaching over, he pressed down on the buzzer to send his reply. "Get them out of here. We have no time for this religious oversight." he said, the old killing edge in voice made it clear that he'd never let someone like a Deccan in his base. "Commander." someone responded the second he removed his claw from the button. "this is beyond YOUR authority. I AM going to review these foces,with our with out your graces." it was clear just who it was. the one responsible for him being stationed there in the first palce "Tar-Kalle!" Darkmune roared. if anyone had thought he'd gone soft, those with in 50ft of his quarters right then learned that he was still very capable of being the hard edged leader he once was. Slamming a large fist down on the desk he growled to himself. "one step out of like Tar-Kalli, and i'll rip your head off with my bare hands." he said under his breath, clinching his fist so tight the tips of his claws dug under the leathery hide of his palms.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:01 pm

Tashina looked over the others that were in the building. They worked tirelessly to make sure reports were done to the higher ups and the commander. When she looked ahead she reached the shooting range however things were different, the men weren't doing anything but standing against the wall. When she got there she realized she was pushed into a line in time for a soldier review. ~A review?~ She thought as she growled a little under her breath as she had anger to vent on a target that wanted her to put bullets in it. The fact that her commander was soft and annoying made her angry so she would spend a couple hundred bullets into the targets. Though when she noticed the people come in she couldn't believe it, it was the religious zeliots that loved her ideal of killing off the human race. Though she didn't know the whole thing she knew that is what it outlined, it was one of the few religions that she liked though in reality she didn't particiapte with any thing religious. She felt they were all just biggiots that didn't know jack shit rather believe in something that was not practical she went with something that was real. The ideal of shooting something for her side, the capturing of some base for her side then executing the prisoners that didn't want to yeld to her side. It was how she thought while her commander had done so hard to break her down or her ideals he hadn't done it yet.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:49 pm

While the Religious zealots reviewed the forces. Darkmune acted fast. heading out from his quartered he went straight for the holding cells. the guards were surprised to see him, but he quickly told them to let no-one enter, this included to deacon who was over seeing this 'review'. it smelled to high heaven, Darkmune never trusted the religious, and Tar-kalle most of all.

the Deacon Tar-kalle, a male feline himself, worked fast, reviewing all the major centers of the base. areas where he could not were noted mentally, he didn't say it aloud to a soul but he wanted to see to it that Commander Darkmune be removed for less then honorable reasons. when he came to the shooting range he smiled, neat orderly lines of soldiers he though to himself and slowly walked to lines till he stopped in front of Tashina. "you look..familiar." the young Deacon said as he sorted though his mental images or faces trying to figure out who she was and where he seen her before.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Tashina didn't smile or even show neutral smile, "Yeah, you are that preist in that church that I visited while I was on leave. I am Corporal Tashina and I was in the church when you were going off about something. I didn't pay too much attention but I did like what you were saying. It was along the lines of some destruction for the humans. That is what I liked due to you linked with my ideas of the humans." She explained as the Feline stood infront of her. She waited for him to respond with some way a priest does but for some reason she felt he might act a bit differently.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Tar-kalle was about to speak again when a Wolfen soldier grabbed him by his shoulder. "Just get this shit over with, Zealot, we're at war and don't have time for this." he said with a growl, Tar-kalle was not impressed by the show of force. "get your filthy hand off my robes, mutt" the cat said. the wolf growled as his grip tightened. and his other hand raised in defiance, and ready to put the priest in his place. which to the wolf was either six feet under or on his packs dinner plate.

"Don't waist or energy Sargent." Darkmunes voice boomed in the room, just before the large silver dragon stepped into the room. The wolf sargent frowned and let go. "good dog. Run back to your master like the mongrel you-" Tar-kale said before his voice was cut off along with his sir supply as Darkmunes large hand griped tightly around the cats entire neck. "And you! You have no right to speak to loyal soldier, I don't give a flying shit what titles YOUR overseers say, I will not have you inforcing a outdated cast system onto my men." he said, watching the life slowly slip out of cats face as the air in his lungs quickly use itself up. with out even a grunt from the large dragon, the cat was thrown away. through a coughing fit the priest looked up in glaring eyes. "you'll.. pay for that Dragon." he said. Darkmune was far from scared instead he growled lowly and flexed his fists till the joints poped, and pushing his claws out more another two inches making them more deadly then normally. "Get out of my base," he said, the growl said it all, if the priest didn't listen, he'd never leave this base alive.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:57 am

Suddenly a gun cocked behind Darkmune "the commander has given an order. Leave or I will shoot you myself.” She said coldly as she followed orders, despite that they weren't directed at her she wanted some reason to shoot something. The commander had given her a chance to do so, though in reality she knew that he would stop her and say that she was doing this too harshly. Tashina didn't think she was doing this in any manner but the fact she was loyal despite her methods. "Priest, I don't really care about what you preach and in fact I have some points..." By this time when she said she could imagine her superior's face. "…However...I don't give a shit if you die or are alive, if you want to live though heed my higher up's order. If not then I get a live target today.” She threatened the Cat, he might have seen her as a good disciple of whatever religion he was spouting but she was a soldier. She didn't care what happened since they were at war things happen, people snap and things need to be done.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:59 am

when he hard the click of a gun behind him he turned his gaze slightly. "the commander has given an order. Leave or I will shoot you myself.” Tashina said. he gave a slight grin, "make up your mind quick, you zealot. My dear adopted daughter is not known for her patience, or her mercy." the dragon said cocking his head to the side. It was well known by now that Darkmune had taken a feline child as his own child, but it seemed that Tar-kalle had not known that by the look on his furry face. "Now, GET!" Darkmune roared as his fist slammed into the cats face with lightning speed that belayed the dragons own speed, despite his massive bulk of a frame.

Tar-kalle was thrown back hard into a bulk head and rendered unconscious. "Sargent, Get this nonsense spouting filth off my base and on his way back to his closeminded friends. we have a war to fight." the wolf nodded with a grin and he and another soldier uncerrimoniously dragged the sleeping cat out. Darkmne simply turned to Tashina and smiled his fatherly smile at her. "Thank you my dear." he said and took his leave. she'd done good his his book. not just as a soldier, but as his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:44 am

Tashina nodded, "You're welcome father, now any word on our next move?" She asked as she stood by him putting her weapon on safety again. The priest had come for some purpose and some people found her methods very ruthless and cutthroat but the humans deserved their deaths, the children, the women, the men, they all caused hell to her people. They wanted peace at first but it seemed to just blow up in their face every time talks would come around they were either shot or just lied to. "I am getting an itchy trigger finger and the men hate it when I get like that...", She also stated as some of them watched her with a worry on their face as she didn't smile or anything just cold look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:32 am

Darkmune shook his head, ever since she was a teen she'd been like this just a cold shell of a girl, well, a women now he figured. "you always have a itchy trigger finger." he said matter-of-factually as he reached up to scratch his jaw. "go unwind a bit for gods sakes, Tashina, or you'll give yourself a ulster or worse, shoot someone, again." he added, last thing he wanted was to file more paper work under his child's record of 'itchy trigger finger' cases, as he apply named the one inch thick file. but she didn't normally relax. not in anyway he'd known of at the least. she'd still want to shoot something.

"ok," he started getting a idea in his head, "here's a thought my dear, go get a few tin cans from the guys in the Mess, then break out your *A.R.(Assault Rifle) in Range area 3, it should be clear this time of day." he stated. "set up your cans however you want then go *plunking. see how long you can keep it up with a full clip."

"As to our next move, we'll just wait and see what command has to say on this matter, if anything they are growing as tired as we are of both the priests and this blasted war. sooner or later it's all going to come to a boiling point if we don't find a way to end it." he explained.

*Plunking: slang or term used to describe the act of shooting cans.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Tashina frowned, "Fa-Dark...Commander, I have a burning hate for those that destroy our kind. I want them whipped out, though I don't do anything cause I am a soldier. I go where I am needed by the higher ups and sometimes that is even to my own death. My gun is pointed at my enemies and I will see their blood spilled out onto the cement for the crimes they continue to commit against us. Unwinding is a pleasure I don't have cause none of the men like me and they have a right not to. I don't tolerate laziness or anything at the base. They need to be at full strength in case the humans send in a battalion to take us out otherwise our war will be short lived. I am not about to see myself taken out by them like so many others!" She said with a sharp angry tone in her voice.

Tashina already had it out by the time he mentioned it, "I will ...commander, by the way command is going to be soft with us so be ready to hear more red tape. I swear they will not want to win this war rather squander it on something else. The priests get in our way...shoot them, they should know better cause it was their ancestors and other ones that were killed by humans. If they spread shit then I say we blast em' and let me know that we are fighting for them! we aren't here just to skip rope!" She said with more anger as she walked away toward the mess. Her eyes looked around for some cans that her father had mentioned taking about 100 of them she put them over her back as her eyes only focused on where she was going. When she reached Range area 3 she put them all on a rail which stretched quite far. ~Three round bursts or even single shot...aim for the top...the head...instant kill~ She thought as she had her finger already on the trigger looking down the sight letting out shots which ranged from one to three.

Tashina looked down the sight as she had finished shooting all the cans though her impatience was still very high. ~That is it, the commander is taking so long on deciding on something. I am going to develop a attack on one of the settlements...~ She thought as she put her gun down heading out of the range. Heading toward the higher level as she avoided Darkmune's office heading to the planning room. This contained all the information on the human colonies or settlements around the base. Tashina looked at the plans while she planned to set an attack on one of the settlements forging his signature. She found a very large settlement that was called Forthcoming and she signed it to be attacked for advancement in the war. She put her team on there so that there would be no intrusion though she knew this would come back at least her father would understand they need to be killed.

~I am sorry Dark you are my commander and I am going to show you why we need to fight~ She thought stepping her station as a soldier but didn't care as she geared up informing the team but not Dark of this new advancement as they prepared heading to the vehicle to began deployment as she had her power suit on and brought the most offensive weapons she could find that could take out an entire building with a couple shots. With this they sped out of the base all known what was going on except the one in charge of the entire facility.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:50 pm

Darkmune had figured on the shooting range keeping Tashina busy for at least a few hours, or till the cans she'd gathered were little more then twisted shards of metal around the range. he was almost oblivious to his daughters plans. almost. if not for one of his lower officers coming to his office to inform that her team was on their underway. "What?" he said? by this time it was too late to stop them, they had left the gates just minutes ago, and knowing Tashina, they didn't plan on stopping. "Find out where that team is going, and give me the documents that authorized it!" he said in a roar. he was almost scared to think of where she was heading. the paper work was found and he scanned it quickly, horrified at the news. "I didn't sign this." he said under his breath, but had a pretty good idea of who could have. that made him mad as all hell, but the target was what scared even him.

"By all that is holy Tashina what have you gotten yourself into" he muttered, reading the order to attack the settlement of Forthcoming, he'd not planed to attack that settlement, not yet and not with just one team. he hurried down to the bases combat information center, the heart and soul of the bases almost. "Give me on the line with them, NOW!" he ordered as he ducked under the bulkhead,a soldier didn't waist time as she moved out of her commanders way when he was picking up a head set, he had to hold it up to his ear because it wasn't meant for his peoples head, but it would do for the time being. "Tashina? I Need your team to return now! this is far too dangerous. Forthcoming is too heavily fortified to go in like this." he said calmly, but the soldier next to him could just barely hear the rattle of his silvery scales clicking against east other in what was a mix of anger, fear, and frustration.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:43 am

Tashina listened to Dark as she frowned they were only minuets outside forthcoming which had heavy turrets and other men positioned around the settlement. Tashina giggled at their defenses as they rushed in not realizing they has anti tank mines in the ground. Suddenly a large explosion happened as their vehicle was thrown to the side. Tashina thrown over rolling to the side stood up smirking. "That is all you got? My team have dealt with worse!", She then began to assign her team to points on the defense. They knew what they were getting themselves into but she didn't care as much as they did as they killed off the men at the points rigging the turrets to blow as well maybe hot wire them to turn on the humans.

Tashina had effortlessly walked through a hole in their defenses. She was clapping her hands even dark could hear her doing it. "So this is defense? I hope your men are better at shooting otherwise the body count is going to rise!" She roared in blood lust as her team just as crazy as her stood with her as they walked into range of the settlement.

Tashina smirked as she pulled out an experimental explosive that had spikes on it meaning to stick. Tashina hit the button as she threw it on the commander as the men began to shoot though didn't realize the blast that knocked them to the side. Those in the blast were blown apart with the commander. Tashina and her team began to systematically take out the forces that were in the beginning bulk. Dark could hear the death and destruction that was going on and her voice. Her team except for one of them were enjoying what they were doing as they were going through piece by piece. Tashina giggled, "commander you should be here!" she said excitedly as she rushed through to be stopped by a tank as she hid out in a building while the tank fired on her the explosions heard even through her head set.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:59 am

when the Intel explosion happened, Darkmune froze. what the hell was that? he wondered. "Tashina?" he called, but the comm chatter went through the roof at that point, if it wasn't for the room full of furries monitoring it all, it's have been hell for him alone to keep track of. "Tashina, Pull your people back." he ordered, but she didn't seem to be listening. how could she, she was in one of her trances, the blood lust was over taking her, again. "this isn't going to end well." he said to himself. wondering where in all the years he'd raised her and helped her did he steer her down this twisted path she was on.

he could only imagine what horrors she'd been committing on the battlefield right that moment. dare he himself suit up and go out there to fight, and subsequently drag his daughter back... "Damn it all" he said under his breath. he put his headset down and let the operative take back her seat. "get Bravo team ready, people. Fuel up the tanks and IFVs and have Alpha and Delta ready in LAVs to provide back up. and have my gear with Bravo, I'm going with them." he said. he was going to drag her back then treat her like she was a disobedient child she was acting like, and spank her if he has to when they got back to base.

"Sir, IFVs are ready to roll out when you are sire" Bravo teams Lt said. "Just get this bucket of bolts rolling I can suit up inside." dark said, as he stepped up the ramp and inside, even with it being made to accommodate creatures his size it was tight, but he didn't care, he threw on his body armor and weapons, some of the soldiers even loaded his extra mags while he did so. nice of them he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:21 am

Tashina stood among a group of bodies riddled with bullets, suddenly the two tanks that were in the battle zone found her as she looked at them. The gunner was in a seperate part of the tank shooting a fifty cal at her as she laughed. Tashina used the buildings as cover as she dashed through them until she was at the side of the gunner running up sticking a grenade to the gunner blowing him to pieces with a scream as the tank moved to try to target her. However tanks cannot attack little moving targets well as one shot fired nearly skinning her ear though leaving her deaf it blew up a piece of a destroyed skyscraper as she jumped up ontop of the tank still deaf as she laughed. "Eat this you bastard human!", She yelled as she threw a grenade into the cockpit sticking the man in the face as she jumped back just to see the tank blow up with the help of one shot from the other and the grenade.

Tashina then did it with the second tank instead going through the buildings quickly going up the stairs where she was above it as the gunner searched for her she laughed. Suddenly the man felt a sticky grenade lodge into his skull as he screamed to have his body blown apart. Tashina laughed with anger and lust as she jumped down on top of the tank opening the hatch then instead of throwing just one she threw about five into the cockpit saying, "hey enjoy hell you fucker! You don't deserve to live!" she laughed as she jumped off the combined explosion launched the head off of the main chassis into a nearby building. Her team was nearby fucking up the rest of the forces there though one of her team was shot and down bleeding out.

Tashina ran to the wolf as he was laying there bleeding as she began to bandage him suddenly showing strong compassion. "Corporal Ma'am! Leave me behind! Give those human bastards what for!", He yelled at her as she shook her head, "I don't leave any of my team behind! You are all my ass kickers for this human race and you will all see it through!" She said as bullets flew by her but her focus was on her fallen team mate as the others fell back to her position to protect her as the remaining forces surrounded them shooting as they were forced into a building. This was when the humans brought out their last bit of huge ordinance. "We will tell you to retreat out of our city or we will blow this building to high hell with you furry freaks inside! We will cleanse your kind from our world soon enough! I will make sure of it!", He yelled as he aimed the huge weapon on the tall building then he raised his hand. He watched for any movements seeing nothing he lowered his hand as the huge gun launched a huge slug at the building taking half of it out.

Tashina didn't care about what went on as she went to bandage the area of the wound she lifted her wolf teammate looking at the rest. "We have a injured we need to make sure he is save before we destroy them! Though we need to get out of this building before it is destroyed by the human forces. They have us surrounded but I may have a way to defeat or scatter them. Rickey do you have those c4 explosives?" She asked the raccoon that was apart of her team which was pretty good with explosives and was crazy with them. Rickey nodded as she smirked, "get ready to make some very big explosive grenades!" She said as she designed a new grenade that triggered the c4 as well as it's normal explosive after pulling the pin and the second time down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))   Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Furry Vs Human ((CommieXDarkmune))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinner's Seduction :: Roleplaying :: Private Rolplays-
Jump to: