Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to the Old Ways

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Male Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to the Old Ways Empty
PostSubject: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:54 pm

Raven wrote:
Brandon was sitting on the couch finishing reviewing the last of his test scores for his finals of junior year of college. "Well It seems I got by with a B average this time." He looked up from his sitting position over to his oldest friend who was on the phone.

"I don't know. What do you mean complicated? So how far has it gone?" The voice on the other end was talking about how the gang they used to be in had lost a great majority of their power and that a war was going to ensure for turf if nothing was done about it. Kyle and Brandon had left that life nearly four years ago to pursue a better one that wouldn't get them killed. They had left everything and moved out of state for their schooling but now it was back to being into the shit. "No I don't know how he's going to take it. Don't worry I'll be there."

After hanging up the phone a sigh came from Kyle's lips. "That was sis. Turns out that the Fangs are declining and getting wiped out and they need someone that can bring them back and prevent a war. She was wondering if you were going to come out with me. They are coming close and pushing for our neighborhood. The old House and everything." Kyle ran his finger through his red hair. "I'm going whether you are or not.."

Brandon had placed his chin in his hands as hid friend spoke the words of impending doom of the place where they grew up. "I don't know Kyle we left that long ago, should we really ruin what we worked to build up?" Brandon's parents were long dead from a previous gang war before he had chose to leave the hood. "I have to think about it. If I'm not there on the fourth day you get there I'm not coming." The green eyes peered through his raven locks through a pair of glasses.

Simi wrote:
Kari Kane was in deep shit, "Everyone calm the fuck down." she said it in a steady and commanding tone to the men gathered around her. "If they want a fight, then they will have one." She slammed a black sleeveless gloved fist into the other. "The Fangs will not go down without a fight." Suddenly the song 'You're Going Down' by the Sick Puppies went through her head. Kari shook her head before continuing, "We might now have a few of our members who were here since the beginning, and who were damn good fighters, but-" she paused to look at them again, "you all still have me. I'm not as good as they were, but the fire of fighting still burns through me." She nodded then and said, "The Fangs will fight to the death if necessary. If there is a fight, bring weapons; guns, knives and brass knuckles. Use them only in dire straights. We will not bow down before them!" She rallied her fellow gang members to her. Cheers of 'Fangs forever!' and 'Fangs for life' echoed around the small hideout that they had claimed when they were all younger. Kari raised a hand, "Hold your fire until I find out who all is coming to help us." She looked around her, "I will only say this once, no one is to fire upon anyone. I know it's not our way, but avoid any and all confrontations." she nodded. "Now go home and await my command." The men patted her on the shoulders and back before they left. She wasn't their leader, but they needed someone to look to, and since she had fucked Brandon, she was as good as any in their eyes.

Kari fell back onto a Bishop's throne that she had recovered from the dump when the Fangs hideout had been made seven years ago. Sighing she shook her head sadly, she didn't want to lead, she had no leadership skills. All she was was close to one of the former members, and had lived close by. There was no way in hell they were going to be able to fight them back if Brandon didn't come back.

At 21, Kari was dressed in goth/punk fashion, the black gloves, ripped blue jeans, black combat boots with silver buckles up the sides, a tight black 'Rock On' t-shirt that emphasized her double D perky breasts and there were punky necklaces and chains hanging from her neck. Her hair was pulled up into two buns that fanned. It's original color was red, but she had it died black and put red streaks through it. She had been dressing this way since she was fourteen. Her parents had never understood it, but let her express herself. Kari's parents had been killed in the last few years, when their rivals had gone through killing random people who were outside at the time.

It was then that she felt incredibly old. She wished with all her heart that Brandon hadn't left. Brandon and Kyle. They were the best fighters, that were leading the Fangs, a the same year that her parents died. Assassinated if you were, the cowards way. In the back of an alley. She had dated Brandon for a time, and though she still heard from him since he went away to college, she wanted Brandon close. Kari closed her eyes tiredly. She needed a shower. However, she had much to do, she looked at the pictures hung on the walls of the predecessors, then she carefully slipped out the boarded up window.
Kari walked slowly home to her apartment randomly thinking about anything and everything. She heard thunder in the distance and she shook her head, every damn time there was a fight to come it rained. She wondered if the Fates hadn't had this planned out. She loved the rain, and as the first few drops hit her, she looked up in time for it to downpour. It didn't take any time to start with the rain.

Digging into her pants pocket, she pulled out a set of keys, holding them between her knuckles, she waited until she was entirely drenched before walking up the flight of stairs to her door. Walking inside, she shook herself like a dog would. Kari stripped as she walked to her bathroom in her small loft apartment.

Sparse in furniture, all there she had was a small single mattress, an old black and white TV on an old nightstand, a PS2, video games and DVDs stacked next to the PS2, a fat PSP with two games, Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley and Crisis Core and all the Manga books in the Mars series stacked along the wall where her headboard would go. Her kitchen was immaculately clean. However, if you opened the cupboards they would be almost empty. She had come by this small apartment in a will. The former member left it for her, paid until the day Kari decided to leave. So she didn't really have much to eat. She had been living off of crack head soup and slim fast.

Kari took a long hot shower, and then threw on some work out pants, a clean dry bra and a black tank top that had a Bengal tiger on the front, baring his fangs. She sat cross legged on her bed and leaned against the wall, her eyes closed again. She ruffled her hair as she opened her eyes after a few moments. The red in her hair was almost invisible when it was wet. Laying on her stomach, she grabbed the first book of Mars and started to read it. Fifteen minutes later she was asleep, the eleventh book in the series on the floor.

Raven wrote:
Kyle had made arrangements to leave just a few hours after the phone call. The trip two states away would only take a short while by plane. Brandon on the other hand didn't have the kind of money to just spend and leave when he liked. It seemed that there were a few things preventing him from leaving things that needed to be taken care of.

Kyle's plane landed shortly after it had left the airport of his departure. The cab ride from the from the airport had taken the longest amount of time. By the time he got in his old neighborhood it was about two hours after the plane had left. He placed all his belongings in the old house him and his sister grew up in and then began the soft walk over to his sister's apartment. The raven locks of his hair soaked from the downpour that he had walked in. The blue eyes that looked through his hair were soft and not those that they had once been. "Open the door!" he called knocking on it roughly.

Simi wrote:
Kari came awake in with her fists raised like she was expecting someone to punch her. She sat up from the bed and without even taking the time to wake up fully, grabbed a Desert Eagle that was stashed in the nightstand. She walked slowly to the door, years of practice on walking softly paying off. She looked out the peephole, but only say a soaking wet male standing in the hall.

Shaking her head, she slid the chain out and unlocked the dead bolt. Kari flung the door open in one fluid movement and cocked the gun, "What do you-" she saw the face. "God! Kyle! What the fuck man?" she brought the gun down and took her finger off the trigger. "I almost shot you!" She shook her head, "War is fucking nigh and you come in here pounding on the door?!" Kari walked back to her nightstand and put the gun away, looking at him she asked, grinning, "You coming in?" She was still a little shaken that her brother of all people would pound on her door like that. "I think I have some beers left over from when the Fangs came over here to keep me company," she made a beeline for her kitchen and the fridge, "As the only female left, I'm the most at risk for an attack." she found one, "ah, here." Tossing it to him, she grabbed a Green Apple Smirnoff for herself. "You know, Serge gave me that gun. Don't know where he found it, but I really don't want to know." She popped the top off hers and handed a bottle opener to Kyle.

Kari eyed him for a few minutes then walked back to the door, slid the chain in place and flipped the deadbolt. "How have you been Kyle?" she asked sitting down on her bed, "I'm sorry there's not much in here as far as sitting goes, I haven't been to the dump in ages." She smiled, standing up, she made her bed and then grabbed a towel, "Here," she patted the other side, "Sit down. I don't mind that you're wet." Kari handed him a black towel, "I am glad that you're back." she took a swig and then bit her lip, "Though I do wish that Brandon had come with you." she shook her head sadly, "The Fangs won't hold much longer." Kari took a long gulp of it before continuing. "They made me their leader. I guess it was 'cause I fucked Brandon. I'm not much for leading and speeches, but I guess I rallied them enough-" her phone beeped, and Kari stood and walked to where her clothes were still laying, picking it up she looked at the text. "Shit." She ran into the bathroom and came out a few minutes later dressed in her punk attire again, her hair back up in buns. "Care to come with me to the base? We've got a problem. There was a date issued for the war that the Fangs aren't ready for. We need someone to lead us. Care to do the honors, brother?" She gulped down the rest of her Smirnoff. "When you're ready. At least. They can wait there for us; but they are preparing for war, which I don't want right now. Not with Brandon gone." As she waited, she threw on a Slipknot hoodie.

Raven wrote:
'So that's how it is.' Kyle thought to himself as he stared down the barrel of a gun once again. "I don't think you would have been able to." He muse referring to her shooting him."I need a piece soon though." He stepped into her apartment. "So what happened to the landlord that was here he takeoff? Or he catch a bullet?" After hearing her words he dropped the topic, it had seemed this wasn't a visit even in the slightest bit. "All business I see." He took the beer and took a swig setting it down on the makeshift coffee table.

Simi wrote:
The beep from the pager seemed like it was an omen of death. 'Already, shit this is going to be tough to win.' Again his thoughts remained just that, her offer of him leading possibly not the best idea but it was one. "I'm not sure if Brandon is coming or not..." Kyles face was grim thinking of how this might go. "I need to see the troops before I can make any choice."

Kari looked him in the eye, "I've been on edge ever since the War Hounds declared that they were our enemies. So, yeah I could've." Her words didn't ring true, and she knew it. She put it away and then replied, "I know where you can find one; just don't ask where it was acquired." She looked around her room, how empty it felt, but it was home, "Yeah, he caught a bullet, with his face," she paused and sadly shook her head. "He caught one with his forehead execution style and his chest. I saw the fuckers do it to." she went to her window and pointed to the alley.

She heard disappointment in her brother's tone, and her face softened. "Fuck it. I'm looking at my brother who I haven't seen in years. The Fangs can wait." She went back, and grabbed another Smirnoff and then sat back on the bed and took off her hoodie. She then leaned forward to shed her boots. "So what all have you been up to? You mention Brandon." She took a sip, "Why don't you think he's coming?" She stood and walked over to her fridge to check the situation on dinner. There was some left over Sweet and Sour Pork and Chicken from two nights ago when she ordered from the Chinese food place down the road, some leftover steaks from the Steak house when one of her older guy friends bought her dinner, and some home made sushi she made last night. Frowning Kari walked back to her bed and opened the nightstand again, bringing out a small Apple notebook. Tapping a few keys she checked her bank. "Shit..." Kari picked up her cell and sent a text. A few seconds later there was a reply and she refreshed the page. "That's more like it." She muttered under her breath. Looking at her brother Kari addressed him, "I have a a few G's left so we can buy food for however long you're planning on staying here."

Raven wrote:
"Why aren't you living in our house?" He asked softly taking a drink from the beer. "What's with the apartment? not wanting everyone to know where you live?" He sat back down on a milk crate. "Seriously sis since when have you needed to go to the dump and get things to live like this? I send you money. I know gang life is hard but what's wrong with he house?" He pushed his wet hair from his face and looked up at the roof. His hand moved to his side and he put his feet up. "So what is the deal? I know we are going to hang tonight but whats going on in terms of the gang war that might be coming. Who are we going to fight and what's their rep like?"

Simi wrote:
Kari glanced at him before getting up and walking over to her fridge. Opening it she got out a bottle of vodka. She poured a small glass before she came back over to him and sat back on the bed. Kari took a sip before looking at him again. "I was living there up untill a year ago. There were several drive bys in the neighborhood and I once showed my face in a window. If it wasn't for Sarge, I would've been raped and taken." her face darkened. "I came here looking for a room and the landlord agreeed. He, however was seen with me and executed." She finished off her drink before she stood and went to the door again, looking through the peep hole. "I guess he knew he was going to die because this place was in his will to me."
Kari walked back over to her brother.

"This has become my safe house. I hardly ever go to the old house anymore, not alone anyways." she plopped on her mattress on her stomache and looked up at her brother, the angle making her look cute in a way, despite the situation at hand. "As for the problem. The Southside Demons are demanding that we have a war. I've tried to ally with them several times, but it only results in bloodshed. Luckily only theirs, a few drops of mine, but that was only from a broken eye," she pointed to her left eye, there was a small, faint scar going through her eyebrow down to the bottom of her eye. "I haven't had to have any of the gangs help, not that they could've done anything about it. SD seem to like to corner me. They think that I'm their property." she scoffed, "They don't seem to relieze that I had a brother who taught me to fight at a young age." Kari held her hands, knuckles showing towards her, rubbing them, she continued. "War is so close everyone in the Fangs can feel the energy shift." she looked around her as if knowing that there was a shift somewhere. Looking back at Kyle, she added, "We need to have our leaders back. We need both you and Brandon." she reached up to her ponytails and took out the ties, letting her hair fall down, she sat up and shook her head, letting her hair fall where it wanted. Kari ruffled it and then looked back at him. "When's Brandon coming?" she asked him the question she dearly needed to hear.

Raven wrote:
'So leaving her alone did effect things like we thought it might.' He looked out the window for a few seconds thinking of how Brandon had talked about taking her with them but Kyle refused. His ears picked up the drive bys as well as the landlord getting shot. it wasn't how he had envisioned his sister getting the place but it seemed that she was still soft at heart. So the house was most likely in shambles unless she had been having it repaired all the while as well.

The gang really must have declined if she was the strongest of the Fangs. 'Southside Demons? They must have formed after we left this is the first I'm hearing of them.' He turned his head back from the window as his sister got up and went for the vodka. The fangs might have looked up to us but that was only because the members knew who we were.' "Chances are the Fangs won't know who I am from my understanding you have new recruits and the old members are either dead or the left the gang around when we did."

Simi wrote:
Kari nodded and rolled over onto her back, letting her head fall off the end of her bed, "Yeah, they are new recruits. But they've all heard stories of you and Sarge knows that if I'm your sister, that you have to be stronger than me." She smiled, "I am a leader, but I'm not much for speeches or any of that shit." Kari laughed, closing her eyes as she thought about it. "I just like to fight. I always have." she opened her eyes and pulled herself up without using her hands. "Well, you hungry? We can go somewhere to eat, or we can order. It's your choice."

Raven wrote:
"Well stories of grandeur aren't more than mere stories half the time.I'll do my best to get them to fighting level, but pray Brandon shows up." A sigh came from his lips. This is really going to suck.' He pulled off his soaking wet shirt and set it on what appeared to be a clothesline in her living room. "Judging by the weather we should have delivery." He looked at the rest finally realizing just how soaked he was. "First lets head home though, nobody's going to hit the house this late, and we'll have the upstairs so nobody will know we are there." He put his shirt back on after ringing it out in her sink.

"I'm going to need the fireplace and heater." He said with a soft shiver ready to head back out the door. "That And I'm going to need the layout familiar enough to grab and go in case of a surprise attack." There was a certain code of the streets as to where you never hit someones house while they were sleeping. It was considered a cowards way out. You could rob no gang members during the night but to fuck with them while they slept was cowardice and something only a pussy would do. Day hits and sunset hits were perfectly fine but the gangs in this region held firm to that unwritten law.

When Brandon and Kyle ran the gang they even put up a respect law about not gunning down a rival member while with his girl, unless of course his girl was part of that gang. If the girl lived on the Fangs turf it was simple, as long as they scoped him out, and knew they were dating nothing happened. There were obvious signs of what would happen if that hadn't been the case. The gang wars from the Fangs side of this always tried to avoid non gang members, they wouldn't hit a personal residence but they'd hit the safe house. Residential area were too easy to be spotted in for one, and for two you knew knew who lived in the house with the person.

Yes the Fangs held a code but it had seemed that nobody knew of this in their gang, as though it had been nor more than a teen's nursery. This was going to have to be changed if his presumptions were correct. They were all newer members and clearly wouldn't know the code. 'This is going to be hell.' He thought walking to the door. "Come on bitch." The word used to anyone else would signify that she was a slut or his whore, for him it was kinda true she was his, but not that way. He had started calling her that as her attitude and love for fighting had started to develop, it was true she was a bitch with an attitude, but she was still his sister. "I want to go home."

Simi wrote:
Kari looked at her brother before she scoffed, "The Fangs think you and Brandon were the heros of the gang. You brought us to a stand when there was no hope. You rallied us better that I ever have in your absence." She looked at Kyle again. "You know I don't belive in any form of God. There can be none when our parents died." she looked blankly at the wall, thinking. When food was mentioned, Kari snapped out of it, "Sounds good to me. We'll pick up something from Safeway on the way. I remember you liked tacos." She smiled.

Kari walked over to her bed and lifted it, and pulled out a medium shoulder bag and a smaller one, "I'm just going to pack a few things." She began carefully loading up her Mars series, the Eagle from her nightstand, she put behind her in her jean's waistband, for a quick draw, and a few extra magazines. Standing she brought both of the bags over to her fridge and stuffed the smaller one with all the alcohol there was in the house. The beer and Smrinoff in the fridge, the strong whiskey and Captian Morgan's in the cupboard over the sink.

Kari reached between the fridge and the pantry to reveal a small burlap sack. Digging into it, she pulled out two 44 Magnums along with five thousand rounds. Packing it with her books, she looked around the kitchen, trying to think of anything else she wanted to bring. Opening the fridge, she noticed the left over food, grabbing a plastic Safeway bag, she packed all food from her fridge that could spoil within the next couple of days. Tying it in a knot, Kari brought the three bags back. Setting the food on the carpet at the foot of her bed, she started to pack her clothes, extra jeans, some underwear, socks, shirts and a few bras.

Kari stood, stretched and picked up the bags, "If you want an area that you know well, you must be talking about our old house. It hasn't been touched all that much since I left for here, I occassionally go to it, with a few bodyguards of course. To make sure nothing has been taken." she sighed, "It's all there, but the SD- Southside Demons, have watched me from afar each time I visit." Kari sighed again and hoped, even though she didn't do that much recently- that the rules of living and working on the streets were still in effect. If they weren't then there'd be hell to pay. "As long as we're sleeping in the same room, I'll be fine." she smiled at her brother.

Kari put on her boots, grabbed her keys and slid her Slipknot hoodie again. Pulling on the bags, she looked sharply at he brother when he called her 'bitch'. "Yes, Cheetah." she bowed low, the gang mentaility kicking in for her as well. After a few years, she reverted to leader, but now one of them was back, and she passed the torch back to her brother. "I want to go home as well." Grabbing the bag of food, she followed her brother out into the hall, locking the door behind her, pulling the mechinism to lock the chain in place as she did. Time to go home she thought.

Raven wrote:
Tacos, he hadn't had those in a good while. The kind of tacos that his hometown were able to give out were unlike any other. Well when he had the money at his college then he'd make it his self. He watch as she grabbed her bags, and just like an average woman in a gang or not she grabbed a bunch of useless items. As she commented on his gang name he remembered how he had been given it.

Kyle had chased down a drive-by performed by one of the old rival gangs at the time. He hadn't fired a shot going after them but he was able to chase them down far enough to know where the attack had originated. Her hand moved to lock her apartment door and he headed down the stairs with her. "Well I don't think I'd have a problem with sharing a bed with you, but you might want to keep that ass and those tits covered sis." He said slapping her ass as she walked. "We wouldn't want it to look like you were trying to seduce your own brother now would we?"

Simi wrote:
Kari looked shocked for a few mintures as they walked down the street, "Kyle! I would never want to seduce my older brother!" she gently slapped his bicep. "I'll sleep on the floor, I'll just bring my mattress into the master room." She looked up at him as they past the store, her mind elsewhere. "Kyle, there is one thing you have to know about me though." Kari paused and a huge smile appeared on her face, "Being away from someone for so long; I've started sleeping completely naked. So you'll have to excuse me if you wake up sometime in the middle of the night and you see a tit poking out from under the covers." she grinned at him.

They passed a small 24/7, Kari paying it no mind, it wasn't until they were in the house and she had put her bags in the room she had ever since she was a young girl. Pictures of Marylin Manson still on the walls. She smiled and pulled them down and rolled them up. "Kyle? We forgot food." Kari stepped out of her room, her boots not making a sound as she walked down the hall, looking for him.

Kari stopped in the middle of the hall, memories flowing back to her. When she was just shy of thirteen she had kicked the shit out of three grown males who were bullying an older teen, Cyan. Kari had brought the her into her room and patched her up. Begging her parents, Cyan had dinner with them before Kari herself escorted her back to her own house. Three weeks after, Cyan was found, naked and full of semen in one of the allys. Kari had found her and then found the men responisble. She kicked their asses again before calling the cops.

Kari suddenly turned around, a feeling itched its way up her spine. Like the feeling you get if you think someone is in the room. She paused and made her way back to her bedroom. Kari stood on the threashold and looked at the frame of her bed, Kyle must've already been in here, to take the mattress into the master bedroom. Kari's eyes saw the mattress, with the cloud covers, and Brandon naked ontop of her, clearly making love. She closed her eyes as a tear fell down her cheek. She missed him so much. Kari walked over to her bed, and looked at the headboard, the initials 'B K' and 'K K' was burned into the cherry wood. Brandon had used a special tool for it, so it was perfect. Kari leaned don and kissed his initials, "Please come home soon, honey. I need you right now." she whispered, before walking back out of the room.

Kari finally found her brother, who was getting the master bedroom ready, "What do you feel like for dinner, bro?" she asked him. She stopped as she saw her bed and the cloud covers. She could smell Brandon's Axe that he always wore and the smell of Irish Spring soap. Another tear slid down her face. Wiping it away hurridly, she looked at her brother who had carefully arranged her mattress so it was next to the closet, the farthest away from the door. Kari smiled, her brother always did look after her. Opening her mouth again, she smelled the Axe and her voice choked. "There's a 24/7 right around the corner, and a Chinese place not five minutes away."

Raven wrote:
Kyle walked into the house and went into her room grabbing her mattress. With her explanation earlier about how she had almost been taken he was more than happy to grab the mattress. Now within the privacy of their house he was more free to talking about his sister and how she slept. Though she seemed to have vanished within the house, nobody could have been in the house with the way it was locked up. He didn't exactly worry but he did check the entire down stairs area, Finally he stopped in the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator he noticed how much was left in there, hardly anything except beers and a few things for an 'instant' snack. His hands cleaned out the old food throwing it away, though the beers were still good.

He took one beer out and popped open the can, Drinking it on the way to the master bedroom. After a few minutes he started to get everything ready, changing the sheets and flipping the master beds mattress. He heard his sister looking for him then popped his head out the door. He finished flipping the mattress and then began to sheet and put the bedding on. "Well since someone was talking about tit's earlier see if they have any chicken sandwiches in the hot box, or a normal chicken sandwich in the fridge isle." With the way his sister had filled out since he left she certainly did have a bigger rack than before. Though she had dressed kinda slutty when she was thirteen, then again that's where the family rebellion started, right after their parents died.

After a long minute of getting a good look at his younger sibling he realized he needed to get laid, but not from her. His sister was Brandon's even if he wasn't around, even if she wasn't Kyle didn't like the thought of incest. He was going to have to find something within the gang or at least in the neighborhood. "Try to keep yourself covered though sis I really don't need to see nothing from your body alright. Bad enough I ain't been laid in nearly a year." He lifted the pillows from the floor and placed them on the bed. "I'd have offered to share the bed but your naked ass next to me might not be a good idea."

Simi wrote:
Kari laughed, grinning at her brother, “What, the sight of my bare ass in the middle of the night doesn’t make your cock twitch?” She watched his expression and her grin grew, “Face it bro, I’m gonna sleep naked whether you want me to or not.” she nodded, “Tits got it, tits are plumper than thighs, you like thighs with a little muscle, huh?” she grinned again walking back out of the room, laughing again. Kari knew she was teasing her brother, but this was the first time in a long while she felt so relaxed. She had been on edge at her apartment, so now she could tease and joke with not a threat.

Kari heard her brother say something else, so she poked her head back in the room to hear him finish. She laughed a little, “My poor brother,” she put on a sympathetic face, “I guess I’m lucky we’re not in the south, huh? Or I might wake up in the middle of the night with a dick in my pussy.” she laughed again, “I’ll be back soon. Ten minutes at the most.” she commented, sobering. “Don’t worry, I’ll take my gun and wear my leather duster you got me as a birthday present when I was fourteen.” she told him. Kari walked back into the hall, stopping in the middle of it; another memory flooding back to her. She and Brandon had the house to themselves one night, and had had sex in this particular spot in the hallway, using the banister as support. Tears began to flow down Kari’s face. She forced herself to move forward to her room as she heard Brandon’s voice murmuring how much he loved her in Kari’s ear and her moans back.

Once Kari had her duster on and had walked half way to the store, her cell beeped, a text being sent. She walked through the door, nodding to Caddy, the regular keeper of this little store. Answering it as she grabbed what was needed, she went to the counter, “What’s going on Caddy?” she asked him, pulling out the money. “How’s the missus and kids?” she had met his wife a few times, nice enough woman, and their two young kids; growing up in a neighborhood like this, she was surprised that they hadn’t been tainted at all.

Caddy nodded and replied with his usual, “They’re doing fine, Lexi got a new puppy and she’s babying the thing.” he answered with a smile. Lexi was the youngest, six years old. “She wants to name him Butter.” he laughed as he bagged up her groceries, “I told her that it wasn’t he best of names, but she insisted.” Caddy handed her the bag. “They’re doing good.” he nodded. “Thanks, Kari. Be safe.” he had known about the attempted sexual assault. The whole neighborhood did.

Kari laughed and nodded, “I will, thanks Caddy, take it easy.” she waved and walked back out to the road, she checked for a response, “Won’t that old man ever give it a rest?” she asked herself as she stuffed the cell into her jacket pocket. Kari thought about Mr Franks as she walked back to the house. He was the elderly man that had adopted her as a daughter, taken her out to dinner, bought her clothes, food and helped buy things that she needed for her apartment. He had been the one who bought her the Magnum. The newest text had been him imploring her to come live with him. Kari liked him as a friend, but the old man really wanted in her pants, and she just wasn’t interested.

Before she realized it, she had walked up to the Master bedroom, looking down over the banister; she saw that the door was locked: dead bolt, chain and door knob locked. “Kyle. I’m back.” she called softly, walking into the room, putting the back gently down on the old oak chest that their parent used to keep family heirlooms in. Kari had sent them to a friendly family member when she had left the house, just incase anyone decided to break in. “I got some Dr Pepper, more Smirnoff, and beer. Along with the chicken tits, thighs and drum sticks.” she smiled. Kari walked over to the closet and pulled out some bottled water. “We have plenty of water as well.” She yawned and stretched, taking off her jacket as she did so. “I’m tired, brother. I’m gonna eat and then go to sleep.” she commented, sitting down on her mattress, rubbing her red eyes. Kari took off her hoodie, and then her shirt, boots, and jeans. She was now sitting on her bed in her underwear. Looking up at her brother she commented, “at least I’m not naked.” Then she pulled out a plastic container full of chicken breasts, thighs and drum sticks. Gnawing on one, she closed her eyes, in a long blink. Opening them again, Kari opened a new water bottle and took a swig, finishing off the stick and wiping her hands on moist napkin that was in the brown bag she laid down on her back and passed out; her legs crossed. Kari murmured something- then she sat up right, taking out the ties, she let her hair down. It was a creepy sight because her eyes were open, but she was sleeping. Kari then took off her bra and underwear and then curled up and started snoring lightly.

Raven wrote:
"Yes actually it does make my cock twitch it makes it want to detach itself and run as far away as it can." She had left the room and popped her head back in. "You mean you're lucky Brandon isn't here or he'd wake up with his dick in your mouth." Kyle rolled his eyes as she left to get the chicken. He finished setting up the bedroom for them to sleep and then went about organizing the house again. Not many things were out of place but he did find a few odd things in the house, like a few old used condoms. Clearly the gang had stayed in theses walls while he was gone, a fact he didn't like. Only he was allowed to say when member were allowed in. It was highly doubtful the condoms were used on his sister though he wasn't sure if she had anyone besides his friend.

He cleaned the room and then went to the next. Apparently the gang was very free with themselves while Kari was in charge and let them over. This must have been about a week old and with the way she seemed to hate to be alone this was a real issue for him. He again cleaned up the mess and and went to his bedroom from when he was younger. 'This room better not have been touched.' He thought to himself opening the door. The covers had been pulled back as though someone had slept in his bed but besides that it was untouched. The bed must have been his sisters doing when she got lonely, he was able to forgive that. His ears caught the sound of footsteps as the front door was opened.

Going quietly to his closet he pulled down a box that had been locked ever since he had left. Taking out the key he unlocked it and pulled out his Dessert Eagle from the lock box. His gun was practically new only been fired twice. He slipped the clip into the gun and cocked it. The eight rounds in the clip becoming seven once the gun was cocked. He stepped from the room quietly. Then he was able to hear the footsteps better, they were softly meaning there wasn't a possibility of it being another man. He turned the safety back on and put the gun in his waist band.

Kari's words then came up the stairs. "Kyle I'm back." He let out a sigh and moved back into the master bedroom before she was up the stairs. From there he began to eat with her and then watched her get comfortable. After a minute he was sure she was passed out and asleep, then she shot back up and stripped from her underwear. Her statement before hand "At least I'm not naked." now having zero effect Seeing his sister naked caused his body to respond but then again it was for the desire to get fucked by someone not family. "I'm going to have to hit up some of the old girls." he commented the moved to lay on the master bed.

Simi wrote:
Kari woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, she sat up, her hand on her gun, fully cocked and ready to fire. In one fluid movement she uncocked it and set it down. Kari shook her head, remembering the dream that she had been having. She was getting raped and then the rest of the Fangs came and saved her. It was then that she reliezed that she was naked. "Shit," she murmured. She grabbed the first shirt she found and threw it on. Kari took in a deep breath, taking in the Axe and Old Spice. At first she thought it was Brandon's shirt, but then Kari's thoughts came back to the present, Brandon was across the country.

The dream still real and Kari shaking, she slid into bed next to Kyle. Curling her body next to her brothers, she pressed her nose into his back, taking in his scent that was all too familar of Brandon. Kari fell asleep again, reminding herself that this was Kyle and not her boyfriend.

Kari woke up several hours later, her brothers t-shirt crumpled up, the bottom of her breasts showing. She groaned softly and rolled out of bed. She yawned and stretched before shuffling to the bathroom, where she relieved herself and took a quick shower. Walking back out in nothing more than a towel, her wet hair spilling water droplets all over everything, Kari went back to her bedroom. She kept her door open, so it would be easy in, easy out, and shed her wet towel to the floor.

Kari dug into her dresser to find her stash of thongs and g-strings. Smiling slightly, she slid on a black thong and then pulled on her black pants. Kari reached for a hair tie, and pulled it back so that it would be out of the way while she finished getting dressed. Kari slid on a white bra, before a white and black halter top covered the rest of her atheltic form. She paused to look at a mirror before smiling slightly. The top emphazized her breasts and showed her muscles and her tight stomach.

Kari shook her head, spraying more water droplets before she rougly dried her hair again. Not bothering with drying it, she went back to the master bedroom, "Kyle, get up. What do you want for breakfast?" she took her pillow and hit im on the head with it. "I'll take another trip to the 24/7."

Raven wrote:
Kyle woke a few minutes after Kari had, her stirring in the bed had seen to that. They seemed to be in unison though in getting out of the shower. Kyle had woken and done the same thing she had going to the master bathroom and getting cleaned up, but his seemed faster. He was right at putting his shirt on but decided not to leaving his semi fit chest and abs to be seen. When Kyle was in the gang he was big and muscular though school had taken the time he needed from him so his muscle lost a bit of mass but was still there. He headed down the hall turning his head out of habit into the room with the opened door, just in time to see his sister hover over a towel on the floor and bending over to slip her thong on.

He pushed the image from his sight and continued down the hall into his old bedroom. Opening the door he reached for a necklace that hung on a nail. His hand found the tips of the metallic fang hanging from silver chain. It was a molded imitation of A cheetah tooth which he had worn back in the day of the gang. Not maybe people had them only the few elites had the money to spare to have something like this custom made. He lifted it from the nail and placed it about his neck before heading back down the hallway after closing the door.

He stopped by his sister door in time to watch her put on the bra and shirt. After a few more seconds he went to lay back down. Then he felt her hands shaking him 'awake'. "I'm already up." He said rolling over. "You should have heard me go by your room twice but I guess you were too focused on your black thong and outfit to notice me." He looked her over once again with her fully dressed. "No I don't want anything but pick something up for lunch as well." He sat up off the bed "call the Gang together on your way out tell them the meeting place is in the backyard here." He shifted knowing full well his necklace was in plain site. "Back to the old ways." He mused for himself letting her get his point as he looked her over better, more like a piece of meat, Brandon's meat. He wouldn't touch her but she had seemed to want to revert into her old style as well. "Same for you?" His hand went for the dresser where he had his wallet and pulled out two twenties. "If Caddy still works at the twenty-four seven pick me up two or three cased of vodka."

Simi wrote:
Kari grinned as Kyle told her he was already awake. "Sure Brother." she stepped back as he rose. "You were a peeping tom!" She bent over to push him, showing her cleavage. Kari leaned back up and sauntered over to the door, pausing at it, she bowed her head, "Yes, it is Cheetah. Old habits die hard. It's good to have you back." she walked over to take the money he offered, "With that Caddy will give me more than that." Kari nodded and left, calling over her shoulder, "The Fangs will be her within 20!!"

Kari walked into the 24/7, with something between a grin and a smile on her face, "Morning Caddy!" She grabbed a few cases of vodka and a microwavable cheese, egg and sausage on english muffin. She walked up to the counter and handed him the money.

Caddy smiled from behind the counter, "Damn Kari, got a date?" he asked as he rung her up, "you look good enough for me." Caddy grinned at her and handed the muffin over, which Kari prompty, stuck in her mouth, shaking her head as she did so, she tilted her head and grabbed the cases before walking out the door.

When Kari was almost home, she took out her cell and set the cases on the grass, before emptying her mouth, she called Sarge, "Hey, meeting at my old house. Kyle's back. Be there in ten, and bring everyone." she closed her cell and put it back in her bra before picking up her items and the muffin back in her mouth she walked back home.

Once inside the front door, she put the cases on an old wooden chair, "Kyle!!" Kari called up the stairs. Throwing the muffin into the radiation wave for a few minutes she opened the fridge and grabbed a carton of orange juice. While it was true that she hardly was at the old house, she still bought groceries for it. Kari poured herself a glass and grabbed her breakfast out before it was burnt. She sat down at the table and began to eat, feeling her breast get buzzed, she pulled out her cell. "wont that old man ever give it a rest?" she asked the room. Kari took the last bite and then finished her drink before walking upstairs to her room.

Kyle looked at himself in the mirror wondering how exactly he was going to do this He heard Kari call from the kitchen area. and noticed that the sounds of feet were down stairs as door opened and close many times. Once he hit the bottom step he seen about ten to fifteen people he pointed for them all to sit down which got glares from most people. He stepped into the kitchen to find his sister's ass was being grabbed. Grabbing the guy from the back of his hair he spun him around tossing him back in the direction of the living room. "We aren't here for people go grab on Kari get back in the meeting room." He turned to Kari looking at her in a stern questioning manner before pushing it aside. "We have a meeting hurry up and get your ass in the other room." Kyle normally always called her sis or was nicer when talking to her, but this was business not time to fuck around now." He softly but sturdily grabbed his sister arm and pulled her towards the meeting.

"First thing's first." He called his voice raising through out room. "Kari no longer leads." There was an interruption but it soon was silenced as a glare of what only meant 'shut up or die' was given. "I lead the Fangs now and the only one who can challenge me isn't anywhere near here! So we are starting back at initiations. Everyone is no better than my left thumb except Kari." The was commotion once again and the guy that grabbed Kari's ass a few moments ago stood rushing Kyle only to be hit back into the chairs. "Anyone else got an issue with my rule?!"

"As a matter of fact I do." Kyles gun was pulled and point back up the stairs as were everyone guns. "Who the fuck are you!" Demanded kyle cocking the gun. The man had somehow sneaked around and got upstairs. "You couldn't kill me if you tried you fucking pussy." the voice called stepping down the stair. The man wore a mask that distorted his face as he walked into view. His build was more lean than Kyles but the way he moved it was clear nobody would be able to handle him. He pulled a gun which made everyone cock their weapons but then he pointed the gun back to the floor with a relaxed wrist.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!" kyle demanded once again. The man's hand went to the inside of the black coat to pull out something small throwing it to Kyle. Kyle caught the small item opening his hand to find the figure of a dragon on a chain. "A Dragon!" The mask was removes the face only looking a Kyle for the moment. Kyles face was white as a ghost until a grin replaced it. "Fine you lead. Dragon."

Murmurs went through the room of the ones that actually knew that the title dragon could be given only to the highest of members. "I lead the fangs. We are starting back from initiations everyone out side now. Turning around the man's eyes looked right at Kari, eyes that belonged to Brandon. "And nobody better touch my girl again."
Back to top Go down
Simi
Et genu capit ridemus
Simi

Female Number of posts : 37
Location : Surrounded by wolves, all bowing and standing with me
Registration date : 2010-06-14

PostSubject: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Kari was three steps up when she heard the front door open and close, turning around, she saw the Fangs spilling in. Stepping back down she greeted them, "There's vodka and beer; the meeting should be starting soon. Head to the meeting room," she pointed to the living room. As the Fangs headed for the living room, Mitch, who constantly was chasing after her and wanted to fuck her cornered her in the kitchen. "You know, I've always wanted a piece of you right in your own kitchen...." Mitch grinned sadistically, shoving her against the fridge, he turned her around. Kari made to grab her gun, but Mitch shoved her hard against the fridge, and Kari had to brace herself before she fell against the fridge. He chucked before letting out a garggle, Kyle had him by the hair. Shoving Mitch to the living room, he turned back to his sister; looking questionly before guiding her back to the living room.

Kyle brought everyone to attention, while Kari stood by his side. She looked over the members, some of them had recognition on their eyes at Kyle's face. They knew who he was and respected him, others didn't want anything to do with him. They liked the fact that Kari was the leader and they could have a free fuck. Several murmurs went around at the fact that there would be re-initation and that none of them are as good as him except for Kari. A female! Several started to rise, but when Mitch was slammed back down in his seat they settled down again. At Kyle's challenge they heard a voice and everyone flew around, guns cocked to the figure on the stairs. The only one who didn't bring out her gun was Kari. She smelled the Old Spice deodrant and Irish Spring body wash that was Brandon's trademark. She stepped forward a little and stopped. If this man was truly Brandon, time would tell. Her brother demanded to know who he was, and the figure chuckled before calling him a pussy. Kari bristled, how dare he?!? She whipped out her gun, as the figure also brought his out, thought it was pointed at the ground; however all guns cocked. Kari pointed hers to the ground as well before waiting to see what happened. The figure threw a necklace at Kyle, who caught it. His face paled, then he grinned. 'You lead Dragon.' The mask was removed, and Guns were uncocked and put away, heads bowed for a fraction of a second. The old members of the Fangs who knew that Brandon had left, dropped their mouths open; they couldn't believe that he was back.

Kari put hers away too before the eyes met hers, the statment met a chuckle from Mitch. Kari ignored it and ran to him, "Brandon. I'm glad you came." she looked up at him and kissed his cheek. As the rest of the Fangs walked outside, Kari looked back up at Brandon and let a single tear fall. "I was hoping you'd come... the gang has been in dissaray after both of you left. They made me leader..." she shook her head, it would not do to let him know how. "They need both you and Kyle not one or the other." she kissed his lips before hugging him tightly, "just dont leave me again." She closed her eyes, when she opened them, she pulled him up the stairs, "Let's let Kyle take care of them; there will be plenty of fighting soon. For now..." she pulled him into her room and shoved him on the floor before closing the door. "I really missed you." Kari began to take off her clothes as she watched Brandon closely. She walked to the bed and stood in her bra and thong. Kari took off his shoes, socks and pants. "Brandon, I need to initate you into the Fangs. You've been gone for so long.." she pulled out his dick and began to suck.

Last edited by Simi on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:31 pm

Brandon being dragged upstairs and tossed to the mattress on the floor. This was fairly new. She had become the leader of the gang and now here she was throwing him around. She pulled her tops and her pants off and then his. The feeling of her lips around his cock caused a moan from him. Her thong and bra were so damn sexy along with her lips around him. He grabbed her arms and pulled her off him. "Now now love." He mused softly before rolling her onto her back pinning her to the mattress. "You know I like being on top." He moved her thong over to the side before pushing himself into her pussy. His lips went to hers kissing her deeply. He pulled his shirt off and then kissed her back deeply his hands lightly scratching at her bare sides> "Nobody is allowed to touch you anymore." his voice was serious and somewhat threatening though the threat was for any man that dared to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Et genu capit ridemus
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:04 pm

Kari smiled as he moaned, she had missed that sound, it was one of the few that comforted her; that and Brandon's heartbeat and his snoring. When Brandon pushed her off, she protested a little, until he rolled ontop of her, then she sighed, letting him push aside her thong and enter her. Moaning loudly, at both a real man's dick inside her and the scratches on her sides. Kari brought up her hands to run them through Brandon's hair, then she traced them down to his back before digging in her nails and dragging them down his back. Kari kissed him back just as deeply and sighed, closing her eyes, she enjoyed the moment she had with Brandon. She still needed to catch up with him fully, but this was just fine for the moment.

Last edited by Simi on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:04 pm

The way her body tightened around him made him grow harder deep within her. Right as they were getting into the heat of their lust someone walked in. This guy that came even didn't even have the common respect to knock on the door or the molding to announce he was there. This had rather annoyed Brandon and he waved the guy out the door before ending the heated reunion between him and Kari. "I guess this is going to have to wait until later sexy." His hands gave her tits a nice firm squeeze making sure she under stood that it was actually him.

He put his pants back on but removed her shirt for her to have something to look at while he took care of gang business. As he went back down stairs he found everyone had started in the back yard. Kyle was giving the speech and was ranting about how the gang defiled his house that was 'littered' with condoms. This set off a thought that since there was only one girl the gang had taken advantage of Kari. Brandon stepped from the house and noticed that it was going to be the good old fashioned beat down ritual. Cracking his knuckles he realized why he was the one called. He loved this and what better way to pay back the gang that took advantage of his woman.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Et genu capit ridemus
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:22 pm

Kari moaned louder and dug her fingernails into his back, she was just at her climax when she heard footsteps and the door opened and one of the members walked in, Kari screeched, "Tan; the fuck?!" she covered herself as Brandon merely waved him away. When he pulled out, Kari whinned a little before standing up, watching him get dressed, before he squeezed her breast and walked downstairs. Kari waited a few seconds before throwing on the first set of clothes her hands touched, which was her punk outfit, throwing on a pair of old all stars she ran down the stairs after her boyfriend.

Outside, Kyle was bitching about condoms, and she glanced at Brandon who looked like he was ready to kick the shit out of every member in the gang. Kari walked over to Brandon and put her hand his back, "Easy... There's gonna be a fight soon and we don't need members hospitlized." she murmured to him, but that still didn't stop him from cracking his knuckles. She sighed and reached into her jean's pocket, taking out a hair tie, she pulled her hair up into a giant bun. This was going to be interesting. She looked over the members, Mitch glaring at her from his spot in the front. Kari knew that Mitch would be the first to die, if Brandon every found out that Mitch was the one that let the SD know she was alone at this house. Kari walked over to Kyle, "Cheetah, will I be fighting as well?" she asked him, bowing her head slightly. Even though he was her brother, she kept their relationship purely business when the gang was around.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:15 pm

"No...." Kyle started but was soon interrupted.

"Yes you have to fight." Brandon said cutting off her brother before he spoke. "You ran the gang while we were away and even though it is fairly pitiful for a gang now, mostly sex crazed pansies. You have to fight because it's the way things are done." Brandon, unlike her brother had stayed in his perfect shape he was in since he had left. Kyle extended his hand and in it was the dragon necklace. Brandon took it and put it back on then hit Kyle in the face. "Square one my friend." He said softly as he threw another punch hitting his friend in the stomach. Kyle hadn't been expecting it but that was the point of what kyle was doing. Expect the unexpected, a gang member had to stay on their toes and that meant even the ones that were going to lead. A swing came at Brandon but he easily dodged it and hit Kyle as hard as he could in the jaw.

With that last hit it was over and Kyle was on the ground, though still very conscious Kyle's jaw would be hurting for the next day. Kari must not have been expecting it either, the sudden beating of her older brother. Brandon however hadn't used his pull power until the last hit, as it was going to be. Brandon turned back to the gang. "One at a time." He said and waved them in balling his fist tighter. "You're all going to get a nice beat down." He mused the first one rushing in to catch a blow to his ribs. The fight went on for a few moments then he kicked him away for the new guy. This continued until he was the only one that didn't receive a beating. He knew Kari would have to fight eventually but he wasn't going to let her fight someone who wouldn't hold back against her. Kari wasn't weak no, but he didn't want her hurt either.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Et genu capit ridemus
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Kari bowed her head; until Brandon contradicted Kyle, her eyes gimmering she looked over throng until she saw Mitch, his eyes glowed red. She knew she was gonna have to fight him, and that was what she was waiting for. She turned back to her brother and Brandon in time to see Brandon deck him in the face, bringing a hand up to her mouth in surprise she lowered it and watched sadly as Kyle got his ass kicked, "Sorry Big Brother," she murmured. She wanted to help, but she knew she couldnt. When it was all over, Brandon was the one standing. She walked purposefully to Kyle and held out one gloved hand. "Get up Brother, you wont want to miss Brandons thrashing of the gang. While she helped him to one of the old white cracked patio chairs she stood watching Brandon kick the rest of the gangs ass. This was why she was his mate, Brandon was as lethal as his namesake: Dragon.

After Brandon was done, she walked slowly over to him, "Dragon." she brought his attention to her before she threw a left hook. Kari was right handed but she had trained herself as a reverted south paw. She knew she didnt have a snowballs chance in hell against him, but she was itching to fight. From what she remembered, Brandon always laid her out flat each and every time they spared. Normally Kyle would be yelling at Brandon in no other way than an older brother looking out for his younger sister when Kari came into the house, lip bleeding; scratches and bruises all over. She looked at her brother who was watching the fighting and Kari's actions. Kyle would be hard pressed to stay in his chair and not move. Kari knew that he was very protective of her, one of the reasons why he said no when she asked if she could fight. Turning her thoughts back to the matter at hand, she dropped down to her thighs and swept her leg, trying to bring Brandon down. The same damn song echoed in her head, Sick Puppies, you're going down. She clenched her fists and rose up grazing his cheek as she threw a right hook. A blow to her ribs and stomache made her stumble back but she hadn't been living on the streets and with horn dogs for nothing. Kari breathed shallowlly as she rushed him, spearing him to the ground, straddling him, she punched his face; crying inside. Getting pushed off, she was made to be on the offensive as Brandon pulled a few punches of his own. By this time, Kari's lip was broken and bleeding, she felt a few ribs were bruised, her knuckles were raw and bleeding, the gloves not doing much to protect them. Blowing hair out of her face, she punched Brandon in the kidney- just as she was headlocked. Sighing, she knew she's never win. Brandon was pulling his punches, but he was too powerful for her. Kari knocked him in the kindney a few more times before she slipped out and round house kicked him; which he side stepped. She cursed herself for leaving herself so open. 'More energy is wasted on a punch not landed than one that is.' she remembered one of her friend's advice. Not only was she open, but she had wasted some energy she didnt have.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:13 pm

She had gotten better at this in his time away. The way she fought was more aggressive and less like she loved him. His punches were pulled but they still hurt on contact, though her hits were heavy and he was sure to bruise over this. Kyle had jumped up a few times but never moved from the spot. Brandon dodges the sweep of her leg but the tackle finally got him to the ground, there he had turned the tables pinning her to the ground hitting her a few time at the jawline before he stood up getting a bit of distance from her. The area of his kidneys stung now she saw her raise for the kicked which he easily dodged. But after it there was an ax kick where her left leg came straight up. He side stepped so it didn't hit him in his head but locked her leg on his shoulder by grabbing it. He lifted her light body and slammed her back into the small tree that was in the back yard. Her leg was still locked on his shoulder and his body pressed her tightly against the tree. His lips met her deeply for a moment then pulled away. The fight was clearly over but there was no indication of a winner, truth was Brandon couldn't hit her anymore without seriously hurting her and that he didn't want.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Et genu capit ridemus
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Kari was breathing hard as Brandon pinned her to the tree, she was sore all over and frankly she didnt think she'd beable to push him back. When he kissed her, Kari's fighting mentaility melted, she kissed him deeply and snuck one hand down to cup him. Kissing him again before she made her way back to the house, past Kyle and past the others. Though her ribs felt like they were cracked, she knew they were only bruised. A tear fell down her face as she walked into the downstairs bathroom and stripped, grabbing a bottle of proixide she began to clean her wounds. Kari didn't want to hurt him, she just wanted to prove herself worthy. She punched the tiled wall and winced as her knuckled split open wider. Growling she put a few butterfly band aids on them and cleaned the rest up. She looked into the mirror. A woman who should be out having fun with her girlfriends stared back at her, she raised one gloved fist and tapped the mirrored girl in the face. "Why do I have to be so fucking weak?" she asked the girl, who didnt respond. She just looked out of the mirror with fighter's eyes. Eyes full of a fight that she had lost. This was fucking bullshit. She should be stronger than this, she had taken on members that were trying to groupe her before...
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:02 pm

"It isn't that you're weak, it's that I'm better." Brandon had sneaked in silently and was leaning against the wall. He walked up to her softly taking a cheek into his hand and kissed her bloody lips. She hadn't gotten a chance to dress and he carefully wrapped his left arm around her. "I'll never do that again Kari. You are officially in the gang no more initiations no more beatings, well that you're on the receiving end of." He took the bottle of alcohol from her and tipped the bottle putting some on the cloth. "Let me help Baby." He sat down on the toilet which had the lid down and softly wiped the cloth over her stomach and sides, making sure nothing could infect any minor cuts that were barely visible.

He hadn't walked away without any scrapes like he normally would. Her first hit was perfect, though his jaw was strong he still had his own busted lip and a few cuts down his arm and chest. They most likely wouldn't be there if he had worn a shirt but he wasn't going to complain either. He softly lifted one of her legs and put a pair of shorts that he picked up from her room on her after cleaning her legs. and then kissed her stomach apologetically She was so beautiful, better looking then when they were first together. but she still fit the shorts he bought for her years ago.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Et genu capit ridemus
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:14 pm

Kari jumped at the sound of the voice, she whirled around in a fighter's stance, seeing brandon she dropped her hands and looked at him sadly. When he kissed her, she tasted the iron and winced. "You've always been better than me, Brandon." she nodded when he said that she was offically in the gang again. At his offer, she stepped over to him as he sat on the toliet and began wiping her down, "Brandon, I really wish I could've kicked Mitch's teeth in.." she hissed as the alcohol touched a spot that was bleeding lightly, "That little twerp is gonna get it. I wanted to kick him out when you two were gone, but hes a strong fighter, so I let him stay."

Kari watched Brandon as he cleaned her, she had done a number on him; though she didn't want to. Rasing on arm she pointed, "I'm sorry if I hurt you Brandon. It's not with gloves." she winced at the thought of punching him. "What are your plans for tonight?" she asked, "I got this outfit last time I was out, and I want to wear it tonight..." She trailed off and watched him. Hearing voices through the bathroom window, sounded like there was more fighting going on outside.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:06 pm

"You're getting better though, nobody else except your brother would had stood a chance against you." He brought her forward and softly set her light frame in his lap. He turned her head when she faced towards the window. "Mitch will get his, but right now it's just us." He kissed her softly holding her topless body close to his. Its was true today was more about the gang but it was his first day back from years of being away. "I'm not doing anything tonight."

Kyle was outside adding his initiation to the already beat up gang. Kyle wasn't as banged up as the others, and he was issuing a beat down for the rest of the gang as well.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Et genu capit ridemus
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Kari looked him in the eyes, and reached over to slam the bathroom door shut, "Brandon," she began, trying to hold the tears back, but her voice cracked. She looked down at the shorts he had put on her. "I never thought I'd be able to see you again before the fight that's coming up." She put her head in his chest, to hide the tears that fell, "It was so hard for me when you left. Kyle was one thing, my brother will always be there for me, but you.." she looked up at him, tears flowing down her cheeks, "You're the one whos supposed to protect me better than my brother; and at times where I can't." Kari looked away and controlled the tears before she began again, almost whispering. "When the SD tried to rape me, they would've suceeded had not Serge saved me and helped me beat them back..." she trailed off and kissed him deeply. Pulling back she looked him in the eyes, "I'm just glad you're back." Kari hugged him tightly then slid off his lap and threw on her clothes.

Kari walked back to the mirror she looked back at herself, splotchy face and red eyes. She turned on the facet and filled the sink with water, dipping her hands in she splashed her face with water until the splotches and red faded. Drying her face and hands, she turned around and slid on her gloves, "Want to go give Kyle a hand, or do you have other plans for the moment?" She asked her boyfriend sitting back on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:10 am

"Kyle can wait a bit longer." He mused his hand moving up her sides to hold her closer. "Besides I've seen his ugly face everyday for too many years." He kissed her lips his hands roaming up a bit more lightly so he wouldn't cause pain to the bruises. One hand moved to rest at her lower back while the other moved to snake it's way into her top from the bottom of the shirt. He found her chest with that hand and gave both a good soft squeeze. "I don't think you finished imitating me yet now have you?" He pulled his hand away it slowly teasing it's way out of her shirt. "Though I suppose if you really want to go back out..."
Back to top Go down
Simi
Et genu capit ridemus
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:38 am

Kari shook her head and kissed him deeply, "I want to go out and fight some more." She looked around the small bathroom for her shirt and pants. She glanced at him. "Do you really blaim me? We will have plenty of time to catch up later." She heard the calls and shrieks of both laughter and pain coming from the open window and she had a pleading look on her face.

Regardless of her wounds, she wanted to fight more. Until she could no longer stand, until she had satisfied that lust deep inside her. The fire that burned, licked and sucked at her soul. She was a warrior, had been for a while now and now that she fought both Brandon among others, she was ready to continue fighting. Her brother and her boyfriend were back. That was all that mattered to her now. She looked at Brandon. "Let me fight more, Love."
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:35 am

"In a few minutes I promise. Right now I want to help you relax." His hands ran over her back as she sat back in his lap. "You really did fight wonderfully." His lips kissed her softly just holding her in his arms for the time being. He had hoped for a better response towards his suggestion, but she wanted to fight. Oh well, he knew all too well that when it came down to a street fight with the other gang he was going to have to put everything else aside for the gang. "After we are done I want you to clean up so you can show me the town. And when we get back, you and I will continue where we left off." He kissed her once more before his hand worked they way around groping her tits. "That's and order."
Back to top Go down
Simi
Et genu capit ridemus
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Kari grinned again and gave him a long and deep kiss. "Thanks Brand." He slid off him and bent to pick up her pants and gloves, which she changed into. After she was changed she tugged at Brandon's arm. "Come on Dragon. I want to fight Mitch..." Her eyes glittered and she punched her fists together, the knuckles padded from her gloves. "That little bitch..." She grinned. "I should make a deal with him. If he wins....he can have me. If I win he never bothers me again." she looked at her boyfriends, her eyes light green with the fire of fighting. "Can I, Please?" she begged, walking backwards toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:02 pm

A grin came from his lips. "So you're going to bet the body I own to beat a pussies ass?" He pressed stepped forward a few times before pressing her back against the door. "If that's your plan then I think I should raise the stakes. If you don't win I'll let the whole gang fuck you, and you won't be part of the gang anymore. However it won't be completely unfair." He cut himself short as his body that was pressed against her's pulled back. "I have something for you in the other room." He opened the door slightly 'pulling' her from the door slipping out of it before it fully opened. Brandon's parent's had been out of his life for years now, this house was his friend's, but he was family to them, and their parents had been kind enough to give him a roof over his head. His room had been locked since the day he left, he had even locked Kari out from his stuff. He knew that the first few weeks after he had left had been hard on her mainly with his property locked away. He pulled his keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. Leaving it opened he moved to his closet, then removed a dust covered shoebox from the top shelf. "Open it." He said softly to her. The box contained many things of his, some photo of her when she was younger, a bullet casing, and on top a black pair of gloves similar to the ones she had on, only his had round studs placed above the padding. They were great fighting gloves whenever he used them he never felt pain but his enemies did. "And if you win, then well we'll get to your reward later."
Back to top Go down
Simi
Et genu capit ridemus
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:29 am

Kari laughed and smiled, before slipping out the door as well and up to his old room. She swallowed of memories before he left came flowing back. She would sit on his floor and talk to him before padding silently to her own room. Even though Kyle knew and accepted the fact that his sister had a thing for his best friend made it easier on her. She hadn't been in his room for a number of years, ever since he left. He had locked it and left. She had leaned against the door for days until she finally gave up and ignored it. Once or twice placing her palm on the door and kissing the back of her hand as in a remembrance but never anything more.

Now, as Brandon opened it, she saw herself as a younger, laying on the floor, head on his lap as he played a video game and she read her mangas. Ducking her head as she passed over the threshold she saw him go into his closet and take out a shoe box among the dust and cobwebs. Handing it to her, he said gently to open it. Kari looked at him before dusting off the box, before pulling the cover open and sliding it underneath the box itself. Inside were pictures that made her shove her emotions down. Pictures she wanted to get to, and other small items that would have made her feel better. The one thing that stuck out the most was a pair of gloves that made her heart leap. They were exactly the form of gloves she needed to fight.

Kari looked up at Brandon and smiled wide, light and happiness finally showing in her eyes, "Ryu!" She exclaimed before setting the box down on the bed, she pulled off her own gloves and put them in her back pockets before sliding on the second set and flexing her fingers, pulling the gloves tight. The metal jingled slightly and flashed from the light overhead and the setting sun outside. She went into a fighter's stance and threw a few jabs, before looking back at him. "Thank you so much." She touched the metal before setting the box on the floor and pushing him to the bed, kissing and grinding, licking his collar bone and nibbling on his ear. "With these, I can't fail." She whispered in it before pulling back and handing him the box. "Hopefully Mitch hasn't had his initiation in yet." Kari slammed the gloves together and grinned, before heading out the room and looking back into the threshold. "Mitch will be sorry...I accept your proposition."

Kari waited for him to get up off the bed and replace everything before heading down the stairs, taking them as she did when she was a kid, two and three at a time, jumping the last three to land on the carpet, graceful as a cat. She stood at the foot of the stairs, holding herself back as she heard the screams and yells of pain and members getting their asses kicked outside. "Dragon! Hurry!" The fighting fire was back and she was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:09 am

"Ryu." He mused softly after the kiss. It had been a long time since he had been called that. He had been gone a long time, things in his room didn't even look the same anymore, but nothing had been touched. He watched as she smashed her knuckles together the heavy sound of metal on metal ringing his ears. He was walking down the stairs listening to her enthusiastic rush. "Avoid their face could you we don't need them entirely broken for this. Mitch on the other hand do as you see fit you fit the rest." He walked up behind her and took a hold of her chest one last time his lips kissing her neck. "I want to talk with them after you kick their asses so when your done I want just like this in front of me understand?" Before he gave her a chance to reply he was already walking into the kitchen and out towards the back yard. "Kyle enough. Kari is going to take care of the rest. Anyone who hasn't had their beating get in a line by the west wall!" After his statement his eye caught Kari walking from out of the house, and then saw Mitch walking towards the indicated wall. He waved Kari over with his hand and whispered into her ear. "Mitch is last hold back with the other then fuck Mitch up. I'll explain after the fight."
Back to top Go down
Simi
Et genu capit ridemus
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:04 am

Kari laughed and shook her head, "They will be fine, Dragon." She glanced behind her at the same time she
was groped from behind, she moaned slightly and breathed in sharply, gasping at the gentle touch. She knew the implications. Essentially, don't get completely messed up. "Alright, Dragon." She heard his orders and nodded, she was about to say that the ones that were the worse to her when they were gone she would be especially cruel to. He gave her no choice to comment. After a moment she followed him outside where she saw a line of men, with Mitch among them.

Grinning she walked up to her brother and winked. "Take a rest Kyle. Let me show you what I have learned." She told him audible enough for him to hear but no one else. Waiting until he joined Brandon, she looked at the group of lined up men. "Would the first of you be so kind as to step up?" She asked, for some reason Headstrong began playing repeatedly in her mind, no words, just the tune. She relaxed and blinked before her eyes turned dark jade, the spark of fighting was in her eyes as the first made his way over to her.

Kari grinned and asked him a question loud enough for everyone to hear, in that, she addressed them all. "You have all stayed here because both Dragon and Cheetah were not here. Now, I will test to make sure you are worthy to remain in our small group." She turned to Mitch. "You, Mitch," she said his name with emphasis and feeling, "Will be last. My reasons are my own." Kari looked at both her brother and her boyfriend before turning back to the man in front of her. "Are you ready to be beaten down?" She asked him a cocky grin on her face.

The man grinned and started at her, Kari noticed his footing was off and merely pushed him as he ran at her, he fell instantly and she watched as he got back up, "Care to do that again?" She asked him, grinning. He came after her again and she tapped his kidney in quick session. He dropped. "Keep it coming." She waved on the next few. "Do not be shy, come and join the party." It was then that she was flooded with men, all trying to kick her ass. Fists flew. men dropped holding their ribs, chest and side of face. Someone managed to land a hit on her kidney and she winced and dealt him a hard blow to the side of the face, a scream and she grinned before back handing the one behind her. When it was all done, she was standing in the middle of a battlefield, men groaning and some crawling away. She looked once at Mitch then back to her brother and Brandon.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:56 am

Brandon gave a slight nod towards the end of the fight. Him and kyle had been making conversation given on how did what, and how quickly they were beat by Kari. Now Mitch seemed to be the only one left standing, he had stayed out of the main fray which was actually good strategy. Brandon and Kyle were both standing there watching and waiting for what was going to happen. As soon as Kari's back was to Mitch he ran and hit her in the kidney. Mitch's tactics looked brutal, trying to trip Kari over the beaten bodies of the other gang members. His punches were to the body and face. What was worse is he was actually using the bodies of the fallen gang to step on. Brandon was not happy with this guy, and he could see why Kari had it in for him. Kyle was in awe at how well his sister was able to move around the bodies, and still fight back against Mitch. Once Mitch and Kari were clear of the bodies it became even more aggressive from Mitch having somehow ripped open the front part of Kari's shirt. Mitch had strategy, but his execution was slow and violent. After a few more blow to get Kari off balance Kyle lightly back handed Brandon's arm pointing that Mitch had Kari by the throat and against the tree as he continued to hit her in her stomach and sides.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Et genu capit ridemus
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 pm

Kari looked around and sighed. Looking down at the men who had followed her, she made one false move; she had her back to Mitch. Ignoring it for the moment, she looked down at Tyson and Tanner. The two men who had followed her regardless. "I am sorry," she told them before gasping in pain. Staggering, she turned around to face Mitch, who had just hit her hard in the kidney. Gasping again, Kari shook it off before hitting him back across the jaw. "You have waited for this..." She muttered as he stepped on the bodies of their fallen friends. She frowned and danced with Mitch, working with the empty places and ending up having a form of rhythm as she did so. DDR's Butterfly ran through her head and she smiled before grinning at him, throwing her own punch to his kidney. "So I've got a deal with you Mitch, you win, I become yours, no exceptions. I win and you leave me alone."

A light appeared in his eyes and they both tussled until they made it clear of their friends. Mitch reached out and Kari's shirt was ripped and torn, her breasts poking out. Kari just grinned and fought harder. It was pure luck that Mitch caught her off balance and pushed her against the tree with his hand around her throat. "You will be my bitch." He said violently into her ear. Kari shoved and tried to fight back, but the air that was required to live and make rational moves and acts was depleted and she was getting weaker. Her eyes rolled behind him to her brother and boyfriend. If she was going to loose, she would rather see their faces before she died. A tear rolled down her face and she closed her eyes. She would have the memories spent with them both than see Mitch's sadistic face.

Mitch wasn't having any of that, pain exploded her stomach and kidneys as he rained blow after blow after blow on her, gasping for more air than she had and could receive, she felt her sight growing dim and with the last breath of air, she fought to give him a strong uppercut up and into the jaw, it fell short, her strength leaving her. Shaking her head she hoped that Brandon and Kyle were still watching. Unable to go to a happy place, she tried fighting, she would not go down fighting. It was a mantra she always had in the back of her head when she fought. Don't go down easy, die fighting.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:07 pm

The fight was over the second Mitch had her against the tree, the few members that were able to stand and watch the fight knew it. Kyle broke from where he was standing running to save his sister. "Enough!" Kyle yelled grabbing Mitch by the arm pulling him off his sister. "Fight's over." After Mitch was pulled off and pushed away Kyle's attention rushed to Kari. "Sis, come no look at me." Everyone was awestruck as to what had happened, Mitch beat Kari but was it really a fight? A few of the members started stirring to their feet regaining their senses from Kari's beat down. Judging by the out come of all the fighting it seemed like Brandon was going to lead, while Kyle was second. Everyone else assumed Kari would be third without any contest, but Mitch beat her didn't he? Didn't that mean he was going to be third?

Mitch walked back towards the direction of the other men left standing. He spit some blood out onto the ground before pushing Tyson back down to the ground. He made his way back to stand facing off against Brandon. "Well now I guess I get to tap that ass later tonight. She made her bet I'm gonna enjoy fucking that bitch." A grin formed on his lips as his thoughts went to exactly what he was going to do with Kari. "Then again I could just kick your ass and lead the gang myself. Isn't that the way it works?" Mitch's mocking undertone left a bitter taste in Brandon's mouth, not to mention the bet Kari and him had made.

A grin came to Brandon's lips. "So you like to make bets?" Dragon hadn't mentioned anything about the bet he and Kari had made a half hour ago in his bedroom. "Let's raise the stakes then. If you beat me you can have Kari, as well as run the gang. If you can't you don't get to fuck her. Not really that much Risk involved to you." Mitch's grin went wider, if all he had to do was beat the supposed best in the gang he'd not only get to run it but he could literally turn Kari into his personal little fuck slut, All bets did have a risk though, he was already going to get to fuck her, but owning her was a more pleasurable thought for him. Mitch cocked his head slightly looking back over his shoulder to see Kari more coherent and Kyle helping her to her feet. Brandon's eyes moved to see what he was looking at. Mitch started to voice his agreement to the bet and Brandon's fist connected with Mitch's face.

Brandon threw blow after blow without remorse or even letting Mitch gain his footing. The fight caught everyone's attention and all eyes were now on Brandon who was now working Mitch over worse than what Kari had just been through. After a few minutes it was over and Mitch hit the ground, Brandon pulled his gun out and pulled the trigger sending the bullet into Mitch's leg. "First rule, The Fangs are your family. Second rule, You don't betray Family. Third rule, Respect authority. Final rule, Don't touch Kari." Brandon's eyes scanned the entire gang. "This goes for Everyone. Family protects family Kari is my girl and I want her safe. Anyone feels that I'm not doing my job has the right to challenge." He turned his attention back to Mitch but remained talking to everyone. "Fight like this pussy and you're gone. What I seen from him was a total lack of respect, he didn't care about his family on the ground, he didn't care about Kari, and this blindsiding son of a bitch. He isn't worthy to be here." His words were turned directly to Mitch as he glared down his gun. "I see you on my turf again I'll kill you." Brandon backed away heading over to check on his girl, though he spoke to Kyle first. "Get him out of my sight before I kill him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Old Ways   Back to the Old Ways Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to the Old Ways
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinner's Seduction :: Roleplaying :: Private Rolplays-
Jump to: