Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ealy Karn- My rp character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simi
Et genu capit ridemus
Simi

Female Number of posts : 37
Location : Surrounded by wolves, all bowing and standing with me
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Ealy Karn- My rp character Empty
PostSubject: Ealy Karn- My rp character   Ealy Karn- My rp character EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:36 am

"Never mess with my kits, or my loved ones, you will be slaughtered."

Name:: EalyKarn (Goes by Ealy)
Race:: Demon Panther (shape shifter)
Family:: Keegan (Brother) Desceased,
Has a litter of six kits; Jeszra and Keria are the oldest and youngest. Dameon Richards is named the Godfather of them.

~Attire~
Black punk jeans, black slim t-shirt that says Rock On across the front. A spiked collar that has a loop in the middle of it. Black combat boots with skulls running up the sides and spiked bracelets.
~Hair~
Black shoulder length hair with red streaks. The red streaks are only visiable when damp or in direct sunlight.
~Face~
Strong yet delicate features. Left eye electric blue, right emerald green. Change colors according to mood. Angered, Blue becomes a robotic clear blue; green becomes a dark jade.
~Fur~
Bluish black with red tinted at the tips. Sleek and shiny.
~Markings~
Scar through right eye from her brother. Goes from an inch at the top of her eyebrow to an inch below her eyelid.
~Personality~
Easy going and loose. protective of both lovers, friends and those who aren't strong enough to protect themselves. loyal, headstrong and impulsive

one picture of her

Ealy Karn- My rp character M

That would be Dameon, although his wings would a bit bigger. He is the Godfather of her kits. I would highly suggest not pissing him off. [I will rp him if it calls for it. Wink ]
Back to top Go down
Simi
Et genu capit ridemus
Simi

Female Number of posts : 37
Location : Surrounded by wolves, all bowing and standing with me
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Ealy Karn- My rp character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ealy Karn- My rp character   Ealy Karn- My rp character EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:00 am

~Never mess with Lord Dameon. He is scary when he gets angry. ~

Name: Keria Karn ( Richards )
Race: Demon Panther (Shape shifter)
Family: Mother (Ealy), Brother (Jeszra)

Attire: Kimonos, normally pink or purple, street clothes. Usually with a hood to hide her face.

Hair: mid shoulder blade length, kept up in two matching pigtails or swept out behind her.

Face: innocent, yet intelligent. Do not let her looks fool you, she is quite brillant.

Fur: Same as Ealy's. Black with red tips. Sleek and shiny.

Personality: Carefree and joking. Loves to play with her brother and ride him in human form while he is in panther.
Back to top Go down

Ealy Karn- My rp character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinner's Seduction :: Out Of Character :: Roleplay Bios-
Jump to: