Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) Empty
PostSubject: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:10 am

Tyler Anderson walked across mission control getting to the room with her space suit ready to be equipped. She was one of the scientists that were going onto the massive colony ship they had developed it was her mission to help find a suitable planet. Tyler knew her mission might get her killed while on earth there were other professions for her ability however their planet was used up. It was slowly dieing, they needed a new place to live. It was hard however as they didn't know light speed till now though they developed a grade lower than it they were still able to jump out of their solar system in a matter of minuets. As Tyler was reaching for the knob her phone went off as she picked it up, "Hello?...yes the others are in the room preparing as we speak....no I don't know of the other parts of the crew....yes...just make sure they have adequate facilities for my team to work....yes if you want to live somewhere else and not die out like the dinosaurs." She hung up her phone heading into the room to prepare for lift off which was in about five hours.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

Female Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:39 am

Alex was in her quarters getting ready inspect equipment before take off just one more time. She pulled her hair back twisting it into a messy bun mixing the dark brown with the red on the bottom section of hair. She pulled on a pair of boyshort panties and a fitted tank top then her flight suit zipping it up tightly. She next laced up her boots making sure they were tightly fitted. She slid her hands down her sides to smooth the fabric. She turned and walked out the door heading down into the engine room, she checked everything over twice and it was all in good working condition, she walked back to her quarters and called on the sections and departments of the ship to check to see if everything was working as it should.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:53 am

Tyler had finished getting ready hearing word that the engineers and all of the maintenance were on the ship preparing it for launch. She had began to board the ship with her team smiling to them knowing they would work quite well together. When they reached the hatch the army that were left to guard the major entrances opened it to her as she walked in easily navigating the ship's interior. Her team had looked over the blueprints so well that they could even tell where the smallest quarters are in the ship. "Alright, we need to look over that data we have gotten from studying the space around us. Maybe find a planet that might be possibly accessible for living and colonization." She had already given some orders to her team as they went their separate way from her.

Tyler had the roster of the crew that were on the ship besides the civilians they were carrying for colonization. Alex... She thought as she looked over the chief engineer the woman was very attractive. I bet she has a boyfriend here on the ship... She thought some more knowing that her occupation was a very powerful and dominating presence to men making them feel stupid. The other side of the spectrum praised her which made her feel special as well as appreciate women, it opened up her mood to experiment with woman. Tyler thought it might even be better if she had a girlfriend...however that was far off and she hadn't 'experimented' with anything but beakers and other scientific studies. Her eyes focused down the right halls toward Alex to ask how the ship's interior was working making sure she didn't have eto worry about problems that were not in her jurisdiction.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:05 am

Alex Responded immediately "It appears that everything is in working order if you notice anything unusual please let me know immediately. I am continuing to look for any issues but I am certain things are going smoothly." She said softly she looked Tyler directly in the eyes "is there anything else you need before take off you only have another hour before you will no longer be allowed to leave your quarters?" she said softly. She stood there waiting patiently for a response before she would go back to work. she still needed to check the communications system. She also needed check in with her crew to see if they had found any issues.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:13 am

Tyler nodded, "Yeah it seems most are in order, keep your eyes open Alex. You seem very capable for your station, just let me know if something goes wrong in case during launch. Though I suspect that everything is in order and I will let your team deal with anything that arrives if you need help of any kind the science branch will be more than willing to help out anything that the maintenance needs help with that goes beyond your experience." She said softly as she nodded to her tapping her walkie talkie that was strapped to her belt of her space suit she had on during launch once they were in the sky they could go back to their usual ware which was typical lab coat and typical ware for scientist.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:31 am

Alex nodded "I will inform you if I run into anything good day" she said simply and moved forward to one of the many storage rooms where the wiring was for all the communications for each level of the station she flipped a switch that tested all the radios, phones, and walkies on this floor. She repeated this process on each floor then met with her crew to touch base noting appeared to wrong. She picked up her walkie talkie setting it to all communications "attention Everything on board is in working order and ready for take off. Will all passengers except for approved personel please return to your rooms and wait until the flight is complete. You will be contacted within the hour for further instruction for your in flight safety." she ended the call replacing the walkie talkie on her hip.
about 45 minutes later
Alex picked up her walkie talkie "passengers we will be taking off in about 15 minutes please lay down in your cocoons and press the secure button and enjoy the flight it should be short and you will be released upon arrival. Please try to relax and enjoy your trip" she ended the call replacing the walkie talkie.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:49 am

The captain initiated the start off sequence as he radioed Alex, "Alright all systems seem to be working great! I am glad they hired you on for this expedition. Ready to find a place to live Chief?" He asked as he was a tall man, with short but good blonde hair fair skinned. He had a deep and very alluring voice as he sat down in his seat unable to sit in a pod like the rest of the civilians and other non-important personel like the chief and chief of science which was Tyler. I hope that we find a world so the rest of our brothers and sisters could live too his hope was as he thought that watching the main viewer.

Tyler sighed softly as she couldn't sit in her pod as she had to look over the data that her team had collected. Though she wasn't alone as the most important from her team had to remain awake so they could study the right coordinates that they could stop at. "Hey Alex how is everything?" She asked as she just wanted to talk but made it seem professional, her team didn't want to talk to her afraid they would make her angry due to being 'stupid while working'.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:58 am

Alex was waiting to see if any issues came up she was relaxed currently in her chair looking at blueprints for the ship when she heard the call "Everything is going well so far. Hopefully things stay that way I would like not to have to fix anything midflight" she said softly. She went back to examining the blueprints for potential problem areas, she found a couple areas but figured she would just keep a close eye on those areas for issues one was in Tyler's level "Tyler I'm noticing some possible problem areas in the blue prints on your floor if you have any issues let me know immediately and I'll be doing routine checks to be sure nothing goes wrong" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:20 am

Tyler blinked, "Really Alex? I didn't think there was a lot going on up here, I took a look around the halls and nothing seemed to be out of place or ill functioning though thanks for the heads up. That is your department after all." She said with a bit of a 'smile' in her voice since she was usually a very professional woman. Her team didn't like that about her cause she would harass them if they didn't say something that made sense all the time then again she was always in business mode. It was like Alex that she relaxed cause Alex wouldn't know over half the things that her team should. Tyler felt she was putting down her other fellow beings but in all honesty it was just how she thought of them cause she was told to find breakthroughs and so on. "So how much did you have to do to gain this posting?", Tyler asked switching to a frequency that the Captain wasn't on cause she didn't like Jim listening in on their conversation.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:34 am

Alex smiled a bit "yes that is my department and I would home I could find any and possible problems." she said softly then she heard the question about how she reached her position. "not much really outside of the usual hard work and determination. My father was an architect I used to go to building sites with him I've been looking at blue prints for a multitude of things since I was a child, my mother well she was into robotics so I used to help her work. Let's just say I have more experience than anyone my age in my field. So naturally they wanted a young creative and efficient mind with a young body that's not going to get injured easily." she said softly. She sighed remembering some of her early years, she shook her head getting rid of the memory for now.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:47 am

Tyler let a smile slip over her face, "I see that was something that was expressed in the sectors back on earth however it wasn't very well pushed in my part of the sector. I was born in the elite though I was born a genius so my father which was a physics professor as well as my mother was a geneticist I had a choice of many scientific pursuits. I choose to study a wide range so they choose me for the mission due to my studies in biology, genetics, physics, and mathematics. I often scare my peers because they don't like talking to me afraid of how I expect them to talk. I just hate the fact they try so hard to go to my expectations, though when I get on a roll about how I ridicule it can get nasty." She explained as she put her elbows on the table looking over the blue prints as well as the data for the exploration. The blue print was for the fact that Alex was basically saying there was a problem on her deck.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:57 am

She nodded listening carefully "well people can be stupid they often find themselves trying to be what others want and as a result they often find themselves tripping over their own feet I run into it all the time. I can hire some of the most highly ranked engineers but they are so focused on proving that because they are men they are stronger and more powerful than me the woman yet every time I crush them." she said softly. She pulled out some more detailed blue prints for that floor looking for further problems "people irritate me for this reason" she said slightly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:20 am

Tyler smiled, "Yeah I agree people annoy me a lot, say Alex...do you mind if I ask you a question?" She asked as she looked them over calculating coordinators as they were half way there due to how fast they were traveling. "I mean it is kind of personal so if you wish to not answer it then I understand. I normally am not very open to my peers or civilians myself. Though if you wish to ask something as well to make it more mutual I am more than agreeing to that." She added as she kept working on her project for searching for planets.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:33 am

She looked over the blue prints "um...I suppose that a personal question would not be entirely inappropriate. What did you want to know?" she said softly. She observed the functioning levels pulling out the pad she used to monitor the ships functionality, everything was working as it should. She was having trouble with other issues outside of here that she didn't fully wish to discuss with anyone at the moment. She'd had a rough go of it lately and hoped things would improve soon or at least it had better improve.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:46 am

Tyler smiled, "do you have somebody aboard? ...I mean it is rather personal, though I don't have anybody like that due to people not being able to understand me or try to." She asked as she found something wrong with some of the ventilation system though it was a minor problem though could build up to something more, "Alex take a look at this air duct for the support systems...I think it isn't designed too well...seems the latch to seal off the duct is loose...could slam shut and cause some problems for this deck." She circled a holographic blue print then sent it to her for it to show up on the computer in her quarters.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:02 am

Alex seemed confused "I have many people on board what kind of question is that." she said she never much understood the need for personal interaction. "do you mean a companion?" she asked softly. She had never been good with relationships, she had been able to find satisfaction for some of her needs with a male back home, but after they both applied for this job and she got it that quickly ended which confused her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:06 am

Tyler responded flustered, "Y-yeah...I mean a companion...somebody you care for....oh..." she said softly though getting quiet as she listened. "Oh...did you like him?", She asked again almost as if she was a curious schoolgirl again as she kept her eyes focused on the blue print trying to spot another thing wrong hoping she heard her other comment about the vent. Tyler never even got to feel her needs being met as her job and school life kept her out of such things, it often got her called 'geek' or 'nerd' for it. Tyler was even still a virgin not having been with a male. Which fueled her urge to ask her questions about her past relationship which seemed like a huge hurdle for her.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:21 am

Alex was confused again by this question but went back to blue print problem "I see the problem i will fix it once we land" she said softly. She thought a moment "I suppose I liked him I would have to in a way to let him do those kinds of things with me" she said softly. She looked over the blueprints some more "they should hire me next time while they are building the ship" she said simply. She got up pacing feeling a bit stiff.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:29 am

Tyler paused a little at her silence maybe she was saying it too vaguely, she wasn't as sure about love and romance as she was with charts and science. "Yeah it seems the people they had hired for the job didn't really do theirs all too well.", She kept looking over the ship more than her own charts for plotting possible courses for them to go. Tyler nodded, "well I mean it only makes sense cause I wouldn't trust anybody at this moment to do anything like that with me. I mean....if I ...got somebody like that." She said fluster in her voice due to the fact she was exploring unexplored territory. Her eyes surfed more over the blue print as she noticed some wiring messed up in one of her labs as she blinked, "Alex, please look at the waring in one of the labs...I need that looked at right away due to the fact that my team will be working in that lab..." She said quickly to her professionalism though her fluster was still there from her previous explanation.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:44 am

Alex nodded "yes that is true. So I take it you don't have any one on board....I will look into that once we land and everyone is ready to go. I'll work on those things as soon I get the chance which may very well have to wait until tomorrow" she said simply. She did not want to promise anything until she was sure she would be able to really work on it. She didn't like making promises she wasn't sure she could keep. "we are getting ready to land so you may want to strap in for your own safety." She said and changed the channel on the walk talkie so she could hear the captain as well.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:45 am

Alex nodded "yes that is true. So I take it you don't have any one on board....I will look into that once we land and everyone is ready to go. I'll work on those things as soon I get the chance which may very well have to wait until tomorrow" she said simply. She did not want to promise anything until she was sure she would be able to really work on it. She didn't like making promises she wasn't sure she could keep. "we are getting ready to land so you may want to strap in for your own safety." She said and changed the channel on the walk talkie so she could hear the captain as well.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:05 am

Tyler looked at the estimated time of arrival to one of the planets, her work was correct as she hoped strapping herself in as well as switching frequencies.

The captain nodded as the console bleeped as he hit buttons readying the ship for re-entry into the system they had jumped to. "You girls have fun flying here?" he asked with a suave voice as he looked at his walkie talkie smirking as the ship fell out into the solar system noticing the star was pretty big though the planet was a decent mile away as the planet flew into orbit around the planet. The captain smiled, "Alright here we are, Tyler your up." He said smirking as he laid back in his seat.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:13 am

Alex smirked "yes it was about as fun as a splinter in my ass. We found a bunch of new projects to add to my work because the moron that built this ship was about as worthless as he was lazy" she said softly. She strapped herself in and tried to relax a bit before she had more duties to complete. She was tired she had been up most of the night before getting things ready for this flight. She intended to get everyone situated and everything working for a bit on the gear then finally get some much needed sleep.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:21 am

Tyler frowned, "I didn't really enjoy this cause I am glad we didn't fly into the star itself if I had plotted the wrong coordinates. Now, I need to survey the planet to see if the planet is habitable. We are within distance of some of the planets so we won't need to jump again hopefully for a while since this phase will take some time. My team and I will be studying the planet tirelessly since we have no choice, no sleep for us or me for that matter." She explained as she sighed hard standing up after undoing the straps.

The captain stood up as he stretched his long limber muscles heading into the quarters as his job was obviously done. The auto pilot was active as it maintained a planetary orbit by itself without his instruction. I finally get some needed rest, ever since that damned take off. Sometimes I think those idiots in the science branch and maintenance branch don't know how to fly a rig like this, this boat is just a boat without auto pilot I wouldn't have been able to put her back into orbit so well. His thoughts were so heavy as he talked to himself through them.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:34 am

Alex undid her straps and went to work getting things ready for landing, she released the rest of science team from their cocoons and went back to work on a few other issues that were slightly more pressing than the issues that had been pointed out, she worked on this for several hours till she was dirty, sweaty, and exhausted. She finished what she was working on and headed back to her quarters she turned on her walkie talkie to the lab "Tyler I just finished work I'm gonna clean up and take an extended nap then I'll get back to work. If you have any emergencies page me I'll leave my Walkie on channel 56" she said simply. She set down her walkie and started stripping hopping in the shower to wash up a bit. She scrubbed all the grime off and climbed out stepping into the dryer. she changed into a pair of boxer and a tank top climbing into her bad falling into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next