Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A world of magic, and of myths.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-02-23

A world of magic, and of myths. Empty
PostSubject: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:39 am

For centuries, both Christians’ and Scientists have argued over the existence of beasts of magic, myth, and legend. On this world, they are correct for the most part. However, I have a tale of another world, a world that is, and how shale we say, a kind of mirror image of the one we know today. In all retro specs it is almost the same as the one we live on today, but unlike our world, this earth is filled with many things that would shatter our frail minds, would you like to hear of this mirror world I speak of? This world in which both magic and myth live as an ever-present truth?

You’ve stayed! I truly am thrilled to find those whom have an open mind in this day and age. ‘Tis hard to find people how will listen to a person speaking of myth and magic. I have many stories to tell of this world that is known a Vonadill, or so the being who live there call it. Throughout the lands of this world people live simple lives, at best the world has never passed the point of our dark ages, there are no cars, no phones, no satellite TV. And the crudest of firearms is the primitive musket, unreliable next to a good bow and arrow in the hands of a master archer. A part from the lack of technological progresses, Magic is very much alive, wizards, whishes, warlocks, and the like are at the peek of the finest schools, knights of all kinds too are at their peek in this land. But this is just one group of the many of peoples, both humanish and beast, that make up the lives in this world. Elves, Dwarfs, Beastmen, Druid, Dragonic, as well as many others fill the world. Each has their own place in this land, and just like here on earth, there is both Good and Evil in the world. Many of the people who try to live good, honest lives do not prey to a single god, but many, however, darkness as practiced by the whole of the beastmen, being like orcs, goblins, and the like, prey to a unnamed god of darkness. The only race that does not prey to gods are the feared, yet adorned Dragons, and this, my newest friends, is where my tail of this land, truly begins…

High in the rocky mountain sides of what would be France and Germany, were several cohesive dragonic colonies; largest among them was the dragons whose scales shimmered like silver when the sunlight, and apply named Silver Dragons by the other races who saw them during the day. They, like all the others in the range, lived in either natural or carved out caves; many of them fitted whole families of dragons, both young dragon hatchlings to fully mature adults. One cave in particular, held nearly four adults, one adolescent, and over seven hatchlings, with plenty of room for them all to spread out and lay comfortably in. What was special about the cave was not the size of it, but the family that occupied it, 2 of the 4 adults were silver males, father and son to be accurate, as was the adolescent, a small female. Of the two adults that were left, one was a greenish-blue dragon female with small bits of silvery gray scales revealing her age, and the last was a slightly larger then average golden female. The older male, Zero as he was named in the family, lay off to side of the large cave, next to him was his life-mate, the green and blue female named Meryu. The two had their tails and necks encircling their seven young hatchlings. The young silver, named Jassmine by her father, lay next to her sister, a gold dragon named Aires. The young male, Zeros’ oldest, and possablely only son, Darkmune, lay nearest to the entrance of their home, wanting to put himself between his family and any possible dangers that would wish to do them harm. But the young 20 yr.-old dragon knew that nothing would dare to come near a cave with so many mature dragons inside. Not to mention the possibility of close to one thousand other dragons swooping in on the hostel beings before they ever had the chance of drawing near this summers nest of hatchlings.

“No…” Darkmune thought to himself, “no one would dare come here, not even all the armies of man, elves, and dwarfs would chance it, they know of our tempers and protectiveness of our young.” He smiled a weak, dragonic smile and turned his head to look around at his family. His father and loving step-mother slept happily with their first nest of offspring, his two sisters two seems happy also, they both were, according to their father, the image of their mother, a gold dragon named Miremo. Aires favored her the most, if only slightly larger, but sadly, Dark looked at the site that was once his other sisters nest, Marine, also a gold female. He wasn’t sad really; he just missed her for she had left when she herself found a suitable mate in a bronze dragon.

“Thinking of your sister again, Dark?” His father asked, apparently Darkmune had made his old, but still very sharp father stir from his rest. “Yes, sir, but I’ll live…” he replied. “I’m sure we’ll see her again soon with news of a large nest of hatchling.” Zero said, laughing quietly so no to wake the rest who still slumbered. “Great, just what I need to hear.” Dark said sarcastically back, rolling his golden silted eyes before slowly standing. “Where are you going, Dark?” Zero asked, “for a walk…” Darkmune replied as he carefully lumbered his nearly two tons of bulky mussels and this metallic hide out into the warm night.

Once Darkmune felt he was far enough away from his home he stretched his whole body out, from his nose to the tip of his whip-like tail, as well as every joint in his six large wings. Yes, SIX wings, a unique feature he nor his father had ever made sense of, but then, Dark had stop worrying about that long ago. He even found them to have a few benefits while he was flying in that they gave him near perfect control in dives and flight. Flying, he wanted to do just that at the moment, but his heart wasn’t in it to fly tonight. With a sigh the silver laid down on an outcrop of bolder, flatened his wings close to his body and aimlessly gazed out into the moonlit night.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:13 am

Rica stood on another rock face above Dark as she was crouched. "Hey ...I couldn't help but see all of your wings...why are you out here alone?" She asked as she sat there watching down at him as her eyes just kept a sly look to them. Her breasts were pretty big so her scales shined brightly in the moonlight as she was a black dragon. However she was a lone or rouge dragon due to her nature so even if her pack was somewhere else in the mountains she rather be on her own. The moonlight also made her crimson hightlights like her hair and horns as well as her spine on her tail shine as well.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:48 pm

The Silver dragon tilted his head to the side and turned to face the being who was talking to him all of a sudden. His gp;den eyes nearly glowed in the dim light from the magic that coursed through him. “I could ask you the same question miss.” he said as he looked at her from head to toe. “But to be polite, I'll answer first, I'm merely thinking, getting out and about helps to clear ones mind from time to time.” he said.”what of you, what brings one such as yourself out here at this time of night?” He asked, standing up and turning in place so not to strain his long neck.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:26 pm

Rica giggled, "well I guess you could say I often get out to get some fresh air. I don't like particularly being with other dragons or beings. I often find it is better to travel alone then to travel in groups. Just the way you are built...you are quite impressive to see so I needed to visit you. If you had been another dragon I would have been on my way, though honestly I am seeking adventure...do you know of any thing floating around? Oh, my name is Rica by the way...Sir...?" She said sat down on the rock face looking down at him with still sly though curious face.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:17 am

“I'm Darkmune” he said, just before his flashed a brilliant golden yellow and his form changed, taking on a more humanist form in a flash. “T'is a pleasure to meet you, Rica.” he added with a grin. He crouched and moved one leg forward slightly, then suddenly sprang into the air, leaping the full distance from his positon on the outcrop below to where Rica sat. “Looking for Adventure huh? You bored or looking to find fame and glory?” he asked, cocking his head to the side in question.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:27 am

Rica smiled, "Well, a mixture of both mr. curious." she adjusted herself looking at his more human like form as she smiled. "Trying to impress me more? Quite the body you got there." She commented as she showed off her assets to him as well.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:59 am

“Why thank you,” he said with a slight chuckle “it took many years to get the balancing right, but it works for when I need to fit into more narrow areas, like buildings and such.” he explained as he flexed his hands in and out of a fist. “that and it's it's a lot harder for the 'civilized' species to shot at me with their arrows” he added, “That and it's always interesting to see how they react to me.” he grinned. “As far as impressing, I could go and look entirely human or elf. This form just takes less magic to do and is the fastest I can change into.”
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:14 am

Rica laughed, "Well I often don't really do transformation magic, prefer to use my other magics." she said looking down at him her long dragon tongue wagging in the air as she giggled. "So, Mr. Handsome where is there something to do? I mean adventurous not house work with your clan." She joked around with Dark her arms crossed over her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:46 am

“Truth be told, you're guess is really as good as mine,” he said, shrugging a bit. “Could check in one of the towns near the foothills, they may have something worth looking into.” he said. “but we'd need to find some clothing. the people there have these annoying 'decency; laws” he said. Crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:51 am

"Males usually have things that swing around specially if they are bothered by others....however it may prove useful despite how annoying it is to wear the other being's confining clothing. Well, my clan is a clan that doesn't really go down to explore or find some kind of excitement so which is why I take off boring otherwise." Rica commented as she stood up stretching as her wings stretched out wide her breasts bounced with her movements as her long flowing hair lightly glowed in the moon light. Her eyes focused on the lands below them as she looked at him, "You sure you want to head down with me? You were perfectly fine staying on that face below me..." She said smirking as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:08 am

Darkmune just Grins a toothy, playful grin. “What, and miss out on an adventure?” he asks, “I think not. Also, you might need someone who can understand those people, they have some odd ways and more laws telling you what you can't do then what you can, especially the humans and Dwarves. Stubborn bunch those lot.” he explains, casually pointing his clawed fingers toward the closest settlements general direction. “Also, I could use some advernture myself, Even a silver dragon needs to get out and explore the world some. You know.” he added, smiling and leaning towards her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:18 am

Rica smirked, "I see well no arguments there Dark, do you know how to talk to them? I just fly around and avoid people so far all I have done is explore their tombs. I can't ever find my own ancestor tombs but maybe it is a good thing to not inspect a black dragon's resting place." She explained as she giggled. "Fine do you know of any settlements?", She asked him as she flapped her wings some getting them ready for the journey they were about to go on. Finally something exciting instead of this boring flying around and eyeing on people to steal from.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:18 am

Darkmune nodded, “Yes, I can speak all their languages, fairly fluidity,” he said. “it's a good thing you can't, most dragon tombs I've heard of that have been found by other peoples are death traps.” he added. When asked about settlements in the area, he had to think, there were several that came to mind, but most were small and mostly farming but a few larger townships may be worth the trek. “one or two large ones on the plains and foot hills,” he said, scratching his chin as he did. "We could try looking there to start. well, after we find some clothing." he added, with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:30 am

Rica gasped, "I don't have any shape shifting magics...do you think they'll run away? I mean you can talk in their native tongue tell them I am not a threat right?" she stretched out her huge wings and her full breasts popped out a lot as she stretched again looking at him concerned. This was the first time she was going to actually be in front of a human or being without the intention of turning them into burnt meat. She had many destruction magics like fire, wind, ice, and even dark energy but nothing that healed or transformed. It was kinda her thing to be aggressive so she could survive on her own without any help till now, well till this handsome silver dragon wanted to tag along with her.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:10 am

“I think you'll be fine,” Darkmune said “but I can teach you a few shifting spells, maybe make a few scrolls too given enough time.” he said, smiling at her. “The changes are easy enough really, the hard part is the focus to maintaining it, lose that and you go back. Just be wary of where you are.” he explained. “like I said, out biggest concern will be clothing, we can only play the 'unfamiliar with your decency laws' card for so long. “ he added.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:16 am

Rica looked at him nodding, "I guess I could learn a few, I don't need dragon hunters or the sort that could attack me." She smiled as she giggled, "yeah that card will eventually alert them if we keep using it." She said as she danced about the rock face despite how small it was she looked at him giggling. "Well we should get going DArk!" She said excitedly as she jumped more her breasts bouncing responsibly.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:45 am

Dark chuckled at her enthusiasm. he wasn't worried about hunters, if they hid their wings the pair could pass for lizard folk, and if that didn't work, well, Dark still had his strength and magic to rely on, he doubted if it would come to that but best to not assume the worst wouldn't happen. "Alright, let's go, first stop is small village just south of here, along the river. I know a few people there who could help us get started." he said confidently and wit ha smile. with out another word he opened his wings and raised them high as he took a slight squat, then jumped up into into air, his wings flapping to take him higher and higher.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:10 am

Rica stretched her wings out flying out to him easily as she smiled, "Well here we are about to start a new adventure! I am so exctied!" She said with hyper emotions as she looked at him, her mind was racing with the possibility of what they could do where she waited for him to motion where they were to go.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:32 am

Darkmune chuckled as he watched Rica's excitement, it was almost contagious, though he'd stress almost. It had been many years since he wonder the world, and he was interested to see how mush it had changed, or how little it had not. He flew just a head of her to lead the way. Below them, a river wound and cut its way between the mountains and in the distance the rang died off on one side of the range and turned into a rolling foot hills.

a few hours later they were well beyond the mountain range and come close to s small farm house that stood out. Darkmune grinned as he turned and circled around the building, gradually lowering his altitude as he circled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A world of magic, and of myths.   A world of magic, and of myths. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1