Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Magic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A [Coagulated] Heart
Low Life
A [Coagulated] Heart

Female Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:21 am

Everyone in New Salem knew that all of the families that lived on Ravencrux Road were witches. Or, at least they knew that they were....different. They could strike fear into people by just looking at them the wrong way. Oh, and boy how they were beautiful!

Alessandra had the oldest family history on Ravencrux Road, and of course she was the most powerful. She was beautiful beyond comparison. Her hair was extremely long, and looked to be made of silk with glittering tresses that waved and cascaded perfectly down her back. Her skin was lightly tanned, perfectly to accent her bright sky-blue crystal eyes which always held a dark sparkle in them.

Today, she could be found behind her house, where the smell of rose petal incense could be found. This was a ritual that shouldn't be performed, but she had to do it. She was the strongest, and she wanted him to love her unlike any other. It was forbidden because he was an outsider. Only witches could be with other witches, but she didn't care. She needed him.

Over the small pot that was burning over a fire, she dropped a piece of chestnut colored hair into the pot and lifted her head up to the sky, closing her eyes. The moon tattoo, with it's horns up to the sky on her neck stretched with her.

"Earth and fire,
sand and stone,
bind him to me
or to the flames, let it be!"

It was a simple spell, and usually it wouldn't work. Alessandra was the one casting the spell, she was feeling it in her heart and soul. She needed him. Taking the dagger she held, she drew the blade quick across her skin not even feeling the pain as she squeeze her hand and allowed the blood to drop into the pot.

The pot sizzled and the fire roared underneath. Something was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Male Number of posts : 482

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:03 am

His eyes peered down at his sister in the backyard. How he loathed her, and her gift. Why not? Why couldn't he recieve the same gift that everyone else in his family got? Was he not entitled to his birth right from the gene pool? He sneered down as the turned away from the window heading towards the mini fridge in his room. His parents were mad at him, what was new? Locked in his bedroom by magic, and for what, lifting a few wristbands for a nearby store. Luckily his mother and father erased the minds of those around him only to punish him by grounding.

Raven Vellweb a seventeen year old human boy in a family of witches and wizards. How life was cruel to him, because everyone he was related to can use the git but not him. He had been left out of a lot of shopping trips to the secret magic shops, all because he didn't have the gift. He hated them, but was forced to love his family, luckily he knew they would never invade his mind. His right hand opened the fridge door while his left grabbed a cold vodka bottle. He was stuck in a human school while his younger sister went to a magic academy. He loathed them all, filthy humans, and magic users alike.
Back to top Go down
A [Coagulated] Heart
Low Life
A [Coagulated] Heart

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:44 am

She sighed, allowing her arms to drop. She turned away from the pot that she had performed the spell on, allowing the fire to burn without any question. It was a special fire that she knew wouldn't harm anyone. She smiled softly to herself, as she slipped the black handled dagger into the lace garter that she wore around her leg. The white shift that she wore had a slit up on both sides to her thigh, and sleeves that were cut open to allow her arms free movement. The white fabric sparkled in the light, sending rays of sunlight everywhere.

She stepped into the house, removing the silver diadem from her head, and the crescent moon bangles that she wore on her arms, depositing them on the side table near the back door. She figured that if the spell was actually real, he would find her. Soon enough, he would find her. She shook her head, her brilliant blond hair cascading down her back behind her. She moved into the kitchen, ready to fix herself something to eat. Doing magic made her hungry.

She opened the fridge and peered inside. There was nothing of interest, but something else did catch her eye. The left shelf was empty, the one that was reserved for her parents only. She scowled to herself. Only her stupid brother could do that. He was so filled with hatred that he would do anything in order to spite their parents. "Raven! Did you take the vodka?!" She called, her voice carrying perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:24 am

"What does it matter to you? Your not allowed to drink it!" He yelled back. His parents had given him the permission to drink since he didn't have his magic. He popped open the bottle and then began to drink from it sitting in front of his only source to the outside world. His computer, and a few of his friends which all for some dumb ass reason liked his sister. God how hw loathed everyone it was surprising he even spoke to anyone.
Back to top Go down
A [Coagulated] Heart
Low Life
A [Coagulated] Heart

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:29 am

Today, she was wearing her starfire ruby, a gem that enhanced sensual impulses, strengthened a witches connection with fire, and fed the inferno of love. It had been a wise choice for doing the spell, but when it came to dealing with her brother, who was only a year older, it was bad. The fire that she was connected with roared in protest to his words. She hated when he spoke like that. Just because he wasn't magically inclined.

Well, Alessandra thought, I have magic on my side. She put on her hard face and stalked up the stairs to his room, stopping at his door, which was shut....like always. Instinctively, she placed her palms on the wood of it, ready to send it flying off the handles if he needed a little bit of persuasion. "Damn it Raven, why do you have to be such a pain? I know that mom and dad let you drink it, but you know they don't like it. You always act like such a dick when you're drinking. Please just put it down."
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:38 am

"Being a dick when I drink huh? I haven't even gotten a buzz yet. Two swigs and I'm a dick huh?" He raised his hand towards the door closing his fist letting one finger remain in the air. "You want it so bad break through dear old mother and father's barrier that's locking in here and come take it. You might have your magic but I have hands you know and I don't need magic to kick your ass!"
Back to top Go down
A [Coagulated] Heart
Low Life
A [Coagulated] Heart

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:44 am

The ruby that was hanging around her neck seemed to be stuck to her skin now, embedded within her muscles. Ruby's were Alessandra's favorite gem. It's what brought her so much attention, aside from her pretty face. Now though, it was biting her in the ass as she was fighting with her brother. He was so stubborn, especially for not having any magical abilities. She snarled, and sucked in a deep breath.

"Fine!" She answered in a yell, a perfectly announced tone. She closed her eyes for a moment and envisioned her foot, engulfed in fire...breaking down the door. She knew dear old mom and pops had placed a barrier to keep things like this from happening, but she wanted to show him so bad what her magic could do.

Wood will splint and fire burn, let chaos come and violence churn. Alessandra chanted in her head. She was gifted and it was easy for her to think of her own spells when the time came. She sucked in an even deeper breath, raised her foot and using a force that had been built up inside of her, she broke the door open, sending it crashing down to the floor, where it rested.

She flooded into his room the second that she felt free, her sky-blue eyes angry and alert. "You want to hit your sister for telling you the truth, go ahead and do it!" She screamed at him, her face concentrated in pure power. She stood only about a foot away from him, and stuck her chin out. "You wouldn't dare to touch me."
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:58 am

"You'd be surprised at what I DARE to do little sister." His hand moved up and grabbed one of her breasts to throw her off guard. "Besides what will you tell them when they get home you got pissed off and broke their spell just to get the alcohol? The alcohol you're not allowed to have?" Hr grinned and squeezed her chest. "Either way I've already won this fight." He said letting go taking another swig of the bottle.
Back to top Go down
A [Coagulated] Heart
Low Life
A [Coagulated] Heart

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:08 am

He. Touched. Her. Chest. Ohnoway! Her mind was screaming, and her body was on fire. All of her muscles tightened up, and she felt almost as if she were going to throw up. Her eyes narrowed and the sky-blue had darkened into a thunderstorm. She wanted to kill him, and for a minute she contemplated actually setting him on fire, she could do it. Instead, no. If he wanted to play at his crummy little human games then fine, she'd play.

"Don't be stupid," She snarled in a most venomous seductive, deep purring voice. She grinned as she took a step closer to him and slapped him across the face. If he was going to be a dick, she'd treat him like one. Next, she took a minute to envision his anger, to know how to deal. She grinned, and she grabbed onto his pants. Without any resistance, as she tugged on them, they fell right off, and he was left standing without any pants. Oh, the power of magic.

She grinned and laughed a throaty, deep laugh. Then she walked away, making sure to grab the top of the vodka bottle as she neared it. With one flick of her wrist she had cast it onto the floor where it broke and shattered easily.

Alessandra was mad.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:17 am

He only grinned more as he slapped her ass. "Aw wanted to see it that bad did you? Having feelings for your older brother? You want his dick in you that bad?" He teased in a childish manner. He looked at the bottle of vodka she had broke but only laughed. He was going to get more for this anyways why not let her wreck the half empty bottle and let his parents buy three more? "Mom and dad are still going to be pissed about the door." he said standing up. His hands grabbed both her tits before she could leave the room hoping to piss her off even more.
Back to top Go down
A [Coagulated] Heart
Low Life
A [Coagulated] Heart

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:26 am

"Keep your hands off of me! You disgusting perverted pig!" She snarled back into his room after she left. Now every part of her body was on fire. She could feel it, she knew that it was there. It look as if the tips of her hair would catch the entire house on fire. She stomped her foot and turned around to face the door, putting her hands, palm facing towards Raven up in the air.

Fire quell the anger near, wood to bring back what was dear. She closed her eyes and saw the door as it had been, standing upright in it's hinges. She opened her eyes, and then she couldn't see Raven's face anymore. All she saw was the wood of the door. She smirked to herself and turned about, stalking off into her own room down the hall where she shut her door and locked it.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:34 am

'Perfect. Just as planned.' he mused in his mind. All he had to do was sir here and wait, just until he heard his parents car outside the house. Then and only then would she be in serious trouble. A grin formed on his mouth as he went back to typing. He plugged in a game to make a bunch of loud noise so she couldn't hear anything that was going on. He walked out of his room and then got something of their parents from their room and put it into his. He took a lighter and burned it a bit to seem as though she had stormed in with it and left it.

A half hour later he was down stairs his game music still playing but his parents walked in the door. "Before you say anything I didn't leave my room or break out. I am merely hungry so I left my room I'm out of food." It was the truth he was hungry. "I was let out by Sis." Then he walked out of the room and back towards his where he would sit in peace, but not before explaining that she broke his vodka bottle in a fit of rage because he wouldn't let her have any.
Back to top Go down
A [Coagulated] Heart
Low Life
A [Coagulated] Heart

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:39 am

Alessandra had been reading in her room with the door closed so that nothing would bother her. It was her book, her Book of Light. She had been given it by their mother as it was their little book of personal family spells. Oddly enough, most of the spells in the Book of Light were spells that happy, good witches, wouldn't perform. Still, she liked it, and it helped to ignore her brother's noise that was going on. She even took off the ruby and set it on her desk, feeling as if it had been used enough today. Instead, she wore a peridot around her neck, the pretty little green gem that signified tranquility.

Mom and dad came home, and she knew it. She flew down the stairs as if she were riding a broomstick and came into the kitchen. "Mom, dad!" She called, running up to them and hugging them happily. Her hair sent the scent of lavender through the room as she hugged them.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:12 am

He sat back in his room now eating the food he had made. Why did he have to suck up, but it didn't matter much right now she broke their barrier, and let him out. She also made it to where they would have to buy more alcohol for him. He sat back in his computer chair eating looking at one of the comic websites he enjoyed. Once his parents came in and seen the burns on one of their possessions her punishment would be far worse. After all he couldn't use magic and she had been wearing the fire pendant, as he put it.
Back to top Go down
A [Coagulated] Heart
Low Life
A [Coagulated] Heart

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:27 am

Mom looked down at her daughter, her pride and joy and smiled a bit.

Dad though, he was furious. "You let him out?!" He thundered, his voice much deeper and demanding than anything else in the house. "Why'd you do that?"

Alessandra seemed to shrink from that voice, but it still didnt' stop her from biting back. "He was drinking, and he was being a dick like usual. I just wanted to go in there and show him a thing or two..."

Dad's face hardened when she was speaking to him, and his eyes kind of glazed over. "He was drinking with you in the house...?" He asked, then he shook his head as if to get himself back on track. "You shouldn't have let him out! Now you're not getting out. My magic is stronger than yours will ever be."

Alessandra frowned and shook her head, leaving the kitchen now. That jackass of a brother had gotten her in trouble, just as he wanted. "I hope you're happy," she hissed as she passed by his room.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:36 am

Raven didn't say anything to her just kept his mouth shut. It all went perfectly so far, just a bit more to seal the deal that he didn't do anything wrong. Conniving was a good word that fit him well though he supposed if he did have any magic it was his silver tongue that mostly kept him out of trouble until he did something seriously wrong. He finished his food and laid down on then bed, He needed some sleep he had been up nearly all night before.
Back to top Go down
A [Coagulated] Heart
Low Life
A [Coagulated] Heart

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:08 pm

Alessandra snarled in her room, picking the Book of Light back up and reading it.

Mom and dad moved their way through their house, picking their footing back up the stairs. Now that their magical daughter had broken their seal, they had to create another one. Mom was swelling with pride for how her daughter could have such power, and dad was as well...still, she had to be punished.

"Raven," Dad called from the hallway. "We're going to -"

He was cut off by a scream from their mother. She was staring on the desk where her charred little book lay, the one that Raven had taken. "What happened?!" She announced in a broken voice, picking it up and holding it to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:15 pm

"I don't know." He spoke. "I wanted to read it and it must have happened when they door was kicked in. Ales was wearing the fire pendant again so I guess a bit of the magic overshot it and burned the book. I saved what I could when I seen it burning." He explained. "You know how she gets when she is made wearing that thing. she even burned the belt I was wearing just to pants me!" He looked up at them he was a good actor but the key to his lying was he told half truths so if they ever wanted to invade and read his mind he would have the visions of her pulling his pants down him so it would bee seen that he wasn't lying.
Back to top Go down
A [Coagulated] Heart
Low Life
A [Coagulated] Heart

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:57 am

"Alessandra you little witch!" Her mother screamed as she bolted out of the room and moved on down the hallway. She was inside of Alessandra's room in a flash. "You are grounded! Do you hear me?" Her mother marched over to her and snatched the Book out of her hands, tucking it under her arm. "You'll be lucky if you ever get this back!"

Dad on the other hand shook his head and looked back up at Raven. "You know you shouldn't bug your sister that much. You know she has your mother's temper." He sighed as he started to leave the room. "You're grounded until you can learn to play better with your sister."

Mom slammed Alessandra's door shut, and enchanted it so that she couldn't come out the rest of the day.

Alessandra on the other hand was sitting in her room, brooding. "I hate him...so much.." She growled to herself, staring at her bedsheets.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:39 am

He shrugged. "I know but I mean what am I going to do about it? She came in here yelling at me." He turned back to is computer. "She also broke my bottle of vodka, I'm out of food fr my fridge, so if I'm to stay in here besides going to school then I am going to survive in here I'm going to need more things." He spoke as he started typing away on his computer going to a website he was often on about magic using, though he couldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
A [Coagulated] Heart
Low Life
A [Coagulated] Heart

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:43 am

Dad nodded without saying anything to his son and made his way quickly out of the room. He felt very...odd near his son since he had such a bad temper about magic users and all. He tried his best not to talk to much to him.

Alessandra on the other hand was fuming. Though she had taken off the fire pendant she could almost feel it in her chest, wanting to explode. She stared at the wall that connected their rooms and narrowed her eyes. He had ruined her day with her boyfriend today by being an ass, now he got her grounded for no reason by being an ass. She couldn't take this anymore. She got up and moved to the wall, starting to bang on it with her fists.

"I hate you! Do you hear me? I hate you, you lousy, lazy, magic-deficient, bastard!" Her shouting might have been a little muffled by the wall, but the overall picture would still be sent.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:56 am

He growled again looking up at the wall. His hands balled into fists but he quickly undid it and continued typing looking at the spells. He had hacked her account on the wizard underground where magic users could find a variety of spells. He never liked the verbal ones, the mental ones seemed like more fun. The distraction of not knowing where the attack was coming from made the mind of the victim open more and more vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
A [Coagulated] Heart
Low Life
A [Coagulated] Heart

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:00 am

The pounding on the wall seemed to make her feel better. She could feel it everytime she hit the wall as hard as she could. She started to pound harder and yell louder. "You're worthless, that's why mom and dad stay away from you! They're ashamed because their only son can't do magic yet their daughter can! You're the only male in our whole extended family who can't do magic!" She started to smile to herself. It felt so good to yell at him like that. To tell him how worthless he was. To make herself feel better. It felt so good.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:08 am

He grit his teeth, his eyes narrowed and his mind snapped. 'Be Silent!' His mind screamed out, he knew he was worthless and he knew the family looked down on him and it angered him far beyond he ever actively tried. 'Shut your mouth and be silent for every time you speak to me your right hand will burn.' He thought to himself though in his mind he was in her face and screaming while holding her wrist tightly.
Back to top Go down
A [Coagulated] Heart
Low Life
A [Coagulated] Heart

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:14 am

She was almost done. The anger was almost gone, but she still had to get rid of the little bit that was left in her system. "You know what? I'm glad that I can do magic because that's just one more thing that I have and you don't. Because even at school you're a loser!" Alessandra shouted, nearly screamed the words at him through the wall, using both of her fists to pound on it. She was already feeling much better. She made a mental note not to apologize this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Magic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next