Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:40 am

Tyler just heard her response as she nodded, "Alright rest well, I may not get any sleep..." she commented wondering if Alex even heard that as she kept her eyes surveying the atmosphere and ecosystem. The initial scans showed promising conclusions but it bothered her that there was something going on in the atmosphere that made it seem like breathing in the air might mutate the human body. While she study this affect on the human body the team joined her in studying it as this was a huge thing which required all of them. "I am stumped,...I can't figure out why something in the air could contaminate us and even evolve us in some way.", She said throwing her hands up somewhat in frustration. One of her team members came over adjusting his glasses, he was a mid height man with thing muscle build though very strong voice. "Maybe we do some toxin scans as well as other scans to see what is in the air.", He suggest as she growled in frustration, "I did that already! It doesn't make sense there isn't any visible toxin that could do us harm, just this unknown particle that seems to be in the air normally! It doesn't seem that it would be departmental but it is going to mess with our DNA structure." She explained as the man stood there thinking hard like her staring at the results.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

Female Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:52 am

Alex slept for a few hours before rising and changing into a fresh flight suit, she tied her hair back and walked back to where she had been working, she finished her work there, then moving to the lab she punched in her access code and entered "I'm here to work on that issue you pointed out earlier" she said simply, she brought in her bag of tools. She walked over and started her work trying to stay out of the way so there would be no issues between jobs. "how is the new planet looking so far?" she asked softly as she worked away.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:05 am

Tyler looked at her with frustration painted on her face, "I am stumped on why there is a particle in the air of this planet that will evolve us in some way, the air is breathable and the ecosystem is livable, though there is that one particle." She said looking back at the monitor as the man from before stood behind her with long flowing brown hair behind him. The other team members looked over at Alex liking her figure as Tyler looked at them glaring, "back to work!" They yelled as they jumped going back to their study.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:12 am

Alex thought for a moment as she loosened a few screws opening a compartment "perhaps it's not so much a harmful particle. Perhaps it is just a minor mutation that will help us adapt to the new atmosphere. Perhaps it won't really do so much changing as you may think, try mimicking the particle and see how a rat interacts with it." she said softly. Continued fiddling with a few things as the other team members seemed to oogle her.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:19 am

Tyler looked at the team members from before nodding, "Hey you lot since you don't have much to do...find some animals then take a ship down and literally collect that particle then find a controlled environment to experiment with the rat. Think of it as a test to see if you can be better than me." She said smirking as she looked over at Alex, "thanks for the advice Alex. Kinda glad you came by to fix those wrongs in this ship in the lab makes it safer." She said with a light voice as her face formed a cute and light smile.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:30 am

Alex smiled and nodded "your welcome glad I could help" she said softly. She continued her work laughing quietly at how she spoke to her team. She rewired a few things and moved a few metal flaps around securing them with screws. She moved out of the compartment and sealed it "that should fix that problem and since I'm here I'll work on that other issue" she said softly. She climbed up into the ceiling undoing a few screws and starting her repairs. She tended to be fairly quiet while she worked she preferred her strong focus.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:35 am

Tyler worked on her information though she couldn't help but notice how Alex was so focused on her work which amazed her. "I didn't think maintenance could be so focused on their work...uh no offense Alex. I mean all of the crew that were in your field I have encountered were always lumbering about and didn't really focus on the task at hand. You seem to really focus which I applaud." She realized she was complimenting Alex which was unusual for her to do since she was cynical about everything, she was the genius nobody wanted opinions from. Tyler was that one genius that would make sure you knew of everything good and BAD but here she was just complimenting a new member of her ship in her lab of all places!
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:41 am

Alex smirked a bit "perhaps that's why they put me in charge" she said softly, she was teasing a bit she was trying to relax a bit also while she worked. She made a few adjustments and resealed the area climbing out jumping down "whew all done fixing those. Well I'm going to go and work on a couple things then actually get a full sleep." she said softly. She turned smiling at Tyler "you should come over for a drink once we land" she said simply. She exited the room and pulled out her pad with her notes of focus points to fix. She went down the hall making a few more adjustments but this one would take her a little longer since she had some welding to do with this job.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:48 am

Tyler talked through the walkie talkie smiling, "Yeah I'd wouldn't mind that." she said softly as she kept looking the data while her team came back quite quickly as they had masks on to keep out the particle though they had a controlled environment wheeling it down past Alex into the lab as Tyler turned looking at them. "There now what has gone on...?" The team actually was full of smiles, "we have noticed that an extra lung was created to keep up more oxygen production seems like this air is a little more to take in so they give you another lung. It also hardens and strengthens the organs against virus and other bacterial infections." They explained as Tyler smiled giggling, "This sounds like a good place to live! Sounds like humans are going to live longer on this planet which I can't wait land this ship." She said as she went over to the phone to call the captain. The team left the box alone unaware that the mouse or rat had grown another set of ears and another tail that wasn't native to its body which seemed what could be a side effect for people or any being new to this world.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:00 am

Alex finished her work and went to her quarters stripping down doing a quick wash then changed into a fresh tank and pair of boy shorts climbing into her bed falling into a deep sleep. She had no dreams she was too tired for that. She slept until they were getting ready to land, she slowly climbed out of bed stretching her back and shoulders and redressed herself pulling her hair back into a tight ponytail. She smiled looking herself over briefly, and heading out the door. She started getting things ready for landing and starting to prep the landing gear and the cocoons that the passengers rested in. She finished the prep work "captain we are ready for landing I will awaken the passengers so that you can give them instructions for our landing" she said softly into the walkie. She reached over flipping a couple switches and pushing a button to release and awaken the passengers.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:20 am

The captain looked at his walkie talkie hitting the button, "Alright I will get up and brief the crew about procedure." the captain said softly getting up to geting into his position.

Tyler was busy making sure the crew was ready and completely guarded. The side effect of being on the science team was the fact they had to act like doctors. That was the downside to this trip, though with a huge sigh was ready despite having no sleep and showing it. "Alex ready for the landing? We nearly within the atmosphere." she commented as she began to have the shuffle the passengers to the appropriate area for immunization.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:34 am

Alex checked everything to make sure things were ready "yes everything is up and running and ready to go feel free to prepare the passengers for landing. Let me know if you run into any issues I will be monitoring everything" she said into the walkie. She set it down and flipped a couple switches turning on the monitors to keep an eye out for any mechanical errors during landing. So far everything was going smoothly. She flipped the switch releasing the first section for vaccines and medical check up "releasing area 1A for medical services before landing "she announced over the intercom "area 1B will be released in 10 minutes" she set down the walkie and sat down in her chair waiting for the next group.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:50 am

Tyler finally finished up the last of the group then giving Alex the signal for the next group. Though she sighed hard as she needed sleep when they landed as the ship rocked some as they were going through the atmosphere the bumps was making Tyler kinda sick as she commented on the walkie talkie, "Alex how are you holding up in this turbulence?" she asked as she was preparing the other batches.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:56 am

Alex flipped the switch to release the next group "Area 1B you are ready for the medical team" she anounced. Alex reached over pulling out bottle and placing it inside a cylinder she then put it in the tube and sent it to the medical area "Feeling a little sick are ya. take a few sips of the bottle i just sent you it will help you stomach a bit." she said over the walkie. Alex sighed turning her head and cracking her neck a bit to relax some before the real insanity started luckily everything was going smooth so far.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:08 am

Tyler took a sip wincing some though her stomach was slowly recovering as they finished entry. The captain was looking over the LZ as he made sure EVERYTHING was in order suddenly the shaking stopped as they landed on a large grassy area filled with strange flora. The ship's sensors were blinking with caution as the particles that they were looking at are baying up against the filters. "Alright Alex this is it...", Tyler let the valves and filter systems let the strange particles in. Tyler took in a huge breath.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:17 am

Alex sighed she slowly took in a breath she coughed a bit at first but then relaxed, she checked to make sure nothing had been damaged during landing and all was good. She got up putting on her belt and started to help the rest of her crew get things set up for the civilians so that things would be safe for them. She gathered a group to go do some slight exploration around the ship. Taking two additional members of her crew and heading down to Tyler department to gather three additional members from there so she would have a complete team "Tyler I am organizing a small scouting party to look around a bit before releasing he rest of the crew. I need three people from your department we will gather some samples and examine the wild life and flora." she said softly "if you would like to come the captain and the rest of my department is staying behind to keep things under control" she said.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:28 am

Tyler smiled standing up injecting a light stim into herself jumping some. "Alright let's go then!", She said happily as she looked at Alex, "the particle's effects don't start to affect us till a year after but by then we will have the particle mapped." Tyler said happily as she had prepared during her explanation.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:42 am

Alex nodded "alright then lets get going here I prepped this for you and your team" she said walking over and punching in a code as a compartment opened up. She pulled out six packs tossing one to each member of the scouting team "inside the packs you will find food packets, light sticks, flashlights, head lamps, warmups, a one person tent, water bottle, water sterilizer, and all the basic supplies you'll need along with basic sample kits. As for this group my department will be fully armed just so we are well protected. I will be leading this team follow my direction at all times when I give direction it is for a reason violators of my direction will be punished accordingly. Alright then lets get going" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Tyler took the pack adjusting it so it would fit on her quite well as she loved how Alex was taking control of the situation. A thing floated in her head and made her wonder why she didn't join the security force as she had a pretty informative yet commanding voice it was something that would haunt her though she didn't think it was really important to ask. "Alright I am ready Alex.", Tyler said smiling to her as she waited for the rest of the group to finish up preparing though it wasn't that hard the pack was pretty straight forward when they stopped most of the items would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Alex pulled on her pack prepping her weapons and placing them on her belt. She started to head out zipping up her jumpsuit fully. She headed for the main exit and punched her code in, the doors opened allowing them all to exit, she closed the doors behind the group. She started to slowly lead the group across the open field to look around the area where they would all soon be living. "alright since the field area appears to be secure feel free to gather samples and look around but please do not wander off too far." she said softly, she bent down examining some of the local plant life.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:36 am

Tyler took her comment quite seriously as she went over to the flora slowly gathering the samples carefully. Some of the team that she had with her watched her with envy as she had collected them as if she was working with a very unstable reactor core. They fawned over her as Tyler sighed softly as she got up and walked over to another spot with an usual flora that she hadn't really checked yet as she looked over at Alex as some time had gone by, "there isn't any threat of a creature or being yet? I wonder if this planet is just completely in tact for us to take over. Just that one particle I wonder what it will do to us..." She had thrown out the rhetorical statement that carried on the air like the particles that were unknown floated on. The team she had with her mixed with the other team nodded in agreement as she kept her eye on Alex.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Alex looked around there was a wooded area nearby that she wanted to investigate she suspected that whatever wild life this area had in it were most likely hiding in there. They would be new to these creatures, but she would wait to investigate until later right now her goal was to keep her group safe. She looked around "alright we are going to move over towards that cliff perhaps we'll be able to get a better view of the area and see some wildlife from a safe distance. So finish up what you are collecting now and we'll get moving" she said simply and walked around the area they were in and once everyone was ready she guided them more towards the cliff so they could see more of this new planet.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:45 am

Tyler finished her collection as she stood up noticing that all of the other team had gotten up as well. "Alright, I hope we find some gentle creatures; I am already nervous what this particle will do to our systems.", She voiced genuine concern as she walked with Alex to the cliff over looking the land of the planet. It looked like their planet earth except the animals or creatures were very different. They looked like animals or acted but were bipedal yet some walked on all fours though some 'animals' almost could talk like them though they had only basic instinct to capture, hunt, or attack. Well Tyler could make out cause she wasn't somebody that expressed study in the animal mind or even alien animal mind. There was a school for that though she was just mainly the one to study the compistion of the planet as well the general ecosystem. "Some of them are beautiful aren't they Alex?", She asked as she looked over at her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:36 am

Alex looked around at some of these strange creatures "I suppose they are but I'm not sure I trust these creatures who knows what they might be capable of. Until further notice no one is to have any kind of contact with these creature unless I am present." she said softly she took a slow deep breath as she started to follow one as it seemed to be hunting. She was trying to assess how they hunted and what they hunted to decide if they were a threat. She watched as it seemed to examine the plants this one appeared to prefer plants. She had her priorities first was protecting the crew and learning about this strange new planet would always come second. "lets take a few more samples and head back to the ship for now we still need to get things set up then we will do more exploring but for now lets get everything unpacked and set up" Alex said firmly then started to head back towards the ship every once and a while looking back over her shoulder to look for danger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)   Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emergancy Earth, A new beginning. (PonyXCommy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2