Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unknown pony and darkmune

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

Female Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-12-18

unknown pony and darkmune Empty
PostSubject: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:03 am

Alex unpacked her things her headphones covered her ears blasting music into her ears, looking at her would give the illusion of a delicate flower but that's all it was an illusion. She had long dark brown hair that hung down her back in waves. She was very slim but curvy. She wore a black pleated mini skirt and tightly cinched matching corset. This outfit emphasized her 30 d breasts, small waist, and small but firm butt. She sat down on her bed huffing slightly her parents wouldn't let her stay with them and instead insisted on this school oh well at least this school had good parties. She just pulled out a book and started reading soon falling asleep it had been a long bus ride here. she didn't look forward to her new roommate all she wanted was for them to stay out of her way and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

Male Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Down the stairs, Hunter helped his twin sister Jessica to carry up boxes of her stuff up to her room. Help being he did much of the heavy lifting. “Honestly Jes, you can carry is of this, it’s all your shit anyway,” he complained, loud enough for the blond he called his twin to hear him. “Oh shut up Mr. 4.5 GPA, you know I never carry anything that weighs half my weight.” She said. At 5’9” Jessica was tall and thin, weighting maybe 125lbs sopping wet compared to most, but when compared to her brother, who was 6’1” and built like a rock from four years of being high school football defensive linemen, but it wasn't his football skill that got him in, it was honors classes and 4.5 GPA that did. “Yeah right. Let’s get this over with. I still have my own stuff to move.” Hunter said, rolling his eyes. After that, the two were silent heading up the stairs.

“This is it.” Jessica said as she opened to door to her dorm room. Jessica had hoped to be the first one there but it turned out she wasn’t as her roommate was already there. “Oh. Hello.” She said. Trying to be a bit cheerful. She stood in the door way with her brother standing just behind, he thought she move on her own, but as it turned out, Hunter had to give her bit of a push so he wasn't blocking others in the hall way.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:20 pm

Alex sat up pulling off her headphones. She stood up looking over at the two "hey" she said simply shewasn't very social this girl was considerably taller than her. Alex was only about five feet tall she put her book away it was her most recent entertaining find a psychological thriller titled the reach. It had a lot of strange psychology terms luckily she took a class so she at least knew what was going on. she looked like a worthless piece of white trash but she was actually very intelligent but chose to keep that to herself and just coast.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:54 pm

“Hello” was all Hunter said to Alex as he set the boxes of his sisters’ stuff on the vacant bed. “Now you’re on your own Sis,. Good luck getting it all to fit.” He said, brushing imaginary dirt or dust from his hands after putting the load down. “Thanks for nothing, Hunter, some brother you are.” Jessica said, nearly snapping back at her twin. “pfft, whatever, Jessica.” He said, heading for the door. “See y’all around,” were his last words as he left. Jessica, not to be out done, leaned out the doorframe and yelled back at him as he walked away. “With any luck, my dear twin brother, I’ll not have to look at your ugly mug till thanksgiving!” but all she got in return was the bird. “With a frown Jessica ducking back in and nearly slammed the door. “Worthless brother, you know what I mean?” Jessica said turning to Alex.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Alex smirked "I don't have one of those I have a snotty older sister she wouldn't have helped me with my stuff at all. All I had was that duffle bag in the corner." she said softly. She started straightening and tidying her living area trying to clean up some dust and other particles. "you are lucky at least you probably had a choice as to coming here" she said softly She went into the bathroom splashing cold water on her face. it had been a long trip here on the bus.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:21 pm

“Not really,” Jessica said with a huff, “it’s the only school that our folks said they could afford, Hunter is here by choice,” she explained as she set about opening her boxes to put her things away. It was clear that cost wasn’t the issue for her being her, even if her folks were paying for two-collage bound children at once, if judging by the clothing he pulled out, all high-end too it seemed. One of the largest boxes was nothing but shoes, she even had a brand new laptop.

In one of the other dorms Hunter was putting his things away as well; unlike his sister, he kept things simple, mostly jeans, and solid T-shirts, most expensive thing he had was a sleek black Alienware laptop that he was planing on using for his choice of schooling, game design.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:27 pm

"doesn't look like your parents are short on funds. mine had me go get my first job at 15 they shipped me here hoping I wouldn't get into fights." she got into her bag pulling out an old ratty pair of jeans, a brown camisole and a long sleeved flannel shirt she had gotten from the mens section pulling on a pair of old well worn flip flops she walked outside to go for a walk. she was tired but needed to get away from her room mate she didn't like other people much. she saw a large oak tree kicking off her flip flops she climbed up and sat in one of branches looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:04 am

Once he had his things unpacked, Hunter grabbed his MP3 player and headed out, he need fresh air, and to get away from his roommate as well, how he got stuff with a guy his total opposite was astronomical at best. He even tried to do the math in his head, but by all accounts, it was still a complete enigma that he was stuck with a guy who was more or less a complete moron. “I so need to talk to the administration about this…” he said to himself as he slipping on his headset and started to take a walk around the campus to get oriented with the layout and to check out the hot spots. He walked for a good 30 minutes or before he found an old oak tree in a secluded area. He toyed with maybe climbing it as he walked up to it, and the inner kid in him said to hell with it/ so as soon as he reached the base of the tree he jumped for the thickest branch he could get hold of and pulled himself up…
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:09 am

ALex felt the tree move and heard a grunt being shaken from her trance like state she jumped and shifted her weight just enough to fall out of the tree she let a small cry escape her lips as she fell then a scream as she landed on some one. she laid on the ground for a moment groaning the fall had literally knocked the wind out of her and left her a bit dazed. luckily for the person she landed on she was small and not very heavy. She tried to sit up but just laid back down her head was spinning.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:29 am

“Oh crap…” Hunter said to himself when he looked up after some cried out from above him, catching a glimpse just enough to know they were falling right on top of him. With an ‘oof’ Hunter was knocked out of the branch he was climbing and fell back down the few feet he had managed to climb up. Landing off balance, Hunter fell back and landed on his rear. “Damn you Newton, “ he muttered as he stood up brushing off the grass before looking for the person who fell onto him. When he found her it took a second to realize that it was his sister roommate. He didn’t catch her name so he couldn’t call out to her, so he kneeled down and lightly shook her shoulder. “Hey, you Okay?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:34 am

Alex glared at him when he touched her she raised her fist and punched him in the jaw now it wasn't as hard as she normally hit due to the fact she was disoriented but it would still hurt "don't touch me and I'll be fine...wait your my brat of a room mates brother" she said simply. She looked over at him she slowly sat up her head had stopped spinning. "I don't like to be touched" she said softly. she looked him over more carefully now he wasn't bad looking. She unlike his sister actually had some curves and a brain in her head. she used to the tree to pull herself up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:55 am

"let me guess, Jessica already drove you up the wall already? that has got to be a new record, normally it takes an hour or two for her do that" Hunter said, rubbing his jaw. she hit like a guy, he'd give her that. "Should I count myself lucky you were dazed and slightly out if it," he asked, standing back up, as she looked him over he gave her the once over as well, she was cuter then his sister, mover curves and not as tall. "cause if you don't mind me saying this, you hit harder then any guy I knew off the football team." he added.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:59 am

"I hit harder when my head isn't spinning. yes your sister thinks she has it so bad. My parents sent me here hoping I could stay out of trouble I guess that failed. Your sister has more clothes right now than I have had over my entire life time. I never understood the need for so much." she said softly she dusted herself off a bit and shifted slightly "my name is Alex" she said softly. "sorry about the punch I just don't like to be touched" she said feeling a bit bad about it but he still shouldn't have touched her. "I should be getting back to the dorm probably."
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:43 am

“Then yeah, I’ll count myself lucky” “he said, still rubbing his jaw. “I’m Hunter, sorry if I don’t offer the shack your hand, but I don’t want to push my luck and get a solid right hook to the eye.” He added, with a slight chuckle. “I understand what you mean, her idea of a closet must be a 15x12 room. We’re lucky she only brought what we could fit in the trunk of the car”
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:57 am

"she has more? good god. I promise I won't hit you again...today" she said extending her hand to him. "wow you aren't anything like your sister you don't make me want to jump in front of a moving car." she said laughing a bit she kicked at the dirt slightly. She smiled a bit "um want to walk around campus a bit I haven't looked around much yet" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:17 am

“That girl has a full walk in closet, and god know how many dresser drawers, full of clothing.” Hunter said and shook her hand briefly. “but yeah, looking around sounds cool, that’s actually what I was doing., seeing how I have a similar situation as you with my own roommate.” He commented, understanding her situation with the worst picked roommate for them.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:34 am

"I was hoping for a quiet roommate but I guess that's never going to happen" she said softly. "oh well I'm used to not getting what I want. so how exactly did you end up here?" she asked soflty not exactly listening when his sister had vaguely explained to her. she looked over at him she eyed him a bit then looked away. she secretly wanted a relation ship btu the other part of her just wanted to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:03 am

"By choice actually," he stated, smiling some, "I'm her for drafting and design, more specifically, game design." he added, as for my sister, pest advice I can give you with her is to throw on a headset and turn the volume up till you can't hear her. she'll get the idea that you don't want to hear her rant and rave." hunter explained, rolling his eyes in the process. he knew exactly what she was like, and how to best deal with her. "but if that doesn't work, well, you'll just have to take things into your own hands."
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:09 am

"If I take things into my own hands I'll end up expelled from school." she said softly she bit her bottom lip slightly "so you want to walk around campus a bit I haven't seen any of it yet except the check in office and the dorms. I'd like to see the rest" she said softly. she wanted to slap herself upside the head was she actually flirting with her annoying roommates brother.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:21 am

"sure, that was my idea when I left my jack ass roommate back at the dorm." Hunter said, he just hoped that jack ass didn't bring cops down on the place. last thing he wanted was a moron like that stirring up trouble. "where would you like to go first?" he asked
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:24 am

"I don't know I was thinking just wander around and kind of wing it" she said softly. She eyed him and smiled "you are very different than your sister. at first I thought I was going to hate it here and now I'm thinking it won't be so bad." she said she wanted to jsut walk away now but she didn't
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:29 am

"I hope your right about things not being so bad," he said, raising his eyes brows slightly in worry, "cause the last thing I want is to have S.W.A.T. bust down the door To my room looking for my room mate because he sells drugs or something like that." he added with a smight chuckle, hoping to turn it into a joke or something like that. he was never good with them, but it never stoped him from trying.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:37 am

She smiled a bit more "well I wish the swat team would come and take your sister away from here. oh wait my next room mate might be worse. oh wait that would require satan himself" she joked she was actually comfortable with him. she started walking stuff her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Darkmune
Middle Class
Darkmune

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:23 am

"yeah, you're right, next roommate may be worst then the ones we have right now." he said, with a laugh as he walked with her. "but yeah, my sister is a royal pain in the ass, smart, but a pain none the less."
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:27 am

"I wasn't aware of this intelligence." she said softly she looked over at him. "I also heard there is a very nice bookstore down the road I was goign to walk down there tomorrow and pick out some books would you like to come with me perhaps?" she askde softly she bit her lip a bit shyly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unknown pony and darkmune   unknown pony and darkmune Empty

Back to top Go down

unknown pony and darkmune
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next