Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

extra cirricular activities raven and pony

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

Female Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-12-18

extra cirricular activities raven and pony Empty
PostSubject: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:24 am

Alex unpacked her things her headphones covered her ears blasting music into her ears, looking at her would give the illusion of a delicate flower but that's all it was an illusion. She had long dark brown hair that hung down her back in waves. She was very slim but curvy. She wore a black pleated mini skirt and tightly cinched matching corset. This outfit emphasized her 30 d breasts, small waist, and small but firm butt. She sat down on her bed huffing slightly her parents wouldn't let her stay with them and instead insisted on this school oh well at least this school had good parties. She just pulled out a book and started reading soon falling asleep it had been a long bus ride here. she didn't look forward to her new roommate all she wanted was for them to stay out of her way and nothing more. She rolled over with her back to the door getting more comfortable in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Male Number of posts : 482

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:43 am

Ian walked into his dorm room late into the evening. It had been a long day for him and he was tired. He removed his hat then pulled out the ponytail he had his hair up in. It was a good thing the school never found out what he did in his free time. Him and his buddies loved what they did during the night though most people wouldn't peg it as Ian's scene. Ian went to the room closest to the front door and opened it. Once inside he laid down onto the bed. being that this college house was all his when he left that morning he didn't bother to think anyone would be occupying any of the other rooms.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:49 am

ALex stirred when she heard the noise "you could at least try to be quiet" she grumbled and scratched her head glaring at him she got up going into the bathroom changing into a baggy pair or sweats and a tank top "of course I always get the shitty room mates" she said a bit annoyed. She got back into her bed getting ready to go back to sleep. she half expect this idiot to start eyeballing her since thats what most guys did. especially with how she was built. she pulled out her book again to read a bit before sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:07 am

Ian raised an eyebrow not knowing about this new person in the house. Though he was confused he dismissed it and left the room she had claimed as hers. Once back in his own room, mainly because he didn't want any more surprises, he locked the door and laid on his bed. Turning on the radio on a low volume he started to drift into a nice sleep.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:11 am

She soon went to sleep. she slept well after being woken up and got up early in the morning She pulled on a pair of ratty old jeans, a tan camisole and flannel shirt. She went to the bathroom washing her face and brushing her teeth. She was a bit annoyed still about last night. she went back and made her bed tidying up a bit then just sitting down to see what her asshole room mate did next.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:21 am

Ian woke a few hours later as his alarm went off. He turned off the alarm and pushed his left hand through his bright blond hair. His deep blue eyes caught the image of his radio sitting next to his desk. His room felt muggy so he opened up a window and his bedroom door to get a cross breeze going through. With a yawn he sat at his desk and began doing his homework that had been assigned the night before.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:27 am

Alex was making herself a gigantic bowl of cereal and sat down munching on it, she loved food and ate often yet she didn't look like it she was very thin but not unhealthy. She yawned a bit she hated it here already and she'd jsut gotten here. She was looking over the first few chapters of the text books she'd gotten when she arrived preparing for when she first started class which she had a couple days till.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:34 am

After a good five minutes of his paperwork Ian began to grow hungry. He placed his pen down and stood from the desk. His feet brought him into the small open kitchen. He went to reach for the box of cereal only to find it light and it's content gone. With a minor look of confusion he looked around wondering where it had gone, until his eyes laid on the bowl in the woman's hand. He shrugged and dug into his pockets and pulled out some money he walked over to her and lightly taped her on the shoulder. Extending his hand he offered her the money. "You at the rest it's your turn to buy the next box." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:38 am

She swatted his hand away "that's mine yours is in the other cabinet dumbass" she said irritatedly "besides you woke me up leadfoot." she said grumpy with him. she did like people giving her instructions she bought her own she never shared. "I didn't touch anything of yours I take care of my own don't assume such things she had finished her bowl and set it in the sink to wash it later "and don't stick you hand in face or I'll break it off."
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:48 am

He dropped the money onto the couch not caring. He went back into the kitchen to get the other 'supposed' box from the cabinet. As his search continued he found nothing, and there wasn't anything else in the fridge save for the little bit of milk she had left. Without really thinking about it he pulled the milk out and began to drink the rest of it. At least he would have some energy for later.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:51 am

"you big fucking baby" she said reaching into the lower cabinet and slammed his box on the counter "and thanks for finishing off my goats milk" she said ripping the empty container out of his hand "stupid jerk" she said angrily she threw it at the wall. "I knew I shouldn't have come here" she said and plopped down on the couch. She hated being here more by the second.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:59 am

"You need to calm down. It isn't the end of the world here. Here's some more money for me drinking your milk. Not like there was anything else though." He said leaving the money on the counter. He walked from the kitchen back into his room going back to his studies. Ian had a big issue when it came down to people and school. He had a very Short term memory, unable to pay attention that well and not being able to actually see things that weren't on his mind weren't his choosing, and it did make his dating life a living hell. Though He wasn't the type of person to use it as a crutch.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:04 am

She had a serious issue with her temper and it had caused many problems for her growing up. She went over to her bed burrying her face in the pillow she was frustraited. she hated how she was always like this. She had never been very social school was the only thing she was really any good at besides getting into trouble. she slammed her fist into the pillow. she got up grabbing her bag and went to the store buying some more milk not even touching his money and buying a few other items. when she got back she labeled everything in the kitchen where things went and what was whos.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Ian continued to focus on his studies until hours later he was finally finished. How he despised math, the number and variable gave him a head ache. The only problems that came easy to him were combustion, which was mostly science, and geometry with it's intricate angles and degrees. He walked into the kitchen later that night and began making dinner Some nice Chicken Chardonnay with a bit of broccoli and potatoes on the side. He went to her door while the chicken was in the oven knocking on it. "Hey I'm making dinner would you like some?"
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Alex looked at him when she opened the door "sure...um... thanks" she said softly she came out of her room and walked into the kitchen "it smells good" she said softly she was at least trying ot be kind of friendly since he was being surprisingly nice but she kind of sucked at it. She wasn't nice to very many people it was a rare thing to see.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:42 pm

The dish wasn't cooked entirely the proper way being the chicken breast wasn't cut airline style. The boneless breast sat on the two plates next to the vibrant green color adding texture where the pan seared potatoes were cooked fully with a lightly golden texture. The sauce made from the Chardonnay also made for a light sauce over the potatoes. "It's isn't my best work but I hope you enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:49 pm

She smiled a bit "its better than what I'm used to. listen I'm sorry for biting your head off earlier I'm not exactly happy to be here you know" she said softly she shifted a bit nervously she helped him set the table and poured some of the wine into two glasses. She sat down she flet a bit strange "how did you learn to cook like this?" she asked softly. she waited till he was seated to take a bite.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:01 pm

"A family of Chef's." He replied lightly cutting into the breast of the chicken. "I was in the kitchen most of the time when I was young making dishes like these." He laughed lightly. "I actually think I prepared a mother sauce at the age of six. Maybe it was a Bechamel, I don't remember though it makes the most since just need some milk, roux, and an onion pique." He took a bit of his food tasting the variety of succulent flavors. The crispy texture of the skin mixed with the soft moist chicken meat. The sauce a light cream like substance that only helped keep the chicken moist as it went down. He swallowed the first bite then a small sip of the wine. "Don't worry about earlier." He said. "I have a problem, don't remember what it is called but during times of the episodes I have I tend not to see food if I'm not thinking about it. It's kind of hard to explain, It's like I'm blind to anything food related if I don't want it. It used to effect almost everything but I've been improving well since three years ago. It comes and goes so it isn't your fault about earlier today." He explained.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:07 pm

"oh...I'm sorry though I should learn to control my temper a bit better." she said softly she took a bit she wasn't normally fond of potatoes but these were good. she took a sip of the wine "do you drink at all I have some crown royal in my room my grandparents gave it to me before I came here." she said softly. she was trying really hard to show some kindness but itwas hard for her.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:19 pm

"I know a few techniques you might be able to use for your temper if you'd like." He took a bite of broccoli and chewed it. The portions on everything weren't very big only enough for two clearly. but the dishes used to cook them were already clean and drying on the counter. "I don't really drink that often, though when I do I don't like any thing weaker then vodka. Though I don't know a lot of the brand either."
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:21 pm

"you'll like it I promise" she said softly she finished her food and waited till he was done takign the dishes and cleaning them. She went into her room coming out with the bottle she poured them both a glass with a bit of ice. "try it" she said softly takign a drink of hers.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:29 pm

He took the glass and inspected it before shooting it down leaving only the ice and a few minor drops at the bottom. After a moment he started coughing roughly for a good minute. "Damn that's quite a bite." he mused coughing a few more times. He took the bottle and then set it on the counter rummaging through the fridge. He soon found what he was after and poured a bit of lime juice in it with some sprite soda. He handed her the glass and then poured one for himself. "There less bite, but full flavor."
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:32 pm

"whats the matter can't handle a little bite she teased." she downed hers and decided she would mix it like he was "we should go sit on the couch" she said softly takign the liquor and her drink with her and sitting down. "come on come sit" she said softly. She took off her flannel shirt leaving her in jeans and a camisole.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:43 pm

He sat down next to her on the couch moving the remote before sitting on it. "It isn't the bite that effect me really, it's having an advanced palate from all the food I ate growing up. I kinda got used to a certain balance, so mixed drinks were always better then straight." He turned his head slightly looking her over. He wasn't really a rich kid nor was his family wealthy but they did well provided their business. His family understood when he wanted to leave the state for college though. 'It doesn't sound like your from here either transfer from out of state?"
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:49 pm

She smiled "ya I'm from Iowa" she said softly "my family isn't exactly the best they wanted me out of state. They didn't want me there to be honest. I didn't ever start fights but I finished them. I was in and out of schools growing up because of it" she said softly "I guess you could consider me their problem child" she said laughing a bit she took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: extra cirricular activities raven and pony   extra cirricular activities raven and pony Empty

Back to top Go down

extra cirricular activities raven and pony
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next