Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future Meets the Sea

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-08-17

Future Meets the Sea Empty
PostSubject: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Reachel says:
I'll begin
lol
The knobs in her time machine blurred on her as she readjusted the knobs to the correct time where columbias was supposed to discover the new world during the time of the spanish. ~If this criminal gets into the history books and changes something society will be utterly earsed and changed completely to something different!!~ She thought as the outisde flew by her at a hundred miles an hour.

Suddenly stopping she looked around onto of a loading house with a dock in front. She appeared to be in London England Longdon to spacific her eyes looked around to see if she could spot the criminal that jumped through before her. ~Good thing I got this locator...now to blend in and try to not change future drastically!~ She thought as she realized she was a human sized kitty! This was going to be harder than she thought getting out of her time machine which looked like a futuristic dodge viper. ~e~
((Basically I made the basic setting London. That is where my character touches land and she is after somebody that jumped through the time line with her. (not related to your characters since you both want to be apart of this timeline) she is searching for him. She is a agent for a prison some time in the future and is looking for this convict that managed to escape. With help she tracks him to this era which she finds could alter all of human kind and her own! so she is on a mission to track this criminal down ((again neither of you need to play this guy he is mine. )) ))
kiwi says:
lol. kay. xD)
Vineco says:
Got it.))
kiwi says:
uhhh.... vin next?)
Vineco says:
I'll go.))
A young man sat up having heard her entrance, his blankets falling from him exposing a impressive yet fragile chest which went well with his blonde hair that reached his chin but no longer and of course his yellow eyes. "Holy Blimey.." He mumbled at the site of the time machine. "England makes impressive ships.." He mumbled, despite his attractiveness he appeared to be homeless.
kiwi says:
at this point i have no clue where tp go witj it)
Reachel says:
Wing it. you remember mika. Just wing it lol ))
Come now, you wanted me to start it, I did now wing it ))
Vin does it all the time xD ))
Vineco says:
yeah all of my posts are 1% thought process))
kiwi says:
xD i honestly think my creativies dead.. i mrdered it xD but ill try)
>< kay you two post once more.. my creativitys dead)
Reachel says:
Trying is better then crying :'D ))
Sure just this time you betta lol ))
you love rping ...so said 'rp slut' lol xD god such a disguting title I would give princess or something lol ))
kiwi says:
xD)
but im not a peincess xD if i were then quite ugly one xD)
princess*)
Reachel says:
Kari noticed the sound coming from the man as she let out a yelp hidding her ship then moving away from the ledge knowing the man was in the alley to the side. Her eyes grew wide as she knew that she would have to find a disguse soon! Sighing she jumped off the other side to avoid the man so she could hide her appearance. Slowly Kari jumped over to one of the homes that basically sat completely smashed together unlocking it with her device that allowed her to unlock much of the old world's tech.

Kari slowly moved into the house noticing a wife and husband sleeping upstairs. ~Good which means she should have some clothes.~ She thought as she crept up the stairs not noticing that the wife was twice the size of the man she was with. When Kari noticed this her nose twisted into a disgusted face not that she thought the woman was ugly but the thought of them having sex and one of them killing the other...Wiping that thought from her mind she went into the closet noticing a lot of clothes for the wife she picked out a good outfit.

Her device was not just good about unlocking it could~C
resize the fabrics of the time as well though that was the last thing it could do. HQ freaked out about the new device since it could tear reality apart if the scientists kept working on it. Once she got it to a neat and snug fit she quickly found a jacket to cover her ears and face as well as wear a skirt so she could cover her tail which she kept hidden underneath. So much work to just cover up her identity that is why most of the agents regretted going into the past to do things like fix or capture convicts that thought the history was a good save haven.
((end lol for now ))
Vineco says:
I have $36.50 in quarters)) The young man layed back down, but as it often does in London, the rain started to pour down. He grumbled and stood up, seeing the tracks belonging to her car time machine. "Hmm..Strange.." He mumbled, though today had been a strange one, seeing unusual lights in the sky, having thought he saw someone dressed in odd clothes. Sam walked over into the shipyard building to
hide from the rain.
kiwi says:
she got off her ship and held a paper over her head "damn rain!!" she yelled and ran to a nearby cover then shook herself off. "damnit.." she glared a bit. and sighed now getting wet. "hmm.. now where is the tavern.." she started walking down a road then stopped and looked around then saw a man "excuse me.. wheres thw tavern?" she asked him and smiled
sorry took a while xD)
Reachel says:
Kari blinked hoping nobody saw her disguise though the man that seemed to be in the alley was quite curious in her despite her disguise. Moving to him and another woman that was asking directions she looked at them. "Hey...did you two see or notice anything strange...maybe an odd man walk by...?" She asked them as she made sure to keep her muzzle and face covered so they didn't see her.
Vineco says:
He smirked a bit, moments ago he was alone, cold, and shirtless, now he was cold, shirtless, but seemed to be the man of the hour to two attractive women. "Um the tavern, just up the road and on your right next to the 'adventurers guild' " He said with a smile before turning to attractive number 2. "Yes..Yes i have seen a strange man come by here, he went down to the docks and seemed to be looking
for a passage on a ship."
kiwi says:
she smiled and nodded then looked at the odd woman and blinked looking at her feeling somthing was 'off' about her. she pulled her long red hair back and then slowly started walking past "thank you again sir.." she said but eyed the woman and started walking on and to the tavern. she wantes to be someplace.warm and to get some spirits in her after being on a ship for so long. she fixed her pack on her side.
Reachel says:
Kari gulped at the thought of them both finding out who she was as she looked at the man. "Could you show me Sir?" She asked keeping her face hidden. "I need to find him it is very important!" She said as she made herself urgent but kept herself secret. The other walking off as she frowned glad she didn't ask questions. Just then a guy walked past them tha twas coming from the docks that the man had explained and went into the tavern that the woman was directed to. "Hey!" She said quickly moving past the man in chase of the other man that walked into the tavern behind him.
Vineco says:
Sam was about to follow but noticed some guards walking towards the shipyard and he went back over to his sleeping area and layed down, a bit hidden, despite the rain pouring down onto him now. Meanwhile in the tavern, it was crowded as though they were celebrating despite the lack of a holiday to do so. One man in perticular stood out amongst the rest due to his long hair and unnatural purple.
kiwi says:
she walked inside an sat at a bar and waved for a drink and sighed talking to herself "captaining a ship with no crew is quite hard.." she said and rubbed her neck then got her drink and downed it. sitting there in her brown shorts and tank top a sword on one hip and her pack on thw other. she waved for a second drink and streatched out.
Reachel says:
The man stood there as he eyed a strange woman walk in quickly noticing that it might be the one pursuing her he stopped. "Good sirs! This is the theif of the docks! I caught her! She has her head covered with a hood! You should apprehend her!" He yelled out to make sure they were drawn to her as she blinked.

Kari couldn't believe what he was trying to do, "No you have it all wrong! I just can't be seen...very popular person!" She said quickly as they shook their heads, "Miss expose yourself the King and Queen do it! Now expose your face to us and lets see who you look like as well as a picture for the people to see the great theift of one of her finiest ships!" The gaurds excliamed as she looked at them fearful the man smirking knowing he had her back into a corner since she was one of the new races on earth even at that time he was from. His long brown hair and the way he wore himself he fit in with the time while she didn't cause she literally looked like an animal on two legs!

Vineco says:
That purple haired man also sportted a cloak and hood but his reasons were different. He went over to Kari and nudged her, "Oh hey look, crewless Kari!" He teased, of course he was allowed to since he was the one that destroyed her last ship. He was a traitor who joined a Porteguees fleet and showered him with a crew and big ass cannons. Her ship was easily destroyed on their first encounter..

kiwi says:
..she stood and sighed then walked over "stay back.. she is apart of my crew.. who would accuse me of harboring a fugitive?!" she glared around though the dock theif wore a mask she grinned and was known as a heartless person at times. "step forward and challange me if you dare!!"

Reachel says:
The man looked at the woman that stepped forward, "You mean to defend her?! She is a theif and the royalty should be able to do what they want with her!!!" He said as he gulped not knowing how to fight only to break into systems that didn't exist in this time and space. Quickly he looked at the guards, "If she hides her let her come out and duel on the seas! I got a ship and crew waiting to do what I wish on the majesty's command!" The man smirked as he over heard her said she had no crew...

Kari blinked pulled into this girl's 'crew' she didn't even know how to be a sailor only what she learned in class. "Yeah...we will challenge you right captain!?" She asked the girl now completely in her mercy as she just saved her from exposing herself to nearly all of london and possibly getting away from populuce so it couldn't be heard of that they saw a kitty girl.

Vineco says:
Nearly everyone in the bar was drunk, so the big deal that the three were making our of their conversation was going a lot more unnoticed than they thought it was. Still, the guards which generally wren't posted at a tavern were drunk and did not care on the matter really except if it meant more money. "Go off and duel then, i got money on the..guy with the crew.." one drunkenly boosted.

kiwi says:
she looked at her as if she were nuts then glared at the man "if its a ship battle you want.. my Myn will take you on.." she grinned she had had gotten her ship out of a cheat bet. she also didnt fight fair. though she didnt have a crew but seemed quite confadent. "youll give me a fair time.. if you expect a ship battle.. to gather things... if your not satisfied then.." she put a hand on her sword "we can settle this like men.."

Reachel says:
The man blinked and shook his head, "I wish a sea battle as brittian has the best ships on the sea! I demand you be ready in two days from now either that or have the guard take you all in for horboring a theif of the magesty!" He demanded as the guards went along with him spouting such royalty since they got paid by her heighness.

Kari kept going along making sure she stay hidden from them all, one slip up and the entire past could be rewritten! She was an alien in an distant past of hers! This is what nightmares are made of in her mind! She only had to go along with this till the man died at the bottom of the ocean then she would leave the way she came to make sure she didn't fuck with the timeline as much as she had already by being some mysterious hooded figure.

Vineco says:
Sam grumbled a bit, the rain hadnt let up in thirty minutes and now he was covering two cats under his layer of blankets from the rain along with himself. As though he had become a part of the streets like the cats were common around here, they accepted him and were not afraid to go right up to the man, espically since he was kind enough to feed them even with his limited amount of food.

kiwi says:
she grinned and stepped forward mearly.inches from his face "you know i may not have have a crew.. but you will regret this.." she turned on her heel and walked away her hair fliped up as she spun missing his face by a millimeter. she walked out as sh did she beconed for the girl "come.." she looked back at the purple haird man and walked out into the rain then towards the dock and stopped ib an ally and looked at the homeless man "hey.. you.. would you like a warm place to stay and fresh food?.. join my crew.and ill even pay you.." she said desprate for anyone.

Reachel says:
The man flinched as he got his men in the tavern ready for the fight in two days.

Kari followed her to an alley where she noticed it was the same homeless man that she had encountered on her way into the time line. She froze keeping her hood down making sure the man didn't notice that she was the same weird lady that walked around a little before. She stood silent behind the girl now that was ordering everybody to join her crew to fight her convict she had to either kill or take back in again to her time.

Vineco says:
"Oh you two again.." He said softly, standing up which made the two cats scurry off to find another place to stay warm at. "That's a great offer.." He smiled, liking the idea, maybe he might even get a shirt to wear which would help him fight off sickness. The purple haired man laughed at all that went down and when the tavern had settled down, he went over to the strange man. "Might me and my
ship join this battle too?" He oddly offered his services.

kiwi says:
she smiled "alright.. three ship.members.. perfect number.. " she walked off thinkin thats all they needed and walked to the docks smiling. her ship was compact by large ship standards. it looked tattered and damaged beyond repair.. "welcome to my beautiful little girl.." she walked onboard beconing them aboard. she smiled and walked into a cabin on the ship
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Kari looked at the ship frowning looking back at her, "You sure this will fight and win against the man that challenge?" she asked her as she stood there in front of the ship. It looked tattered and very worn down and she knew he would get the royalty on his side which give him a magnificent ship while they had a really broken down one. "I mean I don't want to sound like a negative person here...but are we going to win against him?" Kari asked her blinking sighing hard as she had to keep this hood and skirt on to make sure she wasn't spotted. She made sure that her normal outfit was underneath she couldn't stand wearing too much of this old history.

The man looked at him smirking, "Of course I need to fight that fugitive! She needs to die for stealing something from royalty!" He spoke as he smirked knowing he was a convict form the distant past and he wanted to get her away from him as fast as possible. Death seemed the fastest way to get Chief security officer Kari Sampson off of his back. "My name is William I haven't been knighted yet but I will be after I kill this thief for the crown!", He said as he offered a hand to the purple haired man that stood in front of him in the tavern his dark brown eyes shimmering in the tavern. He had a normal sailor's outfit though he was going to change it out for a captains soon.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:29 pm

The purple haired man laughed a bit, enjoying this oddity. "Hey i dont care if you've been knighted, found the holy grail, shit like that. Just let me destroy that ship.." He smiled, shaking the man's hand and finally saying his name. "Adam, now lets drink for a bit.." He suggested, his crew cheering at that.

The man followed his two girl companions and didnt pause to wonder about the life expectancy on that ship and went ahead onboard. "Captain huh? And you kitty? What do i call you?" He asked having oddly picked the correct pet name for her despite not knowing she was actually a neko.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

Female Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:59 pm

She laughed as she smiled at them two "ofcourse it will.. this ship is quite reliable.. the last battle i excaped a nd survived.. i expect to do the same this time.." she grinned though had no idea shed be fightibg adam the last person who sunk her two previous ships. "now.. down below are the rooms.. theres clothes and food down there. go ahead and help yourself i neec to prepare for the next couple of days and do some patch work.." she said as she keft out to the deck and rubbed her neck. she herself wasnt even 100% sure she was going to survive and felt guilty about dragging these two in. she shook her head "its all that womans fault.. shes thebone who started a ship fight.. i prefer to fight by sword..." she sighed again and headed off so sew a few patches up.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Kari walked on the ship as she noticed holes everywhere and sighed as she sat down on a bunk in the lower decks. ~How did I get sucked into a ship battle with this convict, I could easily use my gun that I have but somebody would say I am some sort of freak and I could start a chain of 'what ifs' right there!~ She thought frustrated that her own thoughts were betraying her. Getting up she decided to seek out the woman to get an plan of attack then after that to get out of the clothes she stole from the woman in the house. She needed a breather from this world and sitting in her own clothes was that kind of get away. Slowly making her way up to the captain's quarters she looked around for the woman.

"Sure yeah I'll let you destroy that ship! Also got a huge ship to do it with too...I'd like that mister.", He said smirking sitting down with Adam as he ordered a pint for Adam and himself as he sang along with the man in a merry way.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Adam laughed, shaking his head. "My ship will do just fine.." He said, having a special connection to his ship and it has served him well throughout the years. He was down at the docks not that long ago and saw the poor excuse of a ship that his ex friend owned, it should be a easy victory for him and his odd new friend.

Sam explored the ship, having not been on one in a year or so, he wondered his role in the upcoming sea battle, gunner or just a simple ship deck cleaner. He smiled a bit, spotting the person he called Kitty sneaking around a bit and followed her though wasnt really hidden or making a effort to be silent. "Whats your name?" He finally spoke if she knew or not he was behind her.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:26 pm

she sat on the bow of the deck and sighed. she seemd down almost "im going to lose another ship.. its all because that bastard adam... because hes sore... whodve thought a man could be such a bitch about being turned down.. just cause he complained i didnt go out with him... whiny bastard... destroying all my ships.. leaving me stranded and stealing my crew!!!... oops.." she looked at the sail she was fixing. in her rage and zoning out she made a bigger hole "damnit!!" she threw the sail over boared then kicked the mast and grabbed her food "shit that hurt!!" she hopped around a bit and cursed before falling back and glared "that asshole..." she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Kari looked around then blinked at the homeless man, "My name is Kari...sir." She said softly as she eyed him wondering what he was going to do. Kari shifted in her steps as she looked at him intently though obviously keeping her hood up completely covering her face. It was bad enough that one person was hunting her down to talk to her but it was worse if he was to uncover what she was. "What is your name? ...I mean I doubt you want to be called 'homeless man'." She said giggling nervously obviously cause of the complications. She didn't want much interaction with the outside world in this time but instead she was participating in a sea battle with the convict!

William looked at Adam, "you got a good ship? I guess that will work but make sure the magesty knows you are doing it for them. They will want to see that thief burn and give you a lot of gold in compensation." He said smirking drinking his pint as she enjoyed the nice ale and then eventual victory of their ship.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 pm

"Cut the bullshit. I know that woman isn't a thief. Thankfully i don't care either, my only interest is in the other woman ((Who has yet to name herself))." He said to his new companion, able to read through him well or make good first assumptions. He wasn't going to inform the authorities either, he was not on good terms with them. "How long have you been in England? For someone who claims to be as well off as yourself, i've never seen you around.."

He smiled a bit, "My name is Sam. You must be hot now that the rain stopped, take off that cloak.." He suggested, turning around and looking out into the sea for a moment before back to this new person. "When i ran into you earlier you claimed to have not seen anything odd..I could have sworn i saw some odd carriage from where you came from.."

((Gotta go, be back in a hour or so.))
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:02 am

Really? swore i did xD) Isabell sighed deeply now. it was really a way to keep her from crying, having not cried in years trying to stay strong. "i hate this ship... i just want to be a pirate again... " she looked in her pack "im running our of.money.. i may have to get back on the seas if i survive this battle.." she stood and dusted herself off then looked around and climbed up to the crows nest and sat down then picjed up a small chest and opened it. a few jewels lay inside "well.. least im not cought.. " she added before closing her chet. she grinned not even adam would suspect her. since the theif was descrived as a man.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:50 am

Kari shook her head, "I just am going to keep this on, there is somewhat a draft that the sea carries. Well we should find this captain and find out what she wants to do with the ship. I think she needs a lot of work on the ship and we should help her if we are to survive this at all..." She said softly as she went toward the other part of the ship to find her, though when she found her she noticed her go up to the crows nest at the top of the mass. "Miss Captain! Hey what do you want us to do? We are your ship mates! So how do you want us to do this?" She yelled up to the crow's nest.

William smirked, "My good sir, I am often off doing important things, you think the royalty is just sitting up in that castle day in and day out? You have no proof I haven't been a good friend of the Majesty and you have no proof to distinguish that I am not who I claim to be alliance with. Now that other woman who is she..?" He asked going back to his cool cold calculated attitude, he knew his partner here wasn't stupid but he wasn't going to be able to claim or find out about who or what he is.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:10 am

He smiled, calming a bit from before and running his mug of rum. It was a time when rum was drank straight down without any subbing for less of a drunken state, or slower to it. "You can be a Arabic for all i care. Doesnt matter to me.." He smiled, thinking now on sinking her ship again and rubbing it in her face. Maybe this time he could sink it, capture her, and have a way with her with one night, like they have done before so long ago. He doubt it though, it had become less and less a enjoyable competition and something personal now, Isabell and Adam were enemies now, and probably nothing more.

Sam called up to his captain too, "Do you want me to go into town and find some opium for us to smoke?" He calmly asked, knowing that smoking the stuff would loosen the two girls up, and maybe he could see this Kari's body if she was drugged enough to allow him in. He shook his head though, realizing since meeting them that his thoughts had been nothing but perverted save for thinking about covering up those cats from the rain earlier. "Or..Maybe find more people to hire as a crew?" He asked, something less relaxing and more towards something one would do on a ship.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:20 am

she blinked then climbed down the ladder and loomed at them "well..we are fine.. plenty of people.. i dont want to risk more anyways.."she said ignoring the opium remark. she rubbed her neck and looked at them then the woman "show me your face.. you started all this.. you are going to show me what you look like.." she put her hands on her hips and stared at her
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:29 am

Kari blinked at them both as she looked at the captain, "Hey I can't show you ...I just can't I could say I was sworn to keep my face hidden from those in the world and only select few can see my face and body." She said stating though she knew the race of human would be more curious then to stop at 'no' and she prepared though honestly she wanted to show herself just was worried about being locked away or killed for who she was. "...alright, fine if you promise on your life to not do anything otherwise it will be your life i will show you though only under the deck where it is dark and out of the way of public." She said finally knowing she would have to fight them eventually if she kept up this little act to keep herself hidden.

William smirked, "don't worry my friend we will have that ship taken down if you put the royal arms on your ship for the time being while you take it out I promise you. Your chance will come to take her out, for now lets get going I bet you have a crew to prepare for the two days thought by the way it sounds you seem confident that you will take this woman out easy." William said boasting about his new friend's ability to navigate and fight on the seas.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:42 am

He shook his head. "I won't be using the royal arms on my ship." He informed William with a attitude that made it seem he wouldnt change his mind on the matter. He stood up and about 30 other people in the bar stood up as well, most of whom were cloaked and criminals in England like himself. They were privateers, hired pirates from another nation that sank other nation's ships save for probably guaranteed allies of the nation who pays them.
They headed out of the bar and went to another dock where his ship was. It was a impressive size, maybe 12 cannons on each side with one in the front, giving him the ability to do damage even when his main guns couldnt angle with the enemy ships. "Her name is the Hell's Diamond, named for her ability to bleed it's enemy ships for it's valuable." He said to William with a proud grin upon his face.

Sam smiled havig heard she was going to show him her face. He could tell from her voice and body that she was indeed attractive, but having visual conformation on the matter would make his fantasies a bit more enjoyable. "I do suggest though we get a explorer, someone who has charts of the areas and can move us fast from location to location.." He said to the captain and the strange woman, having someone in mind who could fill that role.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:53 am

she.nodded and lead the way below the deck so she could see the woman. "alright.. if you know someone ill be glaad to bring them board.." she walked down abd stopped and looked at her "show me your face.. i need to see who who my crew is.." she said abd tapped her foot almost impatiantly
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Kari sighed as she slowly lifted the hood and threw off the clothes she had used to disguise herself. The pink was darker but it was obvious she wasn't a normal human or anything to that extent. "So this is me ... I am not from here and that guy that went and challenged you is actually a criminal in my time. He escaped and is trying to lose us in this time period. Though to his dismay he doesn't have any skills here that would prove any use since none of it was created yet." She explained knowing must of that would go over their heads and the fact she was a life sized humanoid cat would probably be the main topic as she waited for them to pick thief jaws out of the deck.

William looked at him and his men going with them listening he smirked sounds not too bad of a broad. "So this Hell's Diamond" she has fought you before? I heard she had lost her ship. Was that you?" he asked walking with him still
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Adam nodded to his question, recalling that memory some time ago. It was a sudden attack, unprovoked, but it was his way of saying he was now her enemy for good that there would be no more of this fooling around between them. His ship wrecked hers easily, everything was working for him, the wind, the waves, her lack of control of her crew thanks to a tad bit of influential money from him last time they were both in the tavern. He truly wanted to ruin her and took every measure to make sure he did, save for killing her so he could probably do it again like he seemed to be heading towards now.

"What the? Is that a costume?" He reached out and gave her ears a kind bit of a tug and laughed as they stayed ontop of her head. "What the..What the.." He paced the room a bit trying to understand this. Did a woman once sleep with a cat and that was born? Was there some sort of holy damnation curse brought down onto the world sometime in the future by the gods which created animal people? "What..What the..Do you..like..cat nip still?"
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:20 pm

i was in the midst of typing and my phobe reset) she looked at her quite calm unlike her other crew member who seemed to be freaking out. "so.. let me get this straight . your.. from the future.. chasing a fudgitive.. and then he is the one that we are fighting?" she asked and looked at her then stepped forward and touched her fur lightly "i see.. this is quite highly unusual..." she said and looked ay her panicing crew member " calm down please..." she said to him almost an order
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Kari couldn't believe that her captian in this time was so cool about it. "I have to admit I thought you were going to freak out..." she said to the captain. "I am still a cat you know... Cat nip is pretty affective on me." she admitted to her weakness to capnip. Kari thought she would be strung up by now and since they only saw her if they said anything they would look crazy. "Well I am going to put my disguise on again unless you two can come up for a reason why a bipedal cat is walking about." Kari said smart assed like looking at them both even having cat eyes.

William looked at him explain his memory of the fighter that was hell's diamond. (hope he did explain it) William nodded as he watched him smirKng knowing he would have a way to deal with hell's diamond while he dealt with the officer that was with her.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Adam explained his last battle with her to his new friend before going onto his ship and to his quarters, saying farewell to William for the time being. He met his bed and layed down, his long purple hair falling across him in a loosen lazy-like style now that he was alone. He was still young yet his experience so far in the life at sea and betrayals, payments, and romances has made him more wise than his age would have let on. Yet he was still young when it came to certain things, like his attitude towards Isabell, unable to let their past go. Now he didn't even know why he continued his attitude towards her, they had a romance before but that was so long ago, it was just natural to make her life miserable it seems.

"I should go to the market and get some catnip.." Sam mumbled, he was still without a shirt, after a while without it, it seemed he became natural without it. It wasn't ideal for a job out in the sun or in combat though, he would want some clothing to protect him from sunburns or attacks. He left below the deck and started towards the exit from the ship again, mumbling to himself how people would be interested in seeing such a work of wonder that Kari was. Isabell might be convinced to use this as a income, but he shook his head, he wasn't like that, wouldn't want to take advantage of this strange woman. "From the future huh..Seems unlikely.." He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:46 pm

she let out a sigh as he left "yes yes.. dress... i need to go buy supplies.. i will be back. stay on the ship.. i want you to stay safe.." she said to her and gave her a small smile before leaving and heading t town seeing.a.couple of her old crew members nearby they were grinning at her. she glared then headed towards the dimond but stopped some yards from it and sat behind a box so it hid her "damn.. i need to get a truce with the bastard.. if i go out on water.. im sure he will attack.. " she rubbec her forhead "hes going to end up killing me.. but thats what he wants im sure.." she sat there and spoke to herself in a hushed tone "and now this... this cat girl.. i just want to go back to being a pirate.. before he was trying to kill me.. what the hells going on in his head!!" she kicked a barrel and knicked it over then grabbed her re-injured foot and swore loudly cursing everyone she knew to hell.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:18 am

Kari looked at her nodding, "Alright I will get ready just in case some of the crew or any new ones come aboard." She said as she dressed into the clothing with the hood. When she walked out on the deck she looked out toward the sea wondering if they were going to even stand to win the battle coming up. It was quite discouraging knowing that her life could be ended because of some stupid sea battle when she only needed the criminal that was siding with the other people that are against her own 'captain' of this time. ~I wonder what you would do mother?...~ She thought then scoffed knowing her mother was killed by criminals when they came into the house and killed her while she tried to resist. Letting a tear go she stood up looking around wondering around the ship wondering when Sam would be back so she could see if he knew what needed to be fixed though they both weren't sailors.

William looked around the ship though obviously only the places he was allowed as he talked with some of the crew members. He wanted to get down how they were as a crew and it seemed that Adam had made the mutiny against their old captain due to being bribed. William shook his head and laughed as some of the crew looked at him weird as he shook his head yet again. ~Such low life they can be bought with a single coin, I guess that is where 'criminals' were born people or things willing to do something for a coin to rub together with another. They kinda make me sick, I just loved gutting that mother of her's. I am also laughing that Kari doesn't realize I was the one that killed her mother. If they told her that she'd kill me so I gotta be grateful for that over whelming oppression of a government in the future for keeping me safe in that regard. Now she will go to the grave knowing she won't ever know who killed her parent and for letting this one convict escape. I don't do things for bribes only pure killing and blood lust just I hide it.~ He thought to himself as he looked around noticing that some of the crew looked at him nervously. William was glad they looked at him with distrust as he was the worst of the worst, Kari wasn't just hunting some low two bit convict, she was hunting a serial killer.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:37 am

Isabell was suddenly ran into but a young woman, maybe 16 or a little older. She had been unable to see having carrying a telescope about the same size as herself. "Who wha??" She asked, still wielding her telescope and having not fallen down despite her smaller size in comparison to the person she accidentally assaulted.
She moved the scope out of her way so she could get a view of the person. Kale herself was impressively shaped despite her young age, her clothes though not relieving anything stuck to her body. White shirt with long sleeves but a black small shorts that well, had a camel toe going. She had black eyes and what appeared to be a tad less darker black short hair.

"Oh i am sorry..I was..Oh your probably a captain..?" She guessed correctly. "I was training with my friend on how to navigate but he seemed to have disappeared, i was wondering if you needed a navigator, or maybe a uhh, a spotter person.."

Sam explored the marketplace despite having been living in the gutters he had some money on him. Adam had fallen asleep, a dagger hidden under his pillow and he was caressing it while he slept, skillfully trained to attack if something upset his sleep in the slightest of ways.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:46 am

she blinked "oh.. yes!" she grinned "i can.. need help woth that?" she asked her but yook it from her arms "where were you going? lead the way.." she said and flashed a smile at her. her smiles usually were infectious and caused her to become more attractive then she was even when she wasnt. she started walking "my name is isabell.. im glad i ran into you im going to need a navigater.. im not to good at it.. last time i went out alone i got lost.."s he laughed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Meets the Sea   Future Meets the Sea Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Meets the Sea
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinner's Seduction :: Roleplaying :: Group-
Jump to: