Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School player (Kata)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Male Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-12-18

School player (Kata) Empty
PostSubject: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:19 am

Derrick, 'Raven' as his friends called him, pulled back from the hike screening the field as the play clock ran down once again. It was the final throw with only seconds left in the game. His eyes caught his receiver and the ball flew just in time for the ball to come out of his hands as he was hit. He groaned at the hit but at least the ball hadn't changed it's path. The hit must have looked terrible from the spectators view mainly when his girlfriend was one of the cheerleaders, and his lovely little pet was up in the stands. The receiver caught the ball and ran it in for the winning touchdown, the crowd going crazy at the near lose Ripley high almost had. If it hadn't been for the quick thinking and the eyes Derrick had for football they most likely would have lost, then again that's why he was the star player.
Back to top Go down
Kata
Rotting Corpse

Female Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:13 am

Kai clapped as the team won the game on a close call, her ears twitched as she listened to Carly cheer and call out to her, "boyfriend". Her master, she blushed as she thought about the things they did. She never would've pictured herself as someone who'd do those types of things, but she did. She loved it rough.

Carly cheer and danced about, "Good job baby!" She called out to Raven. She wanted to make the little slut Raven screwed in the shadows know that she was still HIS girlfriend and she never would be. On the bright side of it all, it kept Raven happy and content so she would keep him.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Derrick entered the locker room and started changing though when he lifted hi boxers up he decided he was going to check his e-mail with his phone. To the guys around him it was nothing everyone often did that since they didn't have their phones on them at the game. Derrick seemed to always have a bunch of mail though after a few home games, but nobody thought anything of it. Soon the locker room was empty and he was there still checking his e-mail and texting a few people.
Back to top Go down
Kata
Rotting Corpse

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Kai walked in timidly, for fear some guy would be left besides Derrick. She smiled walking over, "good job today." She said lightly as she sat there beside him. "Are you okay though?" she asked softly, looking at him, resting a hand on his arm, "You took a pretty bad hit out there." Biting her lip slightly she waited for him to say something to her, her mind wandering to what could happen that night.

Carly had disappeared into the girl's changing room in order to switch out of her cheerleaders outfit and clean up, laughing and giggling with the rest of the squad.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:19 pm

He looked over at her and smiled. "Yeah I'll live." He brought his left arm up around her and hugged her. "I'll still be able to play tonight if you'd like baby?" For some reason being with Kai made everything seem more right, but he was still with Carly. Kai seemed to catch the little things while his other didn't, like the hit he took. He kissed his little sex pet and brought his arm back around, though a way he seemed to twist it cause him a minor bit of pain. The hit was clearly a bit harder than he wanted to admit a bruise actually forming on his arm and chest.
Back to top Go down
Kata
Rotting Corpse

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:30 am

Kai looked at his bruise and nodded, "Of course i'm up for some playing, I always am!" She giggled lightly kissing his bruised area gently, "But as long as you feel up to actually playing..." Her smile faltering slightly as she seen him in a bit of pain. She took off her sweater to reveal the sexy, see-through red lace lingerie that stood out against her semi-pale skin, and silvery hair. Her black tail wagged slightly waiting to see how he would react to it all.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:42 am

His cock started pressing against the fabric of his boxers. "I'm up for playing, just going to have to watch how I move my arm is all." her red lace bra leaving very little to the imagination, but she was a very willing slut for him. "And there's my baby's body." his right arm extended petting her tail. "So how eager is my little slut?"
Back to top Go down
Kata
Rotting Corpse

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:55 am

She slid off her skirt, wearing a matching pair of thongs. "Very eager." she purred eagerly, giving a small shudder as he stroked her tail. She straddled his lap, grinding into him slightly. "So, so, very eager.." she hummed lightly her tail rubbing against his arm, her ears twitching to every small noise, waiting to hear someone come in.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:06 am

He moved his hips slightly as she sat in his lap. His hands moving down over the curve of her perfect ass. "I'm glad you're so eager baby. I hope you are going to like your master's hardening dick sexy." His lips kissed her neck as his right arm moves to roughly squeeze her tits.
Back to top Go down
Kata
Rotting Corpse

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:35 am

Forgetting the sounds of someone approaching she moaned softly, "Oh, I know i'll love you're hard dick." She cooed happily, "But let me make it harder. " She said sliding from his lap, she pulled his dick from his boxers. She licked it playfully before she was shoved away from him. Hissing loudly at the sudden shove, her tail bristling as she looked up to see Carly.

Carly had walked into the boy's locker room to see if Derrik was still there, Seeing that little neko slut all over him when she should be. Heat rose to her face and she smiled innocently, "Hi baby." She smirked. She knew he'd be there so once she'd walked into the room she took off her sweater, her skin tight tank had a low 'V' shape that showed off a lot of her cleavage. Her short sirt swayed as she bent down in front of him rubbing his dick swiftly licking the tip and playing with him.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:49 am

Derrick looked over as his little fuck toy hit the ground. A sigh came from his lips as he waved her up over to him. He always felt bad when his time with his slut got interrupted. Then again watching his girlfriend make a slut out of herself made him extremely hard. He took his girlfriends hair in his hands guiding her along his huge cock. He took his slut in his arm as well pulling the cups of her bra down showing off her perfect tits. He drew his slut closer taking her nipples into his mouth sucking roughly on it.
Back to top Go down
Kata
Rotting Corpse

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:23 am

Kai walked over and sat on the bench next to him, moaning loudly as he sucked roughly on them. She ran her hand through his hair as she played with herself, rubbing her clit.

Carly smirked as she licked and sucked his dick hard and fast, rubbing whatever part of his dick was left as she moaned using her other hand to rub his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:50 pm

He sucked harder biting on his slut's nipples. the pink buds hardening as his dick grew from her moans. The feeling of his girlfriend mouth taking his full hard cock driving him insane. He was going to fuck one of them tonight that was for damn sure. The thought of one if not both of them bouncing roughly on his cock begging for him to fill them. Kai was more likely to beg, as she loved when he showered her with his cum, the sticky seed running over her lips and tits all before she shove herself down on his dick to suck out whatever was left.. Carly wouldn't ever swallow for him though she'd catch it in her mouth. Feeling his climax reach it's peak he moaned loudly around Kai's nipple and felt a vibration around his dick sending him over the edge cumming in Carly's mouth. Not really wanting to make a mess in the locker room Derrick pulled his cock from his girlfriends mouth and told her to let Kai have his cum. This meant that Carly was going to have to kiss Kai to give rid of the cum in her mouth. He hoped Kai wouldn't mind the transfer even though it did technically come from his dick.
Back to top Go down
Kata
Rotting Corpse

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:23 am

Kai moaned louder, her fingers beginning to get soaked as the toyed with herself. Feeling him bite and suck was driving her closer to the edge, her mind was racing as she pictured his dick ramming into her. She wanted to fuck him, and fuck him hard. "D-Derrick" she gasped softly. She watched as he came in Carly's mouth, whimpering as she craved it to be in hers. She smirked when he told Carly to kiss her so that she could have the cum. They both knew that Carly hated swallowing.

Carly smiled as he came, she hated having his hot, sticky seed in her mouth but she didn't want to kiss the slut either. With a small glare she forcefully kissed Kai getting rid of the cum quickly. once it was gone she got up, "Don't expect me to kiss, her, again please baby." she said kissing him. Now that she'd gotten what she wanted she had other plans to do, "See you later," she cooed as she got up to leave.

Kai took the cum happily in her mouth as Carly forced it in her mouth, her tail wagging as she watched the cheerleader leave. "Mm, " she purred loudly and looked at Derrick.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:43 am

Happy that his girl had listened instead of forcing herself to swallow down his cum, he watched the transfer. His girl didn't like alot of things an always stopped after he came. As she got up to walk away he smiled at her. "Yeah I'll see you around sexy." Watching as his girl left the room he looked back down to his little slut. "So you going to swallow it or what baby?" He grinned knowing full well his slut knew how long he could go for and that one time cumming wasn't nearly enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Kata
Rotting Corpse

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:46 am

Swallowing his cum she purred louder, "Want to go home, or stay here in the change room?" She asked him as she crawled over to him before getting up and straddling his lap again. She knew full well he wanted more and loved to cum more then once for anything. It was how he was and it was the same before, "I was so close to cumming, but my fingers just don't cut it anymore." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:49 am

"Well why don't we stay here a bit longer and then go to my house later since my parents are out of town?" His hands ran down her back as he ground his stiff dick against her thong. "What do you say no condom, raw and hard? Or should I cram it between your tits and in your mouth?"
Back to top Go down
Kata
Rotting Corpse

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:53 am

She smiled with a small nod and ground into him with a small moan. "Ooh, Raw and hard sounds so good, but so does between my tits." She pondered for a minute and purred softly, "Pick one and then we can do the other at you're house??" she asked wrapping her arms around his neck and she began to grind harder against him.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:56 am

"Strip." He said roughly running his cock against her covered slit. "I know what i want, and we have all weekend for the others, that is if you can con your parents into letting you stay over." He watched her waiting to see how she would react. He hadn't told her she could do anything else but strip and if she took it upon herself to decide she was going to be punished.
Back to top Go down
Kata
Rotting Corpse

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:13 am

She smiled her tail wagging as she took of her bra letting it drop beside her. She pulled the string that held her thong on letting it drop as she pulled it out from between them, "I can just tell them i'm sleeping over at Chelsea's" She told him, she often lied to her parents who rarely cared for what she did other then her school marks. Which had to be straight A's. She sat in his lap waiting for him to tell her to do something else
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:18 am

He shifted slightly under her rubbing his cock against her slit. "Stand up." He stood once she did softly turning her around his hands rubbing her full as and then her bare tits. He had done this a few times to her. He would stand her up feel her up and then push her forward holding her by the hips.It was a forceful push but with her reflexes of a cat she never hit anything she always caught herself. This time he pushed her forward toward the lockers and shoved his cock into her pussy without warning.
Back to top Go down
Kata
Rotting Corpse

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:35 am

She stood when he told her to, knowing what full would come next. Closing her eyes as he rubbed her body, it felt good. She only screw it up once where he caught her by surprise and her reflexes didn't exactly kick in. Tonight, however she caught herself on the locker and gasped in pleasure as he thrusted into her without warning. Her tail rubbed itself against his lower stomach as she pushed against him matching his pace, moaning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:50 pm

He moved his hips ramming his dick into her pussy fucking it roughly, His hands took her tit into his hands forcing her back on his cock with each thrust. "Oh God baby your pussy is tight." He brought his right hand back slapping her ass the sound echoing in the empty locker room. "How are my sluts nipples?" His left had carefully moved so he didn't pull to roughly on his arm, but once his fingers reached her nipples he pulled and twisted them in his fingers. His big thick cock plowing his neko slut from behind.
Back to top Go down
Kata
Rotting Corpse

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:36 pm

She moaned louder, her ears were flat against her head as her mind raced. "I-I know!" she gasped as he slapped her ass, "Y-Yes..." She cried out as he plowed her. She closed her eyes her tail wrapping around her upper thigh, "H-harder, please!" she begged, wanting him to get rougher. She could have easy, normal sex that didn't get rough but it didn't get her off anymore, she needed it to be hard, fast and rough.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Her cries and pleas for harder sex did not go unnoticed his hips picking up speed as he pulled roughly on her nipples. He raised his right hand again making sure the when he brought it down there would be a red mark on her ass. His big dick forced into her pussy pounding her his balls slapping against her clit with each thrust. "Such a good fucking slut baby." he moaned his hand slapping her ass again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School player (Kata)   School player (Kata) Empty

Back to top Go down

School player (Kata)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next