Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrr! Pirates! Kata+Raven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kata
Rotting Corpse

Female Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Arrr! Pirates!  Kata+Raven Empty
PostSubject: Arrr! Pirates! Kata+Raven   Arrr! Pirates!  Kata+Raven EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:47 am

Pushing the rough, wooden lid from the barrel she looked around the room of the boat. Biting her lip, Ariel climbed out of the barrel. Her long tan legs, clearly visible in the mid-thigh length white bar maids skirt, her black corset pushing her already large breasts closer together. Ariel looked around a bit more with her emerald eyes, her mid-back length chocolate brown hair falling out of it's loose bun into her face.

With a small huff, Ariel decided to venture up to the deck. Her flats making little to no sound as she climbed the stairs, the salty sea breeze made her inhale quickly for she had always loved the sea air. Ariel walked onto the deck watching the ships crew run around, although as soon as one had spotted her they all stopped. Blinking she looked at them, "what!? What are you looking at?!" Ariel snapped quickly.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Male Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Arrr! Pirates! Kata+Raven   Arrr! Pirates!  Kata+Raven EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:18 am

The Dragonclaw's crew was busy about their roles on the ship making sure everything was in order. The first mate issuing orders to the men and women of the crew. The deckhands pulling at the sail lines for a steady trip. Other deckhands moving and hustling moving supplies below deck. "Hurry up you dogs, we're already well enough out of port and you still don't have those supplies stowed!" The first mate's voice was harsh but fair as the sound billowed from his mouth. His attention was drawn as one crew member stopped. "Masters! what are you doing?! Get that cargo into the hold!" Then his attention was pulled to another of the crew that had stopped. One after another the crew stopped working which caused him to hand the helm over to the nearest available crew member. "You dogs think you can slack just cause the Captain ain't on deck?" His eyes followed a finger that was raised pointing out what they were all looking at. " He turned and then went back to the crew. "Get back to work you blithering idiots!" He turned and walked to the girl that demanded to know what they were gawking at. "You Missy, you're coming with me the Captain doesn't like unannounced guests. I think it proper to introduce you to him."

Kale was in his quarters plotting their route in search of more ships to loot. The main course between the colonial ports and Britain looked great, but her queen's navy patrol those water frequently. He didn't need the risk of getting into a fight, or worse hung, for his crimes. He could always hunt down other pirate ships, but there was a code that needed to be followed, even if some pirates didn't. A knock emitted from his door along with the explanation of it being his first mate, Mitchell with a slight problem. "Enter." Mitchell slide a woman into the chambers before he entered himself. "And who is this?" The situation was explained and he gave Mitchell leave to go about his business. "What's your name?" He asked the stowaway.
Back to top Go down
Kata
Rotting Corpse

PostSubject: Re: Arrr! Pirates! Kata+Raven   Arrr! Pirates!  Kata+Raven EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:08 am

Ariel took the time to look around the ship as the first mate grabbed her, even when he was throwing orders around. Even on a ship, one didn't have to be rough. On the serious note that they're not doing anything, then hell yeah, beat them down. Turning her attention back to Mitchell, "Well, trust me, I didn't want to be a guest here." Huffing she continued to look at the wood finishing, the designs on the ship. All of the little details that had always amazed her when it came to boats.

As she was being lead into the Captain's quarters she got a look at Kale. Surprised at how he looked, she had always thought of pirate captains to have looked like Black Beard. Not like Kale had. Listening to Mitchell explain how she had walked onto the top deck she looked around his cabin at all the little knickknacks and shiny things. Anything a pirate captain would have obtained over his years. Her attention coming back to Kale as he asked her, her name.

"Well, My name, if you must know is Ariel" with a small sigh she looked over at him. "How long have you been Captain?" Ariel abruptly asked him, unable to contain her curiosity. She had always had a fond curiosity for pirates whenever they came into the pub. Never got up close, but always wondered. "Also, How old is this ship? The detailing is amazing, not like the boats of this past few years. " The questions still coming forth. Although, after this one Ariel felt she should at least keep her mouth closed long enough for him to answer the first two questions.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Arrr! Pirates! Kata+Raven   Arrr! Pirates!  Kata+Raven EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:53 am

"Well Miss Ariel, I'm Kale." He said setting wooden compass down. The tool on the table not that of finding direction but to plot a course through the seas. "Well the Dragonclaw here has to be at least forty years of age. As for myself I'm a few months over twenty two." Kale had many possessions one of which was very important to him. A set of twin blades from Japan. His father had been Captain for many years and he had worked his way through the ships workings since he was ten years old. He wasn't known in these seas as his father kept out near Singapore and coastal Japan. His sword style was different as he used two weapons instead of one, which caused him to look barbaric even though he was well disciplined in them. "I've been Captain for five years now, My crew is loyal so I've been honored by them. In all that time though I've only had two stowaways. One looking to be a pirate and jumped the nearest ship he could find, and you being the second. Please sit Tell me why you're here."
Back to top Go down
Kata
Rotting Corpse

PostSubject: Re: Arrr! Pirates! Kata+Raven   Arrr! Pirates!  Kata+Raven EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:04 am

Ariel listened to him with interest, "As for my age, I just turned twenty." she looked at him, "As for why I'm here, well that's a whole other story." Ariel sighed sitting in a small chair near the door, "I'm not a pathetic person, see I can and will fight my own. However being a barmaid men tend to think quite the opposite." Beginning to explain herself she crossed her legs, " So, i fled and hid in a barrel, " She chuckled, "Of course a good idea at the time, til i passed out and ended up here!" Throwing her arms into the air.

"Now, to be honest, now that I'm here. I'm amazed. " Ariel leaned forward, her low cut shirt exposing the tops of her breasts unknowingly. " I've always had a curiosity about pirates, they come into the pub often but I've never really talked to one, nor have I really been around one. And to hear your crew is loyal is a very hard thing to come by so I hear. " Pushing a stray hair from her eyes she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Arrr! Pirates! Kata+Raven   Arrr! Pirates!  Kata+Raven EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:17 am

"It would seem your planned backfired. Though since you were brought aboard by one of my crew you can not be thought of as a stowaway." He set his elbows on the table. This was a quandary, she wasn't a stowaway, and she wasn't a pirate. Besides serving as a barmaid what possible use could she be on the ship. They weren't planning on going back to port, nor where they really going to be safe with their line of work. "Do you fancy yourself a pirate? I'm not sure what use we could have for a barmaid. Though the crew is a good one a fine woman such as yourself would make for pleasurable company. I'd not want to put in you harms way, but we aren't exactly going to the nearest port either. If you can use a sword speak up, there will be battles ahead."
Back to top Go down
Kata
Rotting Corpse

PostSubject: Re: Arrr! Pirates! Kata+Raven   Arrr! Pirates!  Kata+Raven EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:18 am

With a small chuckle Ariel nodded, still listening to him. "I've never considered myself a Pirate. Although there were many many days in which I had. " She explained to him her foot bouncing lightly as she talked. "I am, however good with a sword. More specifically short-blades." With a small smile she looked into Kale's eyes, "So I'm not pathetic... " Sitting up straighter, Ariel stretched. "At least I never considered myself pathetic." She could feel the boats sway as she sat there. The gentle movements of the ocean made her calmer, less tense. "So! What can I do to earn my, 'keep' here on your ship, Captain Kale?" She asked him feeling the need to prove herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrr! Pirates! Kata+Raven   Arrr! Pirates!  Kata+Raven Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrr! Pirates! Kata+Raven
Page 1 of 1