Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the hatred of love (pony and raven)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

Female Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-12-18

the hatred of love (pony and raven) Empty
PostSubject: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:46 am

The funeral was mostly family all around dressed in black walking around to look over the one who had passed she was so young but her life was ended by a drunk driver. The family gossiped about the boy she had loved so much and how they felt that he wasn't good enough for her, the way she had turned down the college offer just to be with him, after all what could this boy be worth if all he had to offer her was a twist tie he had formed into a ring for her. but of course no boy could ever be good enough but he was what mattered to her most and he was the one who truly made her happy and that's all that mattered for her but not now. The family all turned and glared as they saw who entered next to join the mourning party the boy that she loved so much.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Male Number of posts : 482

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:52 am

Kole walked into the room instantly feeling the eyes hit him. He wore a black suit that he couldn't really afford to buy, the tie was red and everything else was black. His pale blue eyes came from beneath the slots for his eyes in the mask he wore. Ashamed to show his face in the building, but still there to grieve none the less. On the right side of the mask was a design she had painted on it for him, something they had use the Halloween before. It was special to him, three years ago he had asked her to date him, it was a November and it was raining. He took her hand and ran under the outdoor walk way which was covered for such weather. Her black hair had been soaked from the down pour, but she looked even more beautiful with the wet head look. Her green eyes only made him dare to kiss her before asking her out, a risk he gladly took.

His eyes looked down the isle at the opened casket, as he took a step forward every eye indicating that he wasn't welcomed here. The priest was the only one that seemed to welcome him and have an apologetic look upon his face. His brown hair brushed down and beneath a hat covering the bands of the mask. He let out a sigh and pushed himself forward to go look at his lover. He stopped a few feet from the casket thinking of how much he had loved her, how deep their connection of love was. Once every two weeks they proved their love for each other, though they used protection and their parents didn't know. He took the final few steps and gazed upon her beautiful face, her pale complexion her closed eyes, though he knew her green eyes would be looking at him if she were still alive. His right hand reached into his left hand pocket of the suit and pulled out the twist tie he had made for her ring.

His eyes were a bit watery but thanks to the mask that was hidden. He knew it was a part of life but why her, why when they were so happy together? The images of him asking her out flooded his mind as he looked down at the makeshift ring. The eyes of her parents caught the ring and it infuriated them though they held their tongues due to what the occasion was. "I'm sorry I can't do this the proper way." He said as he got down on one knee. "Lynn Stewart, will you marry me?" He asked looking up at her, in his hands was another fake ring made out of a twist tie. He felt terrible about not being able to afford a ring for her and that he had to make one from his work. He was halfway expecting a no from lack of ring. she had agreed though and it made him the happiest man alive, she even turned down her college for him. Their kiss was long an passionate, how he would miss them along with the soft gentle touch of her skin.

His hand took her left and placed the fake ring on her hand, her parents clearly had taken the other off her. "I know it isn't much my love but it's all I can offer you." Again the priest seemed to be the only one to understand anything about him. Kole turned around not bothering to look at anything but the ground as he walked out from the building. He heard a rumble above his head and soon the sound of a thunk on his mask. In a matter of milliseconds it went from cloudy skies to down pouring rain, 'Farewell my loving Lynn; November Rain' He thought pulling his hand back from it's stretched out angle to catch the water.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:16 am

A little over two years later....

Alex was on her lunch from her job working at a coffee shop located in a local book store she was browsing through some fiction book her hair was up in a pony tail except for a few black strands of her curly hair framed the sides of her face, her gray blue eyes with flecks of green yellow in them looked over the books carefully she needed new read. Just as she was reaching for a book a man ran into her and practically knocked her over. "excuse you" she she said a bit annoyed with him for being so rude. She sighed with a slight scowl as she reached for the book again looking through it carefully to see if it was worth reading.

She was fairly small she didn't wear much make up except for a little mascara and tan eyeshadow she didn't really need to though. She wore wide leg jeans the hugged her hips firmly and a black t-shirt and a pair of sneakers. You could see little black and white hairs on her from her cat. Her skin was smooth looking she tried very hard to keep it soft.

Her phone rang she looked at it and sighed it was just her mother calling probably to try to hook her up on a date. Her mom acted like she needed to settle down she was only 21 she didn't need to get married and have babies just yet, she didn't want to rush things at all she wanted to take her time and fall in love. She clicked ignore this time mom could wait till tonight.

She brought the book over to the register but the same guy cut in front of her on her way "excuse me I do believe I was in front of you" sand she pushed passed him and went ahead to the register." she wasn't in the mood to let this guy walk all over her.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:47 am

He growled slightly without turning around. His eyes were covered by black one way sunglasses. "Life isn't fair so why bitch about it?" He said placing the book he was purchasing on the counter. He pulled the money from his wallet and paid for it and then moved from her way with his book. "Your best bet is not to worry about someone cutting in line and worry about how life is going to fuck you over next."
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:55 am

"and perhaps you should learn some manners and stop being such an asshole." Alex said her eyes met his gaze for a brief moment "besides some of us are shorter on time than others such as yourself think of some one else for a change" she said and bumped her shoulder firmly against his as she walked past after checking out. She hurried into the back room of the coffee shop pulling her on her apron and goign to her own register to get back to work.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:02 am

Another growl came from his mouth. "And maybe you should learn to shut the fuck up when speaking about something you wouldn't understand." He said balling his fist. "Understand one thing perfectly clear." He spoke following her out. "No matter what you care about in life, no matter what you do, everything and everyone you know is going to die whatever you think you can do anything about it or not."
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:14 am

Alex ignored him she knew everyone would die it was a fact of life he was probably just crazy, she would just pretend like he wasn't even there. She went to work starting to make some drinks for a couple customers and handing it to them with a smile she was always able to set things aside so easily. She was already getting tired today she hadn't slept well the previous night and she was supposed to go play pool with her friends tonight she would take a nap after work then go.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:25 am

Kole sat at the bar like he had done at least once every two weeks for the last year. He was considered a regular, always drank a vodka though it took him two hours to do so. He wasn't drowning in a woe is me life everyday, in fact he hated the people that were like that. No the world opened his eyes to the unfair ways but it had crushed his soul. He didn't care about anyone anymore, not even himself.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:31 am

Alex got off work went home took a short nap had a quick snack. She cleaned up a bit and changed into a baggy t-shirt, and touched up her make up. She walked to the bar she didn't make enough to buy a car and it wasn't really that far to walk. She hugged and greeted her friends with a smile and started to play pool she reached back pulling the ponytail holder out of her hair keepign it around her wristr. her long wavy hair hung down her back.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:44 am

He could care less about everyone around him, his hand reaching for the bottle slowly drinking from it. Unknowing to him that the woman he fought with earlier was behind him shooting pool. He heard a crash to his left but it wasn't any of his business, at least it wouldn't be if nobody bothered him over it.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:48 am

ALex walked over to the bartender ""I'd like three fish in a merky pond" She said then looked over and saw him "how nice to see you again. You look lonely over here you are welcome to join our game of pool if you'd like" she was trying to extend a friendly hand she wasn't one to hold grudges and she liked ot be kind to people unless thye were completely rude to her on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:56 am

"Look don't take this the wrong way. I don't want to be around anyone, it's bad enough I have to be here to drink." He took another one and looked to his left. "Just leave me alone and let me drink away my problems." His tone could have been considered rude but then again she was bothering him.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:59 am

"you can't wash your problems away you have to confront them and fix it and move on. the pain they cause doesn't go away but you can't let them drag you down. when life becomes difficult and gives you dead ends you must find a new path." she said softly and walked back to her game and continued having fun.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:30 am

"Look." He said bluntly standing and taking another drink from the bottle finishing it. He turned around and looked at her eye to eye. Within the instant he forgot what he was going to say, he thought he seen Lynn before him but after a blink she was gone. "Maybe this is the only way I know how to deal with particular problem. This problem I have can't just be let go, not when it was this damn important."
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:34 am

Alex paused for a moment looking at him "I know some things just don't go away. I can tell you need to get out and try to ease what ever is bothering you and you can't let it hold you back." she said softly "my name is Alex and if you would like to join us the offer will be on the table the rest of the night. But a bottle of alcohol isn't goign to help your problem." she said softly and went back to her game.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:48 am

"And wishing on a pretty face isn't going to bring her back!" He growled. He didn't like it, not the way the conversation was going. He didn't see what was coming behind him let alone hear the yelling of the ensuing bar fight. He felt something on the back of his head break apart . A pool cue was what hit him in the back of the head and it was one of her friends that did it.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:54 am

Alex yelled at her friend "I'm so sorry are you ok here let me help" she said guiding him to a chair in the back room of the bar, she had the bartender make a bag of ice and she gently held it to the back of his head "I'm sorry Mike can be really stupid sometimes" she said softly. She looked very concerned she didn't like to see anyone get hurt."and bring who back?" she asked softly out of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:09 am

He growled once more sitting in the chair. He took the bag of ice and placed it on the back of his head. "Your friend is lucky that I don't feel like kicking anyone's ass." He grumbled asking for another bottle of vodka. "As for Lynn, let's just say life has a way pf cutting your balls from you while your back is turned." He had been happy, and who ever though it was funny to take the best thing away from him made a bad choice. "Don't get attached to anything or anyone, lise will ake them away when your the happiest."
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:14 am

"I'm sorry that happened to you but sometimes life doesn't take everything away sometimes it makes up for what it has taken from you. I know what its like to lose the one person who has made you happiest it may not be the same way but it still hurts." she said softly trying to show compassion and understanding. She looked him in the eyes as if trying to some how read him but found that he was only acting like this to keep the pain out it was how he was protecting himself. She felt sorry for him in a way but she knew pitty would do nothing for him only letting him know that there things out there for him and that he isn't alone.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:15 am

He had heard this before, though it had been said differently to him. "I know I need to move on and not worry about the past but you know what I'm not ready to move on yet. Thank god I only live about a half a block from here." He said standing up setting the ice down on the counter and taking his final drink of the evening. He stood upright and started walking towards the door. "I'll move on when I'm damn good and ready."
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:20 am

"perhaps getting out and hanging out with other people would help you to at least not be quite so unhappy. But look at it this way what would she want you to do" she said softly and looked at him carefully and left him be she was trying to help but at least he was opening up to her a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:42 am

Without another word he left the bar heading home. The walk took Kole about fifteen minutes, his walk was slow but he was a bit tipsy from the drinking. He unlocked the door to his house and then closed it re locking himself inside. He moved over to the couch and laid down onto it falling asleep instantly. Tomorrow would be better, or at least he hoped.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:51 am

Alex followed him home, then went to her own place and went to sleep. The next morning she cooked breakfast for two including, eggs, bacon, pancakes, and sausage. she packed it up and brought it over to him she knocked on the door she stood infront of it waiting for him to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:09 am

He ran his fingers through his hair groggily as he opened the door. "Hello?" he asked. "What do you want?" he really wasn't a morning person and today was his day off work. The light was hurting his eyes as he was still mostly asleep. He looked terrible like his night had somehow gotten worse.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:16 am

"I made you breakfast I thought you might like somethign to eat" she said softly she smiled at him a bit "sorry for waking you up" she said biting her lip a bit feeling kind of bad but how was she supposed to know. She looked him in the eyes she hoped that this bit of kindness might make thigns a little better for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the hatred of love (pony and raven)   the hatred of love (pony and raven) Empty

Back to top Go down

the hatred of love (pony and raven)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next