Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

Female Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) Empty
PostSubject: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 6:34 am

A girl stood staring blankly off into the distance through her blue and hazel eyes, her long curly black hair was swaying slightly in the wind though it was put up except for a few strands hanging down her neck and brow, against her fair almost pale skin. Long thin eye brows curved over her eyes , her lips were small but plump with a reddish tint to them. She had a slight scowl on her face forming small wrinkles across her brow. Her body was small and slender with slight curves standing only at five foot two inches. She wore black leather vest and a matching waist cincher, that was tightly squeezing her bodice and under these she wore a tan tunic. She had a pair of faded dark brown breeches that fit her tightly she wore a belt off one side slightly with a blade attached to it. A pair of pair of well worn knee high boots protected her feet. I black glove covered her left hand hiding a severe burn scar from when her powers had first developed.

Anona stood there silently thinking she looked at the mountains ahead she needed to get over them as quickly as possible she started working her way onward she had gone three days now of travel without time to rest because at night she recieved attacks from the order and during the day she traveled she could only hope once she got to the mountains she would get at least one night of rest. HEr body was draining and she had not managed to hunt any food so her supplies were runnign low as well she needed help but she couldn't keep companions they just ended up dead anyways.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Male Number of posts : 482

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:47 am

Oreb stood high in the tree looking from the foothills of the mountains. His vision was wondrous, greater then that of an eagle. The young man with jet black locks of hair past his shoulders watched and waited until it was time to move. "Anona." He murmured to himself a small cloud of shite coming from his mouth as he exhaled into the cold environment. "Soon Anona."
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:52 am

She quickly picked up pace she was in a hurry she wanted get up into the mountains where she was more likely to find a place to hide for the night in hopes of getting one good nights sleep. She was sprinting at a speed greater than that of most. She was needed to save energy but she hoped that by using a bit more she might increase her chances of getting some rest it was not probably the smartest plan but it was worth a try. She soon reached the lower foot hills. She paused looking around to see if any of the order were aroudn then she started hiking. She missed her companions dearly but not just because of the company but because they new her better than most she had grown up with them and now they were all dead.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:57 am

He continued to stay up in the trees waiting for his time to strike down. His body light and careful as he moved not to alarm her of his presence. "Relax." a whisper on the winds as the plumb of white came from his mouth once more. His crimson irises watching as his time to lunge was approaching rapidly. Far long had he stood in the shadows tracking her, far too long he had to wait but his time was soon here mainly with her so weak in her current state.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:04 am

When she was nearly at the foot of the mountain she heard something she stopped instantly listening carefully. She heard the sound of a rock shifting slightly from a step then a few feet away from that location she heard the grass moving, and leaf crunching, she heard a combination of sounds her eyes turned completely black as she turned around slowly she took a firm stance ready to attack when they made their move. One of them came out she waved waved her hand the earth rolled like a wave flipping him into a tree impaling him on a broken branch. She looked over just intime to reach for her blade and slice a second in half just before he coudl strike her she reached up holdign her head she felt a bit light headed but shook it off temporarily.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:10 am

With a flick of his wrist a third member of the group was thrown head first into a rock. Blood tricked down as Oreb moved over to a tree above her quietly. "Just a bit more." Another whisper on the wind while a gale rushed by them. The wind spun her around impaling the final member through the neck. With a soft thud Oreb landed on the ground behind her placing his right hand on her right shoulder. "Sleep." Again the word no stronger than a whisper but the word itself strong enough to knock the most capable of soldier to their knees and into the world of dreams.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:16 am

She collapsed instantly she needed the sleep badly it had been too long with how much she'd been through. She slept deeply she was completely drained, she had slumped bakc against him when she'd collapsed. She didn't know what had happened but she would soon find out hopefully all she could hope was that she would be safe but she had caught a glimpse of him as she had collapsed before her eyes fell closed.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:15 am

He took the woman in his arms carrying her up into the mountains as she slept. His prize over his shoulder, A hood covered his face hiding behind it in the shadows. His crimson eyes looking beneath the hood as he stepped forward. The cave was a good two miles up the mountain. When he reached his lair for the night he set her down on the cot he had. "It seems as though you shall sleep a good while my pet." His hand waved over a bundle of sticks as a fire came from no where beneath them. The light from the flames making the shadows of his hood scurry away to reveal his strong jawline and facial features.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:22 am

Anona would not rest long as her nightmares came she squirmed as the fire grew brighter and more powerful, her eyes shot open and she sat up she looked around and spotted the stranger. She looked around very confused and upset she raised her hand up to him her eyes completely black "who are you and where am I?" she demanded she was ready to attack if she felt it was necessary. She didn't trust anyone not even children she saw when she passed through towns. She couldn't trust any one not with all she had been through.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:26 am

"Calm yourself child." The man mused with his back to her. "I am not here to hurt you and even if you were to strike it would barely scratch me." His arm rested on a pot of stew he had been cooking up over the flame. He moved the pot slowly into a wooden bowl. "Eat it will help, Anona."
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:32 am

"Tell me who you are and do not test me" she said getting angry she did not like not knowing not at all. She stood up backing away from him she would not touch anything he gave her she could not trust his word. "and how do you know my name? I also want to know where I am" she said firmly. She kept her distance from him as she slowly made her way towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:36 am

"Silence yourself before I do it for you." The man said sipping the broth from the stew. With a quick flick of his wrist the opened eave grew a stone in front of it leaving only the light from the fire to show the features of the cave. "Stop making demands or you shall see what it is like to anger me."
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:42 am

Anona's eyes flashed angrily "do not threaten me and who are you to give me orders of any kind? You have no authority over me and nor does anyone else and I do have the right to know what is going on and who you are. I will not be kept here against my will." she said firmly her temper was very short as was natural to her kind. She did not like him not at all and if he didn't start giving her some answers she was going to give him a piece of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:50 am

"Oreb, your guardian. And you'll get nothing else from me until you calm down and be seated!" He yelled the cave closing in around them. "you fuse to anger may be short but I promise you mine is shorter!"
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:55 am

"I do not fear your anger I have learned not to fear things after all that has happened and if you were my guardian why didn't you protect the people who kept me closer to humanity giving me feelings of happiness and security. You are no guardian. You just hide on the sidelines and watch. You probably enjoyed the show anyways. No you are no guardian not to me" she said coldly she stared him directly in the eyes. She was bitter and cold inside after all that had happened. She did sit down she saw him as no threat she knew she could do worse with her hate than he could with his anger.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:00 am

"Heh and who do you think you are child?" He scowled. "I was just assigned to you, I know nothing of your past except the past month. The god of chaos sent me here to watch the last of his children, and ensure that she can bare more offspring for his children to live on." His eyes shone in the light though he wasn't facing her. "You have no Idea what I have done for you this past month you think those men out there threw themselves onto branches themselves?"
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:05 am

"I can take care of myself I just have been overwhelmed the past week I don't need any one I'm leaving" she said coldly she did not want help from anyone she did not like him either. She stood up she raised her fist and blew a hole through the wall he had made and started to walk out "if I wanted help I would ask for it. I will survive on my own and I have no desire to mate and carry on the line. I want these powers to die with me if the order does not I don't wan this curse to be used on the earth to destroy innocents." she said coldly she was tired of fighting she was tired of all of this.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:52 am

"I grow tired of your pestilence child." He mused before standing to his feet. "You will require my aid, or the wrath of the Chaos God will flow through you and kill everything, and I do mean everything." His hands balled into fists as though he was about to battle a foe. "Now you will at least rest here for the night or I will take further action to force you to do so."
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:03 am

"you can not make me do anything against my will. I will not do anything you command me to do and treating my like a child will not get me to cooperate. How about you show me some respect? I woke up here not knowing anything and you just started out givign me an attitude when I questioned you. I have good reason for the way I act you dont" she said coldly remaining in the door way.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:11 am

"You will learn how to watch what you say to me." His eyes narrowed as the darkness started to shroud his eyes once more. "I'm here to watch you and protect you there isn't much else to say about the matter. Your father wants you to live and mate and to go against him is not something I wish even with the power he granted me. Unfortunately he also gave me a shorter trigger to anger so I'm learning to cope with it. As I am learning you mustn't anger me not until I know where I am at ort what I can do. Fair enough Child?"
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:18 am

"I have a name and it is not Child and I do not anger you unless you anger me so it is mutual now you see my face you have no reason to hide yours if you want me to trust you I must see it to show trust of your own and I do not wish to follow anyones plan for my life but my own. I will not mate unless I can destroy the order and find some one I deem worthy by some miracle." she said softly she turned around facing him.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:35 am

His hands moved to the edge of his hood and slowly pulled it back. His hair was held back originally by the hood but it was free as some of it came into sight. His crimson eyes glowing from the fire he sat before. "Are you happy now Anona. I do not reveal my face to many." He pointed out before putting his hood back on. His strength had shown in his features before he hid them once again. "It isn't my fault your made to follow order of the Chaos God. from my understanding he is the one who has slain your friends and loved ones, because he deem them unworthy to be around you. I see no reason for him to have me do this, I am mere demi, like yourself."
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:44 am

"I refuse to follow anything he orders of me because I do not deem him worthy of being anything more than a coward and I reject him" she said firmly. "my friends were the only ones who cared about me and accepted me as I was that makes them more than worthy and he is a fool for believing anything else." she said softly she sat down infront of the firm.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:36 am

"Blame him all you want but I'm not allowed to let you out of my sight." He explained. "Your best bet is to sleep here where nobody will find you and continue your venture during tomorrow night." He used an unseen force to slide the bowl of food through the air in front of her. "Eat, it'll help your strength."
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:10 am

"you seem to despise this task why? Or are you essentially a servant as well and is that why you seem so angry?" she said softly She was trying to have a conversation with him figuring if they were going to travel together they might as well get to know each other abit to entertain each other. She looked over seeing her pack she reached into it pulling out a wineskin. "would you like some?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)   Unwilling Companions  (raven and pony) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unwilling Companions (raven and pony)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next