Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
miremo
Rotting Corpse
miremo

Female Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-06

tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) Empty
PostSubject: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:05 am

tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) Hollow_Witch_by_asuka111

“Let us see, let us see…” a young witch thought aloud, almost singing to her self as she hastily turned the pages of a large black and gold embroidered book. “let us see what new creature we’ll be summoning tonight,” she added with a slight giggle as her aqua-marine eyes scanned the pages of the book before her. “Hydra? No, too easy, Incubus? No, I’ve had far too many of those… as much fun as they are.” she said, once again thinking aloud with a slight curve on her full lips.

Brushing her light red hair from her face she smile and as she turned the pages, looking for that perfect beast to call forth, something she could easily capture and use to her full advantage, and maybe pleasure. Passing over many creatures, Demonic, reptilian, large and mighty birds of prey, even the vicious Wyrvn her own nomadic ancestors so right feared till the god Odin locked it away in the frozen north lands

“Ah… “ she smiled a dark yet radiant smile as her eyes fell to the wonderfully drawn print of a large winged lizard. Far larger then the Wyrvn could ever hope to get. “yes. He will do nicely.” She said, tapping the picture of the beast, “A Mighty and Noble Dragon will make a fine pet indeed.” She whispered. Before reading on, learning all she could about the mighty beast as she called forth her magic’s to summon the new apple of her dark delights.

Steeping out into the cold air with little more then her thin white rags for warmth and some inkling of her modesty, she traced a large emblem into the baron earth, carving ruins of binding and sealing to keep the dragon she was about to call to her in check. When it was all done she smirked darkly to herself and snapped shut the book of spells still held her in small hands. Now she had to recite the words.

“Gods of man I call thee, grant me thy power to call forth the mighty beast.” She said. Lifting her small left hand high into the air, chanting louder and louder till she felt the magic tingle in down her fingers to her arms and then through out her body. No matter how many times she did this, it always sent a erotic shiver up her spine. Closing her eyes she moaned, long and low, “Mmmmm… I call thee, Mighty Dragon, come to me, and obey me, for I Shall be your Mistress from hence forth!”
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

Male Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:45 am

A black myst shrouded the summoning circle as the sun began to black out. Lighting struck on the perfectly clear sky and the earth shook five leagues in all directions. What evil had been brought forth through magic not even the gods could tell. The most powerful dragon she had summoned just to be her plaything and pet. A fierce dragon that was as smart as he was powerful, day turn to the blackest night as the winds picked up. A vortex of wind spinning violently destroying anything in it's path as the lightning struck and thunder clapped. Mercy was wrought this day as the mage summoned him.

After a half hour the summoning was starting to subside, the winds died, and the lightning ceased. The earth calmed and the sun came back, the pitch black of the night now gone back into normal day. The black myst still shrouded the the circle as it slowly dissipated from the top. The myst cleared halfway and there still no signs of the huge beast she had called forth. It got lower and lower until it finally cleared completely and in the middle of the circle sat a man.

His eyes closed but his hair black as night. His arms and legs built perfectly as the sun hit his back as the front of his body faced the woman how had summoned him. It seemed the spell went entirely wrong. The sun warmed his lightly tanned skin His eyes slowly opened as the crimson irises peered from beneath the lashes. Though the eyes were hardly noticed by anyone other then those who knew him. He looked completely human a waste for someone expecting a huge reptile.

His form was completely naked but the way the sun shone down on him it could not be seen from the distance at which the woman stood.
Back to top Go down
miremo
Rotting Corpse
miremo

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:11 am

"Odin's wrath." the witch, Sarah, muttered to herself, and quickly opened the book again, wondering what went wrong in the end when it all was going so right. "Damnable Britannic whore of a witch, why put a dragon in this moldy book when all it summons is a man! I hope her soul burns in hell..." she cursed, slamming it shut with a angry thump before tucking it under her arm. with anger in her cold eyes she stormed into the circle, careful though not to break a few runes as she moved closer to the 'man.' "Who are you, and what are you?" she ordered, at least she'd still be able to control the thing she figured. Confident that she was mistress of whatever she had summoned forth. Though this close to him now, he was well formed, the image of a god almost.

Sarah felt something tingle between her legs as she eyed him. 'Maybe this wasn't a complete failure after all.' she thought to herself, as he looked him over more closely. she figured him taller then 6 ft, easily taller then her 5'6" height. If nothing else, she figured, she had summoned up a perfect man that she could play with.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:17 am

His eyes watched as the woman swore in the common tongue of the humans. His head turned to the right and then the left to find where he was in the world. He hadn't seen the light of the world in a few years hibernating through the seasons. He leaned forward and his knees bent as he stood without using his hands. He stood at five foot ten and a half a variable size depending on what the human who had summoned him looked like and thought about during the summoning.

The Bright red hair of the witch attracted him reminding him of the fires that never ceased in his cave, and the bright bluish green eyes of her body a nice contrast he found. The dragon did not speak for he didn't want to but either way it was his choice, he was slave to no one. His hands rested at hi sides as the sun beat upon his back casting a shadow to where she still could not see his length.
Back to top Go down
miremo
Rotting Corpse
miremo

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:35 pm

“Do you not speak, beautiful?” Sarah asked, circling around the man before her, rubbing the fingers of her left hand along his strong back. “Are you gifted with only looks, and not of the tongue?” she said, in front of the man once more. She had one hand on her hip, the slender brow over her left eye raised in questioning. She wanted him to speak to her, mildly, she thought of how he would sound as she took him

“Say something, or I’ll send you back from the place from which you came.”
She waned. she wouldn't stand for someone or something she summoned to disobey her. they never disobeyed her.

Last edited by Miremo on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:15 am

A light scoff came from his lips at her threat. "You will send me back will you? Fine be that your wish then send me back, Though you do not have the power to do so." He felt the thought that he was summoned here as a mere play thing something she could ravage and control at a whim. How wrong she was in summoning him, one of the most feared dragons of the ages. His hand went to the top of her outfit and ripped it open. He was not a being that would submit to anyone's will so easily. "I don't care who you think you are but you'd had best learn your place and apologize."
Back to top Go down
miremo
Rotting Corpse
miremo

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:06 am

"You Bastard!" she yelled, taking several steps back, "I am the red Witch, Sarah. but who do you think YOU ARE!?" she added. she hadn't bothered to try and cover her body that was now reviled to his eyes. instead she glared at him. obviously, her plans had backfired, but she angry, and it clouded her judgment. she summoned this bastard, she'd damn well be the one to send him away. Chanting under her breath, she yelled out "Be Gone, Creature!" she yelled, and held up her hands, thinking she'd be rid of him.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:13 am

"You really are ignorant in what you do aren't you red witch?" He took a few more steps forward seeing the book in her hands. "You thought you would summon something to easily control from a book like that. You didn't bother to read up on what you were summoning did you?" Whether she had or not was of no concern of his, he only grinned and ripped the rest of her clothing from her bodice. "There a much more fitting look for my slave."
Back to top Go down
miremo
Rotting Corpse
miremo

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:20 am

Quote :
"There a much more fitting look for my slave."

"You're What?"
she said, narrowing her eyes, glaring darkly at him. "I am No man's slave." he declared, and and tried to dismiss him once more. but she could not. "How..? Why won't you go away." he said to herself. Stepping back even more from him, she tried to put as much distance between him and herself.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:22 am

"Perhaps you would like to go back inside your house and research the creature you summoned?" He knew that book for many of his slaves had done the same thing. The warning stated to be careful and not expel too much magic into the summon or they would meet a fate that no women would want.
Back to top Go down
miremo
Rotting Corpse
miremo

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:30 am

Through her narrowed eyes, she once again opened her book, turning right to the dragons page and read over the section once more. only now she looked for that damned warning. "Bloody hell, where is the warning," she muttered, she never saw it in the first second or even third reading. "I see no such warning, 'Dragon'," She proclaimed, not looking up at him as she glued her eyes to the words in the book. "perhaps you've memorized that warning, I assume, no?" she said, with a slight growl to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:37 am

"Turn the page you stupid woman." For a witch she really wasn't that smart. She must have been someone's apprentice that ran away for not doing things the proper way. His hand reached out and cupped between her legs feeling the outside of her body, perhaps he would fit inside of her, but it would be painful for her until a few days after.
Back to top Go down
miremo
Rotting Corpse
miremo

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:46 am

With a louder growl, she closed the book, and quickly slammed it down on his arm, knocking it away from her sex. she was no longer in the mood for games. "Touch me again, and I'll cut off your hand, you filthy bastard." she said, slowly reopening the book and did as he said, she turned to the next page. Sure enough there was the warning, in blood red words. It filled almost the whole page, it was so long. The she read the more her heart started to sink into her stomach. By the last sentience she had sank into her knees, "Bloody hell, what have I gotten myself into..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:51 am

"Come now it isn't all that bad is it?" He laughed darkly. "After all you summoned me for your own sexual pleasure, and here you are scared because you can no longer control what was meant to be your slave." He grabbed both her arms and lifted her by them. "Your best bet is to give in until I'm finished with you, or you can struggle, either way is fine with me."
Back to top Go down
miremo
Rotting Corpse
miremo

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 am

She may have been in over her head, but she wasn't ready to admit defeat and submit just yet. she knew she wasn't a match, but still she'd rather fight him then give in so easily, so she kicks at him, and squirms her body, trying to get out of his grasp so she could get away.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:01 am

As he felt her foot against his chest he let her go. The force of her leg not bothering him in the slightest. "Fight all you want, it just means I'm going to enjoy myself more." With a flick of his wrist he had a chain in his hand ready to chain her against her own wall if need be.
Back to top Go down
miremo
Rotting Corpse
miremo

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:09 am

Sarah fell to the cold ground with an oof, winching some from the sting. when she looked up she saw the chain in his hands. Arching her brow once more she asked. "And just what the hell is that chain for?" as she asked, she reached back, acting as if she's about to rub her now sore rear end as she herself summoned a dagger, hidden from his view. she was serious about resisting him, no matter how much pleasure it's bring him, she was not going to submit easily.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:14 am

"Oh this?" He grinned. "It is something to make sure you can't resist too much once your in them, and that dagger behind your back won't do anything to me you may want to rethink your plan." This dragons was smarter then the rest, he had seen the small plumb of smoke rise from behind her back.
Back to top Go down
miremo
Rotting Corpse
miremo

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:21 am

She glared at him, but thought better and threw the dagger away. "what do you want?" she said, if he could tell she had called for a dagger, then she really had ran out of luck, and summoned one creature too many. if she could she'd have kicked herself for her own stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:33 am

He grinned and made the chain vanish. "Well at first I want to have a conversation with you, then I will decide what I want." He pushed himself into her home that was inside the cave. it was rather furnished for what it had appeared outside. But inside the house was quite nice. Without being invited he sat on her bed and waited for her to join him.
Back to top Go down
miremo
Rotting Corpse
miremo

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:55 am

Sarah followed him in, frowning, she pinned him as a cocky bastard. She didn't join him on the bed, instead she sat down in one of the chairs nearest to the bed. "you wanted to talk, what about?" she asked, keeping her legs closed, she didn't want to give the dragon any ideas.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:38 am

"I want to learn about what your intentions were." What he hadn't said was he was judging exactly what kind of pet she would be based off her answers. He really didn't care about alot of things but she was actually beautiful and he was going to enjoy having her body. "You know what I am and what of yourself? Am I not allowed to have information on you, or must I wait until there is a book out about you?"
Back to top Go down
miremo
Rotting Corpse
miremo

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:53 am

"does it really now matter what my intentions were for calling you to this world?" she said, crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned back in the chair. "would it make a difference if i called you to burn a village to the ground or just to see if I could, hmm?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Master Raven
Demonic Raven
Master Raven

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:57 am

"Actually it would. So which is it?" Summon him to burn down a village, he doubted he could be so vile to innocents unless they had trullly angered him. "So let's go into more detail about you why did you feel the need to summon me if not for some grand reason? Do you think it is fun to toy with creaures you can control?"
Back to top Go down
miremo
Rotting Corpse
miremo

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:09 am

"truthfully, yes I do." she said bluntly. "I enjoy turning the status quo of the land on its wrecthed head and be the dominate one. I love the feeling of power and control it gives me, be them man, demon, beast, hardly matters to me." he stated, with a grin, he wanted to know more about her, well then he would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)   tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven) Empty

Back to top Go down

tempting a magical fate. (Miremo & Raven)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next