Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

Female Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-12-18

chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) Empty
PostSubject: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:15 am

A young woman stood at the top of hill looking at the sky as the sun began to rise, in her hand the reins of a beautiful black Arabian. Her long curly dark brown almost black hair rustling in the light wind as the morning light hit it a slight hint of red appeared. It contrasted against her fair skin, her lips stood out they were the color of raspberries right when ready for picking. Her eyes had a dark blue line around the edge then a gray color like smoke towards the center and just around the pupil they turned a greenish yellow like grass during autumn. She was thin but well curved. She wore a black cloak over a pair of brown faded breeches, white tunic, and dark brown vest over it. She wore well worn knee high boots. Her left had wore a black leather glove on it and her short sword resting on her left hip.

Anona was looking across the land like it was new unexplored territory that she would have to fight her way through, she sighed heavily and stroked her horses nose it was always so soft there. She started walking making her way down the hill knowing that she only had but one clue she had heard of such murders of a man leaving rose on womans chest for 3 nights before killing her by draining her of every last drop of life by the throat her only hope was that by traveling to the city where the tale had originated from. She hoped to find some kind of a clue there to tell her where this strange killer had come from. she hoped by starting at his beginning she might find the one who sent him for she knew there was some one bigger behind him only guiding the killer to do his bidding. So each day she traveled seeking these clues.

Last edited by the pony of death on Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:55 am

Tara walked down a path that went down a hill noticing a girl that stood there looking out. However, she was training to practice with the sword and blade. ~Probably be able to go into the next blacksmith check the status of my blade.~ Her thought focused on the main things that she needed to figure out. Being a swords woman is something that she needed to stay focused on. Walking past the girl she looked back at her and headed toward semi-distant village that was in front of them but it was slightly out of vision from where the girl was at. Her attire stood as she had laced leather pants a white tunic and some leather armor. Her feet were covered by heavy leather boots and she had a long broad sword with a shield that she used to fight along side her sword with. She wore her sword on her back along with her shield over it in a certain way. Her hair was drawn back in a pony to show off its long dark brown hair. Her height was about 5'10 and she stood pretty boldly as she had toned figure from fighting. Her eyes were a dark brown and her face was slightly weathered due to the fact she had fought and trained for the day she stood out in front of the village.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:26 am

Anona saw movement nearby and hurried along she did not want trouble with anyone at this time she figured it was best to avoid contact with most people since conflict seemed to follow her where ever she went. She had left her friends behind in hopes of sparing them from a fate similar to that of Aixa her closest friend since they were small children. She paused for a moment taking a deep and steady breath relaxing a bit. She felt like that anyone who stayed to close would only be killed. She moved to an open area she needed to do something to help her relax after all that had happened over the past week. She sat down on the side of the road after tieing her horse, she closed her eyes just sitting there she was focusing to clear everything from her mind to make it as silent as the dead. She needed all her thoughts gone for now at least till she laid down to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:40 am

Tara went to the blacksmith and smiled when he said that her sword was so sharp it could cleave through anything. "Good...", She murmured and smiled at the blacksmith some more. "Thanks sir.", she turned and sheathed her sword and she was also commented on how well she took care of her sword. Tara walked out of the blacksmith's shop and walked back out of the village to check on the girl that had been standing on the hill and she looked that the girl had taken off from the spot and sighed. ~Oh well I thought I could maybe get some work off of her.~ She thought as she turned around and then walked back down to the village. ~Oh well I need to find work. I need some gold.~ She thought as she strolled around the village as she looked at any other merchants or villagers needing protection and not finding anything. "Argh this frustrating!", She said to herself softly as she looked at everybody and then just turned for the next entrance out of the village to walk on to hopefully come across a farm that is isolated that she could help carry or transport something for money.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:48 am

Anona got up once her mind was cleared , she looked ahead she was about to enter the next town she quickly pulled out her cloak and pulled the hood over her head. She sighed tiredly and made her way in, she started looking for a place to trade for supplies. Finally she stumbled across a merchant she gave him a few pieces of silver in exchange for enough supplies to last her a couple of weeks. She loaded up her horse and mounted leaving quickly she didn't want any trouble so the less time she spent there the better. She hurried out of town. Her horse walking down the side of the road heading southeast towards their destination.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:59 am

Tara turned her head to some noises that she heard as she continued her walk down the path. ~Please hope it is some traveler that needs a fighter at their side for some gold~ She thought hopefully as she looked at the sound seeing the object appear. She stopped waiting for the object to take on real form until she saw her and waved. "Hey! Hey! Do you need help with anything?! I wish to offer my services...possibly!", She called out. Being a swords woman wasn't a job that paid for itself and she needed some way of either getting food or other things that she would need to keep her alive.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:10 am

"I travel alone it is better that way and I don't need services" she said softly "but if you are just trying to survive take this" she said and reached into her bag. Anona tossed her a gold coin and continued on her way, to drag some one in with her would be foolish and would only end in death. She sighed hoped that the woman would take the gold and drop the questions. She didn't want to risk getting attached to anyone and them being killed just like before. She didn't give the woman a second look she was normally against giving things away but she felt like it was the best way to handle it.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:15 am

"Why, do you travel alone? Aren't you worried about what could be lurking?", She asked as she looked at her blinking slightly, "Also, ...I...not to be ungrateful but a single gold can only give me some food that a peasant could afford. I travel like you and I cannot stay in one place since I need to train. Please, I know that you have already exercised your will on saying that you travel alone but I don't take up much and I carry my weight.", She pleaded. Tara wanted to be in a party like this and these people attracted her since they often had something bothering them. While most just had a bad ex lover chasing them or a father that has sent a troop after them. This girl had some sort of air about her that made her think that something could happen. Also she was in need of some company and money. Mostly money.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:22 am

"by traveling with me you risk death by skills far greater than your own trust me I'm not some one you wish to travel with. I prefer it that way I don't need more souls haunting my conscience. If you are looking for excitement and adventure you best wait for the next traveler not me" Anona said softly "I don't doubt you carry your own weight and do your share but find some one who can afford to keep companions because I can't" she whispered. She nudged the sides of her horse picking up the pace a bit. She didn't want another death on her hands. She would probably snap if she did she couldn't handle another one so soon.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:37 am

Tara blinked, "I can carry my own weight! In fact traveling with you would be a test of that truth!" She proclaimed trying to keep up with her horse. "I need the gold and I do need excitement but then again I am curious.", She said continued to walk with her. "I see that you have trouble keeping companions but like with the truth that I have proclaimed with carrying my weight. Just give me a chance!", She continued to prod this girl and she knew that she was getting on the traveler's nerves but then again she was on a dangerous low level of supplies for her food and everything else. Her eyes never left the girl's general direction where her eyes were.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:44 am

"you may follow but you are not with me I will share little with you if you are not awake when I get ready to move I leave you behind no questions asked. It is your right to travel with who you choose as is it mine" Anona said simply she did not slow the horses pace one bit "by the way traveling with me will most likely have you dead fairly soon" she said softly. She could tell this girl wouldn't leave her alone. "along the way you will find things to trade with keep them and sell them at the next town" she said heading off the road it made it harder to track her and where she was going. All she cared about was the dog that had killed her friend and now she wanted to know who unleashed him.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:49 am

Tara looked at her and kept following knowing that she had somewhat good tracking skills though they weren't as defined as some out there. "Hey, can I have your name? I wish to know that one that I am following.", She said quickly as she ignored the fact the girl said she would die fairly easily soon. Her life was full of risks and the job she had carried for so long was a death wish as well. This thing that this girl was saying didn't bother her much anyway. Tara just kept following her off road knowing that the girl didn't want to be seen or watched. This was just how she acted and what Tara assumed. So with this she continued to follow her even though she seemed to want to dodge even Tara herself despite agreeing reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:57 am

"Name? Names are earned by trust, trust is earned through knowing, and knowing comes with time" Anona said softly and continued onward. "I must warn you though there are things you will see that I doubt you have ever seen before." she said softly she remember the reactions of her friends when they saw these things for the first time. She had hated leaving them behind but she had felt it best for their own safety. "anything you see that looks unique or possibly useful grab it you will need it to trade that will be your pay since I need the money that I have to buy my own supplies incase I can't find enough to trade with. (I need to go to bed goodnight)
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:11 am

Tara nodded, "Sure but I would like to know what to call you in case maybe you might ...even have that urge to help me." She said as she listened about the fact that she mentioned that she might be able to get some really unique items that could help her. "Alright, so that would be for me and you will be on your own? But then again that is an acceptable agreement.", She said agreeing with her as she followed the girl.

((Alright, I will be here when you post back ^^))
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:29 pm

Anona slowly pushed back her hood as she rode she slowed the horses pace a bit, "I suppose a name would not hurt any My name is Anona" she said softly. SHe just kept looking ahead perhaps this woman would get bored and leave before something happened she could only hope. Soon she saw a small stream she dismounted her horse and lead it to the water then started filling her many water jugs. She knew she needed to keep them filled as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:58 pm

Tara looked at her as they neared a stream and she took the jug that she had used several times over. "Alright, since you gave me your name I am Tara.", She said as she filled up hers while she noticed her fill up a lot of jugs. "How much water do you keep stored?", She asked knowing not why Annona wanted to keep so much water. When she finished she put it around her waist. It was heavy but she would need it since the girl she now followed didn't really want to associate with her and possibly help might be impossible until their trust was built up.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:38 pm

"enough to last incase I run into an area where there aren't many supplies. Its kept me alive so far and I plan to stick with it plus this is also water for my horse." Anona said softly she sat down relaxing for a bit. "so do you normaly walk down the road seeking a traveler?" she asked looking over at her. Anona looked at the water she always found it a bit soothing for her. "I will have to seperate from you once I reach my destination it might not be safe.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:49 pm

Tara smiled, "I am an wondering mercenary that needs money to survive and gain better weapons to use and practice with. My life has been the focus around the sword and the discipline that I have to use for it. My water supply is to keep me going and I never stay in one place too long. My life has been the dedication to the arts and I plan to keep it that way. Since I am young I need to keep on learning about the secrets and ways of the sword." She explained. She was a warrior and she didn't understand why keeping a low profile or even just sitting there and making the person pry at you was any sense of wisdom. It was just how she was and being open didn't matter much because if the person did try to come at her she would use her sword to cut them down.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:30 am

"weapons and the skill to use them isn't everything especially with what I'm dealing with "she whispered it was more of her just talking to herself. She sighed heavily and started back on her way again. She paused suddenly she heard something "be calm and act like normal and keep moving" she said softly. She felt something but now was not the time for attack she wanted to wait until she had the advantage.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:25 am

Tara looked at her and nodded. She knew something was around that might be of this world and Tara only knew of the physical aspects. This whole thing is new to her so she needed to make sure she was battle ready but wasn't caught off guard about what they were going to face. "Alright, Anona I will follow your lead. Just ...what is coming ...I got a feeling but I don't know why you want me to act normal when we aren't around any villages.", Tara commented but had a feeling she might get a answer that would make her feel stupid or inferior which sometimes that is what she was since she didn't focus too much on knowledge but more or less abilities to fight.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:03 pm

"I'm hoping they will just stalk us for now so long as they think we don't know they are there. I want to wait till I have the advantage so I'm more setup for success against them. TO rush would be foolish because they have the advantage right now. "these people don't always use physical weapons like swords and arrows." she said softly."just be careful they are studying you if I were traveling alone they would have already attacked. So act slightly careless so they do not know or they will attack"
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:24 am

Tara looked at her and nodded, "Well I guess I will need to be random with my attacks. I guess since obviously they won't just be like I want them to be I guess I have to play their game." She said softly looking at Anona waiting for her go as she acted causal on how she normally did. Just how she played and how she toyed with her enemies but these were not flesh and blood and must be very dangerous. Tara knew what she would do, she would take out of her sword and shield and then tear this enemy apart. Nothing can withstand a mettle of a sword and a warrior's spirit.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:39 am

Anona kept walking onward she knew the best time to attack was at night for her. she stopped and went over the foot of a tree and pulled out some of the plants around it stuffing them in her bag she sensed the enemy moving in a bit closer and smirked. Then moving to another tree collecting similar plants. She knew now was not the best time but she didn't care at this point, she closed her eyes as her ears began to elongate and become more tipped , her skin became thicker, finally she opened her eyes and they were completely black "get ready they have no leader which makes them less coordinated." she said softly she grabbed the short sword at her hip.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:18 am

Tara gasped some and looked at her, "That is your true form? I didn't think I could see a person generate such an apperance. Nothing against it I just haven't seen anything but then again you warned me." She said from a surprised look to a smirking one as she pulled out her sword slowly and then walked over to her. Though it wasn't next to her it was beside her though a bit a way as she felt something but again didn't have anything near to what her new companion had for senses. This was new to her and she hoped she would be the fighter that she wnated to be and if that meant getting some scratches and even a broken limb that meant that.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:29 am

"this is an alternate form you have been seeing my natural form the one I was born with this is something else. I would appreciate if you wouldn't stare." she said softly. She turned on their enemy and smirked "you stalked me and tracked me now lets see you hunt me" she said darkly, she hated games and she was in no mood for them right now. "lets see what you've got" she whsipered "if you walk out of this with minor injuries you travel with me if not I bandage you and drop you off in the next town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) Empty

Back to top Go down

chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next