Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-08-17

SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:35 am

She turned the page again after a purpose delay to doing it like Millian was being tortured with wanting to move on in the book. She was clever, she gave her body the moon sugar and a little in her mouth, she had her fucked by two wild cats while she was swimming in moon sugar and cat-cum, and she played a little with her sexuality rubbing her personally, then she stopped and took all that away leaving her a mess of cum and sugar and desires..

She turned the page again some minute or so later it was probably hard to tell by Millian, the time between hearing the page turn, hearing anything really even the cats were quiet having fallen asleep or knowing when to be quiet. She had smiled when she called her mistress but besides the smile she did not acknowledged she had said anything at all.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

Female Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:45 am

Millian whined and complained and went through mood swings one minute calling her a bitch and she was going to kill the elf woman. and the next she was apologizing and whining and beging. though another moment she put her head forward her purring died away and she sat there. quiet and not moving her hair covering herface so Eli couldent tell if she was asleep or just trying to be quiet
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:50 am

She reached over to her table and grabbed a cup of water and splashed it onto Millian's face.

"You know..I always wanted a khajiit slave, someone to keep my pets occupied, someone to keep me occupied, someone to keep my guests occupied.." She paused, closing her book. "Just think about it, a leash, a half a dozen sex toys jammed in your holes, and a ball piece to keep you quiet..Hm.." She went over to her moving her hair out of her face, glaring down at her.

"Are we done?" She randomly asked Millian, as if if she had answered incorrectly in anyway that those things she mentioned before would begin to come true.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:56 am

millian let out a whine and looked up at her tears in her eyes or it was just water "nh...please.. i..ill leave if.. if you give.. me my money. " she thought for a moment "and... sugar.." she said though she knew she didnt mean it. once she left and sobered up and fought the addiction shed be back with a clear head but with backup. "just.. let me go.. and.. ill leave you alone.." she said as if tryibg to convince Eli.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:07 am

"Wrong answer!" She slapped her across the face and went over to her legs, cuffing them again to the wall extension and then went to the lever. She cranked it until she was back leveled with the rest of the wall. "It is late and i've had a long long day dealing with some bitch. Goodnight.."

She went upstairs leaving her there letting her settled down to a steady amount of whines and threats and begs. She knew that if she let her go she would return, she was no moron, having dealt with all sorts of people in her moon sugar adventure days. She would come back in a hour though to check on her, she didn't want her to end up dead though did not know why she didnt want her dead knowing that Millian truly wanted her to be.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:17 am

she was growling and hissing wildly when shed come down to check on her but she slowly slipped into sobbs her body still wanted.more touching. she was staring at the male cats and licked her lips. but eventually stoped her urges dying. she was unconfterble and just wanted to curl up and sleep in a corner. she wimpered her ears back and just, sat there scilent.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:32 am

She went over to her and petted her hair a bit, smiling some. "Your sweating a lot.." She mumbled softly, leaving her side for a moment to the three cages, two occupied, one was more humanoid sized, Millian could probably guess where this was going. She returned over to her wielding the whip and undid both of her leg cuffs and one of her arm ones. "Do the other one yourself, then get into the cage. There's a pillow and blanket and i'll get you some food in a moment.."

She said like it was a luxurious thing for her to have and it was. Originally she had intended for her to stay up on the wall all through the night, yet unclear how long she would drag this out but it was clear it was when she was confident this Khajiit wasn't going to bother her in a negative way ever again. She was prepared to hit her with her whip if she tried anything other than getting into the cage.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:36 am

millian breathed lightly. she undid the last cuff then looked at Eli then past at the door but her eyes darted to the whip. she knew what that felt like shr blushed more and hesitated there for a bit before she stood slowly and weakly then headed to the cage swallowing a bit before actually entering it. she had obviously had experiance with this. she entered the cage slowly then turneand looked at her "you.. you cant keep me here.." she said though not threateningly, her ears stayed back and her tail was between her legs
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:45 am

"Im sorry kitty, but for now if i kept you anywhere else you would take it as a chance to destroy things, escape, come back with vengeance. This is the safest for me.." She locked the cage having a fancier unlock able one from the inside compared to the ones her other cats had that was simple to open inside or out for someone with hands. "You must understand that have you met me and treated me well instead of taking advantage of me we could have had a good relationship. But now i have you calling me mistress and sleeping in a cage."

She backed away to some food and looked back, "If you want some..Ask politely and call me mistress.." She demanded of her, knowing it just bothered her so.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:49 am

she glared at her and started getting furiated and opened her mouth to curse her out but what came out surprised her "please can i have food mistress.." she blinked then covered her mouth blushing and looked down ashamed that she had given in mentally though sone of her body and mind did want to strangle her as quickly as she could.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:59 am

"Hmhm..Sure kitty.." She made her a plate of fish, greens, and a pinch of moon sugar sprinkled on everything on the plate. She went over to the cage and opened a side area where she could slip things in but she couldnt attack at her. The cage was about 3ft 1/2inches in height and 4 feet in length, it was quite roomy like a tent or something. She carefully put the food in waiting for her to take it, she had gone through a time in a submissive night or two where she was not allowed to eat anything except what came out of her dominatrix, needless to say she starved and ruined the entertainment for her master but it was just something she just didn't do.

"Eat up, get some sleep.." She said softly, going over to a couch there and sitting down with her book.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:06 am

millian took it and shifted "c..can..i have it.. without.. the sugar.." she said surprisngly she was.going to start refusing.it. she sat on her knees and looked at Elis. she bit her lip trying to fight the urge to eat the plte since she hadnt eatted for a day.and a half except her alcohol. she swallowed and picked up a peice of the fish.and stared at it but slowly.ate it anyways.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:14 am

"Sorry kitty, it isn't much, just enough to hear some moans here and there, make the cats excited.." She smiled, looking back at her new slave toy. "I realize i never got your name..What is it?" She finally asked, a general normal one on one question too ask and not a master trying to tame her slave.
The food was pretty food for a slave to have, the fish was fresh, the greens looked like it came from her garden before it got wrecked by Millian, and of course the sugar was the best. Eliansiee appeared to have gained some life back after all this, she had been so close to the sugar yet did not indulge in it herself which was impressive for her. Instead she was making Millian get addicted to it again, harder for her to get off of it too, perhaps all her plan after all.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:23 am

millian shifted a bit and ate the food , slowly her hand staryed touchibg herself as her purrs arose from her body again "you.. dont need to know.. " she said and looked away from her. she turned away from the elf woman who was now taming her as she touched herself softly and held back her moans so she couldent hear her
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:36 am

vin's Post wrote:
"Okay okay.." He took off his steel gauntlets, fur greaves, leather cuirass, and finally his iron helm. Surprisingly despite his inexperience in adventurers he looked fairly strong and moderately attractive. The middle of his chest was a darker red spreading out to a lighter and eventually white scales throughout his body. He had a natural redden scale cheeks on his face which went strangely well with his yellow eyes, his hair was spiky black, and finally his tail started out with white scales and ended going darker and darker till it reached black up about 3/4 of the way to it's end.
He was wearing briefs, so assumed that didn't count as exposing himself in public. "Give me the armor then.." He said more as a 'dont make me stand naked for too long' than the 'give me it already'.

Remi nodded, "here this is what I got when I got promoted recently but I found better armor as you can see." She handed him some fine Steel armor that she was given as a present for achieving Journeyman of the fighter's guild. "Now, put that on and we can adventure into the chapel together and I will do my best to keep you alive I hope you will do the same.", She said softly as she readied her sword always preparing for a fight herself.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:56 pm

"Despite the lack of sounds from you, my cats know what your doing kitty.." She smiled. "I guess i don't need to know your name, calling you kitty will do just fine, then again who knows maybe telling me your name could release you sooner.." She lied tempting her to spill her name since she knew the khajiit didn't want to be stuck here forever.
The cats were growing restless wanting to get into Millian's cage but it was too late to have them mate with her again, the thought of her cats having gotten Millian pregnant made Eliansiee giggle, that would put a dent in her thieving life for a bit probably. A wild cat impregnating a civil Khajiit, the children would probably hectic to raise, always having a anger, energetic, and probably sexual control problem. She yawned a bit and closed the book, laying down on the bed some but having a view on Millian's cage knowing she was doing something still..

He got changed into the Steel armor, having kept the steel piece he already wore before. After examining himself in it and giving a nod of approval, he went back for his glass dagger on the ground and wielded it. It wasn't a common weapon you might find on a Fighter Guild member but it's glowing magical enchantment seemed to make it worth the small amount of damage the dagger would usually generate. Evident of the power of the dagger as they entered the chapel, second time for him, was a defeated cloaked person, next to him was a silver longsword that he had used when the Argonian first entered. "My name is Katar by the way.. Whats yours?"
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Millian whined a bit but didnt hive her name till a few minutes later "my...my name is millian.." she said and closed her eyes she didnt cover herself with the blanket. she wasnt going to sleep though. she still was touching herself though subcontiously she wasnt trying to make herself reach the peak cause she knew itd be worse. she was just trying to ease the urges as she did when weaning herself off of the drug. though she slowky slipt into an uncontious state.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Deciding to give her a rest from being tortured painfully and sexually, Eliansiee fell asleep too dreaming a bit of her times as the slave to a elf woman she once knew. They had the best of times and although the woman tried to do things with her that were uncommon to Eliansiee she never went somewhere that the woman knew Eliansiee wouldn't like at all. They parted some years ago, the dominatrix woman needing to go out and explore the rest of Cyrodiil and it's other sexual possibilities while Eliansiee was trap in Anvil by her growing moon sugar addiction. It was her who got Eliansiee really addicted to it and before she could stop it Eliansiee had fallen to addiction, unable to climb back out.

Eliansiee would never admit it but the woman was someone who she could say she loved. At one point she wanted a normal relationship with the elf woman but as the role as the submissive slave, she was never permitted to say that, but she had a feeling her master knew it, maybe that was why she had left, to get away from a possible romantic relationship instead of the enjoyable dominating sex one.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Millian tossed and turned in her sleep having pleasurable nightmares. she was confused. she didnt want it but was much enjoying it. she wouldent stay still at all through the night.

as if being sumoned by Elis dreams the dark elf woman was walking her way to anvil. she pulled her long platnum hair back her skin was as dark as her heart was. she was a very tall woman. she held dominance around her as she waled straight backed and head held high. she had a slim body though she had a small chest it didnt take away from the over all beauty of her long legs. she wore a regular dress. she had no need for armor with her fast draw of her bow or quick magic skills. not to mention the summoned imp that fallowed her. by the time the sun rose she had reatched anvil. she looked around then headed to the mages guild.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:12 pm

((Just to clear up, Remi and Katar do not interact with the other three characters, so the timeline can be days ahead for different people unless a major event unfolds or they catch up to the other days and interact with one another.))

When Millian woke next she was back on the extended table-wall, the two cats were roaming the room though Millian was covered in milk and had a bowl down by her private area as well as a bowl with a straw extending out to her mouth so she could drink. There was no moon sugar involved in the morning since Eliansiee wasn't there, she had gone to the Mages Guild to do her job and wanted to use the moon sugar only when she was home. The cats had no interest in Millian save for occasion when they wanted the milk, they had food so the Khajiit didn't have to worry about her being a meal for them.
She walked into the mages guild and greeted some of her co-workers before going over to the alchemist there who usually sales her wares and getting some plants to plant later back at her garden planning on recovering the damage Millian did earlier. She had not yet noticed her old friend there it was a large building.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:21 pm

millian opened her eyes and groaned a bit then shook herhead the withdrawls of the moon sugar hit her she didnt touch the milk. she groaned a bit and tried shaking the milk off her and pusged thw bowls away. careful n ot to waste them for fear of the cats. this time not having elis to save her if she angered them though she did growl and hiss at them if they neared her.

walking behind Eli she heard a famillier voice "oh... now its been a long time since ive seen that body.." she said in her seductive voice. wryn stood behind her and reached out and touched her back. elis could remember her touch. she had a very uniqe touch. "hmmmm.." she grinned as she waited to turn around leaning on her staff.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:33 pm

She fell forward agaisnt the alchemist she was dealing with a moment ago and blushed heavily, spinning around a moment later. "Wryn.." She mumbled, her dominating streak washing out of her as her submissive self returned looking over her previous master. "Why are you here..?" She asked not like she mind that she was here but had assumed she would never see her friend again. She walked over to the sleeping quarters, into the room she previously murdered a thief guild member in working with Millian, though she was not planning on killing Wryn here, it was just often needed to be in private when they were together.

Thruster went over to her and licked her ear a couple of times, he had felt close to her now like a mate after having mated with her and was expecting children from her and would continue to mate with Millian until that outcome came to. Rammie was not as interested, he enjoyed the fun and was a bit clueless, he was fortunate Thruster allowed him near Millian still.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Wryn fallowed her with a grinn "i was just passing through.. im here to pick up a few skills and at a request to pick somthibg up for somthing.." she said and laughed a bit "you havent changed.." she said as she touched elis cheek and leaned in close "mmm i have missed your smell.." she wispered close.

millian pulled away from thruster and gowled "im not your mate!" she hissed at him and snapped her teeth at his muzzle. as she let out another growl and looked away. she tried twisting free from the chains but she was stuck.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:56 pm

She listened to her and it sounded like all her plans did not include her and she felt offended, smacking her hand away from her cheek in fear that she would fall in love all over again and then lose her once again. "Y-You aren't my master anymore.." She mumbled though Wryn had not brought that up she assumed she thought she was with her being close and touching her without permission first. She licked her lips a bit and looked away from her though she had backed up against the bed, her memories of being tied up against the bed by Wryn, sometimes left alone there, sometimes never alone but blindfolded unknowing who was touching her and invading her body, it was generally Wryn but she was a surprising person sometimes, who knows it might have been one of her friends..

Thruster growled, "You are my mate.." He said to her in the feline language, one of his pawls rested agaisnt her neck not enough to choke her completely but it was enough to silence her growling. "Mate.." He growled again, sratching her neck a bit and making her bleed a bit.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:05 pm

wryn chuckled and walked over then pushed her back and got on top of her holding her hands above her head "mmm...i really didnt think youd still be here.. so.. how is the addiction.." she said toying with her. she licked her own lips "maybe we should have fun.. like old times?" she said then leaned doan and kissed her deeply.

millian shut up and winced before pulling away "i..i am not.." she hissed back and glared at the male cat, defiant to admit that. she looked away and tried getting away again knockibg over her own bowl of milk spillibg it down her body and on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinner's Seduction :: Roleplaying :: Group-
Jump to: