Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-08-17

SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:18 pm

She blushed and squirmed under her trying to get away but stopped that when she mentioned her addiction. "..I should go..Home.." She mumbled but was kissed intensely by her, it was enough to seduce her, her struggling stopped and her tongue invaded Wryn's mouth. After the kiss she laid there sweating and desiring more, being tied or whipped or burnt with something, anything to fall back into a submissive state. "I have a slave at my home..Do you want to meet her?"

Thruster got off of her and disappeared a moment but she soon found out where he had gone as his member thrust back into her angrily fucking her showing who was indeed his mate. It was different than before with the moon sugar, she could feel it better instead of just melting in the thrill of sex, his member was barbed and he soon knotted her, unable to remove his member until he spilled a lot of his seed into her.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

Female Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:25 pm

Wryn grinned "oh? nh.. yes i would.. my little ex slave is now a master?" she said enjoying seeing her again. wren reatched down before she got off her, she reached down and slipped a hand into hr pants and started rubbing her with her special touch. wryn got off her then licked her lips and then sucked her fingers clean.

millians eyes widened "ahhh!!!" she tried getting away her ears were back. and her tail went down. she whined loudly and tried pulling away but couldent. she looked at the moon sugar and wanted some to get her through ts "s..stop!!" she hissed but it was more of a whine then a hiss as she gave in. just winpering "n..not so hard.." she whined
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:35 pm

She whimpered and nodded to her question or comment, "She wronged me so..I am holding her captured for a while till i am done.." She mumbled though right now it would be so easy to make her into a slave again alongside Millian, Wryn dominating the two of them. She sat up and fixed her clothes before walking out, it felt odd to her, at one point Wryn told her when to move, when to speak, when to eat and sleep and pleasure herself. She felt like eyes were staring at her as they made their way out of the Mage Guild like they knew the history between the two of them or had been one of those friends when she was blindfolded..

They made it to her house, to her basement, and Wryn heard the sounds that Millian was making as she was being mated by the large cat Thruster. Thruster had filled her twice in that short time, his knot though seemed stuck in her and he kept on coming every minute or so. He was not disliking it though like some males would being trapped there, he wanted to fill her as much as possible to show his dominance, he was her mate.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:46 pm

wryn fallowed admireing elis body she lostened in the house "oh? are you planning on keeping her?" she asked her and grinned waiting for her to unlock the door.

millian whined being filled so.much she even felt full. she gave in and let him but never verbally gave in. she breathed hard and felt his seed drip out of her. she panted trying her hardest not to peak herself since it would insure shed be impregnated. she taught herself well the last time she was addicted. she had disapline. but it was getting hars to hold back from all the sexual movments and touches happening she wanted to blow. and when she finnally did it would be a huge one.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:59 pm

She unlocked the door and went inside, Thruster pulled out of her a bit forcefully stretching her some and went over as did Rammie, getting their master and then Wryn whom was originally their master but had been given to Eliansiee since she was unable to travel with the two large cats, generally wild animals. The wood elf went over to Millian and smiled a little, seeing she had just had sex, "This is Wryn, a friend of mine.." She said, she wasn't as dominate as Wryn was usually she would not introduce her to people she brought over just instantly let them touch or even fuck Eliansiee while she watched.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:05 pm

Wryn grinned and watched her. "oh a kitty..." she said a bit excited "even i havent had a kitty slave.. well except." she smiled at thruster and then walked in "oh.. shes having withdrawls.." she grinned. and reatched out and pet her head and tugged on her ears.

millian whined a bit of pain from thruster pulling put of her and stratching her further. she looked at elis tjen wryn "p..please let me go.. i said everythibg you wanted me too!" she seemed to get a bit more frightened.millian whined when her ears were pulled then jerked away and growled at the dark elf.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:13 pm

Eliansiee sat on the couch and watched her, Thruster had been Wyrn's cat before and she had used the cat on Eliansiee at some point in their past, save for the fear of becoming pregnant Eliansiee knew what Millian was going through with the cat. Rammie had been tamed after Wryn left, he wasnt as dominate and sex hungry but often surprised Eliansiee by doing things like exploring assholes and forcing blowjobs.

"Don't listen to her Wryn, she deserves this right now.." She said, having not yet told her how she tried to steal her moon sugar, how she took advantage of her hospitality, how she destroyed her garden. Eliansiee gulped, wondering where this would go, she had brought her down into the basement where Wryn had access to all her dominating tools that she owned before that was given to her so they wouldnt just take up dust.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:29 pm

wryn didnt seem to care why she was here.. she just seemed to enjoy the fact that she was. "hmm punish her.." wryn grinned at elis "since she is being bad. by now youd have a candle burning your chest.. whip marks on your back and legs.." she licked her lips eyeing elis now, she went over and sat next to her. "or.. would you rather i punish you.." she said though didnt give her a reason why.

millians eyes wifened at wryns talking. she couldent see elis as a submissive person after what shed seen. she whined loudly and tried getting away panicking, fearing at what would happen to her here with wryn she didnt seem to like her, and for good reasons.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:46 pm

She had to finally give into her, the silence from Eliansiee was enough to say that i am yours..till you are done with me. Falling back into the submissive style she had been known to play as, she finally spoke up.

"Can you punish me..Master..?" She said softly, licking her lips and thinking of the moon sugar. She did not need it to get a rush from what Wryn could do but it had become a part of her sex life, she would probably beg for it down the line if it was not given to her. "Can you punish me..and kitty?" She said again, this time as her last act of dominance, included Millian in the mix so she could go through something she didn't want to go through, her final punishment before she would release her.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:01 pm

wryn grinned and shook her head "i wont punnish the kitty.." she looked at her and thought for a moment. "earilier you said i wasnt your master.." she grinned teasing her by not giving her the punnishment she wanted "i dont know how long i will be in town for "she tapped her chin.

millian was releived. she put her head forward and sighed with releife to herself. she stayed quiet other then that. she doidnt want to attract attaintion.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:54 am

vineco wrote:
He got changed into the Steel armor, having kept the steel piece he already wore before. After examining himself in it and giving a nod of approval, he went back for his glass dagger on the ground and wielded it. It wasn't a common weapon you might find on a Fighter Guild member but it's glowing magical enchantment seemed to make it worth the small amount of damage the dagger would usually generate. Evident of the power of the dagger as they entered the chapel, second time for him, was a defeated cloaked person, next to him was a silver longsword that he had used when the Argonian first entered. "My name is Katar by the way.. Whats yours?"[/b]

Remi giggled at the sight of his dagger as she had a powerful ebony long sword that had fire damage enchanted on it. It wasn't easy and it wasn't very cheap but she did a lot of damage to creatures that feared it thought it was a bit harder to attack water creatures with fire damage. "My name is Remi...Katar huh? I like it, now who almost offed you Katar?", She asked wondering as they entered the dark chapel the smell and look of dead bodies was everywhere. Towns guard, civilians, even her own members of her guild were all over the place whatever was in this chapel was not to be fucked with. Remi held her sword out with her shield incase that a monster would attack them right there and then.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:25 am

Eliansiee sighed a little at her saying she was probably going to be gone in a few days, maybe even tonight knowing her. She didn't say it exactly like that but it had become common for their relationship for her to disappear. She was a mean teaser, making you fall in love with her then vanishing only to do it again and again.
She stood up and went over to Millian, undoing her cuffs and pointing over to where her armor was. Her weapons though were no where in sight, she was releasing her, unknowing why she had this change of heart it was probably because Wryn had shown up. "Don't bother me again in a rude way or next time instead of all this sex, I'll kill you." She said to her, pointing upstairs for the exit. "Theres 1000 gold in your pants, i am keeping the other thousand for the destruction you did to my plants and the moon sugar you used.." She went back over to the couch and sat silently, watching Millian change.

"I don't know what it was, they made a third level below the chapel whoever it is, they seem to send out wave of evil creatures every night, some cultist and necromancers somehow able to get into the city through the chapel, i can't explain it well, i barely made it into the second level before i had to retreat.." He explained, examining some of the dead. They all seemed to have some sort of valuable on them but for some reason Katar decided not to take from the dead, going against his moral beliefs.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:27 am

wryn frowned a bit and raised her eyebrows at els then stood "your letting her go?" she asked curiously. as she watched her get her things shaking from the withdrawls "well.. if you wont keep her.. maybe ill take her.." she grinned.

millian was dressing slowly she shook and kept her head down. though when wryn said that she sputtered "wh..what?!" she looked at her then sped up and panicked "ill be glad to get out of here and away from these crazy women and that cat.." she wispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Eliansiee felt hurt and jealous, turning away from her and mumbling, "Okay..Leave with her.." she said, standing from the couch and going over to the wall table thing, cranking it back into the wall then cleaning up a little, keeping her face out of sight from Wryn she didn't want her to see that she was upset.

She realized she wanted her to leave, not wanting to be tricked like this again, to be used, she felt a bit like Millian. Unable to control what was going to happen, either she was going to leave now or she was going to have her fun then leave later. She passed by some of her sugar and paused, looking over to it, the rush and blindless bliss would make whatever going to happen a blur, her mind wouldn't think of what would happen little later in the future where she would be alone again. Even Millian was going, who though she had not fallen in love with, had kept her company, had kept her away from the moon sugar.. She looked back at the Khajiit, knowing she was hated by the kitty as she should be, Eliansiee didn't know how she had fallen in love with Wryn when she was dominating her, maybe it was just enjoyable for Eliansiee where what she did to Millian was torture.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:57 pm

wryn stood there not leaving yet. she grinned and walked behing elis, she had picked somthing up. next thing elis would feel was a sharp pain in her back to have memories back into her mind "on your knees.." she heard her ex-masters voice speak. Wryn held a whip in her hand and the tip of it had been dipped in moon sugar. "stop right there kitty.." she gave another order "come back..."

millian looked shocked. she was up the stairs but when she was orderd, odly she actually stopped and slowly went down the stairs her ears back. she wanted to dress. being sticky and feeling girty from the milk, thruster, and not having bathed in a while.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:20 pm

She hadn't needed to tell her to get to her knees, the hit with the whip brought her to them along with a moan from Eliansiee. She reached back and touched her sound, feeling the moon sugar as well as a bit of blood she was a hard hitter at first but soften later knowing it grew more sexual with less pained ones. "Wryn.." She mumbled, looking back at her then Millian whom was ordered to stay put.

She wondered why, would she really keep her as her own? Maybe her slave would be a slave with her master now, how odd that relationship would become. She knew that Wryn would eventually stop playing her game though and take off probably with Millian if she wanted to force her too, somehow though she could never convince Eliansiee to leave despite her role as her master, she would probably have to get rid of all her moon sugar to make that so.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:31 pm

wryn grinned and let another crack hit her back "i wouldent want to let a a pregnant kitty go.. i could use her.." she said as she looked at millian then at eli. "what should i do? hmm?" she asked her as she used her finger to becon millian to cone over.

She hesitated and swallowed hard. when she didnt move she saw wryns hand tighten on the whip and she quickly came over but stood a few feet away "she.. she said i could go.." millian whined her ears back and tail between her legs.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Eliansiee stayed quiet, her submissive personality creeping back in, she smiled a little when Millian complained about having been released and said allowed to go but that was different, a more dominate master had come along and claimed them both and Eliansiee wasn't about to fight her for control. She whimpered a bit from the whip again, looking back and feeling the second one, it was just as painful as the first, Wyrn usually stopped the pained ones after a bit, she was probably trying to get accustomed to a new whip for her.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:52 am

"cat.. sit.." she ordered to millian, she waited for her to obey before wryn looked over elis and grinned "so easy to tame.." she said to elis and made her look up at her then leaned down and bit her lip softly as she did she grinned. "you know why i left?" she asked her softly and walked away to hw toys she looked through them. "thruster.. the cats yours.." she said and patted his head lightly.

millian gasped a bit and whined sittinf on her knees "what. no you cant do that!!" she said and slowly stood wanting to her out of there. though as she did she felt the end of the wip hit her cheek hard enough to cut it and made her fall back onto her nbck holding her face "ahhh!!"
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:15 am

Thruster rust over to his gift and pinned her down, ripping off whatever clothes she had managed to put on before mounting her once again. Rammie yawned watching the wild and civil cat fuck again then begun licking his pals like it was all normal. Eliansiee sighed a bit having felt a tad bit bad for her being given freedom then so quickly taken away, but her pity was short for Millian.

She whimpered and touched her lips, there were a lot of painful things she enjoyed from Wryn but biting her lip was not one of them. "You left because you got bored with me.." She assumed, looking up at her eyes and then the whip again, fearing her a little bit because of that.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:37 am

millians eyes widened a d pushed him away whinibg "g..get off me!!" she said panting anf tried crawling away whining since she wasnt chained up this time she kissed back him threateningly.

wryn grinned watching them "no.. " she put the whip down and she slowly undressed herself "get naked.." she ordered her and picked up a crop not awnsering why she asked that question or if that was the right awnser.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:27 am

Thruster let her get a little bit away before pouncing her again and mounting her, his hungry cat member was entering her whenever he had her down and was really content on making her give him children. Eliansiee watched them as she undressed, the pale elf did it slowly as though it was the last remaining freedom action she had, teasing her a bit till she was standing before her nude.

"What was the reason then?" She asked, without permission to speak or ask a question she had forgotten the rules that Wryn set down when she was playing the role of a master. She was growing hot do to her moon sugar infected wounds from the whip, hot and hungry.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:55 am

vineco wrote:

"I don't know what it was, they made a third level below the chapel whoever it is, they seem to send out wave of evil creatures every night, some cultist and necromancers somehow able to get into the city through the chapel, i can't explain it well, i barely made it into the second level before i had to retreat.." He explained, examining some of the dead. They all seemed to have some sort of valuable on them but for some reason Katar decided not to take from the dead, going against his moral beliefs.

Remi looked at him frowning, "yeah I didn't think they made chapels with a third underground floor. I guess this must of been something in the making for so long, though I wonder how they got away with building such a thing underneath the real chapel..." she asked as she looked around protecting Katar sort of as he searched for any clues on what was going on. Remi herself was looking as well though with no luck most seemed either destroyed by magic or destroyed by blade and were brutally at that. "The scene in here is ghastly did the guard section off the chapel?", she asked as she looked over at Katar.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:58 am

Katar watched her move about, examining bodies and their remains, there were scenes of magical wounds but mostly weapon cutting them down, it was indeed gruesome. He hadn't been here for too long but he knew of her answer though, "The guards do not come here anymore, they have given up on trying to take care of the trouble..Seems reasonable too considering whatever is happening below hasn't overflowed into the city yet.." He said, trying to figure out the mystery himself, but that wasn't his job really, just kill them all and get rewarded.

"We should start to hea- Look.." He pointed to the stairs leading down as a half a dozen imps started to fly up from there.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:43 pm

vineco wrote:
Katar watched her move about, examining bodies and their remains, there were scenes of magical wounds but mostly weapon cutting them down, it was indeed gruesome. He hadn't been here for too long but he knew of her answer though, "The guards do not come here anymore, they have given up on trying to take care of the trouble..Seems reasonable too considering whatever is happening below hasn't overflowed into the city yet.." He said, trying to figure out the mystery himself, but that wasn't his job really, just kill them all and get rewarded.

"We should start to hea- Look.." He pointed to the stairs leading down as a half a dozen imps started to fly up from there.

Remi had readied her sword as she lunged at one of the imps giving it a couple heavy slashes across the chest killing it. While another had cast a fire ball at her as she moved to the side barely to dodge it. In retaliation she swung and cut that one down cutting its head off as it rolled to the ground. Remi's eyes moved to Katar hoping he was jumping in knowing she would get surrounded quite easily by the group of imps due to their size and ability to move fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinner's Seduction :: Roleplaying :: Group-
Jump to: