Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-08-17

SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:51 pm

After her bath she put on one of her sexy nightgowns and after making sure her basement was locked, she put the key around her neck via necklace style and got into her bed. She looked better after her bath, almost normal save for her typical pale skin, it wasn't long before she fell asleep despite it being about 7 or 8pm.

It begun to rain sometime in the night watering her plants, or what was left of them. She would have to plant some more later tomorrow, it was another addiction that she did not mind having though if someone else who liked moon sugar asked if she mind that addiction she would say no of course. But her plants were a extension of herself while she lacked children and often a relationship, she could always care and love for her plants.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

Female Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:35 pm

at around three am isabell woke up. she stood and didnt feel like wearing armor so she instread pulled on a dress. she rubbed her neck and then put her armor away gathering all her things she left the inn and then walked down the sidewalk to her house and stood there in the rain. she hadnt been feeling well lately which happened when she smelled skooma or moon sugar. she shivered remembering before she joined the theives guild she was just a very young addict of moon sugar. she sighed and shook her head. "i should go.. and tuen the paper in.. " she mumbled to herself
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Eliansiee had woken up due to the storm getting a bit louder. She had been at the window when the Khajiit came by, she sighed a bit, that woman who stole things from her and easily knew of her secret.

"Hey.." She called out having opened the door. It was dark but with a few flashes of lightning, Millian could see through her nightgown with ease, if she so desired. "You should come inside, even Khajiit get colds from standing in the rain.." She offered, not sure why she did such a thing, maybe she would ask what she stole to make sure she wasn't going crazy thinking she had misplaced it.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:58 pm

she shifted and hesitated then shrugged a d nodded "sure.. you want to let me in." she called up to her. not kbowing that shwas in her house earilier. isabell waited for her as she fixed the note that was in her bra. she knew she should get going and she thought it over and over. but the smell of the moon sugur seemed to be bringing back urges.. maybe she would buy some.. not alot biut enough to take with her and use later when she was alone. she knew it was funner witj people but her whole life she had taken it alone.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:08 pm

She moved to the side for her to get inside the building, just in time too as the storm was really picking up, she would probably be trapped inside of her house if she went inside till the storm ended. Eliansiee went inside after her and started some water for tea, she turned to her and offered her a cigarette like before having forgotten that she refused her last time.

"Why are you up so early and standing outside in the rain like that?" She asked her, it was odd that she was camping outside of her house like that. She had been a little wet down by the rain and her nightgown was barely containing her breasts now.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Millian looked at her then away "you have a nice house.. you do well for selling moon sugar.." she said and looled back at her "i wasnt sure when you sold it.. i wanted to buy sone " she said easily covering up the reason she was standing outside her house. her fur was mated down. "just a little though.." she said ignoring her own shivering. her dress was stuck to her body. finnnally showing off her curves.

Last edited by littlemiyu on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Her eyes clearly scanned her body a moment before she eh'd herself away from the thought of having some fun with her, it wasn't uncommon for different species to do sexual things together but it was just a rare thing really since everyone have their own morals to up stand. Her excuse for standing outside her house was a suitable one, she sighed a little, not wanting to go back downstairs again in fear that she would be sucked into another addiction session.

"Wait here.." She said softly, taking the key necklace from around her neck and going over to her basement. She went downstairs and after 5mins or so she returned back upstairs, proud of herself for not indulging herself in the moon sugar. "Here, 250 worth of moon sugar.." She said, shaking the bag a bit but not handing it to her till she had the money.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:47 pm

she pulled the money out and smiled to her "now.. id like to seethe product first.." she said smartly. she had apparently been screwed over before, or had alot of experiabce with drugdealers, showing that she may have had a drug problem before "then i eill be more then happy to pay.." she said with another small smile to her
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:00 pm

"Of course.." She smiled a bit and took opened the bag, the smell enough was to tell her it was fresh and the best. Of course it was the best stuff she could acquire, it was fresh from the plant and processed into it's moon sugar form recently just in her basement. It was a mystery how she did it without going nuts and jumping into a pile of moon sugar. She put some on her hand and showed it to Millian.

"go ahead and try.." She said, wise enough not to actually hand her the bag without the money first. Lightning lit up her body once again, Millian could see that she was struggling with herself a little bit to contain diving into the sugar herself and just to make a deal.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Millians ears perked up a bit at the small and her tail seemed to go crazy but she shook her head "its fine.. i can tell its fresh.. here.." millian hnded Eli the money and smiled a bit then took the sugar from her "thank you.. i should be going now.. " she seemed to almost be showing the withdrawls but very subtle hints here and there.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:14 pm

"You shouldnt leave into that.." she pointed over into the whirling storm, it was a tropical one since Anvil was a port city. Things were flying, the water was slashing into places that originally never seeing the rain. Other than inside a building there was no dry spot outside. Plus the lightning didn't seem to let up at all, with every thought of leaving the house came another bolt smashing down onto the earth telling you otherwise.

"Besides..We can have some fun.." She mumbled suggestively, having ingested her small amount of sugar sample, as to not to waste it. "I've been needing some..company lately.." She said moaning a tiny bit seductively.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:18 pm

She looked at her then her body.and back to her face "i am sorry.. i have a job to take care of.. and i do this alone.. " she said putting the pouch in her shirt which seemed to be where she kept her important things. she looked out a window "sappose i can just stay till the rain lets up though.." millian mubled and let out a sigh then rubbed her neck ub easy abouy staying a long time in a house that was her mark.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:23 pm

She moved up agaisn't her, pressing her breasts agaisnt her arm and kissing her shoulder a tad bit. "Mmm..Come on kitty.." She mumbled, licking her lips, in her state of drugged induced pleasure she had no sexual chains, any gender and any race was just a target that could please her needs like this woman was now.

"Were..You in my house before..?" She mumbled despite her advances, her silky nightgown pleasured Millian's skin unintentionally. "Some things are missing.."
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:27 pm

millian with a straight head grabbed her shoulders and made her step back "what makes you thibk it was me.." she said to her and looked at her trying her hardest to hold back and not dig into her bag. she shook her head "no.. " she said and stepped back.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:33 pm

"Well..Saying: 'What makes you think it was me?' and 'No' before i could reply pretty much tells me.." She giggled, licking her lips again and looking at her hands on either one of her shoulders. She moved her hand up and slipped one of the straps holding her nightgown on off, making one of her breasts exposed now.

"I am not angry kitty.." She said softly, moving towards her a bit again her desires were off the roof now. "You could pay me back for what you took.." She said, meaning plainly, pleasure her and she won't pursue her for the return of her items.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:40 pm

she looked at her and stepped away backing against the wall "id rather just pay you...coin.. " she said starting to look a little uneasy her eyes avoiding her exposed breast shifting a bit nervous "im sure.. you have somthing you can use to..please yourself.." she said and blushed a little more then looked to the side.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:51 pm

An argonian knight stepped through Anvil's sacred doors there had been many reports of a cult attacking the chapel in the city. She wanted to investigate it thought she needed more information. Her lizard like eyes scanned the city itself and it's inhabitants to find somebody suitable. ~Just what I thought nobody wants to be out in the rain with this big storm not to mention it is like 3 am...~ She thought to herself sighing going to find the inn to sleep for a couple hours. She had traveled from Skingrad. It was quite a long travel and she needed to rest anyway, she was wearing pure ebony equipment even her sword and shield were of ebony make. Slowly she moved through the town going through another set of gates seeing the docks of Anvil she found an inn slowly stepping in she walked up to the clerk. "I'd like to stay for the night" she said in a drowsy tone as the elf clerk smiled nodding, "the room is upstairs first do on your right." she said giving her a key to the room.

Remi took it with blessing as she moved upstairs to her room heading in taking off her armor and leaving only her clothes on as she slipped into the bed. Though there was one thing that bothered her: she wished they could make shoes for her kind cause it was annoying not having full armor everywhere. Somebody could take her out at the legs which worried her. Though nothing else worried her as she closed her eyes feeling sleep take her into a far away place.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:59 pm

"But i want you.." She complained, having not let her to get too far away from her, moving back against her now pinning her with the wall she had looked for a escape from. Their breasts were pressed against each others, Elianisee seemed unphased by her wet clothes and moved her hand over to her waist, lifting up her clothes a bit, maybe the clothes did bother her but it wasn't because of the wetness.

"Doing it alone isn't the same, you know that don't you kitty?" She asked, somewhat asking her if she has had sex or any kind of partner before and assumed she has since her lifestyle type had one interacting with kinds of people who sort of force themselves onto you or you to them, like the elf was doing now to the barely resisting Khajiit.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:06 pm

millian cleared her throat a bit "yes..." she simply said easily resisting the.urge to get with this woman. she.shifted and tried pushing her dress back down but a light purr started comming from her "i am not.. drugged right now.. so.. im not really.." she said and her tail started moving more widly. "i really should go.. its.. my job.. " she said though her voice strainin now.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Their hands touched one another as they were fighting the up and down of Millian's dress. "The storm.." She reminded, smirking a bit as though she had conjured the storm for this exact reason. "What is wrong with this? Your purring says you like it..It won't do any harm to you..unless you like it that way..Do you?" She smiled a tad bit, now her other strap for her nightgown had slipt off her shoulder and only their bodies pressing together was keeping her breasts from being exposed.

((I can make another character if you wish Rea))
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Millian swallowed a bit she constantly forgot about the storm "n..no.." she said cursing hsr purrng "can.. i get a glass of water.. im thirsty.." sge said hoping it would pull her off of herself. "i dont even know your name anyways.." she brought upa good point atleast in her eyes. "i rather not get into sexual.. moments with people i dont know.." she saolid and had regretted going to her house at all even for the job.she looked to the side and shifted.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:19 pm

((Well I mean right now I am sleeping and cannot interact I guess if we all were to tie it together would be good. ))
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Eliansiee sighed heavily having finally been defeated and her small amount of moon sugar sample made it to where she didn't completely lose herself. She pointed over to her sink and left her side, fixing her nightgown and going over to her couch and sitting down.

"It's Eliansiee.." She said softly, though didn't see why it would matter if she was attracted. Maybe the kitty didn't see her as a attractive person, she was just a person who she used for her items and skills and sugar and nothing else, someone who had to be dealt with until she could escape. "Hm..You can stay till you feel it's safe to leave.." She said kindly despite her mind believing she was unattractive in the mind of Millian.

((I was hoping for more people to join. I might make another character in a bit, i dunno. Eliansiee is in Anvil most of the time, they might end up interacting.))
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:32 pm

((alright, well just progress the time vin unless you want me to...I mean you are like the master of the rp thing so yeah. just waiting Razz))
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:36 pm

((Yeah that's right, i am in charge, hehe..Just think what i could do...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinner's Seduction :: Roleplaying :: Group-
Jump to: