Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-08-17

SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Eliansiee was not done yet, now taking the pole and working it in and out of her making her peak to a orgasm without the help of the moon sugar or wanting to express her dominance still. She had not doing something like this in a few years back when she was in a group that met every once in a while and well, had a dominance/submissive sex parties.

"Since it's suitable for your race. I won't stop until you call me mistress or master.." She suddenly said to her wanting to go all out on her dominatrix attitude right now. "You understand?" She asked, twisting the pole some knowing that it must have ruined her at least for a month until her body would be back to normal.

He drank the potion down and seemed revitalized, smiling some at his good fortune that she came along. He was young, a adult though but still a young one, jumping into adventure and being away from home maybe a bit too early. "I don't want to take your things.." He mumbled, looking her up and down a moment before returning his attention back to the chapel.

"You want to..Work together?" He suggested with a kind smile. He had not actually been inducted into the fighter's guild, he had to prove himself he was a capable person..Someone suggested this job to him.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

Female Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Millian gasped and her eyes widened then tried kicking her away "n..no i refuse!" she said having been down that path before and didnt seem to want to again. though her body was weakened obviously enjoying this since she was still purring. millian breathed hard and turned over on her hands and knees and started crawling to her armor and tkdhe chest holding her weapons.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:22 pm

"What wrong kitty? Forgot out to walk?" She rushed over and sat down ontop of her back, pushing her down onto the ground and reaching back behind her. She rubbed her pussy's pussy some while pinning her down on the ground and laughing some.

"My my..How many kittens have you had?" She asked, having not stopped her pursuit of her calling her a master or mistress. Eliansiee would need a good rest later to recover from this, it wasn't her typical role back in her party times. She was usually submissive mainly because she was taking moon sugar and instantly became someone who just wanted it like no other. But she did pretty well when she was dominating, as she could see right now.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:29 pm

millian panted and blushed struggling to get away but she was weak. her ears went back and her tail went between her legs "f...fine.. m..mistress!!" she struggled still "now stop! please let me go i..i.havent.. had any.." she blushed bright and .clawed the ground lightly breathing harder trying not to get tuened on more but failed
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Remi frowned at his attitude, "You are still young and need to realize that rejecting help specially when you don't have the qualification for some armor and mix matching will get you killed. You aren't taking anything from me if I am offering, but yes a group would be more successful in this situation seeing you nearly died." She said though stern she wanted to teach other young fighters that if you go barreling head first into something like this you end up in the other realms of the world, your body...well one time she saw a knight be devoured by a ogre which was pretty gruesome which she then finished it up cause it was badly hurt.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:50 pm

She giggled and slapped her ass once, "Good girl..Clean up.." She got off of her and walked over to the side where her clothes used to be, taking her money purse and pocketing some of her money. "This is for everything. Thank you.." She giggled again and went to the door, opening it and leaving the door opened so anyone walking by could see the collapsed beaten Khajiit. Eliansiee did not know if she would see her again but guessed that once she recovered she would want some sort of revenge against her, those in the thieves guild did not learn a lesson on the first time and would probably need another session with Eliansiee the dominate to get the picture, not to mess with her.

"Okay okay.." He took off his steel gauntlets, fur greaves, leather cuirass, and finally his iron helm. Surprisingly despite his inexperience in adventurers he looked fairly strong and moderately attractive. The middle of his chest was a darker red spreading out to a lighter and eventually white scales throughout his body. He had a natural redden scale cheeks on his face which went strangely well with his yellow eyes, his hair was spiky black, and finally his tail started out with white scales and ended going darker and darker till it reached black up about 3/4 of the way to it's end.
He was wearing briefs, so assumed that didn't count as exposing himself in public. "Give me the armor then.." He said more as a 'dont make me stand naked for too long' than the 'give me it already'.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Millian laid there beatten and ashamed she couldent move for a while but after a quick cat nap she washed herself off and pulled her armor on growling deeply "ill kill that bitch..." she said breathing hard but still weak kneed she sat on her bed and rubbed her neck "damnit.. i vowed never to take that again.." she mumbled to herself. though she wouldent leave her room till a few hours later. though she left her room durning the day and groaned. she was completly sore, as she walked she started shaking already having rapid withdrawls but now she had no money. Eli had taken some 2000 money from her.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Eliansiee had returned to the mage guild and with some sneaking around and helpful magic she got rid of the body of the man she killed earlier. He now floated in the waters of the sea, waiting for someone to stumble onto him or to be finished away by one of the dangerous creatures of this land. After that she returned to her house and cleaned up a bit, her mind going back to her good time with the Khajiit and hoping that she would be fine what with her money purse now a lot more empty than it was before. She had only left her enough for one more night at the tavern and a small meal, the woman would need to return to her thieving ways to get some more money in her wallet.

She did not feel too bad about it, perhaps the khajiit would return to her begging for some more sugar. Or she might come and beg for more treatment like that, something more bigger in her hungry hole, maybe she would ask for something else in her other hole. Who knows? Khajiit can be random sometimes.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:55 pm

she stumbled and ended up out in Elis back yard. she growled and started ripping up her plants destroulying her garden before banging on her door "open up so i can kill you. you bitch!!" she pulled her sword out her mind kept going for the sweet sweet sugar that she had erilier.

she left the Copious coinpurse and put her own coinbag on her hip and grinned "well that was a great deal.." the dark elf looked around before leaving the imperial city. she had a small imp fallowing her around. her favorite spell so far. she pulled hernplatnum hair back as her eyes scannrd the area before she started walking. her staff doubled as a walking stick though on her back was a bow. she wore elvin armor. though no helm on. she always said it ruined her hair which shes was highly prized by her.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:08 am

"Your in no state to fight me miss Khajiit.." She said from somewhere, behind maybe or above from a window. She looked down onto her attacker, very mad at her for destroying her plants she was tempted to kill this one like she did that dick who tried to rob her earlier. She lifted up a vase from her bedroom and returned to the window, though she had her short sword on her, she did not want it to go that far. "Go away or else.." She threatened, she was not as affectionate as she was when she was the dominatrix master some hours before.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 am

"give me back my money!!" she yelled up at the woman who got her addicted once more. after a moment her ears went back and she let out a whine. millian put her swords down "let.. me have more." she said pleading in herblarge eyes and in her voice as she sheithed the sword and dagger.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:27 am

"Aww poor thing.." She went downstairs and opened the door, wielding her weapon still but also wearing her famous see through nightgown. "Come inside then kitty.." She moved aside to let her in but would have taken the weapons right away.

"I can give you some sugar if you want.." She said softly once she was inside, her money was over on a counter having been counted. "I can show you it too.." She said seductively, knowing she would enjoy viewing the actual plant like they knew of it back in their home country.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:32 am

millians ears perked up not caring about her weapons or anything. her tail waved "r..really?! p..please its.. its been so.. long since ive seen the plant.." she said breathing hard in antissapationd, or from the withdrawl. she herself didnt even know all she knew was she wanted the sugar in her as soon as sge could get it. a small purr immenated from her body, softly.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:44 am

She disarmed her, leaving their weapons on a side table just inside the doorway. Eliansiee smiled at her, examining her already exhausted body, she didn't know that the elf was very mad about what happened to her garden though and before Millian could create she was hearing a spell being whispered by the wood elf.

..When Millian woke up her eyes first saw the sugar canes, what the moon sugar came from, it glimmered from the candlelight somehow probably because it looked more like tiny black stones than some sort of plant. More than likely the second thing she noticed was that she was restrained against the wall unable to get away and get to the sugar, which was in plant form and moon sugar form on the table before her. Finally, and this was more ironic insulting racist than anything else. Both her feet were in a bowl of milk each and two large cats were drinking from each one, the kind of wild cat that usually attacked you in the wild.

"Hello kitty.." Her strange wood elf drug seller said to her. She was to the right of the trapped Khajiit. "I'm going to keep you for a few days. Hope you don't mind.." She still wore her nightgown but also wielded a whip, probably for keeping all three cats in check.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:53 am

millian groaned a bit when she saw the cane plant her eyes widened and thats whe she realised she was chained from going for it. she blinked and looked at her feet and at the cats theb at Eli "l..let me go now!" she damanded though was shaky. she eyed the wip then looked back at the cruel elf woman to the side of her. shr started growling at her. her fur rising a bit. Millian was angery to be chaned up and the insult to injury with the milk. she kicked the bowls over and then tried to lunge at her, though the chains stopped her quickly.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:01 am

The two cats growled and showed their teeth to Millian but with a good whip agaisnt the ground they backed up and returned over to their sleeping area. She sighed, stepping towards Millian and reaching back to the table, she planted her hand into a pile of moon sugar then brought it over and rubbed Millian's beautiful Khajiit breasts with the sugar.

"You know those cats are males? Like their more intelligent relative, the Khajiit, the primal wild cats enjoy moon sugar as well especially when a woman begins to react to it..Look over there.." She moved to where she could see the two male cat's seeming unaware of their members begin to grow erect after Millian's breasts had been smothered with the moon sugar.

"You stole then destroy some of my plants. I can handle you taking some of the more random things, maybe even trying to get someone to steal all of my sugar.." She leaned against her kissing her lips softly, randomly, maybe saying goodbye to this version of Millian. "But ruining my children like that..Is a no no.."
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:08 am

millian swallowed and breathed a bit hard letting out a small whine from the moon sugar on her breasts. then blushed more from the kiss and pulled away from the woman "d..dont touch me.. you.. you stole my money!! thoes stupid plants deserved it!! you cared about them.." she grinned "ill destroy any more.. plant hat you plant.." she said then closed her eyes trying hard not to give into her urges and shamelessly try to lick the sugar off her own breasts" le..me go now!!"
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:16 am

"You don't get it do you? You just threatened me? Why would i let someone go who did that?" She shook her head a bit disappointed in her stupidity in that field of conversation. She went over to a lever and started to crank it. The wall she was chained to started to move out and flatten out to where she was laying a little bit off the ground. To make her really contained, her hands reached back for the moon sugars and had some in both hands then brought it over, since she was already undressed it was easy to rub it on her pussy and the other hand rubbed it from her neck to her lips.

"Rammie, Thruster, come here boys!" She called for her cats. They were previously mad at Millian but now as they rushed over with their large members barely missing hitting the ground they had forgotten about her knocking over their milk bowls. Almost before she could say anything one of the cats had mounted her, Eliansiee had unlocked her legs cuffing for the cat to have more control in what he was doing. The other one went directly to her mouth and begun licking her lips, his member pressing against her arm, eagerly waiting his turn.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:23 am

millians eyes widened "g..god!!" she tried pulling away and let out a whine her ears back as she pulled away, or tried to "p..please stop him!! t..take it out!!" she yelled and shook "g..give me... some.." she whined and tried pulling away. she pleasded looking at Eli she wanted moon sugar so shed actually enjoy this "p..please.." she peaded and tried getting away still.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:30 am

She sat down and begun to pleasure herself from under her nightgown, listening to her pleas for a little bit while watching her two cats have their way. Thruster well, he was thrusting in and out of her crazy like, his member begun to grow bigger with the contact to the moon sugar and it made his actions faster like he just needed to spill his seed as fast as he could. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how Millian was enjoying it, Thruster had been trained and experienced to hold back as long as he could, some 8mins before she felt him fertilizing her garden. Thruster got off of her and Rammie soon took it's place as the other cat returned to it's resting place for a bit. Rammie was a bit more inexperienced and soon found her ass and rammed his eager member into that.

Eliansiee laughed, finally speaking to her. "I like the please..But i didn't hear mistress." She reminded from before how she liked to be address when she was playing the role as the dominate Eliansiee. "Thruster will be back for more soon..Rammie tends to release a lot sooner than hi- oh there he goes, filling your ass.."
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:37 am

Millian hissed loudly and teared up her first time having anything in that hole growling at him then her. "i..i wont!!...i..i wont degrade myself anymore!!" sshe growled louder and tried pulling away again and failed horribly whining now.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:45 am

"You might have to if you are ever going to want anything, if you are ever going to want your freedom again.." She grimly said to her giggling some afterwards as Thruster had come over to her and his head under her nightgown, licking her master fondly. Eliansiee allowed this for a few minutes before standing up and going over to the cat cages. "Come here Rammie, Thruster!" She caged them, putting in some food for their good behavior, then returned over to Millian.

She turned to the table and took off her nightgown, it was unknown if Khajiit could wind wood elves attractive but like before her pale skin somehow went well with her body, her curves were proper, her breasts showed a bit from behind being the right size to see enough to want to see more. She brought some moon sugar onto her own body, moans were uttered from her but they were contained. Wood elves didn't get too affected by moon sugar on their bodies they were more for the inside of her body. But laying now down against Millian, their breasts pressing against one another, she knew soon the kitty would be unable to contain herself. Her hand moved down her legs and rubbed back up to her pussy, pleasuring her currently elected slave while her lips were against her neck, adding a bit of lovingly passion to this dominate one.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:55 am

Millian watched and panted then blushed.more from Elis touch. "o...ohhh... please... i.. if i.. i call you... will you let me go?" she mumbled breathing hard. though her body moved against Eli's. she half didnt want to go since she got what she wanted. though she was holding back from reaching her peak. Millian sptted sone sugar in reach of her and she licked some of Eli's skin breathing hard as her rough tongue ran along her skin she tried to get more sugar into her "mnnhh .."
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:15 am

"Of course.." She said softly, moaning some from her licks and beginning to introduce her to her fingers. She moved up some more knowing that the moon sugar was heavily located around her breasts. The two cats raddled the cage wanting out so they could get the moon sugar rush on their members as they have grown large again but Elianesiee did not want them inside of her this time. "..Eventually.." She followed up to what she said earlier with a giggle, getting off from her after a bit and going back to the chair she..

..Took out a book and begun to read it, letting the moon sugar settle in for Millian, torturing her a bit knowing that eventually she would reach a point of ecstasy after all that desiring. She took a while but eventually changed the page, acting skilfully like she was unaware of Millian before her. It was too quiet for someone who wanted to be touched all over constantly.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:23 am

Millian gasped and quickly licked her chest. but let out a loud whine when she left her. millians body tried twisting and turning trying to.touch to please herself. she writhed and whined then gave in "please...mistress... " she whined and looked at her with pleading eyes" ill.. do anything.." she said showing she was giving in her ears going back she was purring loudlt. she closed her legs and rubbed them togather tryibg to stimulate herself being driven mad right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinner's Seduction :: Roleplaying :: Group-
Jump to: