Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

Female Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-08-17

SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:37 pm

Millan downs three or four glasses of water and wiped her mouth then looked at her then went and sat down near her "thank you... you.. must get alot of people to help you.." she said nore of it being a complament on her looks showing she didnt thibk the way Eli thought. "im.. sory to denie you your help.. i know what its like.. thoes urges.. and wants.." she said and blushed remembering her experiances. she shook her head then looked away.

Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

Male Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:44 pm

She was already hurt from her refusal and it was all her mind could focus on right now. She sighed a bit and looked over at her, seeing youth, a young body still attracting other people, even Eliansiee was drawn to her though right now she thought she was drawn to her for her attractiveness, which she was, it was actually because of the moon sugar.

"Listen i am still tired.." She mumbled, standing up from the couch. "I am going back to my bed. Please don't steal anything else.." She said softly before walking over to her stairs and going on up them.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:48 pm

she nodded and gave a sigh either from releif or dissapointment she wasnt even sure herself. she laid on the couch and looked to the window watchibg for the storm to let up feeling slightly guilty but she was able to drift off to sleep. the night passed quickly to her from te dreams she was having.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:01 am

The next day came fairly soon and it appeared now outside that there was no storm at all, Anvil sparkled with beauty, her flowers were all in bloom and people seemed cheerful, probably because they had not died during the night. Eliansiee had woken to the sound of a bird outside her window, but unlike almost everyone in the city, she did not enjoy the lovely song it was singing.

"Ermm..That Khajiit.." She mumbled, going downstairs and seeing if she was still here, or if she still had anything in her house. The key was still around her neck so she assumed she had not been in the basement, if she had been well, this elf would be hunting down the Khajiit for more than pleasure next time.

Meanwhile at the chapel, things were calm in the daylight, this cult dared not bother the holy place when they could easily be spotted and stopped. Most people around the city would say that there was no such thing going on at the chapel and everything was fine here in Anvil. But when not asked directly, there was whispers about it, like the people were trained to keep quiet about what was really going on.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:07 am

millian shifted and slowly opened her eyes "nh.. oh.." she sat up quickly then looked at Eli "oh.. the storms gone.. good i must go.. thank you for the night.." she said and shook her head a bit and stood before and rubbed her head a bit. she headed towards the door and shook her head she seemed to be acting a bit funny though on her chest there was some dried sugar in her.sleep the bag seemed to open and some muat have spilled out and gotten into her mth "i will be seeing you soon.." she said with a more malisious grin then she wanted to give her.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:21 am

The wood elf did not know what she meant by that and figured she wanted to come back for more sugar sometime in the future. She wasn't as old as she believed she was last night, as for wood elves like other elves lived well into even the 200's and she was only 33. She looked sick though with her pale skin of course and the elf figured Millian was turned off by that.

She sighed a bit after the woman had left and wondering if she would bother going to the Mages guild today. There might be a quest she could do perhaps and get some more money. Something maybe she was addicted to obtaining though inside of her house was indeed luxurious with all the ivory furniture.
She decided to change and headed for the mages guild. Soon Anvil's unusual good mood even affected her and she was smiling happily once she reached the guild.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:30 am

millian left the town thouh a short while later she came back with a man. she went to the tavern. she sat down and then ordered a drink relaxing as she drank it thinking of the woman that she bought her moon sugar from.

the man who wore glass armor he walked into the mages guiled and looked around. He walked up to Eli and then tapped her shoulder. his face was covered by a helmet "excuse me.. are you the alteration teacher?" he asked in a deep voice. "can i speak to you in private.." he said in a lower voice.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:38 am

Eliansiee nodded and wondered what this man wanted, the thought didn't cross her that it was a associate of her Khajiit friend from the other day. The elf appeared fine, right now any of her addictions wren't haunting her thoughts, she looked good without the nervous sweating or distracted concentration.
They had gone upstairs to a empty room and Eliansiee closed the door behind her. "You want a lesson?" She assumed since this person was meeting her at the guild and not some place like her home for herbs or moon sugar where usually that business was conducted.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:42 am

"i want your sugar... 2,000 worth.. or ill expose your secret dealings to the gaurd.. with that you will lose your head.." he said with a grin. he pulled out the sale note that mili had stole from her "i have proof.. if not then you can give me the key around your neck.. or i can kill you and take it from you.."
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:52 am

"Hmm..The cat huh?" She mumbled, taking the note and looking at it, gripping it a little tighter than she had wanted to and making it crumble. "Well come on i'll lead you to my house.." She said oddly accepting the man and his threat it seemed.

Or not, her eye was on a dagger on a desk there and letting the man bask in what he believed was victory gave her the opportunity of surprise. It happened rather fast and gruesome too, anyone who knew Eliansiee and called her a friend would have not ever guessed she could do such a thing in such a manner. The dagger found his throat, piercing it up to about half way the length of the dagger. She watched him struggle with the realization that death was upon him. "Don't worry sweetie..It will be over soon.." She didn't mind the blood squirting out onto her clothing and actually laughed as he tried to cling to something like that would save him from his fate. It had happened to fast for him to react, he got his hand up about half the length to maybe block the weapon away but since they were so close to one another it was a easy stab for her. The man should have backed up or took the blow on his arms but he probably thought that it was foolish of her to try it and in that thought the thing had happened.

"Fucking bitch cat.." She mumbled, pushing the man over then dragging him from the back of his armor over to the bed. After stuffing him under it, she cleaned up the blood with her undressed clothes before going to the dresser and wearing whatever was found in there. "Ima kill her.."

She left the building, having to deal with disposing the body later, and searched for the Khajiit now..
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:00 am

millian oblivious to what happened to her boss still drank she had gotten a room so she could stay another night. she ordered a bottle then went up to her room and then undressed and started sipping from the bottle and slipped into the bath and relaxed closing her eyes. she looked over at her bag of moon sugar on her bed then shook her head " whwn the jobs over millian.. when its over.." she spoke to herself and staryed washing her fur
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:09 am

She had gone straight to the tavern and met with the owner there, with the help of some of that money she was fond of getting she learned that a female Khajiit was renting the room. She was in evil mood right now and brought along the dagger she used and had removed the man's fancy ring she assumed people who know it was him because of it. She went upstairs and cast a spell to unlock the basic lock door and helped herself in.

"Oh hello kitty.." She greeted her at the tub, tossing the finger with the ring onto a side table next to the tub. "Seems you tried to fuck me over." She stepped towards her and waved her dagger threatening as though saying not to try anything. She reached over for the moon sugar and undid the lacing to keep it in, picked it up, and dumped it onto her hair/body/ and in the water.

"Don't you just hate it when deals go wrong for the Thieves guild?" She reached out and slapped her hard across the face, still wielding the dagger in a dominating having control style.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:18 am

Millians eyes widened when she tossted the ring and sneezed when the moon sugar got all over her and tried spitting it away so it wouldent affect herr when she slapped her she blushed the moonsugar was starting to hit her. she reached ofer for clean water to rince herself off getting sticky and it in her eyes and nose and mouth her purring got louder as she got out stumbling and crawling for the water.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:24 am

Eliansiee stood back and watched her, licking her lips now realizing that moon sugar was indeed there despite literally knowing that before. But she shook her head, she was suppose to be pissed at this person and not wanting to pleasure her, or she could do both somehow.

"So what are we going to do Khajiit?" She asked, knowing right now she was probably a easy target, naked, weaponless, drugged, she could kill her with a good cut of her throat but did she want to? Would think person come back to screw her over again? "Talk to me, should i let you live? Maybe i should remind you of the slavery back in Morrowind for your species. Huh?" She threatened, pushing her down onto her back before she could get to the clean water she so desperately seeked.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:29 am

millian struggled.and obviously was fighting with herself she couldent aenser. her purrs were loud and her eyes slowly glazed over fighting the drug but failing"please.....water..." she managed to say and tryed reaching for the bucket staying on her baxk and just reaching with her arms "nhh" her tail was going wild and her eyes was dialated. she reatched down with one hand and rubbed herself before looking up at Eli "pl...puhleez... noh.." she said unable to speak clearly.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:41 am

"Oh such heat.." She mumbled, standing over her back where she was just rubbing. She looked up towards the bucket she was trying to get to. "Go ahead.." She said, moving away from her and going over to her two weapons. She opened a chest and put them into it and then put her armor ontop of the chest making it difficult to get to them unless Eliansiee was very distracted or have left.

She returned to her temporally submissive Khajiit again and wondering now if she wanted the elf to pleasure her like last night for Eli when she had that small bit of moon sugar but Millian had refused her. "Can you talk now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:47 am

millian washed off and swallowed water panting hard and then let out a small whine "please.. this is just my job.." she said her hands were touching herself trying to get rid of these urges "its the only way i make my..nh...money.. " shw looked at eli "you would do the same too!!" she raised her voice but toppled over purring louder as she started touching herself with both hands.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:54 am

"You tried to ruin my job you bitch!" She reminded, slapping her across the face again and watching her moan or purr because of the moon sugar or her hitting her. "I was nice to you. I allowed you to take my things, buy my sugar, shelter in my house and you screw me over.. Stop that!"

She moved her hands away and reached over to a desk, grabbing a marble shaped small statue which would do. She literally shoved it into her hungering pussy and let go of her hands to handle it herself now. Eliansiee went over to the bed and sat down, watching her pleasure herself knowing that once she came she would probably want to do it again and want something bigger, all thanks to the moon sugar.
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:59 am

"i..im sorry i had no..." she gasped when the statue entered her and laid back and used it on herself though giving Eli a plain clear sight of herself and the statue after finnishing she sped up not talking now just letting out moans and purrs and groans arching her back she shook wanting more and more.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:00 am

Remi sat up as she put her armor back on heading out of the inn as she noticed it was sunny and clear out. Heading out she walked among the people as she went up to a man sitting on a bench inside the walls of Anvil, "Hey mister did you hear what happened at the chapel?" She asked as he shook his head and moved on as she blinked. She walked down the main street as she asked around though most of the people avoided her or didn't say a word about it till she started headed in the direction of the chapel. Her eyes looked over the chapel itself though she could feel something is wrong she had her hand on her hilt as she looked around for anybody to come out and ambush her but nothing. ~Something is wrong here, I can feel it but I don't know what is going on..~ She thought as she stood in front of the chapel wondering if it was ok if she entered. Slowly she moved toward it seeing everybody stare at her that was around giving her the creeps.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:12 am

"You try to do it again and i'll make sure your thieving days are over.." She said despite knowing she probably didn't hear her what with her own moans, purrs and meows going off at a loud amount. "It's starting to feel useless inside of you isn't it?" She expertly said to her.

"First it is tight, then it is loose, then you don't even know you have something inside of you it has stopped pleasuring you and you seek something bigger.." She rubbed up and down the round tip of the pole on the bed tempting her to use it instead knowing eventually she would want to seek something more with all that moon sugar she was exposed to.

A Young Argonian rushed out of the chapel, bruises and burn marks on his body after a failed attempt to cleanse the chapel. "Shoot.." He was running while looking back, wielding a glowing magical glass dagger but his armor was a mixture from lights to heavy ones. Probably a new Fighter guild recruit or some other adventurer thinking getting the big victory first would make him famous and rich faster. He ran into Remi, falling back like her Ebony was rubber. "Ah.." He looked up at her, the light reflecting off the chapel and shinning down onto the other Argonian. "..An angel..?"

Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:17 am

Mllian let out a whine then eyed the pole. pulling the marble out she got ontohe bed then onto the pole and pushed it into her letting out a very loud mewl her tail fluffing up with pleasure and drooled using the round pole in herself she.breathed hard her eyes were glazed meaning she couldent hear anything and just wanted tge pleasue till the moon sugar ran out of her sencitive mind and body.
Back to top Go down
vineco
Lower Class
vineco

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:30 am

Eliansiee grinned and evilly stood up and went over to her, spreading her legs apart and forcing her down a bit more on the pole which stretched her a bit. It was painful but also pleasuring but she begun to unscrew the pole while Millian still had it in her twisting it inside of her body making it inch further inside of her until it came loose making the Khajiit fall onto the bed.

"My my your body adjusts well.." She stood, pushing the pole in and out of her and enjoying her dominance of this woman. "It burns doesnt it? It burns yet the burning makes it feel good huh?" She asked her despite knowing she probably wouldn't get a reply from her. "Has any of your jobs ever gone this bad before? Has your kitty pussy been through this before?"
Back to top Go down
littlemiyu
Low Life
littlemiyu

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:37 am

millian mewled loudly and whined gripping the sheets as she cloaed her eyes tight tearing up as her moans grew louder when she moved the pole to deep ahe jerked away till she shuttered and reatched a second peak. the sugar started to wear off as sge panted licking her lips with her rough tongue she slowly stopped moving but had made a huge mess
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Remi looked at him frowning helping him up, "what is wrong? What is going on in the chapel? I am a fighter's guild member looking into this business cause I saw some commotion about it on the board. They were sending members to the chapel in Anvil cause somebody had defiled it." She asked him as she handed him one of her strong potions of healing which were instant healing. "Do you need stronger armor? I have some extra with me." She said as she had a very large pack that she had with her that one extra suit of armor with it thought it was heavy cause that is what she was trained well in: a journey man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))   SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SS Oblivion ((Any may Join & leave and Join again at anytime))
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinner's Seduction :: Roleplaying :: Group-
Jump to: