Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

Female Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-12-18

chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:35 pm

She looked over at her "sit and rest for a moment you might collapse" she said she opened her pack pulling out a bottle "take a sip of this it will help you keep up your strength but only a sip by the way it tastes terrible" she said handing it to her. "the order is always a pain they try to catch me when they are more likely to catch me at my weakest" she said softly. "now you know what sort of things I deal with every day" Anona sat down sighing heavily she pulled out a bit of food to snack on.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:06 am

Tara took the bottle and sipped as she was told and winced horribly, "This stuff does taste like crap." She said as she watched her eat some things and nodded. "This order sounds rather annoying to be chased around all the time. They often are more annoying due to their timing.", She said as she sat down and panted though the bottle did something she was still slightly tired and she had to wipe some of the sweat from her face and body. Tired and exhausted she sat there and watch Anona eat. Though breaking the silence, "I see now. Well, despite what theese order jerks throw at us I think I can handle them. I just need to be on my toes." She said smiling weakly though her strength was returning to her quite fast due to her endurance being so high and easily recoverd.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:27 am

Anona looked over at her "perhaps we should take a short nap before we continue you look like you need it that was a hard climb. but you have no idea how difficult the order is. I used to have friends I traveled with now they are all dead except the one that left they saw me kill for the first time." she said softly she looked down a bit she closed her eyes relaxign and rollign her shoulders a bit. her shoulders always hurt after she drew on her other side.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:48 am

Tara looked at her and smiled softly, "well this order is quite the bastard it seems." She said softly as she looked at her again nodding. "A bit of sleep would do me good and thanks for the restorative potion Anona.", She said softly as she put her sword down and then used her pack as a pillow as she rested and laid down looking over at her, "What are you going to do?" She asked her as she began to slowly rest and eyed her slowly waiting.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:30 am

Anona sighed heavily "I'm just going to relax and let my mind wander I will keep watch you need the rest more than I" she said softly "now sleep they will back off for a bit so you are safe" she looked down at the ground she rested her arms on her knees resting her head in them letting her midn wander just easing it. Things like this made her feel like she was actually free for once in her life.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:23 am

Tara didn't really nod nor did she really respond back though knowing that Anona wanted her to have a relaxing time. She just let her eyes wonder at the woman and glad that she had such a strong partner protecting her. Things like this made her relaxed and glad she was able to form such an useful partnership and companionship as well. Her eyes often closed every so often when they did she would lay back then her eyes would continue to wonder until they finally closed slowly due to the sleepy feelings overwhelmed her and she had a soft sound coming from her mouth as she had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:33 pm

Anona lifted her head up her eyes were still closed it felt nice to just let go for a bit. She wished she could be normal and not have to worry about things like this all the time. She slowly opened her eyes and looked over at her companion, she knew she couldn't protect her forever but she would try her best. It was nice not traveling alone for once she didn't fear the darkness that tortured and followed her.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Tara slept for a long time it seemed to her as she woke up fully rested as she looked around and stood up. Her eyes then looked out to the horizon and noticed that the sun was coming up. She must have fallen asleep for a long time maybe due to the stress her body suddenly was in. Though she hoped that her companion was still there. She had gotten to the point to not really caring about what she was to get out of this just as long as Anona was able to live happily and enjoy herself. ~Another day and I hope that we can fight this darkness that follows her~ She thought as she began to do exercises to make sure her muscles were ready for the stress ahead since there would be more. She liked this more since it trained her spirit more and also her strength.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:24 am

Anona had drifted into a very light sleep but still received little rest. She got up stretching a bit and having something to eat "lets get going we a long day ahead of us. We best keep moving the greater the distance the harder we are to track." she said softly. She hoped that they could lose the order enough to make it into a town to trade.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:22 am

Tara had finished her training or exercising that she did during the morning and nodded. "Yeah if we find some place to stock up we will last longer against those idiots. Besides 'order'? ha!", She mocked as she followed her toward the next path they needed to take which might be more climbing just over peaks or something. It seemed this journey would involve some very dangerous things in the way of terrain though she didn't care much about it and just loved that she could protect this girl as she seemed to want to protect her as well. She felt more closer then she did when she first met the girl though they had only been journeying together for about a couple days now. The road was long and it was going to get longer.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:02 am

Anona said nothing just moving forward over the mountain. Along the way she managed to kill a couple rabbits and fox. the fox was decent eating but the pelt would help cover a few supplies. The rabbit pelts she would save in her hiding areas she often used them for coats and blankets for little hideouts she'd found over her time of travel one wasn't far from here she planned to rest there for the night. She sighed heavily the sun would be setting shortly she looked down into a small ravine "I hope you aren't afraid of falling." she said simply. She grabbed her companion and dove off the edge with her. Her wings extended from under her shoulder blades expanding just in time to slow them to a gentle glide into a small cave that had formed in the wall. The cave was just the right size for a camp. It was far enough into the ravine that no light reached it so it was ahrd to get to and hidden.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:34 pm

Tara loved that they were flying and she gasped some when they leaped off but then suddenly found that they were gliding toward a Cave entrance off the face of the rock wall. "I don't mind...and that does look good.", She said softly as they landed in the cave and when she looked out she noticed there was no way to be attacked unless there was secret cave entrances on the other side deeper into the cave. Either that they would have to fly into the cave themselves. While her companion was off in her own world as sometimes she was Tara made the fire this time through the remaining branches or whatever could be salvaged and she looked at her and smiled. "There the fire is made and now we just need to relax some more I guess. There was no attacks today. I wonder if they are backing off.", She asked as she looked over at Anona
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:54 am

"they rarely back off unless it is to gain strength and they hope I will be lured into a sense of security. They only back off in hopes of more success next time they attempt." she said softly she dug in her pack pulling out a couple of blankets she set them up and layed down she was a bit tired she had used a lot of energy today and all that use put ware on her body and she needed to recover or she would soon be too weak to fight and that was a risk she could not afford to take.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:04 am

Tara nodded, "Yeah...I see. Well, if that is the case regardless if they attack again I will stand up to them again. This quest... adventure whatever it is in your eyes is strengthening my resolve about things I want to do. Before it wasn't that set in stone. If five minuets into the adventure or whatever I was doing wasn't wielding any good results I would abandon it since I didn't think it was worthy. Though with this... it seemed easy but then got harder and harder. I am starting to gain a great appreciation for you Anona. You have to fight off such a force day by day. It is amazing. I thought that being a wondering mercenary would be hard. But it fails in comparison to your life." She said as she looked over at the girl with a smile. "Since I have gone this far...I am going to go all the way! I will show the strength of my spirit and resolve that I have built up over time.", She boasted though she knew that she still was to be tested.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:14 am

Anona nodded understanding her point of view "well time will tell just how much you can take on. Now we must rest or we will be too weak to continue" she said softly. She curled up and sighed trying to go to sleep for a bit, she nuzzled into the blanket pulling the other up closer to her chin wrapping up. She soon fell asleep as she drifted her dreams started. She started to squirm, then she started the twitch and twinge as if in pain, then she sat up suddenly panting and sweating her eyes open wide and completely black. She held the sides of her face and tried her best to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:41 am

Tara had laid down and just began to sleep used to the days where she would sleep out in the wilderness. She was a fighter, so the dirty and stink of places were somewhat home to her. Her eyes closed as she slept pretty soundly till she heard Anona start struggling in her sleep to the point it seemed like she was awake. Suddenly Tara had jumped up and looked at her, "Is there anything near us?!" She said as she was alert most of the time cause of her life she had before and still continued despite traveling with this woman that had some mysterious creatures following them that could make her die at any moment.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:56 am

She looked over "no there's nothing here" she said softly, she got up walking around, she needed to clear her head again it upset her if she showed any form of weakness in front of anyone. She was agitated currently and needed to calm down. She leaned up against the wall of the cave, she had hidden here before she thought she remembered having an area to bathe in here that would help to calm her down even more. She started to wander deeper into the cave finding a small pool, she focused her energy and heated the water to nice steamy temperature. she smiled stripping and climbing in.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:59 am

Tara noticed that Anona was trying to cover up her feelings as she followed her though from a bit of a distance. When they reached a pool watching her heat it up she looked at her curiously, "You going to bathe? Do you want me to leave you in peace?" She asked curiously as she did eye her a little though not a lot due to the fact that she didn't want to seem weird for admiring her form. Tara despite her wondering she walked over to the pool to the side touching the water can't believing that it was that warm and she had the magic or will to do so. Her eyes kept wondering over to her though darting to the side to make sure she didn't seem like she was creeping on her.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:09 am

Anona turned to her "why did you follow me ?" she asked softly. She looked over at Tara "if you wish to bathe you may. I wanted to relax, this always seems to help me" she said softly she turned her back to Tara using her energy to heat the water even more till thick steam came up so they would both have more privacy. She just wished she could wash away all this craziness from her like the grime that clung to her skin. She was upset and didn't know how to deal with it, she had never been good at expressing her feelings to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:14 am

Tara blushed softly at the embarrassment as she noticed that the steam developed noticing the intention she smiled. "Thank you...and ...I just was making sure maybe if you wanted some assistance you did wake up quite quickly and nervously. I saw your face and it seemed like you were trying to escape the demon or presence we are either chasing or running to I couldn't remember." She said as she unlaced her pants and slowly slid off her tunic as well as her sword and shield near it. She was naked finally as she slipped into the water gracefully despite how well she held her sword.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:29 am

She nodded "thank you but I need no assistance. I'm fine" she said moving to the opposite side of the pool from her, she did not want to be cruel or cold to Tara but she felt she had no choice anymore what good would she be if she were soften, then they would both die out here which is something she truly did not want despite how much peace it would bring her. Perhaps that was the best choice for her then she could be free and no more pain would occur. She sighed as she ran her hands up and down her arms.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:11 am

Tara washed herself softly as she sighed gently looking over in the direction of Anona, "So...when did these things began to follow you...I mean I just am wondering." She asked softly as she had a very gentle voice despite her demeanor and toned muscles. "I am just a mercenary and I am sticking by you despite how many have died you claimed that have stayed by you but my past is pretty clear. I didn't really like have a gratifying life, and my parents were killed during a bandit raid so I mostly took care of myself." She explained softly as she felt like she could trust this girl despite her talks of doom if she got close to her.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:18 am

Anona sighed and continued washing thinking for a moment "they have been chasing me since a short while after I left home to explore. I started getting attacked almost two years ago when I was traveling with my friends" she said softly, her thoughts wandering back to when she had enjoyed her life and then drifting to when she had lost her two closest friends one right after the other. she shook her head trying to dispose of the memory before it brought more pain than she could contain.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:26 am

Tara couldn't see the faces she was making as she blinked, "you had two friends you were exploring with? That beats my grand total of zero!" she laughed to try to lighten the situation as the best she could, it was a defense mechanism due to the fact she dealt with death everyday. "How far did you three go before...they well...died?" she asked though it was tough to ask due to the fact it was Anona's past and often she would stress that memories and opening up was quite painful at least in a way that meant she would die.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:40 am

Anona's eyes flashed black with anger She turned and grabbed Tara by the throat holding it firmly "They died about a month after we left... My friend who had been there for me since I was a small child she died in the library while trying to figure out what I was....then my only remaining friend was driven insane with guilt then she was murdered right in front of me." she said tightening her grip each time she paused. She then calmed slightly and released Tara letting her be free and moved away "I'm sorry for that just now but that is a very sensitive subject for me." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next