Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

Female Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-12-18

chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:46 am

Anona sighed and pulled out a map and pointed to a town that was small but filled with nobles "that's where we are goign if the master shows up we kill him the first chance we get but that is my destination" she said softly and started walking holding onto her horses reins. "so lets get moving" she said firmly. "we need to move as quickly as possible time is of importance.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:55 am

Tara nodded, "alright then Anona." She said softly checking her equipment. Her straps were firm and her belt connectors were secure. When Anona got ready and got on her horse she had taken the food she had and eaten some of it enjoying what it was despite its dry hard taste. When she finished her food she made sure she had her water jug for herself full as she looked at Anona, "Alright then Anona I am ready lets head out to the destination." she said as she looked energetic.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:22 am

Anona smiled and nodded "my goal is to find out who let that thing out and who was behind all this mess" she said softly. She jsut wanted this to end. SHe didn't want to spend the rest of her life fighting and runnign and hiding. She wanted to be free for once in her life.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:36 am

Tara looked at her and nodded, "I understand that problems like that should be pulled out with the root. I will help you out. Just in senses that I will have fortune and possibly that I might have more of a friend out of this. Even though I am hard and I don't often show my feelings I am still a woman and I still do like some caring. Though if it interfers with my training or my sword like going against it or forfitting a match I will not do it. That is just how I was built. But for now I will help you root out this problem you have Anona." She said smiling back softly as she hadn't done that in a long time due to the fact that she was so hard.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:45 pm

"I thank you but once I get to my destination it might be best if we separate I don;t want some one elese getting caught up and killed because of me" she said softly she understood that she wanted to help but Anona didn't want anyone else to die, this was her way of showing that she cared she would often end up protecting people. SHe was only cold in an attempt to protect herself from feelign that loss again. She didn't like to get attached to people.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:42 am

Tara looked at her, "Hm, we will see...if this is worth parting ways. I might find some treasure or something amazing that could help or I could wield. I know you have had a bad time with companions since you have made it pretty obvious at the start how you turned me away but I could earn some gold and artifacts out of this companionship. Even though that you have had trouble with companions I am pretty strong. I think you probably have heard that before one of them but I know I can handle myself. Even if these things are strong I will find a way to best them." She said with energy since Anona wanted to drop her off somewhere Tara wanted to travel with her for the fact the gold would be a mountain and that the artifacts could hold a secret for her to wield and that she could use against the enemy.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:58 am

"I only said there would small items worth some money like various herbs seeds perhaps an occasional lost belong its not you are going to be rich. you most likely will make enough to live on and occasionally a little more. There isn't that much out there of course I take anything of value off what I kill which isn't a lot. the last one I got enough for a weeks supplies and a new shirt." she said softly and continued on her way.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:48 am

Tara sighed, "Well regardless I will come and fight. If I will not find much of value at least my word and spirit will be stronger." She said making another reason to come with the woman that tried hard to get rid of her that she felt. "Regardless if I find something that is good of value or anything else I just want to travel with you.", She said softly as she walked with her keeping up with her pace.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:14 am

"well you best enjoy while it lasts then for it won't be for long" she said softly She was pushing herslef to not get attached to this girl she didn't want it to hurt as much when something happened. She sighed softly and kept riding keeping her pace steady. She had formed dark circles under her eyes from barely enough rest to get by.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:10 am

Tara frowned some at the girl's attempts to make her leave. Anona didn't have much faith in her and despite her knowing her for maybe half a day it made her feel a little let down. Though again she said that her companions don't last long in her company. Must be issues with trust since her companions die so fast. Tara thought that this might be a testament if she lasts long enough in Anona's eyes to be deemed worth of trust.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:30 am

"your determination is respected, but also found to be foolish in this situation. I do not intend to insult your skills but I am merely trying to keep from adding more dead people to my conscience." she said softly. She turned away and kept moving she did not have the time to dig another grave.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:25 pm

Tara kept following her, "I am here on my own accord not because you wanted it. You shouldn't feel bad if I feel my demise. You should know that what I do is what I have to deal with is death. I am a swords practitioner and that is what my life revolves around and death is a result if I am careless. So I want to follow out of my own word and that I can get stronger." She said defiantly as she followed the girl that seemed determined to leave her behind.

((Sorry pony, but you didn't reply for a while so I didn't check for a bit. But now I did and sorry I took a long time for it.))
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:52 am

"I appologise if it seems I am trying to get rid of you but I don't want anyone else to get caught in the cross fire and I don't want to see any one else hurt or worse dead. I don't need anythign else to haunt me at night" she said softly and looked over at her. There was pain in her eyes and a lot of it and lot of other emotions she tried to keep hidden.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Tara looked at her and showed a flame within her eyes that showed her spirit. "Well, then maybe I might live and help you with that pain. Even a friend can help comfort. You just need to have some slight trust in me. I know I might be either weaker then your other companions or the same but realize that I am a different person and I think of myself as a capable person as well. Let me see if I can.", Tara said as she continued her persistence.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:53 am

"trust takes time just like friendship" she said softly, Anona looked over at her for a moment then looked away, "we will need to make camp soon it will be starting to get dark soon." she said softly and continued on ward. She was listening carefully she knew something was coming soon but she couldn't tell exactly what was going to happen but she had some time to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:13 am

Nodding she took Anon's advice in stride. She was right about taking time for friendship but then again she was trying to shoo her away from type of friendship she wanted to start. "Alright. Yeah we need to be prepared in case something strikes out from the darkness.", Tara said as she walked by the woman pacing herself able to keep up with her hoping that all this stubborn feelings would get through to her soon enough.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:44 am

Anona sighed "I would like to be able to trust people but I can't. Perhaps I can explain things to you more after we make camp." she said softly. She felt that her companion deserved to know exactly what was going on and everything that had happened so far and what all she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:59 pm

Tara looked at her, "...alright." She said slowly and kept following her. The thought of her finally saying what has happened to her allies will probably explain her reasoning for trying to diligently get rid of her and her refusing.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:59 am

Anona stopped the horse when she found a clearing to make camp with mild cover and a place for her horse to graze. She gathered wood and got a fire going,s he killed a couple of rabbits and started skinning them she pulled the saddle off the horse to let it rest, she pulled out a thin piece of stone setting it on the fire, she laid thin strips of rabbit meat across it to let them cook "I figure you should know just what you are getting yourself into. Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:21 am

Tara nodded, "Yeah." She said bluntly as she didn't have some big thing to say other words that she wanted to help out in anyway she could. Tara sat on a log across from where Anona was sitting and she was eying her intently. This was special and she needed to make sure she got mostly of what the woman said about this supernatural case that she was putting herself in. Also the fates of the companions before her assuming due to what she had said before.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:32 am

"I am not like you, I have never been what people describe as normal. I was raised in the upper class I never knew my real parents. But when I was 16 I was promised to a wealthy noble. but I managed to escape that. I have been being hunted by this order since I first started being able to use my unique skills. They have killed many people have traveled, they kill any one I trust or become close to anyone they think will cause me more pain in hopes that I will just cooperate. They want to use me for something I'm not sure what though I haven't taken enough time to find that out. I just kill them the first chance I get. I have been in this situation for a few months now. not very long... But every day since then has been a fight to survive. I just figured you should know." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:39 am

Tara's eyes focused on her and she looked serious most of the time unable to really fully process but she kept her eyes focused. "I...see. So this power...that rests in you is killing your companions whenever they get too close? Well, then I guess...hm.", She said as she sat there and then looked down. A moment later she looked up at her, "I will continue despite what I have heard. I might sound like I have a death wish but I don't care. It shouldn't be hard to see this challenge through to the end. I want to do this and I am not changing my mind. IF this power or whatever comes out to attack me. I will have to find a way or I will end up dieing like the rest. But I am not going to turn the other way just because of this power that is contending for your body or mind or soul. I will help out in anyway I can.", She said as she sat there looking tense as she said it toward Anona.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:46 am

"I'm not the one you should worry about, I'm the least of your worries I only hurt people when they threaten me its the order you have to worry about they don't care what it takes they will go to any length necessary." she said softly. She looked into the fire as if it some how calmed her, but in a way it did, it took away her focus and made it like nothing else existed which was kind of nice she had not relaxed in many years. She got up "I'll be back in a bit" she said softly she walked off to go sit off in the trees letting her senses roam and just let everything out she was learnign to channel her skills to make her more powerful she knew she would need it.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:59 am

Tara nodded as she sat back and checked her swords cleaning them. Even not during a battle that day or something else Tara always checked her weapons and made sure that they were cleaned off and maintained. It was that important to make sure that they were in tip top shape. The thought of dieing was always on her mind but then so was this girl. The mystery and the intrigue pulled Tara toward the loner known as Anona. She couldn't figure out why she felt so much like that as she scanned the metal that shined brightly in the light of the flame. Her eyes going over any fractures or anything that could threaten her possibility of living. When she finished with her sword she sheathed it and looked toward Anona. She wondered what the girl was going to do.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:04 am

Anona sat down quietly and crossed her legs calmly she closed her eyes trying to center herself and focus her energy, she needed this to practice the more powerful she was the better, it increased her chances of not only surviving but also defeating the order. They seemed to have several people that were similar to her and she needed all the strength she could get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next