Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:38 am

Tara looked at her, "Even if I was to sustain damage I won't let you see it if it is dire. I deal with myself and I don't have others looking after me. I continue on the fact and to prove that I can be strong and show you that my word is as strong as my determination is!" She said even though that she would probably show some she would still stick it up and walk. Even if one of her legs was broken she would move it and move on even in pain. The world isn't without pain. That is one life lesson she was taught by life itself. The thought of failing now drove her mad and the fact that her pride could have such a blow made her angry as her adrenaline pumped through her body getting her ready for the fight.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

Female Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:00 am

"alright you don't want to take your turn then I'll take it " Anona's eyes flashed angrily as she raised her hands lifting the earth then swiftly moving her hands down making a wave knocking over most of their attackers "come on you get another chance now make something of yourselves." finally one of them moved forward and rushed her and another came after Tara. She quickly swung her leg up to the back of its neck and brought it to the ground then lifted her blade and drove it into the creatures spine. just then another came running at her she grabbed him by the throat slowly tightening her grip as she threw him hard into a tree impaling him on a branch.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:09 am

Tara's eyes focused on the creature that charged her and when it lunged she dodged quickly out of its way driving her blade into its back and then forcing it out the top slicing it half way upwards. Tara then noticed a few others come out as Anona had her hands busy she saw one lunge like the first and then drove her blade through the skull impaling completely and then driving her blade to the side and coming out of its skull quickly seeing some of the innards come out in splatters. Tara's eyes focused on them as they came at them. ~These aren't that hard. They might be weird abominations but they don't scare me that much!~ Her mind spoke to itself and she smirked as she waited or had her eye out for any more that would attack.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:14 am

Anona smirked they had gotten the hint that they were no match and left "lets keep moving" she said returning to her normal appearance, "are you ready or do you need a break for some rest and food" she asked softly. This girl was strong enough for these minions but she wasn't sure about the ones that normally followed. "you are one of few people who have seen that side of me the last person to see that died" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 am

Tara smirked as they retreated, "Ha! Weaklings!" She boasted as she loved when she won a battle. When she noticed Anona speaking she turned and smiled lightly, "well it depends do you plan on stopping? If not then I move on. I have gone without food for a day once." She commented as she watched her turn to her natural form and smirked, "Is that so? Well I guess there isn't much people in this world that have the spine to withstand some of what has gone on today. But then again I travel for adventure and furthering in my training." She replied as she cleaned off the sword that had the remains of some of the minions and then threw away the cloth that contained the blood or innards of the creatures.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:21 am

Anona turned on her quickly her eyes flashing slightly "it is not that she didn't have the spine for such things, she was unarmed in a large city and she was attacked by an immortal with abilities far more gifted than her own. She was left alone by accident. DO not ever insult her again like that." she'd just been hit in one of her slightly touchy spots. "she was great, if you knew her you would understand perhaps I should leave you in the next village anyways" she whispered. She tied her horse and sat down silently.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:26 am

Tara looked at her and sighed, "Anona hear me out. I ...didn't mean to say that about your friend. I just...have learned that way life. That is how I was taught. Father being a swordsman that wanted a boy and mother that eventually died while I was still a child but then carrying on anyway and not fussing was the way my father brought me up. When a rouge came and killed him in his sleep I was forced to carry the burden of being a great swordsman. To this day I train in days of that final moment. However on the path so far I have had to fend for myself. With nobody to really look out for me I had to do things my own way to survive and seeing what I saw today hasn't freaked me out. It has given me another lesson in hopes eventually I will be able to fully withstand anything. Then again that is just a lot of crap when you cannot fully understand life even if you have done it your entire lifetime. For what I have said of your friend I apologize even a person that has problems accepting help from others and at times showing emotion I am sorry." She explained as she looked at her. "You are somebody I wish to travel aside. Even if your demeanor comes off as cold and distant something about you screams companion ship. Regardless it will help further me.", She said sheathing her sword seeing she didn't take out her shield which stunned her and made her laugh at the minions weakness.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:33 am

"at least you had your parents around for a while I had no one that was blood to me. Just so called parents that were in the process of pushing me into an arranged marriage but I left deciding I wanted a life that of my choosing. She was my best friend the only one who seemed to understand. but no matter anymore." she said softly she pulled out some jerky and handed some to Tara "you'll need your strength. oh by the way if you see anythign living that can be eaten kill it so we can survive and perhaps haps trade whats left." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:38 am

Tara looked at the jerky for a second but sighed softly and took it reluctantly as she looked back at her after taking a bite. "Yeah, I will. This sword can fly as far as a javelin if I have good enough aim on the animal. I kill and eat what I kill and if I don't finish it off I do as you just said trade it. Though often enough what I kill isn't in great demand in that area and get stuck with low amounts of gold.", She said as she took another bite. "Which is why I got gold by being some type of bodyguard. However I think you will be an assignment that I doubt I will just give up. The unique items I will discover I am guessing will be great from what we just faced. Though they were quite weak...almost like wild beasts let loose.", She explained and then looked out toward the direction of the fleeing creatures. Tara smiled back at Anona; the girl was unique and quite a partner. This would be a very worth while investment on her side and the girl's side as well.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:48 am

"but you could still use what gold you get and you get to eat. but anything to help pay for travel helps you best start saving for a horse it helps a lot and its faster. " she said softly "but you best eat and rest as long as you can when you can because those things normally lead to their owner and the owner is the own you should worry about" she said softly she laid down for a short nap.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:00 am

Tara nodded, "Those things probably aren't even a fraction of their owner's power." She softly spoke as she turned her back after looking out for a second. "Yeah it would allow me to keep up with you better though despite that I have been getting the exercise I have needed. But the gold that I do earn would be great for food and a horse. I will look into it. The restoration? I can do it and handle don't worry I will be a hundred percent when we are thrust into a fight." She said clenching her fist shaking it showing her determination and so on.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:36 pm

"you can put forth the effort but there is no garantee that will be enough sometimes spirit isn't enough sometimes you need the strength and power to back it up" she said softly "you may have trained very hard but it isn't always enough. "She said softly. She wanted to keep this girl alive as long as possible. She may seem a bit bitter and cold on the outside but deep dwon she was very kind and sweet but few saw that now days.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:15 pm

Tara nodded, "I know that is why I continue to train. But, I am grateful for advice. I have learned one thing and that is never disregard advice from others. Despite what I have achieved there is always something over the hill waiting to take it from me. No matter what the costs so I have chosen to work at my strength and my spirit. My training is never enough, I know this." She looked at her and smirked. Her eyes showed a very strong determination in them and showed something fiery inside to show how she felt.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:16 am

"something that may help you become even greater is learning to center yourself and learning to heighten your senses." she said softly "I could help you with that in time but we should rest for now we'll need it for there is much to come to us these next few days possibly weeks." she said nodding to Tara she was trying to shwo a bit of the kindness she had once show with out a second thought.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:27 am

Tara nodded, "I agree. You are right, you have that air about you that screams that something might happen. I understand this and I realize that preperation would be in the works." She said softly smiling at the girl that she had slowly become an companion of the Anona. Though she wouldn't let her know it yet since she didn't know how Anona felt like. This is what she kept herself secluded for now until she found out Anona's feelings. Sighing some and looking up at the sky and then back at Anona, "Thanks for letting me join you." She said giving off a light smile.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:31 am

"do not thank me for I have not earned that" she said softly she closed her eyes and went to sleep she needed a lot of it or she would be worthless in a fight. because using ehr powers drained her energy and if she did not rest enough she would just pass out and then she would be in danger. She hoped to keep this one alive as long as possible but she feared for her safety she was worried Tara would share the same fate as her past companion.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:38 am

Tara fell down some and looked at her tired as the battle did ware her out along with the walk they had done since their meeting. "Well, where do you want to rest Anona?", She asked as she yawned some and then held her stomach some as she took out a small portion of food she had saved from the village that she had managed to buy before leaving. Taking a bite that was small she managed to keep a piece good for a while. Of course she ate anything hot at the village itself and kept the other in storage for food even if it was hard.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:43 am

Anona was already sleeping deeply on the ground she was exhausted, she dreamed of all that had happened and all she had seen in the past month, she twitched and squirmed in her sleep she hated these dreams they haunted her they hurt her less each time she saw them as she grew used to them and what they did to her. She wished she could forget, so that she could get just one night of peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:47 am

Tara looked at Anona and smirked, "Ah passed out..." She cut off and suddenly her eyes drooped softly as she put her piece of food back and laid back on the ground and looked up at the sky. Her eyes were heavy and fell for the last time and her sword handle had her hand on in case she needed it.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:50 am

Beads of sweat started forming on her brow until she suddenly sat up her eyes wide open and glowing as the tree right in front of her exploded she was panting heavily, she blinked a few times and shook her head she held her head for a brief moment then laid back down to go back to sleep. She had to learn to get over these dreams.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:26 am

Suddenly Tara woke up to the tree exploding as she jumped with her sword out. "What the?!", she screamed out her sword in stance of attack as she looked at Anona which looked scared or just had a nightmare as she then looked like she went back to sleep. "Anona! Are you ok?!", She said as the adrenaline still rushing through her.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:54 pm

"just go back to sleep its normal you'll get used to it" she groaned as she curled up goign back to sleep again, she was used to destroying things because of her dreams. As she fell back to sleep she wouldn't wake up again like that she normally calmed down after the first time and would jsut sleep through them.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Tara sighed softly and sat down and looked over at her before she sheathed her sword again and laid back down. "I guess I will.", She said to herself softly as she noticed that random objects just exploded. Must mean the girl had a lot of power that she wasn't just saying it. Her eyes finally fell about 10 minuets of laying down and she was finally able to enjoy sleep again though when she slept finally her heart was still slightly pumping from a little before.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:25 am

A few hours later Anona awakened and pulled out a jug of water and rinsed her face tiredly, she pulled off the cloak it felt good to rest she'd been needing it badly all the attacks had left her drained. She looked over at her companion she would let her rest a bit more she would need it.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:38 am

Tara slept for an hour longer after she had woken and blinked softly tiredly as she sat up slowly and looked over at her, "Hey Anona...awake?" She said as she yawned softly as she stood up and then looked over at her stretching even with her weapons on her back didn't feel sore at all. It felt great and the sleep was welcomed. "So...we heading off toward this mysterious enemy that you have...?", She made it sound small but her eyes that she looked over at Anona with were serious since she was naturally sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next