Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:45 am

Tara gasped a little as she did grip her arm some as she felt it tighten, her eyes focused up at her noticing her eyes had changed. Suddenly she was released as she gasped for some as she held her throat a little, "I-I...am sorry...I...didn't expect that and I am normally very alert...!" she coughed some noticing her figure disappear back behind the steam that was drifting up around them as she laid back trying to get comfortable. "I...didn't mean to make fun of it...that just goes to show that I am not very knowledgeable in the friend department, normally 'friends' are just clients with very big purses that want me to kill a group of men or women. They want certain things while I do these main objectives it is just basically greed and want of death." She explained as she relaxed a little more though her eyes focused on her making sure she didn't come to do that again though Anona was quite strong.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

Female Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:00 am

Anona did not speak she just stood there in the water washing, she hated herself for letting all of this happen perhaps if she had left her friends behind and gone on her own. She closed her eyes as a few tears started to run down her face. She wiped the tears from her face and finished washing, she got out pulling on her clothes and walking back to where they had set up their beds. She restarted the fire it had gone out while they were gone, she curled up next to it and wrapped herself tightly in a blanket trying to remain calm.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:09 am

Tara knew she had hit a nerve as Anona hadn't spoken back instead of trying to keep talking she had washed up. Slowly sliding out of the water she went over to her clothes redressing herself putting her armor, and sword and shield. Tara headed back to the fire pit that they had created noticing her curled up in a blanket around the fire. Tara had laid down beside her on the other side of the fire looking over at her laying down. Her eyes didn't close right away making sure nothing was around Anona as if she was an important client. "I hope you can relax Anona..." She could only manage to say as she began to slowly close her eyes.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:22 am

Anona didn't respond she just kept staring into the flames as if in a trance, she was trying so hard to remain calm. She soon fell asleep for a short while, she did not sleep long but it was good sleep for the most part. She got up and started to pack up camp and pulling out some jerky and fruit for breakfast. She needed to lose these things tracking her for a bit to go into a town for some additional supplies she needed to keep going. She wanted to get some fresh clothes, and tea she wanted tea. She sighed as she ate calmly as she thought about her next move to keep them safe.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:25 am

Tara blinked some waking up to her eating as she yawned, "how long did you sleep Anona? You seem very distracted right now..." She said softly as she sat up yawning again stretching out as her arms shook some her body did as well sitting up more looking over at her more now. "you seem like you have something going on like a plan..." Tara was good at pointing out the obvious it was her nature at some point as she pulled out some bred of her own pack and ate it slowly making sure she saved every bite.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:36 am

Anona turned and looked at her "I think I have a plan but we shall see give me a bit longer to think" she said softly. She thought harder she figured out a way that they could perhaps get out of here. She thought more making sure there were no potential issues with her plan "I think I've got it. You need to trust me this should confuse them. She got up packing up the rest of her things "get ready to move" she said simply. She stretched a bit and slowly extended her wings "we are in for a long day" she said softly as she waited for Tara to be ready to take off.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:39 am

Tara stood up noticing her wings stretching out as she blinked, "What are you planning? ...you want me to trust you...?" She asked as she began to move toward her noticing that her action spoke louder than her words that she had just thrown out. Tara had looked her in the eye nervous about what was going to happen knowing they were in some cave on a mountain and she had her wings stretched out making her think they were going to fly...wait were they? This thought flew through her mind as she kept her eyes focused on her.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:53 am

Anona turned to her "look you have two options you can come with me and work with me to get us to a safe place or you can stay here and die to be honest I don't really car which you choose but if you wish it I will help you" she said softly as she became detached once more. She stretched some more as she waited patiently for a response. "I need your answer I have a plan you can either be part of it or you won't" she said softly. She grabbed her large pack and was ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:56 am

Tara smirked noticing that she had changed her attitude giggling a little though getting stern. "I told you I am here for you so I choose go with you rather than die." She laughed at the last part making it sound like the choice was quite obvious as she looked at her more, "Now what do you want to do? Again I made my choice so just tell me what I have to do." She said looking over her and then at herself to try to make sure that Anona knew what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6