Sinner's Seduction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Taste Isn't Enough

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-12-19

chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:43 am

Curiosity struck Tara as she got up and moved over to her slowly and peeked through to see what Anona was doing. It was something that she knew could get her in trouble but she would like to see what is going on despite maybe disappointed. Tara's eyes looked about the scenery...nothing. All she saw was that Anona was sitting there looked like meditation. It was odd, yet she felt something odd about herself and the air around her felt tense. It was awkward and maybe was one of those times that she said that it would feel like this.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

Female Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:48 am

Suddenly a strung burst of wind started blowing in Tara's direction as if to tell her she was not welcome. Anona opened her eyes they were glowing she turned her head looking right at Tara as she raised a hand she moved it in a quick circle a orb of shadow formed over the area where Anona was sitting giving her the privacy she'd wanted.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:34 am

Tara looked at it in surprise as she noticed and watched as she stumbled back up and then turned and went and sat down sighing. "She loves privacy...", She said as if Anona was imposing though in reality she made her do it due to her invading way of how she did things. Sighing she went over to a spot in the grass near the fire as she laid down some keeping her blade on hand in case of an attack.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:22 am

Anona finished her meditation and went back to the camp she was not aware of what had jsut went on she had done it subconsciously. She had a bit of a headache from using energy like that she rarely used these things anymore unless she felt she had no choice but to use them and even then she hated it.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:44 pm

Tara looked over at her, "How was what you were doing Anona?" She asked as she had her sword propped up as she stood for a second looking at the other girl. "I haven't noticed much but I have been hearing sounds coming from places around us. They aren't natural but they haven't attacked yet.", She said as she looked around since she had guarded some even if Anona was aware she needed to tell her that there might be beings besides them and that they might want to murder them.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:12 am

"I am aware of these things and they are harmless do not worry about them it is the other thigns you should worry about. now that you travel with me you will have few allies and more enemies than you can possibly imagine. " she said softly she laid down resting her back and breahted out slowly "you should rest you are going to need it."
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:24 am

Tara looked at her and nodded, "Yeah I assumed as much. Those creatures we did fight earlier didn't just pop out of the woodland creatures list. I know that since I have fought a powerful bear and other type of tigers and such. This is new to me that these creatures were even real. Though with my curage and determination to live and fight they didn't bother me at all. Though when do we move out Anona?" She asked as she looked at her and put her sword down and her seat down eying her.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:08 am

"you need your rest we leave just before sunrise get as much rest as you can you are going to need it because what we are about to do should normally take 2 days we are going to do in one." she said softly she relaxed and went to sleep they needed to get as well rested as they could this would be a long difficult climb. including hiking and actual climbing up certain areas it would be dangerous but faster than other ways.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:41 am

Tara nodded as she sat down and then put her sword in the ready position she laid down and closed her eyes but not before looking over at her new companion that she could now say since the girl was actually letting her come on her own vilition and allowing it. Letting a smile go she closed her eyes and laid there as she smiled letting herself just drift into a deep sleep needing rest for the sunrise and the big day tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:39 am

She slept peacefully for the most part except for her usual nightmares she woke up and did her morning stretches and meditation she needed to be ready for anything today, she ate a small breakfast she didn't eat much in the mornings or it would just come right back up. She faced her horse "sorry about this but I have no choice" she lifted her hands over her head closing her eyes then brought them down to shoulder level then brought them slwoly forward pointing at the horse as she opened her eyes there was a small flash the horse had turned into a small horse toy she put it in her pack while she waited for her companion to prepare for the day.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:39 am

With the touch of light from the morning she woke up and looked around noticing that Anona was already getting ready. With a wide yawn she got up and stretched her body as she looked over at her and then began to stretch here and there. Her body exercises and with a occasional eye close and focusing she swung her blade around while eating something small she had tucked away she swung until she noticed that Anona was ready or hoped she was since she was getting impatient. "Ready?", She said as she smirked and held her sword on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 9:48 pm

"you will want to strap to your pack it will make the trip much easier you see that over there we are goign to climb it today" she said pointing to the mountain she started walkign quickly towards the mountain "its the fastest way to where we are going and I have an advantage up there over them if they should attack.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:31 am

Tara nodded as she strapped it to her and then made sure her sword and items were closer to her and unable to fall. "Then lets have at it!", She said quickly as she sounded ready up to the challenge of climbing such a feat. Her eyes beholded the large mountain and she started for it as she waited for her companion and hoped that she could keep up. Tara was quite confident about her skills on how to climb.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:48 pm

"then lets go" Anona started jogging there she could run there and not be worn out but her companion might not do that well. She was looking up due to rock and mud slides the safest and best way up was also the most difficult looking rock scrambling. She would have to be careful. She wasn't sure of her companions skills but she would soon find out.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:47 am

Tara looked over at her and then the mountain as they got closer. Noticing that they were even taken the harder area of the mountain she sighed and stretched her shoulders and so on. When she noticed her companion began to jog she knew that she had to keep up. Holding her weapons and her items on her back she began to jog at fist didn't look like she would be close to Anona due to the fact she was carrying so much she eventually got up to her as they climbed. Noticing that the slopes of the mountain were getting worse and worse to traverse she began to slow down some hoping her companion was doing this same thing. Though she didn't lose her momentum her speed was cutting softly off. Her body began to show sweat as they continued their hardest trek she had ever done with Anona since they had joined up a while back.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:56 am

By late morning they had reached the foot of the mountain "we will take a a short break for food and water now you should also rest we have half an hour then we continue" she said simply. She pulled some food from her pack eating it carefully luckily it was jerky so when she drank water it would swell and stick with her for a long time. She laid down to rest for a short while until it was time to move she always took full advantage of every opportunity she got to recharge so she was always ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:25 am

Tara looked at her and then the huge mountain that stood before them. "Yeah, we will need our rest. This thing will be hard enough to climb and if we are tired when we climb that will only slow us down more.", She said softly as she went over to the camp they had set down which wasn't much and noticed her began to munch on her food. Taking advantage of this she used some of the bred she had and then drank some of her water. Though she had some other valuables that she could use she decided on the things that might help out more. "Anona...Can I ask you something?", She asked as she looked toward the girl shrouded in mystery. This woman had managed to get all her companions killed as she had claimed but she wanted ot know how. She wanted to know how this girl that seemed so nice and possible attractive cause that much pain and despair. The thought of such thing felt unreal.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:14 am

"yes you may ask me a question." she said softly, she seemed almost distracted they were catching up but Anona knew that if they did not break they could not make this climb safely she probably could do this but she wasn't so sure about her companion. "what is it you wish to know?" she asked softly looking over at her. She had difficulty trusting people because trust caused a certain level of closeness and she couldn't afford that kind of attachment in this situation. She heard something far off they were a few miles behind them time was running short.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 am

the pony of death wrote:
"yes you may ask me a question." she said softly, she seemed almost distracted they were catching up but Anona knew that if they did not break they could not make this climb safely she probably could do this but she wasn't so sure about her companion. "what is it you wish to know?" she asked softly looking over at her. She had difficulty trusting people because trust caused a certain level of closeness and she couldn't afford that kind of attachment in this situation. She heard something far off they were a few miles behind them time was running short.

((Argh I feel like crap. I should have posted by now ><; ))
Tara looked up at her, "I just want to know...you say your companions die quickly yet you are so nice. Well from my stand point you aren't that hard to get to along with and cooperate with. Why do your companions die so fast? Is it this force that haunts us? Or is it something else?" She asked while they climbed the mountain side as her endurance really was tested on the slopes as the cold that was from being so high up nipped at her arms and any place that was bare to the world. Her eyes were slightly shut from the winds that circled the mountains as she waited for her companions response.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:04 pm

"some of them left the lucky ones did they fear me. The ones that were truly close were killed murdered by this order that hunts me. I try to protect them but they just end up dead" she said softly she climbed higher she was watching she heard something "we are being followed if you are under attack I want you to do exactly as I say alright?" she said softly. she closed her eyes they turned completely black as she readied herself she hoped that they could get high enough that she would have time to shift before they would hit the ground if they needed to escape "climb faster."
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:21 am

Tara listened as they continued to climb as she thought she heard something but obviously feeling it was a rock or something suddenly her companion began to call out to climb faster. Her eyes frantically just continued to look for more holes to grip herself on as she continued to climb higher to gain the ground that her companion wanted. Suddenly another cry to move faster came from her mouth and Tara found herself sweating at the pace she was going as she was pushing herself to the limits hoping to avoid or even help defend whatever this being that Anona had warned or talked about. This cult or guild seemed pretty dangerous if they managed to kill off all of her followers. they had to be powerful to be with her and if they were totaled these must be strong. But it was more then a challenge for her as she knew she could test her mettle against them. She could show the spirit she had to follow Anona through whatever she had to do.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:19 am

Anona pushed onward, she knew they were too close she knew if they could jut make it to a level area she could fight but she wasn't sure she could push her companion that hard she didn't want to kill her. She pushed higher leavign her companion slightly hoping to fight them off before she would be attack but soon an arrow came flying Anona managed to catch the first the moved tot he side "look out" she said. "keep climbing I need space between us and the ground."
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:17 am

Tara nodded, "I agree...but what is attacking us?!" She said as she continued to climb as much as she could. Her body was starting to feel the effects of the tall mountain they were climbing. The stress was starting to make her body feel like jelly and pain. Though she kept moving up as the air got thinner and she found it harder to breath. "Anona?!", She climbed higher and higher though looked back at her as she did as the woman commanded.
Back to top Go down
the pony of death
Crimson Butterfly
the pony of death

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:46 pm

"the order" she said simply she stopped for a moment and got a good grip she pushed up and flew up a head of her soon reaching a flat area she grabbed one of the members of this group that had attacked them and tossed him over the edge, she was trying to buy her companion time to climb hoping by taking out some of their attackers that she would at least reach this area.
Back to top Go down
Communist Fluffy
Lower Class
Communist Fluffy

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:00 am

Tara dodged the thing that flew past her as she continued her climb up toward the top. When she finally felt the land even out she grabbed the ledge to feel a tug on her leg making her lose some of her balance but growled when she booted the thing in the face. The monster recoiled and let go falling off of her leg and down into the abyss. When she climbed up completely she had a huge sweat and the beads were flowing down her face and any part of her body that was showing to the world. "The order? This is great...though glad you threw them off as I climbed. That last one was rather bothersome.", She said giggling some managing it through the labored breaths but they eventually after a second or so calmed to just a heavy to light breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)   chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

chaos' lonely road (pony and communist fluffy)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next